• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Hello! But in the video, I did not see an explicit bifilar connection

most likely involved only one loop

Leave a comment:

• gyula
    replied
    Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    In Russia, built like Independent rotator as Andrew Slobodyan. Dima no Bifilyara.
    Hello Serge,

Thanks for showing the video. Are the bifilar coils connected like one of the drawings showed it in the thread at realstrannik.com?
    ?????-??????????, ??????????? (15/49) - RealStrannik.com - RealStrannik.com

Thanks, Gyula

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    In Russia, built like Independent rotator as Andrew Slobodyan. Dima no Bifilyara.
    [VIDEO]watch?v=SV6qFKe4Aow[/VIDEO]
    [VIDEO]watch?v=cIzehAP5URQ[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    [VIDEO]watch?v=SV6qFKe4Aow[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    [VIDEO]watch?v=12a2RvH_5yk[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    [VIDEO]watch?v=c5soiWoG09k[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Look really good, he said each motor consume like 20w he have it connected I don't how, but very inspired.
    This is somebody he discover a way to prevent the back EMF using bearings to absorb it and transmitted to the coils, he had tired of bad comment and when private whit some people. This is the link one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_RALIXVJw
    Last edited by fer123; 07-31-2016, 12:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Here is a really cool elderly man who says he can get a COP
    of as many as he wants using this magnetic transmission altho
    he states the details are to make this process occur are specialized.

I have no clue what combination of magnets would multiply energy like this

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Real working model of a motor/Generator with a magnetic coupling
    multipliers. Over Unity in use no waiting.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Kap-A-Man- Gen strikes again.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Overunity testing 3 amps in 6 amps out MVP MOTOR

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    Another video Andrew Slobodyan.

Another video Andrew Slobodyan. As you can see that it is a driving force. Most likely, the AC motor which spins the system from an external circuit. bifilyanye coil switched on infinite systems are expected to generator.
    [VIDEO]watch?v=Qrw6Xj5a0nM[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    I'll try to explain. For example: Normal bifilyar is wound with two wires, all traditionally pay attention to it. But there are still options. Naprmer coil with two windings, one of which is wound counter-clockwise, and the second while moving clockwise.
    If we consider a spiral vortex flow EMF from penetrating magnetic flux, they are opposite with respect to coil poles, and have a common direction of rotation (right-hand rule). It turns out that the data reception, we remove the counter induced EMF.
    The figure below clearly shows, this winding to the secondary winding of the transformer, only the connection - serial.
    In the case of M-G data Sbodyan are connected by parallel windings, such that represent common circuit.

Thank you for your instruction, now I have something
    to ponder today. Yes I heard you about
    fields with normally wound coils (same direction bifilars)
    how the fields offer the EMF so you wind one CCW and
    one CW.

So I think you are saying reception from one coil to the other
    is better and maybe without the EMF.

Anyway you have my attention. Still thinking about this one.

Last edited by BroMikey; 05-13-2016, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gyula
    replied
    Hi Serge,

Thanks for your answer, but I realized in the meantime that I probably misunderstood the coil layout and I thought coil layout nr 1 (I encircled in red on the left) showed a bifilar winding. I realised it may not be a bifilar winding but the red coil labelled as "a" is wound counterclockwise and the blue coil labelled as "b" above it is wound clockwise direction. (So this is not bifilar winding if we define bifilar as using two wires and we wind the two wires together in the same direction as normally for bifilar coils.)

I also drew a black arrow from one of the coils in the picture to the drawing nr 1 to show that its winding layout (and all the 8 coil winding layouts) corresponds to your coil layout nr 1, is this a correct assumption?

In your other coil layout nr 2 on the right side you show the two coils are not layered above each other but positioned next to each other. To make such coils you need to divide the bobbin into two sections and in one section on the left the red winding would go counterclockwise and in the other section on the right side the blue winding would go clockwise direction. This 2nd winding technics is not applied in the prototype setup shown in the picture, right? (because I cannot see the two sections on the bobbins, that is.)

So these are what I meant with my question, sorry for my mistake to confuse normal bifilar winding with the clockwise and counterclockwise windings.

So do I understand the coil embodiments correctly now? or I still confuse something?

Many thanks for your time and answers.

Greetings,
    Gyula
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rakarskiy
    replied
    I'll try to explain. For example: Normal bifilyar is wound with two wires, all traditionally pay attention to it. But there are still options. Naprmer coil with two windings, one of which is wound counter-clockwise, and the second while moving clockwise.
    If we consider a spiral vortex flow EMF from penetrating magnetic flux, they are opposite with respect to coil poles, and have a common direction of rotation (right-hand rule). It turns out that the data reception, we remove the counter induced EMF.
    The figure below clearly shows, this winding to the secondary winding of the transformer, only the connection - serial.
    In the case of M-G data Sbodyan are connected by parallel windings, such that represent common circuit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X