X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding MURRAY generator

Simple understanding in building a generator that over comes the
    magnetic lock that changes the COP

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Free Energy Motor Generator FOR-SALE finally.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• The original web page.
        InnovaTehno – Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering.

regards
        Alvaro

Comment

• Will this last?

Alvaro,
          For $4000+ US dollars(if I calculated correctly) and if you live near them, you can get one for a trial or test run. Also would provide security for the delivery.

I did send them a comment and hopes for them. I highly doubt tptb would allow one to be sent here to the US. Also my thoughts on open sourcing their device.

Looks like Methernitha Testatika in Switzerland does it?
          wantomake

Comment

• How to order the free energy device above

How to order – InnovaTehno

The way to get our IPP7.4 device is very easy. Write your name, country, state, postal code, email and your full phone number in the form below. In return, you will get the information of the availability, date and time of the delivery with your order number.

Do not write the full street address, the courier will call you from our official number, and will ask you for your address (we protect your identity in this way).
            You also can order by calling our phone numbers or visiting us at our address. See the details on our contact page.

Important condition:
            For the moment we can deliver to only certain regions of the European Union and Australia.
            Approximately 150 km from the point of our delivery offices for your Country/Region.
            For eligibility see markers on the map on the bottom of the page.
            For example Munich, Germany and in a radius of 150 km we can deliver.
            This is because these are the areas where we can protect our device/intellectual property with the security companies we have a deal.
            The customer must be the owner of the building in which the device will be installed for a minimum of one year.

Shipping is free because our company uses delivery vans, that use the same technology as our generator.

The conditions of the free trial:
            30 days for free trial, if you are not satisfied and have been using it for 15 days, we will come and pick up the generator back for free.
            If you use it for 16-30 days then you will pay for the return shipping a symbolic amount so we get compensated at least a little bit. Because there are a lot of mean people out there, and they can just start ordering for fun.
            How to pay:
            You can pay during or after the trial period ends, it will all state in the contract that you will receive before the delivery on your e-mail.

To use the device the minimum room space should be: (l x w x h) 3m x 2m x 2m, dry and airy.

Price:
            1. Indoor model-3800€+VAT
            2. Outdoor model- 4100€+VAT

Comment

• [VIDEO]watch?v=zlLOHKRP2GU[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by energicjoe View Post
                How to order – InnovaTehno

The way to get our IPP7.4 device is very easy. Write your name, country, state, postal code, email and your full phone number in the form below. In return, you will get the information of the availability, date and time of the delivery with your order number.

Do not write the full street address, the courier will call you from our official number, and will ask you for your address (we protect your identity in this way).
                You also can order by calling our phone numbers or visiting us at our address. See the details on our contact page.

Important condition:
                For the moment we can deliver to only certain regions of the European Union and Australia.
                Approximately 150 km from the point of our delivery offices for your Country/Region.
                For eligibility see markers on the map on the bottom of the page.
                For example Munich, Germany and in a radius of 150 km we can deliver.
                This is because these are the areas where we can protect our device/intellectual property with the security companies we have a deal.
                The customer must be the owner of the building in which the device will be installed for a minimum of one year.

Shipping is free because our company uses delivery vans, that use the same technology as our generator.

The conditions of the free trial:
                30 days for free trial, if you are not satisfied and have been using it for 15 days, we will come and pick up the generator back for free.
                If you use it for 16-30 days then you will pay for the return shipping a symbolic amount so we get compensated at least a little bit. Because there are a lot of mean people out there, and they can just start ordering for fun.
                How to pay:
                You can pay during or after the trial period ends, it will all state in the contract that you will receive before the delivery on your e-mail.

To use the device the minimum room space should be: (l x w x h) 3m x 2m x 2m, dry and airy.

Price:
                1. Indoor model-3800€+VAT
                2. Outdoor model- 4100€+VAT
                Yes I read all this on the website.
                I'll repeat what I commented to them. Even if you could ship to the USA, I doubt tptb would allow anyone here to receive one.

Also it's too bad this invention wasn't released to everyone via open source. That way it would survive and be used to help save this planet from us careless humans.

Too many lives of inventors and family have been lost when an invention is discovered. Open sourcing is the only safe way.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                  [VIDEO]watch?v=zlLOHKRP2GU[/VIDEO]

Thanks for pointing out this similarity. Everyone has heard that the
                  high voltage free energy transformations have an advantage exponentially
                  with regard to energy multiples.

We also have heard that energy from the atmosphere or surroundings
                  can be drawn into a high voltage array acting like an antenna somehow.

The other pictures showing a large single winding going thru the center
                  of the two high voltage coils reminded me of the captor, I don't know
                  why.

In every free energy generator the system must have a circuit that
                  operates that is not being drawn down or directly tied to the transforming
                  side. This has been called the "DIPOLE" circuit.

The "DIPOLE" side would be less effected maybe high very high voltages
                  when an adjacent coil transformer is tapping in to extract only a small
                  portion of the available ambient.

The system appears to use a simple motor coil to keep it's wheel turning
                  (maybe small magnets on the back) and the front looks like convex
                  shaped disks.

This is the best I can explain any of this being a beginner on the subject
                  yet even as feeble of an attempt as this may be I think that by talking
                  about any subject and throwing around the terms, is the only way to
                  magnify.

To put any process under the magnifying glass means to share thoughts
                  so I thank you
                  Mr. Rakarskiy

Comment

• It is not only the similarity of the source of the static electricity. Testatika generator without fuel, working in the community in Austria.
                    Material on the subject, although only the possibility of establishing ?????? ?.?. ??????? ?????????.

[VIDEO]watch?v=NCZkuG4FbXc[/VIDEO]

Leyden jar can be replaced by an inductive capacitor.
                    And the size of the capacitor and wire size are explained in size.
                    Since the beginning of 2016 in Russia and other countries to actively self-created and used by the medical device on the basis of inductive capacitor.

Comment

• I am looking at the pictures.

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      It is not only the similarity of the source of the static electricity. Testatika generator without fuel, working in the community in Austria.
                      Material on the subject, although only the possibility of establishing ?????? ?.?. ??????? ?????????.

[VIDEO]watch?v=NCZkuG4FbXc[/VIDEO]

Leyden jar can be replaced by an inductive capacitor.
                      And the size of the capacitor and wire size are explained in size.
                      Since the beginning of 2016 in Russia and other countries to actively self-created and used by the medical device on the basis of inductive capacitor.

Comment

• Small material on Testatika (in Russian)

Comment

• Amplidyne Motor Generator

Year 1943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKQRqPlFMII

PART TWO
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN5vocEPEaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n70wJBQEOzU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVzWvtcF6pw
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                            Small material on Testatika (in Russian)[/URL]
                            Thanks Rakarskiy I am getting to these pictures now.Nice.

Comment

• Morin motor gen without rotor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFAe3rArCg

Comment

• Here is exactly what I was told to do to get a common induction
                                motor to operate as a generator. Only I had to throw a 12v battery
                                across he caps a few times and then it kicked in. I ran it for 2 years
                                and then let it sit one year and it stopped working needing a battery
                                across the terminals again to reestablish the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADRK_NkQ-eU
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 03-31-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X