Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
    1. First thing you have to ask yourself is what exactly does a boost converter DO to get you that higher voltage?

As I have said before, you have to take all the little things that work and put them all together into a big thing if you really want free energy.

I mean yeah, like the right freq's going into a low resistance super battery. Lithium has been shown to work on youtube for many years with just a SG pulse.

I saw those video's, I wonder what people have to say about that?

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9Ei7v-ZY0

Comment

• Bogus law,
        I like it!

Bro,
        peter may be retired but he is not the only one who ever built John’s Zero Force motor. I have built a few and I know of others who are VERY involved in stretching that technology to its limits.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Bogus law,
          I like it!

Bro,
          peter may be retired but he is not the only one who ever built John’s Zero Force motor. I have built a few and I know of others who are VERY involved in stretching that technology to its limits.
          Pete was not who I meant, he has been retired 10 years. Bob just retire and pointed out he was done, your main man as far as I knew. Sorry about that. 10,000rpm motor using a toroidal core so parallel fields? Not a hard concept. Then must be geared down. Same same some say higher voltage and high high rpm's produce the extra in energy research in general. Trouble is people say a lot of things and I don't see any demo of any even slight proof of concept let alone a practical one. The years roll by and the words and promises hang out to dry in the aether with nothing to back it up, not even a little bit. Theoretical speculation is fun, I will be the first to defendyou know me. We must always leave the door open for such possibilities even if once in a while the experimenter fool's himself into thinking it is real.Once you gear down you have to look at friction losses, I am sure you know that. Like using a boost converter, it has losses when you crank it way up and step it back down. How did you overcome all the losses? Or is it less? Or do you want losses? Either way it has been fun to contemplate with no end in sight for me. Anything?

I know you don't have any classes on the subject which many feel this is a good thing.

This question has been asked before years and years ago. Plz fill in the missing blanks for those of us who read books.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• I have been away for over a year with medical problems, but I am back now. I will tell you what I have learned over the years of experimenting. Use a high rpm motor(ac or dc), run on a battery if dc. Hook up to a large flywheel, then ease the generator into the flywheel, pulling only part of the momentum off the flywheel. The motor must be smaller than the generator, only extract enough from the flywheel to keep the motor at near full rpm. It will take a while for the motor to stabilize pulling a stronger generator, but once stabilized it will maintain its momentum. Then you can unhook the power source. Next, using the same same method, you can begin to draw extra power off the flywheel. It will take time to get to that point, but once you do, you will have free energy. Good Luck. stealth

Comment

• Sounds like a zero force motor might need a flywheel.

Comment

• How stupid of me, of course I can see the flux capacitors now are modulating the aether. I once was blind......... Dave did this one too, right Dave?

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Bogus law,
                I like it!
                Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Super north motor running around in a circle. A refrigerator fan motor coil is same as this. The switching is different. A zero force motor is like any other motor in that it goes around in a circle without getting stuck.

or you could say it is another type of motor that takes energy from a battery to run it till all the juice is used up.

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Power hungry motor can speed up under load. Sometimes when John ran one he got COP 2 working principle, a real demo, not a fake empty one Dave. Aaron is a brain. Keep trying. Read all the books to unlock the secrets.Where have I heard that?

Last edited by BroMikey; 11-23-2020, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• sure is quiet. the truth created a lump in the throat. just like the thousands I spent on split positive test were all sidelined and down played. Exposure is painful. Do your own tests? You lazy experimenters. Then when the tests are done, no explanation is offered and if you point it out the attack dog manifests. You picked the wrong guy to pull the wool on. Intimidation is what I expect so bring it on.I live for it.

Comment

• Some assembly required
                        https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Some assembly required
                          https://youtu.be/i3f3qFwTId0
                          Dude, she's a beauty. Do a nice job on the motor now, hearNever say never, hide behind something.That way yer still around to thrown stones at.

Comment

• Some things to consider on this version...
                            Output from 12 coils was around 1800 watts
                            This machine has 10 coils instead of 12 so that should drop the output to around 1500 watts
                            BUT it has 22 magnets instead of 12 magnets on the rotor, so that should increase the output above 1500 watts. By how much, I have no idea.

The old machine had to run at 2800 RPM to achieve speed up under load. With 22 magnets, that required speed may be significantly reduced. So it may be speeding up under load when I don't WANT it to. The output of the coil goes DOWN when the coil is causing speed up under load. You get MAX coil output when the coil is neutral... neither slowing the motor nor speeding it up. There are two ways of addressing this. One is to simply reduce the RPM of the rotor. This will lower the input, but it will also lower the output, which we don't want. The OTHER way to address it is to reduce the capacitance of the coil by changing the way the wires are connected. Fewer wires in series means more wires in parallel, so the voltage output goes down but the amperage goes up. I'm not sure how the reduced capacitance of the coil will affect the output of the coil. Time will tell. I will have to figure all these things out before the final run of this machine to be recorded. Otherwise the potential of it will not be realized. So if anyone was hoping I would just slap it together and film a video, that isn't going to happen. There is still work to be done. But I will be sending videos to Aaron so he can see what the progress is.

There are many things that need to be worked out on this machine, which is why I brought it here hoping others would replicate and they could be worked out as a group. But thanks to people like bi, that has not happened. Here are a few of them:
                            What sized magnets should be used on the rotor? I'm sure every core material has limits to how much flux it will accept, so the magnets I am using may be overkill, or they may need to be twice as big for the size core I have in my coils to MAX out that core and max out the coil output. Will larger diameter coils on the same size cores output tons more energy? In other words, would two or three times as much wire on the coil increase the output by two or three times for no greater cost on the input. I don't know the answers to these questions, because that is ongoing research that I never got around to. It would require custom coil bobbins that hold much more wire, a bigger rotor and thus more magnets and a much bigger machine.

So... Materials and parts for generator were $314.00. Good luck finding those materials at anywhere near that price though. That's everything on my bench in the video, plus the rotor, which was not sitting on my bench. That doesn't account for the cost of all the machine work to actually MAKE those parts. Oh, and my friend threw in the frame that holds the whole thing for free and a friend of HIS did the powder coating on the metal for free.
                            Magnets were $305 plus shipping from Applied Magnets.
                            Wire is $685.00 for Five 11 pound spools of #23 ( The spool length is 6,893.7 feet ) https://www.magnet4sale.com/magnet-w...s-11-lb-spool/

That's a total cost of $1,304.00 not including shipping for all of that stuff or machine work to turn the plastic and steel into what it is today. And this is not the 1st version of this generator I have shown. I'm pretty sure if you go back through all the pictures I have posted over the years you will find at least 12 versions of this machine that I bothered to POST about, not to mention that there were sometimes two or three of one version that I built correcting for small problems before giving up and moving on to a newer, better version. I think this version solves every problem I have run across, but we will see once it is up and running.

So I have a few dollars invested in this project over the years. Because I believe it is worth it. I didn't con anyone into giving me money to do this. I didn't sell anything to raise the money for these builds. I have given lots of stuff away for the cost of shipping. In fact, I have a machine pretty much like this one that is sitting on the shelf in my garage that I would gladly send to anyone who is interested. For the cost of shipping in advance. I have been burned too many times by people promising me they would pay for stuff and then I get nothing. It is just the four pieces used to hold the coils. I have a rotor that goes with it, but the magnets stick out of that rotor, so I am scared to run it after I saw what happens when those magnets hit something. I would include the rotor so you can remove the magnets and put them in a NEW rotor, but you would have to have that rotor made. The base plate was lost during the move to the new house, and I simply cannot find it. I have no idea how that could have even happened, but it did.

Comment

By how much, I have no idea.

The old machine had to run at 2800 RPM to achieve speed up under load. With 22 magnets, that required speed may be significantly reduced. So it may be speeding up under load when I don't WANT it to.

at least 12 versions of this machine that I bothered to POST about, not to mention that there were sometimes two or three of one version that I built correcting for small problems before giving up and moving on to a newer, better version. I think this version solves every problem I have run across, but we will see once it is up and running.

More magnet poles hitting a coil increased the freq. Wiring more coils in series allows for speed up at a lower RPM and will sacrifice output. My 10 pole gives 265hz @ 1600rpm and a 12 pole is 320hz @1600rpm. Raising the freq of magnets passing a coil by better than 57% would give a higher value in Hz increase of 182hz @ 2800 rpm or better so figure 400hz. This is the aviation and military standard. Smart designer. Perfect. With such an output you can run a 400hz lighting system to match your generator where otherwise the operator would be stuck fishing for endless loading devices. At 400hz vs 60Hz systems there is either a 5 to 1 reduction weight ratio or a 5 to 1 power increase for equal size (physical) units.

More magnets use more power to propel across the coil cores that normally would produce more drag than a slower less populated rotor. Hopefully magnetically cancelled rotors will reduce this enormous increase. If this is done COP will skyrocket.

The best way to measure power outputs of freq that keeps changing is to rectify to dc where hz disappear, store the energy in a set of caps found on the frame of a converter known as a VFD. This way you can convert the dc power to any freq you like at a 95% conversion efficiency. Also you can run standard 60hz devices that can not run on 400hz. Running a number of 60hz light bulbs on 300hz-450hz will shorten their life and give a poor energy utilization efficiency. Power wasting.

Standard 400hz to 60hz VFD's have been coming down in price for 20 years. This is an excellent way to keep the size of the generator small and still get a 5X energy output. Recommendation. BUY IT. You will never get a better obsolete setup.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2020, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• I have given you more specifics on this subject than anyone on the web. Other's who have not recognized the data have not recorded it during their tests or are unsure of standard practices. These were the same questions I had many years ago when entering this discussion and only got the answer by compiling the data in my tests rigs. All machine act the same. Simple questions and simple answers.

How can freq be determined? Take a single coil and multiply by the number of magnets hitting it's pole every second. This is the complete answer. 22 X 1700rpm/60 seconds =620hz hz = cycles per second .

22 x 2800rpm/60sec=1000hz. You will need to convert.

Doing this longhand 22mag X 1700rpm = 37,400 times that the coil will see a magnetic flux in 1 minute. Hz are a measurement made each second so we must divide by 60 seconds.
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 11-25-2020, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X