X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bistander
    replied
    Originally posted by Turion View Post
    Let’s shine a really bright spotlight on what our old pal bistander has taught us in the last few days. I said the heavier rotor would draw more amps to run. He says according to Newton’s law, that is not true. Which means if a heavier rotor doesn’t draw any MORE amps, a lighter one doesn’t draw any LESS amps. Which means with no rotor at all, (or no LOAD at all) the amp draw of the motor is the same as with the current rotor. If you examine that example carefully, you will see that he is saying that when the motor has NO LOAD at all, the amp draw of the motor is no different than when you have a 500 pound rotor it is trying to turn. All you moron electrical engineers who wasted all your time designing more powerful motors that could handle bigger loads should have saved the money you spent on your college education and followed the pied piper bistander off into the sunset. He knows everything. He Knows how to turn the biggest loads you have with a $2.00 Radio Shack motor.

The thing is, it’s NOT Newton’s laws. It’s bi’s INTERPRETATION of Newton’s laws. He practices taking what people say and twisting it for his purposes. Either to support whatever nonsense he is spouting, or to try and make them look bad.
    If you have your 500 pound rotor turning at speed, say 2000 RPM, and no unbalanced force, you don't even need the $2.00 motor. Newton's First Law of Motion teaches that the massive object will continue to move at the same speed and in the same direction until an unbalanced force acts on it. Same thing is true of a 1000 pound rotor at 2000 RPM. Neither requires any power input to maintain 2000 RPM if there are no unbalanced forces acting on the rotors. Therefore the heavier rotor takes no additional power over the lighter rotor to turn due to its increased mass.

Of course you know better, from what you keep telling us.

bi

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    Let’s shine a really bright spotlight on what our old pal bistander has taught us in the last few days. I said the heavier rotor would draw more amps to run. He says according to Newton’s law, that is not true. Which means if a heavier rotor doesn’t draw any MORE amps, a lighter one doesn’t draw any LESS amps. Which means with no rotor at all, (or no LOAD at all) the amp draw of the motor is the same as with the current rotor. If you examine that example carefully, you will see that he is saying that when the motor has NO LOAD at all, the amp draw of the motor is no different than when you have a 500 pound rotor it is trying to turn. All you moron electrical engineers who wasted all your time designing more powerful motors that could handle bigger loads should have saved the money you spent on your college education and followed the pied piper bistander off into the sunset. He knows everything. He Knows how to turn the biggest loads you have with a $2.00 Radio Shack motor.

The thing is, it’s NOT Newton’s laws. It’s bi’s INTERPRETATION of Newton’s laws. He practices taking what people say and twisting it for his purposes. Either to support whatever nonsense he is spouting, or to try and make them look bad.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-14-2020, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Sure gets quiet when you can not answer fundamental questions about Newton's motivations coupled with the fact all govt controlled schools reject the mixing of religion,science and politics.

Of course you are all crazy you have been brain washed and brain dead to the subject matter. This was the plan of attack, wake up. No excuse now. Science is a religious cult church of Satan's perverts. Science of the mind. Screw THEM I am me and will find my own way better because I do not trust lies to guide me.

I am in the clear now, how about you? I hope you wake up. Everything you know is a lie based con job setup. This was not a mistake. You are being weighted in the balance. Only at the brink do you make critical changes. THE GREAT AWAKENING
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-14-2020, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Newton's Masonic ties locked him into "SACRED GEOMETRY" and many others who we have been taught to worship as the god's of science. False. This is why I hit the Bullzhit button on all these quacks. It doesn't mean they were stupid men, just controlled and often told what they can and can not say inside their structure.

This is not about science, it is about mind control bringing money and power. Partial truths mixed with mind control twisting reality.

Isaac Newton was a talking head front man for the shadow govt that has been around for quite some time.

CDOTgGn0SgR1M-UCBJaL-CWdX-S-1UK9EUn31o6PxTpzX3MyBv6trUdXBgBtRJlAJJ2PXjXVwGg7DaqqAPclVmQfmbNNOD5lT-xhzA.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-13-2020, 09:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Since Newton is wrong half the time and YOU and Newton are on the same page, I can now understand your confusion better BYE.

Hey Dave, I like the sound of that "Pressure is off" what a great feeling indeed.

BTW Aaron came on here before and explained the Newton thing very clearly.

MY TAKE
    Newton was a puppet YES MAN like Albert was, all part (or else they don't get coverage) of the masonic brotherhood. THAT is a historical fact. If you are high enough up in the masonic lodge like the 33rd degree (Like George H W Bush) you must go thru ritual initiation. Drinking blood from a skull is just one aspect of this team's requirement. Then you are part of the SKULL and BONES society (Documented fact) since you are instructed during your confirmation to drink blood from a human skull.

THAT is who NEWTON IS. A yes man Klan member. You either pledge your undying allegiance or you don't get in. The $50 million dollar club comes at a price.

True science is something else.

51XNC8EujvL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-13-2020, 11:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I'm not wrong about anything related to physics of motion and Newton's Laws, just weary of trying to sort out your posts.

bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    When you’re wrong and you know it, change the topic. If you can distract for two or three posts you can hope people will forget.

I do have a bit of good news. I finished the downstairs at my house to the point where the contractor I hired is coming in to do the texturing of the drywall, which may take a few weeks as he only works Sunday’s. Then I have to go back and paint and trim it all out and put face plates on all electrical. But for NOW, the pressure is off for a bit. Still have work to do upstairs though.

But I had four days to work on my shop at the NEW house and have it cleaned up to the point where I have an entire workbench dedicated to the generator. It is stacked with all the parts and now I can FINALLY start putting it back together as I have time. Before this week I didn’t even haVe a clear bench to assemble it on. I intend to work on it some every day that I can squeeze an hour or two in.

So within a few dats I should at least have data on it running the rotor directly off the motor with no coils in place. This machine will only have 10 coils instead of 12, since it has an odd number of coils on each side and an even number of magnets, but at least it will be up and running so I can video each step and record data.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post

How's that build coming along? Got any data?

It should be read like this Dave.
    "How's that build coming along? Got any data you liar?

And of course Dave is suppose to drop everything and fill in BYE on an experiment we won't do. Now he wants Dave to be a nice boy after ringing him out for hours.

Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied

Once again, you lie. I did not change my story. YOU are quoting a different post than the original to support YOUR side of the story. On old tactic you continue to try and use. My original statement was, and I quote:
    "The rotor he is currently using is heavier than my original rotor so it may require more amps to turn it. It’s weight is almost double." As you can see, I CLEARLY said HEAVIER, not LARGER. And and later I referred to the LARGER rotor to differentiate between the two, because that is the one with MORE MAGNETS IN IT, WHICH WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE IT WEIGH MORE, and has nothing to do with not knowing the difference between "heavier" and "larger". Once again. you try to focus on some tiny thing to bail yourself out from being absolutely WRONG. But it isn't working. Wrong again.

And yet ANOTHER lie. I did NOT just tell you nor do I continue to tell you I am right and Newton is wrong. You're mixing up two different things here. Its like the difference between BELIEVING you're and idiot and SAYING you're an idiot. How YOU interpret what I say is YOUR problem. You don't know what I "think." You are not privy to what is inside my head, so you do not know what I THINK. You only know what I say. I never said I know more than Newton. How many times do we have to catch you in the same lie?

Do you know what the difference is between an observation and a conclusion?
    Obviously not.
    You have observed my statements
    You have drawn your own conclusion
    Then you have stated your conclusion as "Just a true observation"
    Wrong on TWO counts.
    It is not an observation. It is not true.
    They have dictionaries on line. You can look up the difference between an observation and a conclusion.
    I promise. Give it a try.
    Generally you have Observation
    Then possibly hypothesis
    Then experimentation or investigation
    Then conclusion.
    But not you. You jump right to conclusion
    How scientific of you.

Oh, and the heavier, LARGER rotor takes more amps to turn than the light, SMALLER rotor. Don't want you to forget that part, even though you are doing your VERY BEST to derail the argument.
    How's that build coming along? Got any data?

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied

There you go again. Changing your story. I, and Newton, talk about mass. You originally said "heavier" meaning increased mass. Now you say "larger" meaning increased size. I guess you see no difference.

bi
    Once again, you lie. I did not change my story. YOU are quoting a different post than the original to support YOUR side of the story. On old tactic you continue to try and use. My original statement was, and I quote:
    "The rotor he is currently using is heavier than my original rotor so it may require more amps to turn it. It’s weight is almost double." As you can see, I CLEARLY said HEAVIER, not LARGER. And and later I referred to the LARGER rotor to differentiate between the two, because that is the one with MORE MAGNETS IN IT, WHICH WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE IT WEIGH MORE, and has nothing to do with not knowing the difference between "heavier" and "larger". Once again. you try to focus on some tiny thing to bail yourself out from being absolutely WRONG. But it isn't working. Wrong again.

And yet ANOTHER lie. I did NOT just tell you nor do I continue to tell you I am right and Newton is wrong. You're mixing up two different things here. Its like the difference between BELIEVING you're and idiot and SAYING you're an idiot. How YOU interpret what I say is YOUR problem. You don't know what I "think." You are not privy to what is inside my head, so you do not know what I THINK. You only know what I say. I never said I know more than Newton. How many times do we have to catch you in the same lie?

Do you know what the difference is between an observation and a conclusion?
    Obviously not.
    You have observed my statements
    You have drawn your own conclusion
    Then you have stated your conclusion as "Just a true observation"
    Wrong on TWO counts.
    It is not an observation. It is not true.
    They have dictionaries on line. You can look up the difference between an observation and a conclusion.
    I promise. Give it a try.
    Generally you have Observation
    Then possibly hypothesis
    Then experimentation or investigation
    Then conclusion.
    But not you. You jump right to conclusion
    How scientific of you.

Oh, and the heavier, LARGER rotor takes more amps to turn than the light, SMALLER rotor. Don't want you to forget that part, even though you are doing your VERY BEST to derail the argument.

Last edited by Turion; 05-13-2020, 01:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    bi,
    You are assuming the rotor resides in an alternate reality where no friction with air exists, no bearings are required, the motor itself will spin forever once you kill the power. I don’t live in that world, neither do you, and what do you know, neither does my rotor! If you ever did an ACTUAL experiment on the bench, your perception of reality might change. But you go right on living in your little dream world. Is Newton there with you?

The larger rotor requires more and to turn. Period.

You said I “told” you I know more than Newton. I never “told” you any such thing. That is, and alway will be, a lie on your part. Keep trying to spin your way out bi. You’re going to look like a pretzel.

There you go again. Changing your story. I, and Newton, talk about mass. You originally said "heavier" meaning increased mass. Now you say "larger" meaning increased size. I guess you see no difference.

And you did tell me and continue to tell me you're right and Newton is wrong on the subject. Which means that you think you know more than Newton on the subject. I see no lie on my part. Just a true observation.
    ​​​​​​
    bi

Leave a comment:

• Turion
    replied
    bi,
    You are assuming the rotor resides in an alternate reality where no friction with air exists, no bearings are required, the motor itself will spin forever once you kill the power. I don’t live in that world, neither do you, and what do you know, neither does my rotor! If you ever did an ACTUAL experiment on the bench, your perception of reality might change. But you go right on living in your little dream world. Is Newton there with you?

You said I “told” you I know more than Newton. I never “told” you any such thing. That is, and alway will be, a lie on your part. Keep trying to spin your way out bi. You’re going to look like a pretzel.
    Last edited by Turion; 05-12-2020, 11:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    You mean like this. This is the same thing, good luck with that. Yeah right!!

This is a direct quote. As long as nothing is changed?
    So once I get up to speed FREE ENERGY?????Pull the fuel line at speed?
    Better to experiment than sit around trying to figure out the math.

Both the heavy truck and the VW require no fuel to continue motion .................
    Last edited by BroMikey; 05-12-2020, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    The complete sentence quote.

... Both the heavy truck and the VW require no fuel to continue motion at the same speed in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. That is what Newton tells us and is fact.

Regards,

bi

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied

Both the heavy truck and the VW require no fuel to continue motion at the same speed in the same direction ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Tell me that when you run out of gas, the next time you test your theories. Better call a tow truck not Newton.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X