• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Been there

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I have never seen a double ended rotor commutator.

Guess you weren't paying attention or forgot Ufo explained it for you.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello BroMikey and welcome,

This is about a New Methodology and not just a different way to wind an existing motor "as is"...I will try to explain as a "Generalization". However, "a simple answer"

We build Motors here, where "unused" Energy flows out, back to our sources to be utilized or stored back.

We enhance Motor Performance with this new tech, where Torque and Speed Parameters no longer co-exist as Inversely Proportional (meaning we can only have one Parameter at top performance, sacrificing the second one to lower spec's)...but directly proportional, where Speed and Torque are achieved equally in an ascending curve.

This type of Motors would "take" higher potentials ranges (Voltages) as higher densities of Currents (Amperage) where Closed Systems could never afford to "process", since they are limited by closed looping of its rotor coils.

STRUCTURAL MODIFYING

Motors structure must be modified, as adding a second commutator on the other side of rotor shaft, in some cases shaft must be replaced by a longer one, as outer casing/housing also must be "elongated" to fit the dual commutators rotor assembly.

COILS WINDING

Once structure is modified, then winding process is also different from existing motors.

On any existing Motor the winding is a continuous series looping that closes at the end of last wound coil, meaning, all wires are short circuited...or called "Closed Winding".

In my Methodology Coils are Isolated or "Open" related to next ones in the Sequence. In order that each coil gets Energized separately when making contact, then by an action of either repulse or attract, or both, it automatically/mechanically, disconnects from contact, pushing or pulling next Coil in line. Disconnected Coils travel to a second Gate-Brush, where it "exhaust" its charge as an output.

This way All Coils get a "brake" or an "idling" stage at disconnection, cooling off, plus getting induced by traveling in front of Stators Magnetic Fields, then reaching Output Stage.

Did You see my video ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT ?

Did You read my ABSTRACT at Introduction First Page of this Thread?:

Hope this post will help you to understand it better...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
    Hi Mike,

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and take a look at the
    small 9VDC motors being experimented with, you will get the idea about
    what is going on here.
    Thanks Glen

Been doing some video's too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bBLguuBTuQ

------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment:

• GlenWV
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    I have never seen a double ended rotor commutator. But now that I
    have it seems like the idea here would be to feed one end power in
    and the other end or the other commutator would be connected in a
    way to power something. A sort of rotating input output motor-Gen.

I guess I just never saw one before. I'll bet you could have field day
    running a 3 battery split pos system on each end

Is this design from 2014? Is there a self running machine? Or
    are you still testing possibilities?

Hi Mike,

If you go back to the beginning of this thread and take a look at the small 9VDC motors being experimented with, you will get the idea about what is going on here.

Think Left to Right. Voltage comes in via the Left brush and exits via the Right brush on the same side. See UFO's many fine drawings and it will become clear.

Get two small motors and make one dual commutator motor from them. Then, graduate to something like the P56 that Mr. UFO recommends. About any DC motor will do, and commutators aren't expensive. (You need two motors to get end caps and brush rigging.)

I used the long shaft so as to be able to get work from both ends, kinda like a bench grinder.

Your local trade school is a good place to have a longer shaft fabricated and installed if you don't have the tools to do it yourself. (I often get the work done pretty much for free.)

Enjoy!!

glen

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Guess it is part of the balancing process to sand-smooth the outer rotor steel laminates, meaning to lathe-cut-rectify the green epoxy so it runs smooth within stators right?

Ufopolitics

I have never seen a double ended rotor commutator. But now that I
    have it seems like the idea here would be to feed one end power in
    and the other end or the other commutator would be connected in a
    way to power something. A sort of rotating input output motor-Gen.

I guess I just never saw one before. I'll bet you could have field day
    running a 3 battery split pos system on each end

Is this design from 2014? Is there a self running machine? Or
    are you still testing possibilities?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-26-2017, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GlenWV
    replied
    P66 Armature Wind

Greetings all;

At long last, I have the armature ready to go.

It has been balanced in a motor shop and I hope to get the motor reassembled next weekend.

Next, a suitable mount will have to be constructed....

That is, once I figure out what to hook it to.

Lot's of testing first though.

What an interesting project!! Thank you Mr. UFOPolitics!

GlenWV
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Is this suitable?

Hi UFO,
    Please excuse my comments on your accent, I have a slight hearing impediment and miss bits of speech. The video is excellent!

I picked up this Baldor armature for another project - now shelved - a couple of years ago. I have no stator for it. It was rescued from a burnt out motor. It has 28 windings and 56 commutator sections, so I am pleased to see the wiring for this configuration has been demonstrated. It is a heavy cow! It might originally been 3HP.at 90 volts or180 volts. I got it from my local motor winders who were given it as a repair job that did not proceed.

What has really taken my fancy is your fibre glass stator. Do you think that I would be able to run this armature as you have shown in your videos with a fibre glass stator. I am hoping to utilise it similarly to your combination drive generator page 96.

Also, when rewinding this as asymetric, would I use the same guage of wire that is already on the armature?

Many thanks

Dwane
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Hi UFO,
    Thank you for taking the time to explain to me what I require!

I have been a bit lazy. I had not reached Page 96 where you show a link to a video that is very similar to what I am hoping to be doing. http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...ure%3Dyoutu.be.

Am I correct in seeing that you are using the driven generator to charge the batteries? Your accent is a bit thick for me to understand at times also with the noise from the coupled drive.

I like the solution above by GlenWV using all north poles. Somewhat similar to the output of John Bedini's free energy generator. But, in this case using dedicated wound coils to explicitly get the job done.

This is looking good for the design I am working with.

Thank you

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Imperial P66 Asymmetric Winding

Ready to be taken to a motor rewind shop for balancing. (at last...)

glenWV

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hey Glen nice job!!, nice looking machine there!

I believe you made it an "All North" wind type correct?

Guess it is part of the balancing process to sand-smooth the outer rotor steel laminates, meaning to lathe-cut-rectify the green epoxy so it runs smooth within stators right?

As am sure you have conducted a continuity-resistance test between each comm element to each coil group.

Waiting to see it running friend, excellent!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-25-2017, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied

glenWV
    WOW Glen, Beautiful job, your my hero.

Warmest Regards Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• GlenWV
    replied
    P66 Armature Wind

glenWV
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hi Ufo

I have a question, I am wondering if there is any advantage with using your symbiotic winding system for the generator motor design to wind a motor only and using the feed back from each winding to assist with energising the power supply to the motor.
    Hello Dwane,

In a series of three videos that I would list below, I have shown that it is possible to feed source while motor is running.

And I do not know if you are familiar with Super Caps... but they need pretty strong currents to start rising a charge, basically if starting from a zero charge Cap, where they are completely shorted out and giving full continuity readings through their terminals.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Afl9m2ZFKI[/VIDEO]

On above video you will see motor climbing up in RPM's while Source (2 AA Ni Batteries) are also increasing up and Super cap.

Sorry about music changes and sometimes being too loud...I already fired that Sound Engineer...

Also more testing on other set ups...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUgzEjHzDI[/VIDEO]

And

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNm0Tbg2Dug[/VIDEO]

They all gave me positive results.

Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    I have built a circuit based on the Cold electricity from the "My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy" thread. I have connected a a small DC motor - a MY8029 - across the output Cap and it runs fast and smoothly. I am not certain what "Real Time" voltage or current is being supplied. The cold voltage does things differently. Although, coil size, pulse width and pulse current do seem to have a significant control over the output and its availability

Thank you

Dwane
    Absolutely it all depends on the kind of set up spec's you are working with Dwane...

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• Dwane
    replied
    Motor Only

Hi Ufo

I have a question, I am wondering if there is any advantage with using your symbiotic winding system for the generator motor design to wind a motor only and using the feed back from each winding to assist with energising the power supply to the motor. I have built a circuit based on the Cold electricity from the "My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy" thread. I have connected a a small DC motor - a MY8029 - across the output Cap and it runs fast and smoothly. I am not certain what "Real Time" voltage or current is being supplied. The cold voltage does things differently. Although, coil size, pulse width and pulse current do seem to have a significant control over the output and its availability

Thank you

Dwane

Leave a comment:

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Bistander...

Hello Bistander,

You know what Bistander?

I hate You!!!

Just kidding...I did not mean it...I just hate You for the fact you were so F Right!!!

You were completely right about EVERYTHING related to Currents directions, Pole Directions and the darn Classical Right Hand Rule!!!

I had the same EXACT Compass F**KED UP piece of crap as Sampojo had...same "syndrome"...!!

And the worst part is that I have heck of Digital Compasses which automatically self calibrate as soon as you take them for a ride...but know what?...never used them to check polarities on magnets...maybe thinking they won't read them...but they do.

BUT NOPE... I was using the pieces of crap small needle compasses...and got polarities all reversed. And that is the reason why I made that "other" Right Hand WRONG CRAP.

The work I have now is multiplied by I don't know how much...I am just glad I did not get to upload the CRT Video and Polarities with all animations which now...I will have to redo from scratch...

I am also glad I never dare to say that Ken Wheeler had his Magnetic Polarities wrong on his book related to CW and CCW...because he did not...and I was the only one FULLY WRONG!!!!

I was trying to makke a video showing the polarities versus currents running directions....and decided to use the digital compass since I saw what happened to Sam...same sh*T, different color.

So, I do owe you a BIG TIME Apology for my mistake here, as for being so stubborn, just trusting a piece of crap Compass...

My Diagrams as that CRT Video and Pictures related to it above are ALL reversed...I was "coding" all my magnet polarities and so videos based on TWO reversed compasses....

Regards and A BIG THANKS for correcting all of Us here with so much patience.

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-21-2016, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Remag compass

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
    Good catch Bi!!! I was quite surprised to walk out the door and see the stupid compass pointing SOUTH!!!! Too much time laying around some Neo apparently. I had considered it in the back of my mind but had never heard of such a thing and dismissed the idea. Nah can't be,I said. Oh it be, allright!!

Thanks for all the effort and I apologize for all the fuss it has caused.

Sam
    Hi sam,

Well, I'm glad that is resolved. I was kinda worried about remag when I saw you stick the compass inside the PM stator. Inside, between the 2 magnet sectors there is quite a strong B field enhanced with the outer steel tube. If the compass is inserted quickly, the field latches onto the pointer whichever way it is directed and imposes its own polarity. From there, due to strength and size, the field in the steel compass pointer is driven into magnetic saturation (or thereabouts) reversed from its original magnetization direction. Once removed from the stator, the steel in the compass pointer settles to the residual of the opposite polarity (from the original) and the compass is now seeking the S geo pole instead of N.

See the B-H curve above. The compass pointer steel originally is at Br and works in quadrant II. After the remagnetization, the steel is at -Br and works in quadrant IV. I think I got that right. Been a long time since I used B-H stuff.

Oh, I wanted to say. You may be able to remag your compass back to normal by getting it into the stator pointing the other way. Perhaps use a small magnet to keep it pointed until you can get it inside the stator.

Regards.

bi
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bistander; 09-20-2016, 09:43 PM. Reason: posted when I hit preview

Leave a comment:

• sampojo
    replied
    Compass Remagnitzed

Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Sam,

I haven't seen anything wrong in the video yet. I'll take a closer look on a larger screen. Have you verified your compass hasn't been remagnetized by testing it to point correctly towards geographical North? Also please tell coil resistance and turns. Is the coil isolated from the core (not grounded)?

I've used the textbook right-hand rule thousands of times and never been wrong. Just a few hours ago I put 45 Amps thru an 8 turn air core coil and it attracted the proper end of the compass pointer per the textbook right-hand rule. The books are correct.

Have you got another coil you can test with that compass?

Regards,

bi
    Good catch Bi!!! I was quite surprised to walk out the door and see the stupid compass pointing SOUTH!!!! Too much time laying around some Neo apparently. I had considered it in the back of my mind but had never heard of such a thing and dismissed the idea. Nah can't be,I said. Oh it be, allright!!

Thanks for all the effort and I apologize for all the fuss it has caused.

Sam
    Last edited by sampojo; 09-20-2016, 06:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X