Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    1. First thing you have to ask yourself is what exactly does a boost converter DO to get you that higher voltage?

As I have said before, you have to take all the little things that work and put them all together into a big thing if you really want free energy.

I mean yeah, like the right freq's going into a low resistance super battery. Lithium has been shown to work on youtube for many years with just a SG pulse.

I saw those video's, I wonder what people have to say about that?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9Ei7v-ZY0

Comment

• Bogus law,
        I like it!

Bro,
        peter may be retired but he is not the only one who ever built John’s Zero Force motor. I have built a few and I know of others who are VERY involved in stretching that technology to its limits.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Bogus law,
          I like it!

Bro,
          peter may be retired but he is not the only one who ever built John’s Zero Force motor. I have built a few and I know of others who are VERY involved in stretching that technology to its limits.
          Pete was not who I meant, he has been retired 10 years. Bob just retire and pointed out he was done, your main man as far as I knew. Sorry about that. 10,000rpm motor using a toroidal core so parallel fields? Not a hard concept. Then must be geared down. Same same some say higher voltage and high high rpm's produce the extra in energy research in general. Trouble is people say a lot of things and I don't see any demo of any even slight proof of concept let alone a practical one. The years roll by and the words and promises hang out to dry in the aether with nothing to back it up, not even a little bit. Theoretical speculation is fun, I will be the first to defendyou know me. We must always leave the door open for such possibilities even if once in a while the experimenter fool's himself into thinking it is real.Once you gear down you have to look at friction losses, I am sure you know that. Like using a boost converter, it has losses when you crank it way up and step it back down. How did you overcome all the losses? Or is it less? Or do you want losses? Either way it has been fun to contemplate with no end in sight for me. Anything?

I know you don't have any classes on the subject which many feel this is a good thing.

This question has been asked before years and years ago. Plz fill in the missing blanks for those of us who read books.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• I have been away for over a year with medical problems, but I am back now. I will tell you what I have learned over the years of experimenting. Use a high rpm motor(ac or dc), run on a battery if dc. Hook up to a large flywheel, then ease the generator into the flywheel, pulling only part of the momentum off the flywheel. The motor must be smaller than the generator, only extract enough from the flywheel to keep the motor at near full rpm. It will take a while for the motor to stabilize pulling a stronger generator, but once stabilized it will maintain its momentum. Then you can unhook the power source. Next, using the same same method, you can begin to draw extra power off the flywheel. It will take time to get to that point, but once you do, you will have free energy. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

• Sounds like a zero force motor might need a flywheel.

Comment

• How stupid of me, of course I can see the flux capacitors now are modulating the aether. I once was blind......... Dave did this one too, right Dave?

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Bogus law,
                I like it!
                Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Super north motor running around in a circle. A refrigerator fan motor coil is same as this. The switching is different. A zero force motor is like any other motor in that it goes around in a circle without getting stuck.

or you could say it is another type of motor that takes energy from a battery to run it till all the juice is used up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Power hungry motor can speed up under load. Sometimes when John ran one he got COP 2 working principle, a real demo, not a fake empty one Dave. Aaron is a brain. Keep trying. Read all the books to unlock the secrets.Where have I heard that?

Last edited by BroMikey; Yesterday, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• sure is quiet. the truth created a lump in the throat. just like the thousands I spent on split positive test were all sidelined and down played. Exposure is painful. Do your own tests? You lazy experimenters. Then when the tests are done, no explanation is offered and if you point it out the attack dog manifests. You picked the wrong guy to pull the wool on. Intimidation is what I expect so bring it on.I live for it.

Comment

• Some assembly required
                        https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Some assembly required
                          https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0
                          Dude, she's a beauty. Do a nice job on the motor now, hearNever say never, hide behind something.That way yer still around to thrown stones at.

Comment

Working...
                          X