• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufopolitics
    replied
    Excellent work Kogs!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
    G'day All
    When I made the video's yesterday I had already done the same testings a few times just to be sure what I was going to show then I made the video 3 times as a practise runs then I made the video's

Testing 1 the 1000w asemmetrically modified motor part 1 - YouTube

You will notice in the video that when I showed the voltage for each of the batteries they were
    12v=12.93 the24v=25.93 and the 36v=39.02v

this morning when I measured the voltages so as to see if I need to charge the battery they measured

12v=13.02, the 24v=27.07 and the 36v=39.14
    each separate battery was 13.02v, 13.04v and 13.08

Kindest Regards

Kogs still here

Good Day Kogs!

Excellent work my friend!

Yeah, those motors are running super smooth, non stopping torque!...And of course Torque MATTERS...we are referring to A MOTOR here...and motors are to render mechanical work...

I wanna see that Imperial kicking some A**!...

Now Kogs, I see you already made the brush connections internally in order to take out just four cables...two red, two black wires coming out of motor for a Four Brush system, then I assume you have connected Input in Parallel and Output (Generator) in series...am I correct?

Any ways, here are a couple of tests I would like you to film for Us here, on this same 1000W Razor.

1- Try Pulsing this Motor with the old 555 oscillator you excited your coils in my first Thread here...and test same things...RPM's, Amps and V Out (Generator)...while trying to stop it with the wood sticks...please see if you could do it with three voltage values.

2- Try this connection below:

[IMG][/IMG]

You already tested the CONNECTION 2 on your video above...but ple4ase do the Right Upper CONNECTION 1...then measure all parameters again.

First try it "linear" or straight from batteries (no pulse)...then try it pulsing motor, same connection, same measurements.

All this testing could also be applicable to your Imperial Beast as well...

...and be careful with those knees when you are lifting Imperial or Mecc Alte...they are heavy machines.

Excellent, beautiful work my Dear Friend!...and many, many thanks for sharing all this videos freely.

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Leave a comment:

• erfinder
    replied
    G'day ?

What is AEMF when you understand what is is then you will understand how this machine is running

No Offence do not answer this post

Regards Kogs
    I was being genuine! I truly meant no offense to you, nor anyone participating in this thread. Your film, specifically the one I responded to really spells it out for me. You make it painfully clear that what I'm offering you already own! I really, honestly and truly wish that this were the case. The geometry is flawless, I mentioned this a few times in the past, however, the understanding behind it is not where it could be, note I don't straight out call you stupid! You know what your doing, right? I have no right to judge so I simply say you could be doing more, getting more if you modified your view, not change it! The proof for me that you aren't doing what you think you are is provided by the machine itself. You don't even need to open your mouth, just let the machine run and it tells all. What you or anyone else says means little, the machine will tell the truth every time. Here your machine demonstrates the all to familiar behavior of current limiting through the actions of generator action (CEMF) proper.

You show that the modified geometry of the windings still yields the same behavior found in standard machines. You don't have to accept that, and I wouldn't want to if i were in your position either, doesn't change the fact that its true. Fortunately there is hope, if there was none, I wouldn't be wasting your time nor mine on this thread. As I said the geometry is flawless, and I will continue to say that because its fact (ok....its my opinion....) The operation isn't where it "could" be and that is the fault of the operator.

Lets not insult one another..just check your dogma. Take the current limiting effect associated with the CEMF out of the picture, don't destroy the CEMF!!!, just find the method by which you are enabled to stop it from limiting your current. Do that and we will be on the same page. For the record, those methods that have been discussed using diodes isn't the mechanism that I am recommending, they destroy the CEMF.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    G'day ?

What is AEMF when you understand what is is then you will understand how this machine is running

No Offence do not answer this post

Regards Kogs

Leave a comment:

• erfinder
    replied
    G'day All
    When I made the video's yesterday I had already done the same testings a few times just to be sure what I was going to show then I made the video 3 times as a practise runs then I made the video's

You will notice in the video that when I showed the voltage for each of the batteries they were

this morning when I measured the voltages so as to see if I need to charge the battery they measured

Kindest Regards

Kogs still here
    Hello,

This is hands down one of the best demonstrations of this technology that I have seen. Actually, it's not really a replication since, that which is being demonstrated here I haven't seen being demonstrated before, maybe I didn't see it in previous demonstrations because I didn't want to see. Thumbs up, you have done an excellent job preparing and presenting the information.

Please take what follows seriously, don't take it as an insult nor me passing judgement. I am simply pointing out something that should be addressed. If you can accept what I'm saying then we can move forward together, if you cannot, well, I hope you can see where I'm coming from so that we can progress together.

Now the bad news.

It's been suggested time and time again that this particular winding technique enables one to manipulate and control the CEMF (generator action) which is limiting the current being supplied to the motor. The recent presentation demonstrates conclusively that this claim is unjustified, as one can clearly see that the CEMF (generator action) is still present, functioning in this modified device in the exact same manner that it does in unmodified machines.

Drawing your attention to 3:35 in the following clip:

One observes that at the initial instant of switch closure, the motor has no CEMF (generator action) limiting the current and the motor draws maximum current roughly 10A. As the motor increases in rpm, the CEMF (generator action) increases and limits the current to just under 1A. This behavior should be familiar to all, its motor basics 101. If this were myth busters, the device in question would be busted if the aim were disproving the claims.

It's also been stated that this configuration yields more torque than a conventional wound motor, whether it does or doesn't is of no interest to me in light of the fact that the CEMF which is claimed to be under the control of the operator isn't. I would readily accept that the torque is greater, if it can be demonstrated that negative influence that the CEMF (generator action) has on the input current is removed.

The good news.

If and when you get the CEMF (generator action) under your control, and it matters very little to me that you may think you have it under control, your actions and demonstrations prove that you don't. If and when you can command the CEMF, you will have the most powerful motor generator topology that the peanut gallery has ever seen! You guys are right looking to control the CEMF, you just aren't controlling it yet.

The output voltage of your generator is higher than the supply voltage, this is good, it's also good to know that the turns ratio between motor and generator is 1:1, all of this is good, however, it's not helping you. When you learn what the CEMF is and how it operates, that generator will become more than a generator. And to repeat what I just said, when you realize what CEMF is, and command it, you will have the most powerful motor generator topology that the peanut gallery has ever seen!

Food for thought only. Keep up the awesome work.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    G'day All

Kindest Regards

Kogs still here

Leave a comment:

• Midaztouch
    replied
    @kogs

That how you do this right! Your baby is soo quite and running smoothly! Can't wait to see your big baby scream! Looks as thou the JS Monster works like a charm

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Ps give us the original motor specs of you can
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 02-19-2014, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    Kogs Update

G'day All
    I put together the 1000w motor for my Tricycle and did a few tests it consisted of running the motor first on 12v and checking the amps draw the revs and the generated output voltage I then repeated the same with 24v and then 36v the video is on YouTube as I had so much trouble up loading to Photo Bucket I do not really know what happened to the sound but I am sure those active on this thread will understand
    You will notice when I use 2 pieces of wood to clamp the shaft to stop the motor the amps really jump About 4:33
    I then connect the generator brushes to feed back in the energy it has produced and again went through the same process only this time you can notice that when the load is applied the load does not draw as many amps with 12v and less with 24v even less with 36v

the video is here

Sorry about the sound I did not realize the problem until later when I played it back but I had already disassembled everything

This second video is extension of previous one but please compare this one with the next one

Testing 2 the 1000w asemmetrically modified motor part 2 - YouTube

Here is the same motor being driven with John Stone's Monster with double Mosfets

Testing 3 the 1000w asemmetrically modified motor with John Stone's Monster Driv - YouTube

I hope you enjoy
    Kindest Regards

Kogs still here

Leave a comment:

• Midaztouch
    replied
    [QUOTE=iankoglin;250870]
    Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    , looks like #56 needed some smoothing out,

Warm Regards Cornboy.
    QUOTE]

G'day Cornboy, et al
    They told me that the p56 was the hardest to balance
    I did tell them to balance the 3 smaller ones to 3-4000 revs but the largesr one to 9000 revs as when UFU was testing his machine he said it needs to have a no load speed of 9000
    I am going to assemble all these beauties today or tomorrow or the day after I have sooo many things to do at the moment I think I will finish off my tricycle first. I hate starting jobs and then leaving them aside to do something else.
    Kindest regards to you all

PS I sent my engineer friend an email with the IP address of my previous photos here and when they opened up the page they could not remove it as it said it was waiting for a reply so every time they open up their Mail there is my avatar still working

Kogs still here
    Kogs,

The green coating on the Imperial looks a little thick. Is it spinning freely inside. Then immediately test the imperial at 36v and 48volts. Must check for heavy sparking

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    [QUOTE=Cornboy 555;250857], looks like #56 needed some smoothing out,

Warm Regards Cornboy.
    QUOTE]

G'day Cornboy, et al
    They told me that the p56 was the hardest to balance
    I did tell them to balance the 3 smaller ones to 3-4000 revs but the largesr one to 9000 revs as when UFU was testing his machine he said it needs to have a no load speed of 9000
    I am going to assemble all these beauties today or tomorrow or the day after I have sooo many things to do at the moment I think I will finish off my tricycle first. I hate starting jobs and then leaving them aside to do something else.
    Kindest regards to you all

PS I sent my engineer friend an email with the IP address of my previous photos here and when they opened up the page they could not remove it as it said it was waiting for a reply so every time they open up their Mail there is my avatar still working

Kogs still here

Leave a comment:

• RandyFL
    replied
    Hello All

iankoglin
    Congrads on your work there...
    That's very nice indeed.
    Thanx for sharing.

All the Best
    RandyFL

Leave a comment:

• GChilders
    replied
    @kogs
    Those armatures look fantastically asymmetrical. Hope to see 9000 rpm coming out of those motors eh? Great work kogs keep it up.
    @midazTouch
    When is your isle of man race scheduled? Seems like you and Dana have made great progress on the Imperial, how is the bike coming along is it ready for a heart transplant yet?? Can't wait for you to post the results of those torque tests.

Cheers,

Garry

Leave a comment:

• Midaztouch
    replied
    Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Beautifull kids there Kogs, looks like #56 needed some smoothing out, youngsters can be difficult, sometimes.

You Guys are the Best.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

PS. would love one of those DYNO's, Midas & DANA.
    Cornboy

You are our home run hitter! Get that mag motor ready by all means! Your up next!

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    Beautifull kids there Kogs, looks like #56 needed some smoothing out, youngsters can be difficult, sometimes.

You Guys are the Best.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

PS. would love one of those DYNO's, Midas & DANA.

Leave a comment:

• Midaztouch
    replied
    G'day Team
    I just today received these 4 babies

They just did a 1000klm trip from Portland to Warrnambool to Ferntree gully
    and back to Portland a round trip that cost $606.50

Tomorrow I will try to find where I can send the P56 beauty to get her tested if the trip was good for her and what she can do now.

In this order these babies will continue their journey
    One of the smaller ones goes into my Bicycle the other probably sit as a spare the medium sized on is going into my Tricycle I have about half built, the P56 well she will eventually be connecting to my Mecc-Alte alternator head.

As you can see we are getting there but slowly these long trips always take Time.

@ cikljamas
    Did you even spend $12.00 and do the modification yourself just do the first experiment for yourself and see what UFO had disclosed to us is real I see you watch other people who say they do not have any good results and would rather make videos to show they did not get any results instead of asking here what is going wrong. we here do have results.

I have tried to show my results to electrically qualified engineers they do not even want to see what I have achieved they just say it wont work.

I am sure if we showed this person where he is wrong do you think he would even listen to us.
    We here are interested in progress not trying to disprove others its just a waste of time

But here we have people who do have results and are convinced enough to spend further $$$$$'s to expand on their findings if we were not seeing the results do you think we would waste our money and time.

So cikljamas spend $12.00 do some experimenting show us here what you have achieved if something does not go exactly right as you can see if you read through the threads that there is here help.

Kindest regards to all

Kogs progressing slowly
    Kogs

That a perfect gift box! They look soo pretty! I wish my wife would gave it to me as a gift for Valentine's Day instead of an electric razor.

I think I may need one of the 1000w motors from you in the future. Im looking forward to seeing your bike in action soon

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Leave a comment:

• iankoglin
    replied
    Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
    Hi guys!

After 208 pages of this thread, we should see some proofs of something, i guess...

Is there any proof of anything about this ufo's concept of avoiding b.e.m.f., and achieving better torque, better efficency or maybe even COP > 1?

This is food for thought here also: Asymmetrical motor Replication .... not looking good for UFO politics ! - YouTube

Has anyone disproved objections of this guy with multimeters and exact tests and numbers, after 208 pages of this thread?

By now (after 208 pages) i would expect great celebration of ufo's team as a result of gaining ground on petrodollar slave owners, and i am not ironic at all, just sincere and curious as always...

Regards!
    G'day Team
    I just today received these 4 babies

They just did a 1000klm trip from Portland to Warrnambool to Ferntree gully
    and back to Portland a round trip that cost $606.50

Tomorrow I will try to find where I can send the P56 beauty to get her tested if the trip was good for her and what she can do now.

In this order these babies will continue their journey
    One of the smaller ones goes into my Bicycle the other probably sit as a spare the medium sized on is going into my Tricycle I have about half built, the P56 well she will eventually be connecting to my Mecc-Alte alternator head.

As you can see we are getting there but slowly these long trips always take Time.

@ cikljamas
    Did you even spend $12.00 and do the modification yourself just do the first experiment for yourself and see what UFO had disclosed to us is real I see you watch other people who say they do not have any good results and would rather make videos to show they did not get any results instead of asking here what is going wrong. we here do have results.

I have tried to show my results to electrically qualified engineers they do not even want to see what I have achieved they just say it wont work.

I am sure if we showed this person where he is wrong do you think he would even listen to us.
    We here are interested in progress not trying to disprove others its just a waste of time

But here we have people who do have results and are convinced enough to spend further $$$$$'s to expand on their findings if we were not seeing the results do you think we would waste our money and time.

So cikljamas spend $12.00 do some experimenting show us here what you have achieved if something does not go exactly right as you can see if you read through the threads that there is here help.

Kindest regards to all

Kogs progressing slowly

Leave a comment:

Working...
X