Not calling anyone a liar.
    Cheers
    But you say he is misleading folks. Yes you are. When you are thru
    with those inverters and watt meters just resell them and you won't
    be out any money. However if you want to complete this test
    the instructions call for starting with 10 or more rods and build
    up as needed. In other words as more rods were installed, more amps
    were available.

You must show your grounding rods which is the hardest to accomplish.

Without that you should buy some batteries and use them with your
    inverter and watt meter. Buy a solar panel also. The watt meter can also
    be used to check your draw.

Do you have a parcel that can be devoted to an array of copper coated
    rods? The captor collects energy from the ground so you need some
    surface area to do that. And BTW all that whining people do about
    spending their chicken feed allowance on a few trinkets is hilarious.

While some of these disinformation monkeys are moaning about price
    they are getting kick backs in the thousands weekly. Beware of who
    you chum with.

Yes the grounding rods setup was shown way back when, people who
    are serious need to at least read thru the material. We have given you
    more than the B&L boys have so follow the instructions.

The reference one gentlemen made to following the yellow brick road
    is a code message like "everything turning to gold" these people are
    sent and paid to disrupt.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 10-26-2017, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
      Hi Luc,
      Thank you for your many years of videos, interviews, world travels, energy conferences, forums, (this forum!) for energy researchers to share their experiments to others, maybe someone will hit the Jackpot and share their results with others to replicate!

THat is what was hoping for on this device, but lack of info on the inverter/battery connection, can not continue.

Keep up the good work Luc!
      Cheers
      Thanks vrand for your supportive post

I've recently been interested and looking into ground related devices and why I've looked into this topic.
      I'll definitely post anything I find interesting or related to ground.

Kind regards

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        But you say he is misleading folks. Yes you are. When you are thru
        with those inverters and watt meters just resell them and you won't
        be out any money. However if you want to complete this test
        the instructions call for starting with 10 or more rods and build
        up as needed. In other words as more rods were installed, more amps
        were available.

You must show your grounding rods which is the hardest to accomplish.

Without that you should buy some batteries and use them with your
        inverter and watt meter. Buy a solar panel also. The watt meter can also
        be used to check your draw.

Do you have a parcel that can be devoted to an array of copper coated
        rods? The captor collects energy from the ground so you need some
        surface area to do that. And BTW all that whining people do about
        spending their chicken feed allowance on a few trinkets is hilarious.

While some of these disinformation monkeys are moaning about price
        they are getting kick backs in the thousands weekly. Beware of who
        you chum with.

Yes the grounding rods setup was shown way back when, people who
        are serious need to at least read thru the material. We have given you
        more than the B&B boys have so follow the instructions.

The reference one gentlemen made to following the yellow brick road
        is a code message like "everything turning to gold" these people are
        sent and paid to disrupt.
        Hi Bromiky,
        Not even saying his is misleading. Not saying anything really, just asking for more info on his inverter/battery setup so can continue replication of this B&L device.
        Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
          Hi Bromiky,
          Not even saying his is misleading. Not saying anything really, just asking for more info on his inverter/battery setup so can continue replication of this B&L device.
          Cheers
          Fair enough I guess that quote was from ole smooth lips, not you.

Originally posted by level View Post
          Unfortunately Clarence has been misleading people in this thread for 2 1/2 years

Comment

• Hello vrand. Unfortunately I do not know of any type of free energy devices which hold a lot of promise and for which all of the replication details are known, and where one or more people have been able to independently replicate the over unity results. I think at least some devices out there do seem to hold some promise however. I do my own experimenting as well, but haven't tested with any setup I can say is definitely over unity so far. I spent a few years on Don Smith's stuff and various other types of setups since then as well, but no luck so far.

BroMikey does not know what he is talking about when he says having a lot of ground rods will make these B&L captor loop devices over unity. It will lower the overall ground rod array resistance to ground current, but I don't know of anyone who has ever demonstrated anything relating to these B&L captor loop setups and who has shown some proper measurements that indicate anything unusual happening. That is just a fair and honest assessment from what I have seen over the last couple of years or so. Unfortunately a few people here seem to think that if someone is honest about any particular setup that they must be 'suppression agents'. Of course that is silly. If someone wants any hope of ever finding real over unity, it is unlikely they can do so if they are unwilling to fairly and honestly look at and consider all the facts.

Anyway, as I have mentioned, I emailed B&L a couple of months ago and pointed out the major problem of testing the B&L 'captor loop' setups using the mains, and asked if their captor loop setups could produce over unity if powered with a battery and inverter to eliminate the mains ground loop problem. They answered "Not yet". They said they stopped working with those 'captor loop' setups back in Oct. 2013, but they are currently working on a new idea they have for a new type of over unity device. It seems pretty clear to me from what they replied to me that they no longer believe those 'captor loop' type devices are over unity. Otherwise I see no reason why they would have answered me with "not yet" in regards to whether their devices are over unity, and stopped working with the captor loop devices for several years already, and are now working on a new type of over unity device idea. If they were suppressed by their government or whatever, then they likely wouldn't have answered my emails, and wouldn't have told me they are now working on a new idea for a new type of over unity device.

level

Comment

• Hi level,
              Thanks for the updated info on B&L THe battery/inverter connection is where B&L was stuck, can add me to the list!
              Cheers

Comment

• Hi Vrand
                I live in a house with only solar energy thus I was forced from the begining to use inverter and no way. Perhaps there is some configuraation I dont know but... The easiestt way now is go solar , panels are cheaper than ever and some maglev windmill.
                Regards

Comment

• Why trust non builders??

Vrand,
                  Those that have NOT built this setup and installed the ground grid can't know what they are talking about. All any of us including me has is just an opinion. Nobody here has installed 20 or more grounding rods in the ground to even have an idea if this B&L setup works or not. Only Clarence has installed 60 rods in the ground to power this device.

So I'll not tell my opinion here cause I've no proof. But I know Clarence has and only he can have a true opinion on this matter.

These others have just opinions and no basic tests or experiments that carry any value on this forum. If fact one of these big mouths harnesses other threads as well.

Be wise people. Listen to true builders that actually post pictures and show proof of builds. It's a waste of time and space to argue with non builders.

Opinions are like arm pits, everyone has two and they both stink !!!!!!
                  wantomake
                  PS: I built this setup but don't have finances for the 20+ rods. And posted pictures of all my builds.

Comment

• Hi

Hello all
                    now I have two toroidal transformers, very big transformers, they are 800 watts each one

I understood the copper rods have to be placed in a circle in the ground
                    let me know if it is right

and do you think that coper pipes could be used instead of the rods, because the rods are more expensive

please let me know thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
                      Hello all
                      now I have two toroidal transformers, very big transformers, they are 800 watts each one

I understood the copper rods have to be placed in a circle in the ground
                      let me know if it is right

and do you think that coper pipes could be used instead of the rods, because the rods are more expensive

please let me know thanks

Like WANTOMAKE has pointed out, I have no build, but what I do have
                      is a working understanding of this setup as I am the one who drew up
                      the diagram. The rods are not pure copper and yes pipes will work but
                      are to pricey. Use IRON RODS COATED WITHE COPPER this has been
                      given and I now have repeated it. The iron rod coated in copper is
                      cheap.

Depending on mineral content the coating my be eaten away after 10
                      years or so, this has been mentioned, i am repeating this fact. Rods
                      need to be experimented with first, this has been stated.

Drive 2 rods in the ground at 3 foot apart then do the test at 2
                      foot apart to find the best collection spacing for your ground. This
                      is not hard and needs to be done by each individual. Start with
                      a few cheap-O rods and add latter using you launch money.

Comment

• and the charade continues...
                        level

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Like WANTOMAKE has pointed out, I have no build, but what I do have
                          is a working understanding of this setup as I am the one who drew up
                          the diagram. The rods are not pure copper and yes pipes will work but
                          are to pricey. Use IRON RODS COATED WITHE COPPER this has been
                          given and I now have repeated it. The iron rod coated in copper is
                          cheap.

Depending on mineral content the coating my be eaten away after 10
                          years or so, this has been mentioned, i am repeating this fact. Rods
                          need to be experimented with first, this has been stated.

Drive 2 rods in the ground at 3 foot apart then do the test at 2
                          foot apart to find the best collection spacing for your ground. This
                          is not hard and needs to be done by each individual. Start with
                          a few cheap-O rods and add latter using you launch money.

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I have a 800 watts toroidal transformer, but when I added the secundary turns, they started to be melt, due to the high temperature, I think due to the ampers.

I connected the secundary to the earth system but the problem continued
                          could you please tell me what I could do

thanks
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by FRANKLIN; 11-22-2017, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• The y are probably trying to avoid ground loop because ground is actively used in their country to send AC power. It is called SWER system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-wire_earth_return

I believe in essence their (B&L) system is the spin-off from Tesla transformer method. If you find Tesla patent he described some strange setup of two transformers (one step up and one step down) connected via ground and second wire. Although it is strange it was patented because te only difference is in usage flat pancake coils - the rest is like in common SWER system.

So where is the secret ? Barbosa and Leal explained it - the magnetic field of Earth is bonded to the loop between transformers generating excess power (much more then input). Looks like the same way worked Hubbard generator ,Hendershot and few others. It is one of two the most important discoveries in science , I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              The y are probably trying to avoid ground loop because ground is actively used in their country to send AC power. It is called SWER system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-wire_earth_return

I believe in essence their (B&L) system is the spin-off from Tesla transformer method. If you find Tesla patent he described some strange setup of two transformers (one step up and one step down) connected via ground and second wire. Although it is strange it was patented because te only difference is in usage flat pancake coils - the rest is like in common SWER system.

So where is the secret ? Barbosa and Leal explained it - the magnetic field of Earth is bonded to the loop between transformers generating excess power (much more then input). Looks like the same way worked Hubbard generator ,Hendershot and few others. It is one of two the most important discoveries in science , I believe.
                              hello, good coments, thanks.
                              but do you know How i could avoid this problem.
                              I did the connections like clarence said.

Comment

• This way

Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
                                hello, good coments, thanks.
                                but do you know How i could avoid this problem.
                                I did the connections like clarence said.
                                Do it just like THIS!

Then Get on with life.

NO MORE PM'S !!!!

Clarence
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X