Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quantum_well View Post
    The thing to do is keep looking at the cutting edge. The car makers and wind boys are where it's at these days.
    look at this switched reluctance generator, 92% fl. No magnets,low speed and simple copper.
    Screenshot_20210306-081448_Drive.jpg
    Yes these are around but remember these generators that we have been looking at can be built using electro-magnets to replace the magnets on the rotor. After that many possibilities always exist for switching. We are working on a 400w input or less depending on the box with an output anywhere from 2000-4000watts. Us taking note of this 92% winding/switching scheme is like saying "Hey guys I have a motor that takes 400watts to run and I am getting 370watts out." Is this what excites you?

John Bedini's motor went way higher and even his tiny rig got over 100%, some of his giant wheels put out a ton of current powering all kinds of loads and the start batteries never dropped in voltage.

Comment

• http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2...panded-script/

Comment

• Greyland has this set up in his shop for the old generator. But obviously it's for show, since we NEVER bother to measure inputs and outputs. LOL Greyland's Light Board.JPEG
        19C92F3F-6B52-40F4-AFBC-1751C1E54892.jpegKinda looks like mine, except he is set up for a 12 coil machine and I’m set up for a 10.
        Last edited by Turion; 03-07-2021, 09:19 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Information removed.....

Nature is Unity...

Last edited by dragon; 03-11-2021, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post

If Turon achieves the outcome he claims, now he has a better idea of why it could work also an explanation why it might not.... good luck to all... a very bright future is ahead of us...
            Of course Dave has a successful machine. Many extra energy machines were bought off or the inventor killed or threatened. Cancer cures have been the same. Today social media keeps us alive, besides THEY can't handle the case load of 100,000 inventors on the net.

Comment

• Hi Dave,
              I 've been trying for quite some time now to neutralize with opposing magnets and cannot succeed. I have tried different sizes of magnets, different rotors and no real success. Also tried different ideas for opposing. Not succeeded. Can you give a rough idea of how strong are the opposing magnets compared to the ones on the rotor? Are they half the strength, 1/3 of the strength or 1/20th of the strength. The best i could do is lessen the input motor about 15%, not more. All my tests are for one coil. I suppose if i find the right magnet and distance for one, then I will find easier for two of them as a pair. Am I right?

Comment

• On my big machine the rotor magnets are 1” by 1/2” and they are back to back on the rotor with a thin piece of plastic between them so they attract to each other through it. So a “pair” of magnets in each “position” on the rotor. The repulsion magnets are the same size and there is one on each side of the rotor for each position.

My new machine is exactly the same setup with the exception that the pice of plastic between the magnets on the rotor is 1/8” thick and has a hole in the center of it for a 5/8 x 1/8” magnet that the the rotor magnets on each side come in contact with. But rotor magnets and repulsion magnets are the same size. All are N52.

it took me a really long time to perfect the design of this machine and to understand that magnetic attraction is almost an exponential force. Tiny changes make incredible differences. That’s why I have coils on both sides of the rotor so that the rotor magnets are pulled in opposite directions at the same time. That’s why opposition magnets are on both sides of the rotor so the both push against the rotor equally from opposite directions. The rotor will flex, unless it is very, very strong and very thick. That’s one of the reasons I went to a much thicker rotor. And I STILL see the effects if I do not have my opposition magnets screwed in the same distance.

With only one coil, make sure your opposition magnet is not pushing the rotor the same direction the rotor magnet near the coil is pulling it.

I didn’t think I would need a magnet the size of the rotor magnet in opposition to counteract the attraction of a rotor magnet to the core, but there is a LOT of mass in that core!!! That’s what does it.
                Last edited by Turion; 03-08-2021, 11:10 PM.
                “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• I guess I lost the video of the 22 magnet rotors

Comment

• Black Beauty does not have 2 sets of magnets like the other video, which I call intelligence. So it seems that in the new version opposition magnets placed is the same circle as the cores.

See video (1 set not 2 sets) Not double expense, double cutting and twice as many chances to fail. Very good.

Comment

• Black beauty 4 opposition magnets explained

Hey Dave, this unit is wonderful.

Comment

• Wow, never thought the size of opposition magnets could be the same as rotor magnets. I tried with smaller sizes. Thnks Dave. I 'll see what i can manage.

Comment

• Latest update on this new core material. The results are blowing may mind! I was getting around 65 volts per coil at .75 or so amps. My buddy changed things around in the core a bit and used a different size piece of the same material and is outputting 326 volts per coil. He had the material wrapped with some kind of plastic tape, and there was enough heat to curl the tape, so the testing goes on. I have some of the material on order but now I have to come up with some empty coil bobbins. I'm thinking of taking the wire off a couple of my existing iron core bobbins and winding the new bobbins straight from that. It would serve a couple purposes to do it that way. I would have enough bobbins with no windings but with an iron core to show bi slander how wrong he is about magnetic neutralization, plus it allows me to wind the new cores without suffering the expense of buying more wire or the time it takes to wind a coil from scratch. So it seems like a plan.

Comment

• liber63
                            Watch this video and you will see the repulsion magnets
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IGtGvazqfs

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              Quantum,
                              As I have said many many times, this whole idea of outrunning lenz is based on TWO things. Capacity of the coil and Frequency

How do you control capacity of the coil?
                              Length of wire
                              Number of strands in parallel connected in series
                              OR a capacitor in parallel
                              Kind of core material
                              Mass of core material

How do you control frequency?
                              Number of magnets on the rotor
                              RPM of the rotor/ motor

Change ONE thing and it affects what you have to do with another

My coils are made of 12 strands of # 23 each 253 feet long. Four strands are connected in series. My core is soft iron and the mass is that which is required to fill a standard 3 1/2 x 3” bobbin. My rotor has 22 magnets on a 10 1/2” rotor and MUST spin at 1800 RPM to get the effect.

That’s why I asked you what size rotor you have and how many magnets. What’s the operating RPM of the motor you will be using. What core material will you be using and what size bobbin? Only THEN can we figure out your “coil”.
                              Good note from Mr. Dave, he reminds us of the elements and variables that intervene in the generation, a good reference for those who start in the prototypes of power generation with bifilar coils, or multiple wires.

As he says well, if you move one of the variables, the others change, from there it depends on what you want to have from generation.

From the reference data that shows us of the coil, and as a reference, you can build other coils with different lengths, wire gauge, core, but you have to experiment and test it, since to find the right capacitance for the rpm, and inducing magnets, it is experienced.

But here we already have some parameters of the coil and the other elements already tested by years of experimenting by Mr. Dave, which can guide or guide users who are new to this topic.
                              Last edited by alexelectric; 03-09-2021, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Yes I have watched it, all your vids are permanently staying on my pc and watched thoroughly and repeatedly. I don't have the means and the skills of yours, but everyday i learn. I put 8 magnets for now, but there is room for 16 as you see. I experiment with opposition magnets on the same radius for the coil. I thought in this way I will be more accurate when i make the rotor holes. With even number of magnets on the rotor I still have the opposite position on the diameter to experiment. My magnets are smaller and weaker, N 45. I couldn't find any N52 in good price. Very expensive for me. I also put strong opposing magnets behind the core of the coil, like in Muller. It seems to make it much easier for the motor to start the rotor. Didn't see any other benefit though.

Comment

Working...
                                X