Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is what Luc and Level are saying is the same thing. This is
    their depth of ability and you expected more? Here first is the Luc and Level engineering dept and second is the B&B

You have been dealing with very small people that say this is the same
    as that.

Comment

• And they still do not get it

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Here is what Luc and Level are saying is the same thing. This is
      their depth of ability and you expected more? Here first is the Luc and Level engineering dept and second is the B&B

as that.

Hi BRO,

Neither one gets it. They both FAIL to see what a true circuit is and Both probably never will.
      For that reason BOTH have made my ignore list!!!!

Good to hear from you BRO!

Clarence

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        Here is what Luc and Level are saying is the same thing. This is

as that.
        Sounds like you're talking about yourself Bro

Because the below is the circuit in question
        Notice how the Input Hot grid is directly connected to the output.

So who's the small one now?

Last edited by gotoluc; 10-22-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Last edited by gotoluc; 10-22-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
            In my last video I left the viewer to decide but it looks like it's not helpful, so I made a new video demo that replicates every part of the circuit and explain where the power comes from and why the KAW meter does not measure it.

Link to video: https://youtu.be/xgHaMrRp7rc

Regards

Luc
            Another really good video gotoluc. This info has all been explained in this thread a number of times already over the last 2 1/2 years, but some people are obviously either unable to understand or unwilling to understand. You did a great job of demonstrating everything very clearly in your video so that anyone who hasn't been kicked in the head by a mule at some point in their life should be able to understand it, but I don't expect a few certain people here whose names do not need to be mentioned at this point to get it, as I have mentioned it has all been explained several times in this thread already and they still refuse to listen to any reason.

Great job explaining it for newcomers to this thread however. Perhaps we can refer to this type of phenomenal willful blindness from now on in these forums as 'Gerard Morin syndrome'. Thanks for the effort you put in to make those videos, but from what I have seen over the last 2 1/2 years in this thread, there are certain people here who will continue to make very misleading and false statements about these setups regardless of how carefully it is explained to them about where they are going wrong.

By the way Luc, depending where a person lives in this world they will have different types of power meters on their houses or buildings, and not everyone is upgraded to the latest high tech 'smart' utility power meters these days, so I think some older style power meters on houses or buildings provided by the power company in some regions of the world might well be fooled by these types of setups. For example, Barbosa and Leal were testing with some utility company power meters they obtained from their local power company in Brazil, and those power meters did not register the power being used by these B&L setups when powering from the mains. I believe that is the reason B&L themselves were originally fooled for quite a while by these devices. B&L have told me via email that they stopped all work with these 'captor loop' devices in Oct. 2013. My understanding from them is that is when they realized that these captor loop devices are not in any way over unity.

Last edited by level; 10-22-2017, 10:18 PM.
            level

Comment

Sounds like you're talking about yourself Bro

So who's the small one now?
              I rest my case. The new video you did is no different than the last.
              It is quick and dirty like all of your rubbish. You have been exposed.

And now again the proper way. You must be slipping to have to be
              told so many times the same thing.

Last edited by BroMikey; 10-23-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                Vrand,
                Any new findings with your B&L setup?

Today I'll dig out my setup and try it with a UPS unit I have. One last try with a pure sine wave unit can't hurt. I just can't afford a psw inverter at this time. Hope the UPS works while connected to my modified sine wave inverter. There's no mains power at my shop unless I run a very long drop cord. But have plenty of solar power.

Let me know your results if any and I'll do the same. Clarence got his to work without mains power in spite of what some post here.

wantomake
                Hi wantomake,
                Got the pure sine wave inverter, 8kw Powerjack and did some tests. The device powered up okay but would not pull the free ground electrons to power a load. THe only way to power the loads with the inverter was with a 2nd ground connection connected to the inverter neutral. But then there was no magic, whatever was the load, the inverter provided the full amount.

At no load on the inverter/battery, the device worked like using the AC mains, only using 5 watts. When a 60 watt light bulb load on the inverter/battery, it used 60 watts, not like the mains connection where only 5 watts was being used.

I poked around the device with the 2nd ground wire to see if there was any other way to power the load from the inverter/battery, but only at the neutral connection did it work. The inverter neutral to ground was not connected and grounding to inverter housing did nothing, nor ground to battery terminals.

Hi Clarence how did you connect your inverter/battery to the device to power the loads?
                Cheers

- photo 1 attached to show where the 2nd ground cable was needed to power the load from the inverter/battery at the neutral connection.
                - photo 2, 53 watt lamp load
                -Photo 3, 59 watt inverter lamp load
                - photo 4, 5 watt inverter no load
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
                  Got the pure sine wave inverter, 8kw Powerjack and did some tests. The device powered up okay but would not pull the free ground electrons to power a load. THe only way to power the loads with the inverter was with a 2nd ground connection connected to the inverter neutral. But then there was no magic, whatever was the load, the inverter provided the full amount.

At no load on the inverter/battery, the device worked like using the AC mains, only using 5 watts. When a 60 watt light bulb load on the inverter/battery, it used 60 watts, not like the mains connection where only 5 watts was being used.

I poked around the device with the 2nd ground wire to see if there was any other way to power the load from the inverter/battery, but only at the neutral connection did it work. The inverter neutral to ground was not connected and grounding to inverter housing did nothing, nor ground to battery terminals.

Hi Clarence how did you connect your inverter/battery to the device to power the loads?
                  Cheers
                  Hello vrand. Your results are exactly the same as Clarence's results. Nothing unusual occurs when powering with a battery and inverter, and you must have a second isolated ground connection connected to the neutral on the inverter or nothing happens at all (no ground current).

When testing with the mains as the input power source, if you place a clamp meter over the mains hot phase wire at the input to your setup, you will see that all the current is coming from the mains through the mains hot phase wire. The mains hot phase wire current at the input to your setup should measure about the same as the current you measure on your ground wire when powering your loads. In other words, there is no over unity associated with these setups. I also tested with a single toroid B&L setup back in 2015 and quickly determined that there is nothing unusual at all going on with these B&L 'captor loop' setups. You can remove the 'captor loop' entirely and get the exact same results.

Unfortunately Clarence has been misleading people in this thread for 2 1/2 years now simply because he completely refuses to listen to reason. As you have discovered, with only a few simple measurements and tests one can quickly determine that nothing unusual is happening in these B&L 'captor loop' setups. When powering from the mains, if Clarence removed his 'captor loop' entirely from his setup, and just connected the mains hot phase directly to his load, he would get the exact same results. All the power is being supplied by the mains. Just a few simple tests and measurements are all that is required to see what is really going on in these setups.

Thanks for the honest comments on your test results.

level

Comment

Hi wantomake,

Cheers

- photo 1 attached to show where the 2nd ground cable was needed to power the load from the inverter/battery at the neutral connection.
                    - photo 2, 53 watt lamp load
                    -Photo 3, 59 watt inverter lamp load
                    - photo 4, 5 watt inverter no load
                    Again another example of the rusty nail trick.

It has been stated over and over again that the ground rod network
                    shown is a requirement to get huge amounts of electron collection.

Showing us a few electrical boxes is nice but you are going to have
                    to do better than that. Show us your grounding rod network.

We are to smart for you guys.

Vrand is okay but lacks information or missed the fullness of the
                    system diagram. Please show us your complete setup.

Again for the record it has been experimented with and in one test
                    using a few or 1 rod the captor collection rate was lower.

However as you add grounding rods to complete the stated or shown
                    network the amp harvesting will increase proportionately. I refer you all
                    back to the setup issued back a few years.

There is no free lunch, either follow the complete plan or suffer the
                    consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                      Clarence,
                      Hello ole friend.

Not using the mains means just that. I've been using a UPS but it doesn't have high wattage output. So I need to invest in good pure sine wave inverter for my setup.

To All,
                      Replication on this forum is everyone's choice and not mine or Clarence advice. You build at your own risk. That's the spirit of this forum, to take a chance/risk to build an idea you read about here. I've spent time and resources several times to attempt replicating ideas here. I've lost both but gained knowledge. I know this is my doing. Not a forum members fault that presented the idea.

wantomake
                      Hi wantomake,
                      Totally agree, this project was a lot of fun, but unless there is new info, the device does not work in capturing the free electricity in the earth, at least as shown to date. It just bypasses the neutral through the ground connection, similar to the Luc diagram and his video.

Let me know if you have any questions or need testing info. Now its on to the next project!
                      Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                        Hello vrand. Your results are exactly the same as Clarence's results. Nothing unusual occurs when powering with a battery and inverter, and you must have a second isolated ground connection connected to the neutral on the inverter or nothing happens at all (no ground current).

When testing with the mains as the input power source, if you place a clamp meter over the mains hot phase wire at the input to your setup, you will see that all the current is coming from the mains through the mains hot phase wire. The mains hot phase wire current at the input to your setup should measure about the same as the current you measure on your ground wire when powering your loads. In other words, there is no over unity associated with these setups. I also tested with a single toroid B&L setup back in 2015 and quickly determined that there is nothing unusual at all going on with these B&L 'captor loop' setups. You can remove the 'captor loop' entirely and get the exact same results.

Unfortunately Clarence has been misleading people in this thread for 2 1/2 years now simply because he completely refuses to listen to reason. As you have discovered, with only a few simple measurements and tests one can quickly determine that nothing unusual is happening in these B&L 'captor loop' setups. When powering from the mains, if Clarence removed his 'captor loop' entirely from his setup, and just connected the mains hot phase directly to his load, he would get the exact same results. All the power is being supplied by the mains. Just a few simple tests and measurements are all that is required to see what is really going on in these setups.

Thanks for the honest comments on your test results.

Hi level,
                        My test setup confirms what you and Luc are saying. Unless there is some new info, there is not much I can do. Spent over to $2k on this project, but it was alot of fun!

Do you see anything out there that looks promising to getting free electricity simply?

My continuing multi-decade project, splitting water ala Brown's gas/hydroxy gas, and then fueling a motor/genset to creating electricity. It is not simple like this B&L project was, taking only 2 months to build!
                        Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by level View Post
                          Unfortunately Clarence has been misleading people in this thread for 2 1/2 years
                          Perfect example of another pack dog not following instructions. Notice
                          how the focus on a few bucks but no mention or plea on how to fix
                          his setup. He never intended to get it working since he can not show his
                          array of grounding rods.

He is calling us liars when it is him who has lied about his setup.

It's like Hillary saying Trump is selling Uranium to the Russians when
                          it was her all along.

The rusty nail trick is easy to spot, you just follow the bouncing ball
                          that always lands in his buddies court. Bad-mittens or dirty hands?

This is the same ole tactic so people won't try.

Comment

Hi level,
                            My test setup confirms what you and Luc are saying. Unless there is some new info, there is not much I can do. Spent over to $2k on this project, but it was alot of fun!

Do you see anything out there that looks promising to getting free electricity simply?

My continuing multi-decade project, splitting water ala Brown's gas/hydroxy gas, and then fueling a motor/genset to creating electricity. It is not simple like this B&L project was, taking only 2 months to build!
                            Cheers
                            Thanks for posting your honest results vrand.
                            Sorry to hear it cost you $2,000. to find out it doesn't work and came to the same conclusion as I have recently come to and what level has been trying to communicate for over 2 years.

Lucky for me it didn't cost me anything since I used what I already had on hand to confirm the measurement error.
                            Often experimenters just walk away when they see the negative results. However, by posting your bad results will helps others and I decided to take the time to make video demos so others may re-think before spending thousands of dollars on something that's clear to fail.

It's interesting to see attacks from some when all I'm doing is trying to help bring a better understanding.
                            You would think that with the 10 years of me sharing free energy experiments and videos people would trust that I'm not just a naysayer and am truly a OU researcher, experimenter.
                            I do this full time 40 hours a week with zero income in hopes to find something useful for our world. However, even after all this time I still haven't found something real or useful.
                            I'm saying this to help answer your question if there's something else out there you can build that will give you positive results.
                            All I can say is be careful!... my 10 years of testing most every claims out there have not yet provided any proof of OU let alone a device that works as claimed.
                            99% of OU claims out there are measurement error, an oversight, lack of understanding or purposeful deception for monetary gain.
                            That's why before testing any claims I look for a reliable a replication with good measurement data to back it up which in most cases you won't find it if you know what to look for.

There may be a way to use ground to assist in a circuit but it's not the case as you have found here.

Hope this helps you and others.

Kind regards and thanks again for sharing your true test results.

Luc
                            Last edited by gotoluc; 10-25-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                              Perfect example of another pack dog not following instructions. Notice
                              how the focus on a few bucks but no mention or plea on how to fix
                              his setup. He never intended to get it working since he can not show his
                              array of grounding rods.

He is calling us liars when it is him who has lied about his setup.

It's like Hillary saying Trump is selling Uranium to the Russians when
                              it was her all along.

The rusty nail trick is easy to spot, you just follow the bouncing ball
                              that always lands in his buddies court. Bad-mittens or dirty hands?

This is the same ole tactic so people won't try.
                              Hi Bromikey,
                              Would like to see Clarence photos of his inverter/battery connection to his device. Maybe I missed it, did you see it? He showed his utility connected device.

Replicated his utility connections and readings but not his inverter/battery setup, as unknown how he did it. Not calling anyone a liar.
                              Cheers

Comment

Thanks for posting your honest results vrand.
                                Sorry to hear it cost you $2,000. to find out it doesn't work and came to the same conclusion as I have recently come to and what level has been trying to communicate for over 2 years.

Lucky for me it didn't cost me anything since I used what I already had on hand to confirm the measurement error.
                                Often experimenters just walk away when they see the negative results. However, by posting your bad results will helps others and I decided to take the time to make video demos so others may re-think before spending thousands of dollars on something that's clear to fail.

It's interesting to see attacks from some when all I'm doing is trying to help bring a better understanding.
                                You would think that with the 10 years of me sharing free energy experiments and videos people would trust that I'm not just a naysayer and am truly a OU researcher, experimenter.
                                I do this full time 40 hours a week with zero income in hopes to find something useful for our world. However, even after all this time I still haven't found something real or useful.
                                I'm saying this to help answer your question if there's something else out there you can build that will give you positive results.
                                All I can say is be careful!... my 10 years of testing most every claims out there have not yet provided any proof of OU let alone a device that works as claimed.
                                99% of OU claims out there are measurement error, an oversight, lack of understanding or purposeful deception for monetary gain.
                                That's why before testing any claims I look for a reliable a replication with good measurement data to back it up which in most cases you won't find it if you know what to look for.

There may be a way to use ground to assist in a circuit but it's not the case as you have found here.

Hope this helps you and others.

Kind regards and thanks again for sharing your true test results.

Luc
                                Hi Luc,
                                Thank you for your many years of videos, interviews, world travels, energy conferences, forums, (this forum!) for energy researchers to share their experiments to others, maybe someone will hit the Jackpot and share their results with others to replicate!

THat is what was hoping for on this device, but lack of info on the inverter/battery connection, can not continue.

Keep up the good work Luc!
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X