Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineal Gland Awakening Method

Here is a link to a book that will guide you in opening your 3rd eye / pineal gland:

These are advanced methods so follow the insrtuctions perfectly!!
    How to Open Your Third Eye Several Articles

Comment

• Alchemy Book (Book of Aquarius)

I'm convinced this book is the real thing. I have asked my Eastern European alchemist friend about it twice now and he refuses to respond back to me. He's always responded back to me. This guy is a really sharp guy who is always eager to help anyone in the free energy community, and so when he stops returning e-mails, it means something significant. I've known the chap at least ten years now and he's always returned my e-mails.

Anyway, have a look at the book and come to your own decision. The book talks of free energy too and a whole list of other great things as well.

Comment

• Slovenia

Slovenia, nice to hear from you. Sorry still have not got around to trying the
        vaporizer yet. I found this interesting from the Meyer DBD thread, how salt
        mixed with water enhances hydrogen production. I was surprised this had not been mentioned before.

Originally posted by tutanka View Post
        Is every present some confusion about Meyer on the method used for run the famous water car.

As you know HHO is only an changed of state of liquid water , have some names (Brown gas, etc..) but in fact is water at burnable state, when burn return to original state (reverse formula).
        Electrolisys is simple way for obtain HHO but you need an great amount of energy and using electrolyte like NaoH/KoH you obtain some dangerous vapours in output.
        You can obtain simply that without use electrolisys but an simple DBD reactor with 9-10% of salt as catalyst.
        Catalyst NOT electrolyte, is important understand that!

An DBD reactor use high voltage AC and similarry is comparable to the Meyer injector tube, the only secret is that you need in input water at vapour state (with salt dissolved inside) and an variable high voltage source.

HHO is used from Meyer in association with exaust gas for create an powerful gas fuel mixture comparable with gasoline for run the water car.

In fact Meyer use two DBD reactor in serie (you can found simple the design on internet), the first reactor process water inside water tank creating water vapour/hho (called steam resonator) and the second DBD reactor process exaust gas (heated nitrogen) mixed with mixture from first DBD reactor.

The main problem of Meyer was that sometime car stopped to work because don't have constant fuel gas production.
        For solve that problem is needed change an little the configuration changing the second DBD reactor with an e-beam reactor for obtain in real time the fuel mixture in output and create an good source of water vapour (mixed with nitrogen).

In all case Meyer (and others inventors) inside water add salt as catalyst.

Here you can understand why..

dissolve
        FRC

Comment

• FRC,

Good to hear from you too. KOH worked the best for our groups. The regular salt corroded through our Aussie Nitro Cells in about two weeks. Most of our Aussie outer sleeves were 304 stainless and the salt was not kind to them. When I went with 304L stainless the salt no longer bothered my cell. But, we wanted to get away from electrolytes in the water all together for a number of reasons.

I've been grouting tile lately at home and that set me back with my project.

Regards,
          Slovenia

Originally posted by FRC View Post
          Slovenia, nice to hear from you. Sorry still have not got around to trying the
          vaporizer yet. I found this interesting from the Meyer DBD thread, how salt
          mixed with water enhances hydrogen production. I was surprised this had not been mentioned before.

FRC

Comment

• Electrolyte

Electrolytes such as but not limited to NaCl, NaOH, & KOH are not necessary with regard to making hydrogen with ceramic transducers. Here we are not working with electrolysis but breaking the water down with sound waves. We still need the Zinc Oxide crystals to make the process a lot more efficient.

With regard to electrolysis, the addition of electrolytes works well. I've had a lot of plate type cells and they didn't work to well with either tap water or distilled water. When electrolytes were added to the water, much hydrogen and oxygen was achieved. Quite a bit of electricity was used too amperage wise.
            Last edited by Slovenia; 08-11-2011, 08:11 PM. Reason: typo correction

Comment

• Slovenia

Thanks for clearing that up. Just thought it might be helpful, but I guess it is not.

FRC

Comment

• No Problem

No Problem, great to see you are still around and interested in the project.

Thanks for clearing that up. Just thought it might be helpful, but I guess it is not.

FRC

Comment

• Update

Was forced to replace the alternator belt on my Volvo. So after that was done,
                  tried the vaporizer on it. The air intake to the manifold had a blower in it that sucked the air in, so I placed the hose (small length of garden hose) where it meets the filter compartment. It worked, the motor ran okay, maybe even a bit smoother. This was without replacing the plugs or anything. This vehicle has
                  electronic fuel injection. The only problem is that the vaporizer unit (Sunbeam)
                  is very big and there is no room for it under the hood. I would like to keep it intact. I was thinking if some kind of box could be made for it and mount it on the bumper. That way it would also be close to the intake with less chance of condensation of the vapor. Then it could be tested to see what kind of fuel savings there were. There was something on TV here today about someone
                  using a commercial HHO unit in his vehicle and only getting 3 more miles a
                  gallon with it, but he was very pleased with that much improvement. It would
                  be nice to get the 30% improvement that was previously mentioned in this thread.

FRC

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    tried the vaporizer on it. The air intake to the manifold had a blower in it that sucked the air in, so I placed the hose (small length of garden hose) where it meets the filter compartment. It worked, the motor ran okay, maybe even a bit smoother. This was without replacing the plugs or anything. This vehicle has
                    electronic fuel injection. The only problem is that the vaporizer unit (Sunbeam)
                    is very big and there is no room for it under the hood. I would like to keep it intact. I was thinking if some kind of box could be made for it and mount it on the bumper. That way it would also be close to the intake with less chance of condensation of the vapor. Then it could be tested to see what kind of fuel savings there were. There was something on TV here today about someone
                    using a commercial HHO unit in his vehicle and only getting 3 more miles a
                    gallon with it, but he was very pleased with that much improvement. It would
                    be nice to get the 30% improvement that was previously mentioned in this thread.

FRC
                    Look at the fuel-saver.org forum for post of guy called danek, from Croatia, he has right answer for fuel economy improvments with hho cells. Thanks to him I also have at least 25% improvment (from 7.2 to 5.2 for example) in petrol engine (opel meriva 2010) without any sensor modifications, efies etc...

Comment

• Optimum Connection Point on Engine

Hi FRC,

Good job!! I would suggest adding a port into your air-handling system as close to the air intake manifold of your engine as possible. This would be located between your air filter and the engine. The closer to the air intake manifold the better. It will work much better for you. The results of this should be seen immediately. Also, cars usually have a lot of space in the fenders and this dead space area can be accessed by removing the plastic wheel well cover. Of course, you would need to add some sort of support structure in the fender for your device as well as a hole into the engine compartment for your hose to the engine. So, this is not without some trouble. Also, some cars have a space on the outside of the radiator. The hose travel from the outside the radiator area would be probably to far though. You want the distance of your hose from the vaporizer to the air intake manifold to be as short as possible. Good job and good luck!!

Regards,
                      Slovenia

is very big and there is no room for it under the hood. I would like to keep it intact. I was thinking if some kind of box could be made for it and mount it on the bumper. That way it would also be close to the intake with less chance of condensation of the vapor. Then it could be tested to see what kind of fuel savings there were.

FRC

Comment

• Thanks for the tips Slovenia. Check out this video by Freezer from the Bedini
                        Earth Light thread. This should be of interest here.

Collin's Lab: Homebrew Piezo - YouTube

FRC

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks FRC. Very interesting video.

Comment

• Scientists from Korea have found a way to transform sound waves into electricity, so I can talk all I want and the end result will only be electricity, not some burnt out brain

Comment

• Thank you all for your posts.

Comment

• Water Burner Torch

Here is an example of water burning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyrUamytawM

----------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                                X