Discussion. Best way to use heat from HHO to generate electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO water mist

Hi Powerme interesting info you're saying but on youtube there are guys who runned a generator by a dry HHO cell generator. This guy even used a cell with stainless steel tubes to run his truck.
    On his HHO cell he finds resonance on tubes to produce much more with less amps.
    See this:
    YouTube - FIRST TUBE TEST REPLICATION 6D----THREASHOLD ACHIE
    Regarding your setup can you post a diagram or photos so that we understand more easily please?
    Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by FRC View Post
      Thanks, I could not find anywhere on the label what kind it was. Just said
      household Ammonia.

FRC
      Household ammonia is a solution of NH3 in water (i.e., ammonium hydroxide) used as a general purpose cleaner for many surfaces.

So that will work. You can check this link to learn more:

Ammonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Altrez
      Last edited by altrez; 02-14-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Powerme, You have let the Genie out of the bottle. This is great because this simple method (if works) can't be put back in the bottle. Now for some others doing verifacation and we are off. I will be trying this on my gen-set as soon as time permits. I'm sure at least 2 others here will be on this ASAP if not in the works already.

If you decide to sell kits, id be glad to by one from you, and steer others in your direction. I believe marketing would be tricky for you but their is value (for many of us) to be able to support the inventor/originator.

I do worry about running a gen-set with water/hho long term. What Karring said and oil contamination as well. Plus adjusting timing, waste sparks... You say you can dial in the ratios H:O2 ... I'm not sure how you accomplish this. That part seems tricky.
        Last edited by Roland; 02-14-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Powerme,
          Thank you for all info. I too will be trying this on my gen-set. I 2nd all post #108 by Roland.
          Best to you,
          Gene

Comment

• @all

Just wanted to share this link as it really backups what powerme is explaining.

Zinc Oxide Crystal Acting as Piezoelectric Material To Get Hydrogen From Water | Hydrogen Power

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
              @all

Just wanted to share this link as it really backups what powerme is explaining.

Zinc Oxide Crystal Acting as Piezoelectric Material To Get Hydrogen From Water | Hydrogen Power

-Altrez
              thanks for the link, crystals of different types of metal oxides will also work.

the idea is to make water fuel combustible by ICE, the fine fog of water mist with HHO will be burned as fuel, so far my genset has shown no sign of wear. It does runs much cooler and I have only changed the oil once after 500 hrs.

spark causes ionization of atomize water liberating even more HHO in the ICE as it combusts.

for those making crystals, you can accelerate the drying time with a small oven in well ventilated area. even microwave will work but it will dehydrate the crystals which yields different qualities, more to be studied on microwaved crystals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roland View Post
                Powerme, You have let the Genie out of the bottle. This is great because this simple method (if works) can't be put back in the bottle. Now for some others doing verifacation and we are off. I will be trying this on my gen-set as soon as time permits. I'm sure at least 2 others here will be on this ASAP if not in the works already.

If you decide to sell kits, id be glad to by one from you, and steer others in your direction. I believe marketing would be tricky for you but their is value (for many of us) to be able to support the inventor/originator.

I do worry about running a gen-set with water/hho long term. What Karring said and oil contamination as well. Plus adjusting timing, waste sparks... You say you can dial in the ratios H:O2 ... I'm not sure how you accomplish this. That part seems tricky.
                i was thinking about selling kits but I think that I have already been compensated in many other ways.

i will just disclose all that I have discovered here for all to replicate and improve upon, no need to sell kits as everything can be made with off the shelf components.

i will make time to draw a diagram for my 1st gen cells and will post later today.

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post
                  i was thinking about selling kits but I think that I have already been compensated in many other ways.

i will just disclose all that I have discovered here for all to replicate and improve upon, no need to sell kits as everything can be made with off the shelf components.

i will make time to draw a diagram for my 1st gen cells and will post later today.
                  Well then, if this works you'll have to tell me your favorite charity. I would not mind in the least sending some of my energy cost savings that you have given me, toward helping some folks out.

Comment

• I have a question. Do I need to just pour the Crystal mix into a small glass dish and the crystals will form and grow from it or do I need to add something like a paper clip for them to form on before I put the solution into the freezer?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by powerme View Post

You have no idea how excited I am about all this.

This friday I will finish my last exam and I will start growing the crystals (at least I will try) and research the rest of the parts.

By the way, could you post some ebay ads (or any other webiste selling foggers) with foggers so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                        I have a question. Do I need to just pour the Crystal mix into a small glass dish and the crystals will form and grow from it or do I need to add something like a paper clip for them to form on before I put the solution into the freezer?

Thanks!

-Altrez
                        the crystals are self seeding. these crystals are not the typical large crystals that most people grow at home.

the single crystals are very small, nano size, at this size, they are able to pick up all induced waves and convert waves into electrolysis of water.

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                        I have a question. Do I need to just pour the Crystal mix into a small glass dish and the crystals will form and grow from it or do I need to add something like a paper clip for them to form on before I put the solution into the freezer?

Thanks!

-Altrez
                        the crystals are self seeding. these crystals are not the typical large crystals that most people grow at home.

the single crystals are very small, nano size, at this size, they are able to pick up all induced waves and convert waves into electrolysis of water.

i have been trying to come up with a simple low temperature method to growing micro size single crystals at low temperature that is simple enough for anyone to perform. the mainstream ZnO single cystals are fused at high temperature and vapor deposited requiring complicated setup and technical expertise.

The simplified ZnO crystals growing method that I had posted earlier has not been consistent with yield of HHO gas produced when crystals resonates at ultrasonic waves. each batch have different growth structures due to temperature fluctuations.

This is a simplified version for home use.
                        Please use all precaution, I am not responsible for anything that may occur.

Materials:
                        1lb. Zinc powder nano.
                        1 gallon ammonia cleaning (ammonium hydroxide)

Hot plate with Magnetic Stirrer
                        teflon coated stir bar.
                        1 liter boiling flask with stopper.
                        reflux condenser if available.
                        water bath.

Dissolve 30 grams of ZnO in each 300 ml of 30% ammonium chloride/ hydroxide. This is best done by filling 300 ml of 30% amonnium hydroxide into the flask and place on stirrer with teflon bar. DO not turn on the heat, Turn on Stirrer to low speed, #3. Slowly add zinc oxide to solution. When all ZnO is dispensed, cap flask and turn up stirrer to maximum and let it mix for 30 minutes.

Place flask in the Freezer and freeze solution to -0 degrees C.
                        When you reach this temperature, allow an additional 1 hr.

Before reflux, bath flask in a bowl of room temperature water for 5 minutes to avoid thermal shock and breakage of flask.

Set up water bath, large boiling glass bowl with water. Put your flask of cold solution in the water bath and set up reflux condenser with water tube, if you don't have one then just cap your flask tightly and turn on heat. Allow solution to heat up to 60 degrees C, maintain 60 deg C temperature for 2 hours, crystals will grow during this time.

Let solution cool to room temperature, Filter solution and recover crystals.

Comment

• For best result, follow this method.
                          http://nathan.instras.com/documentDB/paper-243.pdf

706 C.-H. Hung, W.-T. Whang / Materials Chemistry and Physics 82 (2003) 705–710
                          Fig. 1. A schematic illustration for ZnO nanorod growth on nanostructured
                          substrate by soft chemical method: (a–b) formation of ZnO
                          nanoparticle colloids through sol–gel reaction and dispersion on ITO substrate;

2.1. Preparation of ∼4.3 nm ZnO nanoparticle seeds

The ZnO nanoparticles were prepared by sol–gel reaction
                          with cetyltrimethylammonium hydroxide (CTAOH) as both
                          catalysts, and surfactants (Fig. 1(a)).

The 0.01M of zinc acetate [Zn(CH3COOH)2·2H2O] was dissolved in ethanol
                          under vigorous stirring at 60 ◦C for 1 h, then cooled to 0 ◦C.

The cetyltrimethylammonium hydroxide was then added into the solution with a molar ratio of Zn2+
                          /CTAOH =1/1.6 under constant stirring for 30 min.

The mixture was subsequently refluxed at 60 ◦C for 2 h to grow ZnO nanoparticles and allowed cooling to room temperature.

Comment

• i lost my batteries power

I have put hydrogen booster on my motorbike and produce hydrogen which is quite good but I lost battery power. how so batteries do not lose power? there who can tell me how?

Comment

• Originally posted by bugler View Post
                              You have no idea how excited I am about all this.

This friday I will finish my last exam and I will start growing the crystals (at least I will try) and research the rest of the parts.

By the way, could you post some ebay ads (or any other webiste selling foggers) with foggers so we know exactly what you are talking about.

Thanks.
                              sorry, busy day.

i'll work on diagram and post it up soon.

for the fogger machine, buy this small machine, 1 unit piezo for $24.95, shipping included.

you can run a small engine 20cc on it.

Shopping Cart System

you can design and build your own atomizer and only buy the ceramic piezo cells.

Comment

• bugler, look on ebay too, or the net, or where ever you can find a good deal.

i have gotten some emails about starting a new thread, I don't mind staying here.

what do you guys think?.

Comment

Working...
                                X