No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitively something very bright coming up...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    Ok, silence, , I would consider those results as positive. If you place the two pole drawing over the toroid in the video, the fields are set up as I expected.

By the way, you never go into the woods without a compass, you should all have a compass. And I'm not putting up drawings with my name on them so I can own the world, or inflate my own toroid. I'm putting it out there so WE can own the world, at least a fair, fighting, chance.

Even bulbous. He's a beauty Cornboy.

Me...we

Later

Hello My Friend,

At least I, never had, even the slightest doubt that you meant well...as ALL of Us to have access to your "Sudden Illumination" on Toroidal Magnetic Structures and Interactions...On the contrary...it is very smart to post those Diagrams here, with dates on each one...avoiding any Patent Troll...to start a "Greedy Race" to the Patent Office...

It is the way to do...whenever there are "Illuminations" that all the sudden come up to our heads...to get them ASAP in Paper...no matter what time it is...no matter if you are asleep...wake up, have some coffee and start drawing on paper...it has happen to me many times...And even though...many would not "believe" in "Channeling Possibilities" in the Space...I do.

I am sure You will continue this tests like that latest video...so, whenever you get Four Coils...then feed them with some small voltage AC from any transformer...then place again that compass right in the center...so, you will see how that compass needle will become a Fan Blade......On the other hand...another interesting test...would be to feed independently those Four Coils aligned at 90º each...and feed them with your Four Monster Pulsers...with our Off Phase DC Pulses...then watch results...

Like I wrote before...I like Toroidal Structures...as I believe they brake all "standards" when it comes to Energy Generation through Induction...compared to "all" we have so far...when we "Face to Face" frontal magnetic Fields at "Induction Time"...creating a very disappointing magnetic drag when loading Generator...in order that only the "herculean farting machine" could be able to rotate it so far...I believe you are getting to the "Final Destination"...when your Toroidal Drum...even not being that strong of a Motor...however, would be assisting instead of reversing/counter rotating/dragging at Heavy Load Times...Your "Beast" Imperial Asymmetric Machine...

Nikola Tesla discovered the "Benefits" of using "Independent" (Asymmetrical) Energizing Circuits/Coils to be set on BOTH...Motor and Generator...and ONLY through Independent Asymmetries it would be further on possible...to EXCHANGE and utilize COMMON or INTERCONNECTED COILS between Motors and Generators...In order to produce what He called "Progressive Shifting" that would be in favor of rotation of both Machines, creating a very PRECISE SYNCHRONOUS MAGNETIC MOVEMENTS just like MECHANICAL GEARS DO...and NOT the way we all have been taught so far...where our Symmetric Motors would be completely isolated or Independent from Generator Coil Induced Circuits actions...so we have no other recourse than to use the Farting Gas Dinosaurs up to this date...to produce Electrical Power...

So You all would understand better...WHY...Nikola Tesla "Material" was completely VOIDED from ALL Electric Engineering Schools in our Planet...A Global Oil Conspiration?...Nah...

Some words from his Patents (Here are shown His MULTIPLE WAYS to Inter Connect Motor-Generator) to help you "Debunk Tesla"...

Fragments from Patent 381 968 "ELECTROMAGNETIC MOTOR"...

Tesla Patent 381,968 - Electro-Magnetic Motor

"The practical solution of the problem of the electrical conversion and transmission of mechanical energy involves certain requirements which the apparatus and systems heretofore employed have not been capable of fulfilling. Such a solution, primarily, demands a uniformity of speed in the motor irrespective of its load within its normal working limits. On the other hand, it is necessary, to attain a greater economy of conversion that has heretofore existed, to construct cheaper and more reliable and simple apparatus, and, lastly the apparatus must be capable of easy management...

...My present invention is directed to the production and improvement of apparatus capable of more nearly meeting these requirements than those heretofore available, and though I have described various means for the purpose, they involve the same main principles of construction and mode of operation, which may be described as follows: A motor is employed in which there are two or more independent circuits through which alternate currents are passed at proper intervals, in the manner hereinafter described, for the purpose of effecting a progressive shifting of the magnetism or of the “lines of force” in accordance with the well-known theory, and a consequent action of the motor. It is obvious that a proper progressive shifting of the lines of force may be utilized to set up a movement or rotation of either element of the motor, the armature, or the field-magnet...

Now, please...read and re-read this sentence very carefully...

"I am aware that the rotation of the armature of a motor wound with two energizing-coils at right angles to each other has been effected by an intermittent shifting of the energizing effect of both coils through which a direct current by means of mechanical devices has been transmitted in alternately-opposite directions; but this method or plan I regard as absolutely impracticable for the purpose for which my invention is designed—at least on any extended scale—for the reasons, mainly, that a great waste of energy is necessarily involved unless the number of energizing-circuits is very great, and that the interruption and reversal of a current of any considerable strength by means of any known mechanical devices is a matter of the greatest difficulty and expense..."

It would be easy to discern that He is referring to Motors where Coils are Energizing at "right angles to each other"...sounds like Symmetry?...absolutely....and further on He writes..."effected by an intermittent shifting" (understand reversing) of the energizing effect on both coils...through which a Direct Current by "means of Mechanical Devices" (understand DC Symmetric Commutators) has been transmitted in alternately opposite directions...(must refresh here that Symmetry reverses their coils at each quarter or half of revolution...)

Resuming, Nikola Tesla...back in 1888 concludes that..."this method or plan (Read Symmetry) I regard as absolutely impracticable"......"for the purpose for which my invention is designed" (His Purpose here is to "Fuse" an Electric Generator with an Electric Motor...)

HIS CLAIMS:

1. The combination, with a motor containing separate or independent circuits on the armature or field-magnet, or both, of an alternating-current generator containing induced circuits connected independently to corresponding circuits in the motor, whereby a rotation of the generator produces a progressive shifting of the poles of the motors, as herein described.

2. In a system for the electrical transmission of power, the combination of a motor provided with two or more independent magnetizing-coils and an alternating-current generator containing induced coils corresponding to the motor-coils, and circuits connecting directly the motor and generator coils in such order that the currents developed by the generator will be passed through the corresponding motor-coils, and thereby produce a progressive shifting of the poles of the motor, as herein set forth.

Machine...Note how Tesla uses a "Toroidal Motor Concept" here...

Now, for purposes of very "Clear Interpretation" of this Patent Application...We understand that the Generator cited here...would be "driving" the Motor by the creation of this "Progressive Shifting"...transmitted through "Independent Circuits" that are "Shared" between BOTH Machines...

Therefore, thinking that this Patent applies "only" to the way Generators should produce an ISOLATED "Shifting Phase Order" (Interpret as not SHARING Circuits/Coils between Motor-Generator) to run a remote Tesla AC Induction Motor is completely absurd.

Now...for those who still have "any doubts"...let me remind you all... that Nikola Tesla was the Inventor and CREATOR of the First AC Poly Phase Generators mounted on Niagara Falls Hydro-Electric...that...for the FIRST TIME illuminated the US Chicago World Fair in 1896 in a Joint Venture with George Westinghouse...before...they were using the dimming and shimmering yellow poor lighting...from Thomas Alva Edison/J P Morgan/GE Rip Off...Pole to Pole Battery powered DC Currents...

Warm Regards and sorry for the long post...but had to write this...

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-25-2013, 05:16 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      Ok, silence, , I would consider those results as positive. If you place the two pole drawing over the toroid in the video, the fields are set up as I expected.

By the way, you never go into the woods without a compass, you should all have a compass. And I'm not putting up drawings with my name on them so I can own the world, or inflate my own toroid. I'm putting it out there so WE can own the world, at least a fair, fighting, chance.

Even bulbous. He's a beauty Cornboy.

Me...we

Later

Thanks Midas and Machine.

Yeah, he is a beauty, and very passive creature, we all love him.

Machine, your toroid findings, i think, have everybody wondering, how to apply them to everyday practical, dare i say Machines.

I have a feeling that is why the silence is very loud!.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Machine,
        Your results in the video are great. First, your video shows that inside a toroid there is a field dued to the toroid. A myth is getting debunked!!

A question: your core steel , is it magnetic or not? It looks like a piece of pipe.

Good luck and keep on the good work!!!
        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Beautiful Pics...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Hello UFO Et al, i have been very busy lately with farm work, that can't wait.

First was my extremely late, maise harvest, and then my early wheat harvest, and planting Zuccini and sweet corn blocks.

Next is this years Garlic harvest, which will be X 4 of last year, it starts in about 3 weeks, and needs prep work.

Somewhere in between this, i hope to finish winding my motor's rotor.

Just thought i would post a few pics of wheat harvest and Bullbous, my lovely quiet bull.

Hope to join you guy's soon.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
          Hey Cornboy!!

Beautiful Pictures My Friend!

It is a "Cure for Sore Eyes" to watch them...enjoy the Nature...and get out of our "Asphalt Jungle" , breathing all the Diesel and Gas Farting Vapors all over...at least for a few minutes......just like Midaz wrote...

Kind regards and looking forward to see you coming back with Us.

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great post UFO, motor and generator, independant coils, inter connected, and in a resonate state, ( constant speed, regardless of the load ), is definatly where we should be heading for power generation.

Applying that to traction drives, would need over spec Motor-Gen, that had a wide band resonate point, with a variable speed transmission of some kind.

We will get there.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• @ufo
              I have also often been confronted with a seemingly unsolvable problem in my work, and upon waking had the perfect solution to the problem. Whether this is the subconscious working out the problem or channeling I do not know. I have never had the experience that Tesla was said to have that during his dream state the entire solution would be drawn in his mind. Wow what a gift that would be.
              @machineAlive
              great work! I think toroids have great potential and obviously so does ufo. We await your further discoveries pilgrim.
              @cornboy
              I must say I also enjoy your pictures of your farm. It reminds me of my early childhood when I lived on my grandfather's farm for a short period of time. No where close to the size of your farm though. I am amazed that you have the time to keep up with the thread with all of the work that goes into a working farm the size of yours! I cannot imagine how you do it.
              Cheers
              Garry

Comment

• ewizard
                Take a look at the Breezy 5.5. It is a do it yourself wind turbin that uses a 3 phase motor. They input one pole from the grid to create a magnetic field and it outputs single phase to tie back into the grid. By inputing the 60 Hz from the grid it automaticly syncronizes to 60 Hz output.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  Please watch: Nassim Haramein Free Energy & The Future Of Science - YouTube - especially starting with 13:31
                  Sorry for wrong link And thanks for your complaints
                  The POWER of SPIN by The Resonance Project Nassim Haramein - YouTube
                  Please try this one.
                  JS
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hanon I used aluminum , but steel will work, maybe not as well though.

Thanks for post UFO.

If you guys want a motionless generator, you should follow,WORD FOR WORD, TURN BY TURN the Tesla patents. It is all there. Just look, carefully. The whole thing is in 4 or 5 different patents.

Machine

Comment

• Hey John

I just watched the video. Do you guys see where the spin comes from.. It magnetic fields spinning like out the ends of the coils, I drew.

Someone should show Nassim. The toroidal theory really does fit their model, they are looking for.. I'd like to meet that guy.

Comment

• What is resonance?

Could it be, simple the matching of spin speeds, of the atomic orbitals, or rather field orbitals?

Machine
                        Last edited by machinealive; 10-25-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Sometimes it helps to Start the other way. Sometimes we are going the wrong way and we do not know it.
                          Pretend you are looking at a river. With all the water flowing in one direction. All the same rate of flow. We started at resonance. Then, one little stream within the river, flows at a different rate, and you have a current set up.

Back to my coils.

Machine

Comment

• Ten Poles Ten Pairs...No Pentagons.

Hello to All,

Out of the Ten Poles Structures...I have realized We do not have a Ten Pairs Sequence...Although I have disclosed Dual Pentagons related to this design...so, here it is...a very Robust Machine:

[IMG][/IMG]

On upper Diagram...I am showing just the Motor Pairs at Input.

[IMG][/IMG]

On above Diagram it is shown the Motor and Generator Pairs...must realize that Generating Coils would be at "Off Time" from energizing...so, as we all know...they will be reversing "naturally" (not forced) their magnetic poles as voltage polarity.

Thanks much and Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

After going over and over on CAD's and 3D Models on this Dual Rotor Asymmetric Design...I have come up to a simple, small construction of one of the First Model presented on this Thread..."The Three Pole Asymmetric Machine"...However, here we are "Enhancing" its Performance by adding an Outer Rotor Configuration...

I have decided...that for many reasons as simplicity, much better "Hammering Effect", Throw Out Forces due to a much more "solid and Robust" Outer Rotor...Generating Very Balanced Magnetic Fields...to keep it (on this model so far) as Pole To Pole Design...and not like I have posted prior...where I used Two Pole per One Inner...

THE CONSTRUCTION...(Making it an Easy Build.)

Further on...after looking at several possibilities into the "Bridging" Construction Methods to join Inner-Outer Rotors...I have come up with a simple piece...easy to build and put together ...

[IMG][/IMG]

The main idea here is to achieve a Design, in order that a replication of it, would not create "impossibilities and limitations" because of very clever Geometrical Volumes as the "Bridge Bracket" I have displayed prior...

This is an easy "cut" also lamination in "2D"...done at same place where you guys would have the Waterjet cut your Outer Rotors...and a very simple design.

Step 1: Remove your Original Rotor Core, strip it from wires, commutators and extract shaft...clean epoxy ONLY from the Upper Side where power would be taken from...or "Drive Side"...The reason to do this side... where to attach the Outer-Inner Rotors with our joining laminations...is to create a solid support, basically on this side, where all the stress forces when applying a mechanical load would be leaning on.

Step 2: Outer Rotor Laminations cut...make sure when adding all lamination together by pressing them...they would be the same EXACT Length as your Original Rotor Core Length.

Step 3: Cut your "Bridging Laminations Set"...and realize that they will NOT be as much as Outer Rotor number...just "a few" will do, because they would be stacked ONLY on one side of rotor (Drive Side)...and are meant as to build a bridging structure solid enough as to take the Torque and Counter Torque when accelerating-decelerating times...

Step 4: Assemble all pieces and Insert/Replace shaft (Shaft would align them all together as automatically generating a precise Air Gap...so it is just to correct their Vertical Alignment between Poles...
                              Now, since the Total Height of Rotor has increased...a longer shaft could be considered...
                              Then cover with High Temp Epoxy all Metal exposed areas...then Wind Both Rotors...and have fun...

FINAL ASSEMBLED DUAL ROTORS:

[IMG][/IMG]

Kind Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Edit 1: KIS stands for Keeping It Simple"......did not want to add the second "S"...
                              G'day UFO
                              this design looks great could be easy to build Just one question
                              Please how would you hold the magnets would there be a stator housing
                              that has the magnets both inner and outer?

Just one more question
                              My First 250watt My motor I filled the 16 Pole armature with 2 x 15 turns AWG21
                              Also on my second 250 watt My motor I filled the armature 20 poles with 2 x 16 turns AWG 22. The laminations is 32mm long

Now the 1000w motor 20 Pole is exactly the same size Armature Diameter as the 250 watt 20 pole motor the difference is the 1000w laminations is 69mm long.
                              I want the 1000w motor to have more torque and just want to be sure if I am right
                              Should I use the same size wire for the 1000w motor as the 250 watt
                              I would have the same 2 x 16 turns there would be more wire armature is just over twice the length of the 250 watt motor so this should make it run slower but much stronger?

It looks like I might be out of action soon as I need to have 2 knee replacements so I want to get as much done as I can over the next month or so
                              Kindest Regards my friend

Kogs getting anxious

Comment

• Torque Versus Speed...

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                                G'day UFO
                                this design looks great could be easy to build Just one question
                                Please how would you hold the magnets would there be a stator housing
                                that has the magnets both inner and outer?
                                Hello Kogs,

There is no need to have Inner and Outer Stators...just One Stator on each side would provide/project the required North-South Poles towards outer/inner areas...so the way to hold them, would be through brackets/spacers between Stators, and seating/bolting on to the opposite side end cap to the Driving side.

[IMG][/IMG]

Above it is shown a simple "U" Shaped Stator Spacers, glued on the sides (Edges) and bolted to bottom.

Spacers could be built with more complex structures, enclosing the whole Magnet Stator like a "Frame"...however, I do not think it would be necessary...since all interactions would be even, creating a magnetic pressure from both ends, inner-outer.

I will be using Copper Laminations to build them...Aluminum could be another option...however, to build a frame made of pieces to be attached ..copper could be soldered together...aluminum can't ..

Remember this is a small motor...

Just one more question
                                My First 250watt My motor I filled the 16 Pole armature with 2 x 15 turns AWG21
                                Also on my second 250 watt My motor I filled the armature 20 poles with 2 x 16 turns AWG 22. The laminations is 32mm long

Now the 1000w motor 20 Pole is exactly the same size Armature Diameter as the 250 watt 20 pole motor the difference is the 1000w laminations is 69mm long.
                                I want the 1000w motor to have more torque and just want to be sure if I am right
                                Should I use the same size wire for the 1000w motor as the 250 watt
                                I would have the same 2 x 16 turns there would be more wire armature is just over twice the length of the 250 watt motor so this should make it run slower but much stronger?

It looks like I might be out of action soon as I need to have 2 knee replacements so I want to get as much done as I can over the next month or so
                                Kindest Regards my friend

Kogs getting anxious
                                Kogs, for the 1000Watts I would use either a Bifilar of the 21 awg...or an 18 awg single strand...and try a few more turns if possible...like 18 to 20 Turns.

Now, in Asymmetry you will have Torque and Speed within same curve displacement, (directly proportional) meaning, both parameters would be obtained at equal top performance...however, since the 1000 W have a longer rotor and longer stators...they would deliver/project greater/bigger area of their magnetic fields...therefore, more torque than a shorter version.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-26-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X