Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powerme View Post
    if one was to put together an atomizing HHO water fuel kit for small generator 6kwh, this kit will include all components required but will need to produce water fuel and will need 2 hrs assembly time.

how much should it be priced?.
    Could you post a diagram?
    Thanks.

As soon as I finish my examns I want to take a serious look to this.

Comment

Originally posted by bugler View Post
      Could you post a diagram?
      Thanks.

As soon as I finish my examns I want to take a serious look to this.
      it is not an electrical circuit. I would like some remuneration for my work before it is widely duplicated freely.

my unit is quite simple and it is just an improvement of existing devices.

i have designed an atomizing chamber based on my experiments that produces large amount of atomize water along with HHO. Further improvements includes 2 and 3 stage tanks for filtering of water, atomize water, Hydrogen and Oxygen separately. This will allow the gas to be custom blended and run all types of ICE without further modification.

The tanks are the only part that I designed, the rest are off the shelf components.

If there is enough interest, I will source a supplier to produce my design abroad as production cost is much cheaper there.

Comment

i am not looking to make a lot of money as excess wealth is useless to me.

the system is very simple as I had already explained, all you need really is a fogging unit, ZnO crystals, and a container to house your unit. that's really it.

but my kit will be a turn key system that I have already perfected and have run a genset for over 500 hrs of testing.

I also have made improvements to the ceramic transducers with my own blend of crystals but am not quite done with it.

Comment

it is not an electrical circuit. I would like some remuneration for my work before it is widely duplicated freely.

my unit is quite simple and it is just an improvement of existing devices.
          Could you write to me to bugler1 @ gmail.com ?

Comment

Could you write to me to bugler1 @ gmail.com ?
            yes bugler, what would you like for me to write?.

i would like to help you get your unit to work, if you have gathered the components. this system is real simple, I can tell you what I've learned if you have problems.

Comment

yes bugler, what would you like for me to write?.

i would like to help you get your unit to work, if you have gathered the components. this system is real simple, I can tell you what I've learned if you have problems.
              You want logical compensation for the information you are providing and I want to discuss that. If you want to do it in the forum it is ok with me.

I want to know exactly what you have achieved. The watts you are capable of producing. The number of machines you have made. If you know how long the generator works before having problems. The cost of running the device (cost making crystals, etc).
              What type of arrengement for producing/selling the generator you would find reasonable.
              etc.
              Last edited by bugler; 02-13-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

You want logical compensation for the information you are providing and I want to discuss that. If you want to do it in the forum it is ok with me.

I want to know exactly what you have achieved. The watts you are capable of producing. The number of machines you have made. If you know how long the generator works before having problems. The cost of running the device (cost making crystals, etc).
                What type of arrengement for producing/selling the generator you would find reasonable.
                etc.
                hey bugler,
                i have run these ICE stable

22cc small engine - 100 hrs
                5hp genset - 200 hrs
                10hp genset - 500+ hrs
                2.4 L 2366 cc small truck - 250+ hrs

cystals production cost is $30/lb

piezo ceramic backed transducers is $3 each.

atomizing chamber is the only major component.

the rest are off the shelf.

Comment

hey bugler,
                  i have run these ICE stable

22cc small engine - 100 hrs
                  5hp genset - 200 hrs
                  10hp genset - 500+ hrs
                  2.4 L 2366 cc small truck - 250+ hrs

cystals production cost is $30/lb

piezo ceramic backed transducers is $3 each.
                  Impressive.
                  Have you actually run the small truck?

It really sounds like you have the key to free electricity in a really easy way.
                  What kind of arrengement would you find satisfactory?
                  In which country do you live? I ask cause I live in Spain in case we have the chance to meet or something.

Comment

Bugler

Aaron said to change the names of the threads there are too many Discussion of's... Maybe this one should be "Easy HHO Production" or something.

FRC

Comment

• Sounds like a modern twist on the Keely experiment.
                      ----------------------------------------------------
                      Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                        Aaron said to change the names of the threads there are too many Discussion of's... Maybe this one should be "Easy HHO Production" or something.

FRC
                        There are just 2 threads with name "discussion: ...". I think that by now people know there are two similar named threads. This thread is getting interesting so I wouldn't change its name. Maybe the other one could have its name changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarring View Post
                          Sounds like a modern twist on the Keely experiment.
                          99.99 of the populace will not understand the work of Keely, his frequency chart has helped me a lot. I am still at elemantry study of his work.

so sad that the world continues to choose and live by the lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                            Impressive.
                            Have you actually run the small truck?

It really sounds like you have the key to free electricity in a really easy way.
                            What kind of arrengement would you find satisfactory?
                            In which country do you live? I ask cause I live in Spain in case we have the chance to meet or something.
                            everyone holds the key to freedom, the earth is abundant.

i am not close by for you to visit, sorry. i will tell you all that I know, just show me some progress.

i wish more people will take a step further and replicate this and make it work and tell others about it.

please forget about the so called mainstream methods of generating free energy that has kept you prisoned for all these years.

there are many ways to harvest energy, you can easily make your own different types of crystals to harvest energy of many different frequencies. even silicon crystals for photovoltaics can be easily home made but there are much better methods.

Comment

• hey FRC,
                              you can use either ammonium hydroxide or chloride as the precursors, they will both yield crystals with good qualities.

Comment

• Thanks Powerme

hey FRC,
                                you can use either ammonium hydroxide or chloride as the precursors, they will both yield crystals with good qualities.
                                Thanks, I could not find anywhere on the label what kind it was. Just said
                                household Ammonia.

FRC

Comment

Working...
                                X