Motor Generators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
    Unfortunately, the AC motor is not over unity.
    It's a delusion. AC motor has been beneficial to the industry at a time when Germany, its modern modification - three-phase, squirrel cage, made Russian engineer Dolivo-Dobrovolsky. Tesla did two-phase motors, under its two-phase network.
    And attempts to realize over-unity are different, that's like a version of the devaysa Motor Uncle Vasya.
    I rest my case, BEST of the BEST. I see you did your homework. Another great build, super, I always speak
    highly of the builders.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-05-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion
      The goal of ANY motor used in a free energy system should be to provide the MOST motive force for the LEAST consumption. With that in mind, consider John Bedini's Zero Force Motor, which runs on little or NO amp draw, and has NO BACK EMF. When you combine that with a Lenz FREE generator and run it on the 3 battery system so that almost all of the expended energy is recovered, you can't HELP but arrive at a COP far >1 no matter HOW CRAPPY your build is.

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpDMMcNQxc
      Good! A little walk in the numbers and time.
      VEGA system spends 180 watts of power rotation.
      For power, the pulse motor coils, built-in, system Adams generation produces 185 watts.
      With the main generator 1 kW of power, remove the 0.15 watts per second charging power to the battery bank.

1. W 0.15 * (60 seconds) = 9Vatt per minute.
      2. Watt 9 * (60 min) = 0.540 kWh.
      3. 0.540 kWh * (24 hours) = 12.96 kW charging power per day.

0.15 W of output power, with a generator power of 1 kW = idling.

When this pulse power, with porosity 6 350W is not more than (0.6 * 350 = 180W), provided that the rotary motor 6% horizon. Main is overclocked inertia flywheel.

Then think. Where have you seen that at least one generating unit, worked for no permanent requirement of generation. Consumption adjusted to the generation.

Last edited by Rakarskiy; 11-07-2016, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Here is a rough balance of momentum in watts.
        To this result is achieved, it is necessary to have a cross-section of the coil wire is not less than 1.25 mm and 10 mH.

Comment

• [VIDEO]watch?v=tL-nXxQM-B8[/VIDEO]

Pulse pusher system is divided into two parts.
          The first part, due to the energy in the capacitor. Which stored by the energy of self-induction, the previous pulse.
          The second part of the pulse, with the classic indicators of not more than0,8 - 0,9 efficiency.

If you recall the Bedini circuit using a half-bridge.

What I suggest is the following.

Energy self-inductance, directly to the condenser. Capacitor receive voltage level is greater than the battery voltage.

When next pulse capacitor is discharged first, forming the "explosive momentum". The battery does not waste energy.

The second part of the pulse, as usual.

But kinetically, the rotor has already received its repulsive force.

Comment

• Commerical Self Running Generation of Electric Power

Self running perfected many many years ago.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Free Energy Generator 100% Self Runing

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Poor man's Motor Generator.

If you will notice he uses currently available coils off of washing
                machines. The small coils are the water inlet valves and the large
                coils and "U" shaped core is from a water pump.

Comment

• Motor Generator acceleration under load

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNk6nZuUrTLRnp__hAgAqjw/videos

Just preliminary testing, nice

Comment

• The approximate calculation of what the generator will be released?

Comment

• Motor generator

Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      The approximate calculation of what the generator will be released?

986767 J (Joules) = 986767 Ws (Watt seconds) = 274 Wh (Watt hours) = 0.274 kWh (kiloWatt hour).

It appears that there are errors elsewhere also. A mass flywheel will only enter into the energy equation when the speed changes.

If you're asking for the steady state output from the motor generator shown in the diagram, I'd say about 700 Watts.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Does anybody even have a vague understanding of how a motor
                        pulling a standard generator could put out more than the input
                        with all of the weight and friction from the bearings?

Now I could see it IF the generator was special but a standard
                        unit? I need more input for my calculations.

Comment

• By holding a 12v battery across the start and run terminal the dc
                          power will magnetize it and once it is generating it will become a huge
                          magnet.

Hold the 12v battery across the terminals where you generally plug your
                          AC motor into the wall. Hold it for 5 seconds and left go. Repeat without
                          heating the winding depending on the size of your battery.

TROUBLE SHOOTING- If the generator will not build-up voltage when
                          initially operated at or near nameplate speed, the capacitors may be
                          too small, If single phase it may be turning backwards, the connections
                          may be incorrect, the machine may be faulty or the iron in the machine
                          may have lost its residual magnetism and need to be flashed. All the
                          fixes are evident except flashing. To flash it momentarily, connect a
                          car battery across the generator output terminals while it is running
                          full speed ‘with no load’. ONE second is more than enough time to flash
                          the machine

Also in reviewing my statement on FLASHING A MOTOR you must turn
                          the motor in the same direction as it was designed to work, so that
                          generating may occur. In one of my adventures I used a 1750 RPM
                          standard washing machine motor that was rated at 9 amps and to
                          get 8 amps out generating I had to run the motor faster up to 1875RPM
                          to 1900rpm according to reading materials I found and lost.

Furthermore the method shown in the PDF file has you running the
                          motor full speed when flashing. I did not like that idea and the sales
                          person told me to do the flashing while it sat on the bench.

Either method works where you are turning the shaft or not turning the
                          shaft, however should AC output occur instantly better make sure the
                          battery is not connected longer than 1 second because 120vac will
                          then be sent to your battery.

I do not use this method, I played it safe since the magnetic charge
                          is good for hours after FLASHING and lasts all year after the first use.

The first time I did this it didn't work because I was turning the shaft
                          in the wrong direction. The second time I FLASHED a motor it didn't
                          work right away and had to stop the motor and FLASH for longer
                          being careful not to exceed the amp capacity of the motor winding
                          with my car battery.

At first I was afraid of smoking the winding and did not have an amp
                          gauge on hand so I was working blind. I knew that the spark off the
                          end of the wires was less than a battery charge so I felt it would
                          be around the safe limit.

3-5 seconds on and 3-5 seconds off and the second time I did this
                          10 times. Then it worked great.

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Motor and motor/generator using magnetic transmission
                            meaning both motors each have a flywheel disk with magnets on them
                            so the no belt is used to connect one motor to the next. The magnets
                            are arranged to create a mechanical advantage between the two
                            rotating disks in close proximity to one another.

230 percent overunity

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-21-2020, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• TROUBLE SHOOTING- If the generator will not build-up voltage when
                              initially operated at or near nameplate speed, the capacitors may be
                              too small, If single phase it may be turning backwards, the connections
                              may be incorrect, the machine may be faulty or the iron in the machine
                              may have lost its residual magnetism and need to be flashed. All the
                              fixes are evident except flashing. To flash it momentarily, connect a
                              car battery across the generator output terminals while it is running
                              full speed ‘with no load’. ONE second is more than enough time to flash
                              the machine

Also in reviewing my statement on FLASHING A MOTOR you must turn
                              the motor in the same direction as it was designed to work, so that
                              generating may occur.

Furthermore the method shown in the PDF file has you running the
                              motor full speed when flashing. I did not like that idea and the sales
                              person told me to do the flashing while it sat on the bench.

Either method works whether you are turning the shaft or not turning the
                              shaft, however should AC output occur instantly better make sure the
                              battery is not connected longer than 1 second because 120vac will
                              then be sent to your battery.

I do not use this method, I played it safe since the magnetic charge
                              is good for hours after FLASHING and lasts all year after the first use.

The first time I did this it didn't work because I was turning the shaft
                              in the wrong direction. The second time I FLASHED a motor it didn't
                              work right away and had to stop the motor and FLASH for longer
                              being careful not to exceed the amp capacity of the motor winding
                              with my car battery.

At first I was afraid of smoking the winding and did not have an amp
                              gauge on hand so I was working blind. I knew that the spark off the
                              end of the wires was less than a battery charge so I felt it would
                              be around the safe limit.

3-5 seconds on and 3-5 seconds off and the second time I did this
                              10 times. Then it worked great.

I know that this sounds like an unimportant detail to many who have
                              never asked these questions.

This ability to run an off the shelf motor with a FLASH may inspire
                              some of you to alter motors that do not have a full machine shop and
                              an EE degree. The EE boys rarely know these details anyway.

Thru the many years of searching I had expected to find someone who
                              knew and understood motors to make simple experiments and now I
                              realize that very few have the same goals.

To me this is very important because it relieves the investigator of
                              so many challenges that has stopped almost all progress due to the need
                              for accuracy and precision.

Altering a DC motor is fun and rewarding also, to see that go to the

"BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE"

Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• 986767 J (Joules) = 986767 Ws (Watt seconds) = 274 Wh (Watt hours) = 0.274 kWh (kiloWatt hour).
                                1J=1Ws If this expression is true, then [QUOTE]986767 J (Joules) = 986767 Ws (Watt seconds)
                                We translate watts kilowatts 986767 Ws (Watt seconds) =
                                986 767 Ws / 1000 = 986.8 kWs (1 kW = 1000W)
                                986 767 Ws / 3600 (1h=3600s) = 274Wh (0.274 kWh)
                                Watts agree not translated in kilowatts.

However, our system does not work in PTO mode, power is saved Energii. It is important to take into account the torque momet per second. The actual change of the operating mode of the output torque. This can be compared with the mode of operation of the smoothing capacitor after the bridge rectifier diodes. That is, every second, what power will put pressure on the forces, accompanied by. Massive wheel by the incoming energy is untwisted, and when the incoming energy to become less then the wheel rotates by inertia, gives part of its energy.
                                Only 6000 rpm for 40 kg already traumatic flywheels. It requires a heavy duty material.
                                Last edited by Rakarskiy; 01-03-2017, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X