Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    None of these devices are currently for sale.

.. they are a phone call away from a sale, if they can provide details on the "range" of the bike between charges. They make no claims that I can find that it is unlimited range. We shall see what happens.
    https://triadlimited.com/collections...y-fast-quality

Yes I see that now. The bike is maybe a come on? But you would need the generator to charge these beautiful lithium batteries on the 250 fat tire bike.

They'll probably be bought out like Alek's 3 wheeler. It is a way to draw the attention of big oil who will pop off $10 million like a coin to silence the invention.

I'll bet he has some working right now but to cut red tape it costs millions. Good to see you are still around Dave. Btw my blood pressure is back to normal. Everything is new for me now. I feel better after 2 weeks of surgery than I have for 2 years. You can't know the night of the living dead until you you run a BP of 84/43 for month's. I wish that on no one

Also a pulse rate of 60-65 day after day means I was not all there. Today when I stand and walk around the yard my pulse is 100 beats at 124/65. It is like the sun is warming my face but it is my blood rushing freely making my flush.

Let me know if Triad contacts you. I don't have the $8000 to give them anymore than I do for the SAV generator. The buy now button is a fake? Is that what you are saying?

https://infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator/

https://infinitysav.com/product/mg5/
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2022, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Here is another fuel less energy generator 4sale if a person has enough money. Maybe pre-order gives a company time to check out the oil opposition so here is another supply of never ending power.

https://www.perpetualenergygenerator...roduct-catalog
      Full Time Self Powered Energy Generators & Energy Products STORE HOME
      Currently Theron Energy is setting up Dealerships in the USA only.
      • We are NOT selling directly to the public.
      • All sales prices reflect dealership prices (minus dealer negotiated discounts).
      • Shipping is not included.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 03-20-2022, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• EV Grey motor/generator running 2015

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTOeKZPvssQ. One for your collection. Or this one https://youtu.be/QOV_Js59BHY
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• I like this one

Comment

• Yeah they all modify the guts, makes sense.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-21-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Murray, no toy motor.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-21-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Murray geometry

Comment

• This is why it is now against the law to not hook up to the grid. This kind of thing would break the system of power generation. If it worked that is. Just too damn easy for a device that the rebuilders of the alternators say is one of the most lossy devices on a car. Very inefficient per their words to me personally. Just so damn easy you want to build one anyhow.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                      This is why it is now against the law to not hook up to the grid. This kind of thing would break the system of power generation. If it worked that is. Just too damn easy for a device that the rebuilders of the alternators say is one of the most lossy devices on a car. Very inefficient per their words to me personally. Just so damn easy you want to build one anyhow.
                      Buy a transfer switch
                      I agree with your skepticism on the one hand like with the video's Dave posts On the other hand maybe someone can put powerful neo's in an alternator and I see that the generators are modified as well. I have known guys since the 1970's who got plans out of magazines for this.

Stan Meyers had a contract to mass produce and he got killed over a measly $50 million dollar contract. 100's of medical Doctor's have been murdered for cures for cancer. Keep ducking means when you stick up your head be sure you are ready to quickly lower it in time

Build proud but keep duckin
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 03-21-2022, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Guys here is the Gerard Morin pump motor generator looped in 2021. Finally someone can run a box fan and the source battery stays charged. Ultra cool setup 39 minutes long for the serious experimenter. You will enjoy this.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls announcing Thane Heins at the ESTC conference to show the world a demo. Finally someone who has the real deal is stepping foreword. We needed someone young and fresh to further this work. Thx Aaron for getting the job done right.

PS looks like we can't wait forever Dave so you are excused.

ENERGY SCIENCE CONFERENCE JULY 10TH

GENERAL ADMISSION
                          $450
                          STUDENT ADMISSION
                          $350

OVER 1000 PEOPLE ARE PRE-REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT
                          SEATS WILL GO TO THE FIRST 150 PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE THEIR TICKETS

RegenX or Regenerative Acceleration motor generator since the early 2000's now improved beyond your wildest hallucinations. This Thane guy is a brain. You will freak when you see this and how easy free energy is. Been there for decades but now developed for practical application. I wish I could go.

https://energyscienceconference.com/...ence-schedule/

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• It will be nice to see someone measure inputs and outputs of Thane's stuff for all to see.

July 6: 10:45am~11:45pm MEASURING THANE HEINS’ REGENX MOTOR & GENERATOR TECHNOLOGY(60 min)

July10: 9:45am~12:00pm THANE HEINS – REGENX MOTOR & GENERATOR – DEMONSTRATION INCLUDED (135 min)

Still no device for sale?
                            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• The patent holder who can explain and show proof of concept has done his job. The drawings of electrical and mechanical engineering to manufacturing, R&D and worldwide distribution will take thousands of highly trained professionals.

Thane's roll is technical advisor to keep the next phase on track saving the investors money from the year after year of endless prototyping failures. One man can not change the world without help.

Thane's work is fore sale

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Thane Heins intellectual property BiTT phase angle power calculation math
                                The phase delay between voltage and current = real power VS reactive power

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-24-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X