Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbosa and Leal Devices - Info and Replication Details

This thread is created for the discussion of Barbosa and Leal replications.

Clarence has recently made such a replication which he is currently testing, and Clarence wants to post details of his replication to this forum which other people can use if they want to try a replication.

I am including Clarence's first post on his Barbosa and Leal based device to this post, along with the photos of his setup which Clarence included in his post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clarence wrote:
    B&L device - my build - their specs - self runner

Hello @ ALL,

got tired of all the back and forth almost a year ago I believe so I guit posting.
    then shortly thereafter I heard of the brazillian B&L device and got ahold of their patent info and decided to build it for my own use. I saw there was a thread on OU.com so I joined there to see what was happening. to make a long story short I knew how to build their unit AND DID! no one else could or did! much to my annoyance the members repeatedly kept stomping on my face and NOT believing any thing I had done or showed photos of. same old forum back and fort BS. my name is just a DIRTY WORD to the majority of the members so I just took my success and left and quit posting.

attached is some photos of my unit that works. hope you like it.
    if not just another OH WELL to me. you can go and do the same as me. all my posts and photos are still there if you go back thru the pages!
    Cheers!
    Clarence

-----------------------------------------------------------
    See attached photos of Clarence's test setup:
    Last edited by level; 04-05-2016, 11:09 PM.
    level

More Details From Clarence On His Barbosa and Leal Setup

This is another post from Clarence with more details on his Barbosa and Leal build:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks RAMSET! I have attached the HOW, WHY, AND METHOD information I spoke of. please remind the members that there in no need for experimentation with this unit. if they will just look at the latest photo I have attached and do just like what they see it will work without a hitch. I use what you see everyday at different intervals to power my fridge or microwave or kitchen appliances or shop vac, etc.,etc.,etc. when i am thru and leave the house I turn it off to limit the usage on the components. they have 2 year warranty but I intend to be using then a long time. today I was using it for a little over 4 hours and all the time the charger kept the battery at a constant 13.0 volts. the charger as you can see IS powered by the output of the Captor . what does that tell you. I also attached the 00 post which gives A mega amount of vital information.

I would like for all members to know that this device will simply NOT work with out the needed ground rod set up. It just wont!
    another thing to keep in mind is that this unit is not cheap to build. I would estimate that about 2000.00 went into mine possibly more.
    also the location that the member is in will determine how well the unit performs and how many ground rods he will need. that's also a lot of physical work to be done.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Clarence's attachments for this post are attached:
    level

Comment

Some Barbosa and Leal Patents - translated into English

Here is a website that has some of the relevant Barbosa and Leal patents translated into English:
      Rex Research: Nilson BARBOSA / Cleriston LEAL - Earth Energy Generator - Patents
      Nilson BARBOSA, et al. -- Earth Energy Generator -- 4 patents
      level

Comment

A earlier post from Clarence on an earlier ground rod arrangment

This is a post from Clarence from ou.com on March 11, 2015, on a ground rod arrangement he was working on at the time. I think Clarence has expanded on his ground rod layout since then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Re: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal
        « Reply #1038 on: March 11, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

Clarence:

my new inverter and smart charger should be in by this weekend and then I can get busy again.
        am still putting in a few more ground rods. have rec'd some more info about the rod spacing which
        goes back to the PESN evaluation way back in the thread pages. bluntly, B&L themselves were using
        just 1 meter ( 3 feet USA ) spacing between their ground rods. so I have attached a updated rod layout
        that you can consider. it takes up WAY LESS footprint space than previously thought! and uses less
        connecting wire also.

Hang in there.
        Cheers.
        Clarence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
        level

Comment

Earlier hand drawn schematic from Clarence

Here is an earlier hand drawn schematic from Clarence from March 19, 2015:

Re: Energy from the Ground - Self powered generator by Barbosa and Leal
          « Reply #1043 on: March 19, 2015, 05:29:32 AM »

Clarence:

I attached the new block schematic of my improved unit.
          It will remain in this form for a long time As it is very simple! It has way less components and is therefore more cost effective!
          It also Has produced a unit that IS SELF POWERING!!!!!!

at present I have found out today that my present 20 rod return grid is not cutting it! I have 10 more rods coming in tomorrow and
          I will be installing these soon to bring my rod total to 30. after that I will test and post some info about both the components ID and
          where to get them, etc.

I will get into the self powering aspect later also. for now just KNOW THAT IT IS VALID!

thanks and cheers!

Clarence

level

Comment

List of main componenets in Clarence's build

Here is a list that was posted to ou.com of some of the main components that are in Clarence's Barbosa and Leal build:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========
            Toroids:
            ==========
            Bridgeport Magnetics
            Tortran - In Stock Standard Design Toroidal Isolation Transformers - Bridgeport Magnetics Group
            Michael Kharaz
            E-mail: sales@bridgeportmagnetics.com
            Tortran Division- Contact us - Bridgeport Magnetics Group
            Custom ordered toroid (2 required):
            TD300-1120-P, 300VA, 60Hz, Primary 120V, 160 degrees winding on toroid surface, no secondary winding - $125 USD each
            ==========================

Smart Battery Charger:
            Xantrex TrueCharge2 Battery Charger - 20Amp model
            Truecharge Battery Charger | Truecharge2 20A, 40A, 60A | Xantrex
            Xantrex Dealers list:
            Where to Buy - N. America

Available from Amazon.com:
            Amazon.com: Xantrex 804-1220-02 TRUECharge2 12V 20A Parallel Stackable Battery Charger: GPS & Navigation
            Looks like the price is around $260 to $300 USD - depending where you order from.

Minimum recommended battery bank size for use with the 20Amp Charger model: 40 Ah

===========================
            12V Pure Sinewave Power Inverter
            ===========================
            AIMS POWER 3000 Watt 12VDC Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter - Model: PWRIG300012120S
            http://www.aimscorp.net/3000-Watt-Pu...-Inverter.html

Available from:

InvertersRUs - $699 USD
            http://www.invertersrus.com/aims-pwrig300012120s.html

Amazon - $799 USD
            http://www.amazon.com/AIMS-Power-PWR...+wave+inverter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
            level

Comment

Schematic drawing of Clarence's build from March 29, 2015

Here is a computer drawn schematic of Clarence's build setup from March 29, 2015, from ou.com:
              level

Comment

Hi folks!
                Level thank you for starting this tread!
                Here is a link where people in the usa can find a geomanetic map:
                Blog Entry | Geometrics.com

For the other country just google geomagnetic map with the name of your country and you may be able to have something similar to this one...
                Happy experimenting!

Comment

Yep thanks Level.
                  Here is the map for AUstralia
                  http://www.ga.gov.au/corporate_data/70282/70282_A3.pdf
                  Stew Art Media

Comment

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                    Hello BroMikey,

No the microwave transformers wont work. they designed the patent worfing to purposely throw people off so they would fail if they tried to replicate their device. sad to say it works almost every time as in your case. the actual device they used in their devises involved toroids. I have attached a photo of one of what they actually used.

hurry up and throw togethers are doomed to failure from the start. the problem is that this most often leads to discouragement of other members.
                    if you will slow down and read the information i posted here and just look at and observe the last updated photo I posted here and follow the circuits as they clearly show themselves and use torroids with their windings in the correct direction -- you will have success. this unit is NOT an experiment in ANY fashion it is a finished productive unit that works as is. the use of the ground rods is a necessary item or the unit will NOT work.

the ground rods can be a pain in the butt and are expensive however without them the unit will NOT work. its just that simple. I would hope that you follow the information I gave out and treat your self to an enjoyable success.
                    i also have attached a photo of the toroids I used.

thanks,

Clarence

Thank you so much Clarence for your generosity. I receive this kindness as a gift from above and will follow your direction to the letter Sir.

Also thanks Level for the new thread and I look forward to all of the more advanced builders input as they show off their projects around the world. We won't back up, the free energy is here.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Thank you so much Clarence for your generosity. I receive this kindness as a gift from above and will follow your direction to the letter Sir.

Also thanks Level for the new thread and I look forward to all of the more advanced builders input as they show off their projects around the world. We won't back up, the free energy is here.
                      Hello BroMikey,

SPOT ON sir!
                      the best part is that you will value your self most of all.

thanks again and cheers sir.

Clarence

Comment

Hi Clarence ,
                        glad to see you back as I and so many others need your results to be known . Always a pleasure to read your infos right to the point so people can apply directly but not being discouraged in the process . A real gift Sir and I do appreciate .

As Wistiti I am from the frozen North but will gradualy grab what's needed and
                        give it a try in the next few months .

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          Hello BroMikey,

SPOT ON sir!
                          the best part is that you will value your self most of all.

thanks again and cheers sir.

Clarence
                          Hello @ all ,

I see that the photo of the toriods I used didn't make it over so I am attaching them again.
                          These are the ones in the transferred information LEVEL so graciously transferred from OU.
                          It shows the parts info from Bridgeport Magnetics to order by.im not promoting that company per say its just showing the specifics of the toroid I used and it will get the job done nicely. you don't have to tear off the secondary windings of other brands that you would get. the secondary windings of other types has to be removed or it will defeat what you are trying to do.

thanks again.

Clarence
                          Last edited by clarence; 03-26-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks Clarence and Level
                            for the clarity of info you have given......

I remember in one of the substations earthing a gi plate with lots of salt was buried 1 meter deep due to hard rock in the pit.... also how about using the power companys earthing rod installed in my house Can I add them as well...Another earthing point is the water pipe or the earthing stake from a telephone pole .... especially in a concrete jungle lol

Been experimenting with Neutral and ground using amplifier diode circuits
                            2 years ago which briefly put in the back burner as I concentrated on Electrical medicine .........

without the battery and inverter and just plain house power supply.... can you share with us your results also.....as Level has said of the cost of replicating
                            One can have a choice on being independent from the grid and one hook up with energy saving as well just like hybrid off / grid tie inverter.......

hope to see the other possibilities thanks will start checking on the parts

hope others can test on my suggestions on earthing options

Comment

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
                              can you share with us your results also.....
                              Hello Clarence. Thank you for all the info on your build setup. I see that you mentioned you have run your build for about 4 hours, and I guess you mean with the battery and inverter and battery charger in a loop, as shown in your schematic drawing? I think you said your build was around $2000 or so, so it would be helpful if you can provide some more details here about how your build is performing.

What is the longest you have run your build in self looping mode with the battery, and what specifically did you have connected as a load for those tests while it was self running, and what was the battery voltage at the end of the run before you switched everything off? As you no doubt know, you have to measure the battery voltage while everything is still running and the battery is still under load at the end of the test, before you switch anything off, because the battery voltage can start to climb back up once it is no longer under a load. I am sure I am probably not the only one who would like to hear some more details about how long you have run your build in self looping mode, and what kind of battery voltage is maintained throughout the test runs while the battery is under load. You must have no doubt run your build in self looping mode with the battery for much longer periods than just four hours to confirm that it can self run for a long length of time without the battery voltage starting to drop?
                              Last edited by level; 04-12-2015, 03:02 PM.
                              level

Comment

Working...
                              X