Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hi Serge,

Thanks for the further info on this motor-generator, very kind of you.

Regarding the bifilar coils, they are wound with two wires guided together and we get a multilayer, multiturn coil from the two parallel guided wires, right? No need for dividing the bobbin into two parts, right?

Gyula

Comment

• Bifilar coil, is my guess. Perhaps the author and a simple coil used. It is important to pay attention to the angle of rotation of motor coils. Also, calculate the correct cross-section and number of turns, for motor and generator coils

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
          No, you did not understand. Circuit one and bifilyar coil.
          Rakarskiy,
          I've wound a few coils but can't understand how to wind these you post about here. Could you post a YouTube video on winding these coils.

What I understand is wrap one CW direction on a spool, stop then reverse CCW direction on same spool on top of the CW wrapped wire?

Sorry and your help is appreciated,
          wantomake

Comment

• These are two of the winding! one wound clockwise and the other counterclockwise. The ends are connected by so that the induced EMF pulses coincide.

Comment

• Comment

These are two of the winding! one wound clockwise and the other counterclockwise. The ends are connected by so that the induced EMF pulses coincide.

Great info. Smart guy. I have been looking at your motor generator
                closely and I know others are trying this. I see the motor
                coils, how these motor coils are angled much more than the gen/coils.

It is so important to share what you have learned with others so maybe
                someday another man might be able to duplicate it. I think you have
                one running? Or is this diagram food for thought? You have a video?

Someday maybe you can show a video when you can get it working the
                best. This all takes time to be sure.

Comment

• Working on improving, accelerating the system without fuel Charger "motor-generator" VEGA ",
                  The operating principle of electric VEGA is to use a hybrid system that converts kinetic energy into electromagnetic and high ripple current, in other words, converts the kinetic energy into electromagnetic and high current pulses. We use brushless and gearless multi-pole generator forward rotation. In creating VEGA generators used generators from 1 to 5 kW, with external rotor, ie, the body rotates the generator itself. generator housing is made in such a way as to protect all components and mechanisms from the harmful effects of the environment. Thus, dust, moisture, salt and chemical compound does not affect the device, thereby providing a high level of reliability ustroystva.Po outer diameter of the rotor of the generator are fixed mechanically NdFeB magnets, the field strength of which is adjusted individually, depending on the model and the rotation speed generator, in which the inertia of the flywheel movement develops.
                  As a regenerative rotor system used accelerator module electromagnetic coils 8 ohms. opening time is fixed and is equal to 1.8 degrees, while the magnitude is independent of rotor speed. "SEMF" (counter electro magnetic force) force used to force regeneration pulse amplitude 350 V. Regeneration efficiency while achieving approximately 300%. Synchronous generator, whose N-pole of the magnet faces outwardly, provides continuous rotation, controlled influence set accelerating jog solenoid coils having a special geometric shape. High negative voltage spikes on collecting coils transport energy in the battery to ensure their continuous rotation. Coils, thus, serve as vetrokolesa.Vyrabatyvaemy generator three-phase current is sent to the controller, where the converted energy is given in the form of alternating high current pulse to charge the inverter batteries.

guys from Ukraine posted their achievements.

и схемы

I was a little dorisoval looks like a complete scheme for low-voltage generator

I also came to the following idea booster coils. The system called "BLAST IMPULSE"

Comment

Working on improving, accelerating the system without fuel Charger "motor-generator"

Nice work, I really like your stuff. So great to see someone go all out to
                    show every detail in their experimental device. You are the best one at
                    giving away all of the needed facts when other want to replicate.

I rejoice in your post.

802% is a good COP and the circuits are all there, good man

Comment

• 802% is a good COP and the circuits are all there, good man
                      This calculated result. In reality, I think it is a lower efficiency of the pulse of the order of 300-400%. What makes the case of pulsed induction generator renting, to get a good charging current - for storage in the battery.

Comment

• [VIDEO]https://youtu.be/VQyXsvHV4h4[/VIDEO]

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQyXsvHV4h4

Comment

• Very good to hear again and again because I think I did not really
                            believe it was so simple in the beginning years. Hey Serge, Turion
                            is right, 'IMPULSE" or "BLAST" is the same as John Bedini teachings.

But you have a complicated setup that is far different and more
                            compact for big power out. Nice going. I can't say enough for you,
                            men who use their strength to pour their heart and soul out in a project.

Too many words mean nothing, your work is genuine.

This is the best of the best to me. 4 degrees window for coil
                            pulse. That number helps to figure things out around the circle.

This is a small duty cycle, thanks again. I think you can get 1000 watts?

Originally posted by Turion
                            The goal of ANY motor used in a free energy system should be to provide the MOST motive force for the LEAST consumption.
                            a COP far >1 no matter HOW CRAPPY your build is.

Comment

• Tesla built a motor which recovered energy by transformer action and then used this recovered current to power the rotor. This way he doubled the efficiency of the basic design he was using. It is called the induction motor.

Think about that, the rotor is powered for free doubling the output.

He also used a step down to a very low voltage and very high current in that rotor as he knew resistance was a loss and produced heat.

There is much that can be learned from an induction motor.

To help you understand it, get a Universal motor, power the field coils with AC, and short the rotor by connecting the two brushes together. Now you have a basic induction motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                                Tesla built a motor which recovered energy by transformer action and then used this recovered current to power the rotor. This way he doubled the efficiency of the basic design he was using. It is called the induction motor.

Think about that, the rotor is powered for free doubling the output.

He also used a step down to a very low voltage and very high current in that rotor as he knew resistance was a loss and produced heat.

There is much that can be learned from an induction motor.

To help you understand it, get a Universal motor, power the field coils with AC, and short the rotor by connecting the two brushes together. Now you have a basic induction motor.
                                Unfortunately, the AC motor is not over unity.
                                It's a delusion. AC motor has been beneficial to the industry at a time when Germany, its modern modification - three-phase, squirrel cage, made Russian engineer Dolivo-Dobrovolsky. Tesla did two-phase motors, under its two-phase network.
                                And attempts to realize over-unity are different, that's like a version of the devaysa Motor Uncle Vasya.
                                ???????????? ????????? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ??????

Comment

Working...
                                X