Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John
    When you use those crystals to make a cell do you use them as is or do you crush them into the mix
    Brian
    PS the crystals grown in magnetic field are very cool

Comment

• Lab grown Rochelle salts

@ saw2 and all:

We will crush them. For now We are still expermenting with growing in magnetic fields

@ All: We will post a video tommorrow that will show a very repetitive pattern from todays charting. We live in a part of North America that is over a very large Aquifer and is also the presious metal capital of the U.S. We have magnetic fields that are very unique in this area. Look up mining in the silver valley of north idaho. Also look up the aquifer below Spokane Washington/ North Idaho. I think you will find this charting that John and I will post tommorow very interesting. My dad worked in the mines for over 25 years. I got some realy cool "rocks". I grew up in the silver valley before going into the Navy. I was lucky to serve in various places for the U.S. submarine fleet. I'm now lucky to be working close with John Bedini. I hope that the research that We are all doing will in someway help everyone.

Comment

• The effects of --Pressure, Temperature, and Humidity

One of my dry crystal cells dropped way down in voltage today but that allowed me to do a piezo, temperature, and humidity test on it and it was very revealing. All those things had an effect on it. Tapping on the cell made the cell voltage go up slightly. Heating the cell made it go up more. Humidity made it go up the most.
        The IB cell that is running "Penny" is fluctuating quite a bit. Maybe it is because of these reasons.

Effects of pressure, heat , and humidity on the crystal cells.ASF - YouTube

Lidmotor
        Last edited by Lidmotor; 08-30-2011, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Bedni Earth Light

Mikrovolt,
          Thanks for the comments, we will figure this out. And thank you for the research work that you do. Yes I can since lidmotor has done excellent work also.
          Thanks Lidmotor.
          John B
          Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-30-2011, 06:38 PM. Reason: Adding
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John Bedini

you can add lidmotor to that too

Ashtweth

Comment

• Lidmotor:
              Wouldn't it be better to try those tests on a cell that did not previously die?

Comment

• The party cell

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                Lidmotor:
                Wouldn't it be better to try those tests on a cell that did not previously die?
                The little cell in the video wasn't dead. That was the whole point. It was just half asleep. This morning the cell's resting voltage was back up to .5 volts and when I put a drop of water on it the voltage went to 1.6volts. It will run an LED oscillator. Now it is back to where it was when it was new as far as output. Performing those tests on this cell now whould not show anything because the galvanic party is going on. That party will go on until all the refreshments run out (it dries out) and the wild dancing ions go home. The cell then goes back to dry boring slow life as usual and doesn't do much. It waits for moisture, heat, pressure, or SOMETHING else to start up the party again.
                This cell is not what we are really after but it was a good testing sample to look at why the cells might be fluctuating like they do. We still have ALL the other things to investigate that John B. has talked about.

Lidmotor
                Last edited by Lidmotor; 08-30-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light

Yes I can since lidmotor has done excellent work also.
                  Thanks Lidmotor.
                  John B

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                  John Bedini

you can add lidmotor to that too

Ashtweth
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light

@ All,
                    I suggest that you read this when you have time. About the Diodes.

Crystal battery - My website
                    John B
                    Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-30-2011, 07:59 PM. Reason: add
                    John Bedini
                    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                      @ All,
                      I suggest that you read this when you have time. About the Diodes.

Crystal battery - My website
                      John B
                      Where do i go about getting the diodes that he talks about? Can I make the diodes?
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Diode Batteries

Ibpointless2,
                        The diodes are very common, He says that he used a Radio Shack green Led. He also gives some numbers. The sight is very confusing so just poke around. He even shows pictures.
                        I do agree that The E-field plays a very important part in these crystals. By the way you do excellent work also, thanks for everything you have done.
                        John B
                        Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-02-2011, 05:56 AM. Reason: add
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                          Ibpointless2,
                          The diodes are very common, He says that he used a Radio Shack green Led. He also gives some numbers. The sight is very confusing so just poke around. He even shows pictures.
                          I do agree that The B-field plays a very important part in these crystals. By the way you do excellent work also, thanks for everything you have done.
                          John B
                          No thank you, if it wasn't for you many of us would have not made it this far.

The diodes thing is really interesting. I've played with this idea before at the begging of 2011 in January and made a video of it Diode producing voltage but its not due to light - YouTube

I was using just a basic radio shack diode, i think 1n4001? It was just milli-volts but it was interesting that the voltage would go up when my hand was near it. But i abandoned the concept due to the stray AC waves in the house.
                          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Star Cells and The cell made from pennies

In this video I'm showing the testing of the Star Cell towards the end of the test. When Chuck opens the big bay door the humidity enters the shop and the cell drops in voltage, but this cell has been very active for days in an up and down pattern. In the second part of the video I reproduce Teslacults penny batteries to show the charting I kept the mix the same as he talked about with the copper filings. The chart tell the rest of the story. The pennies must be ground off on one side for them to give any current, which is 1.1Ma not really good enough to light the Led. Then I short the cell attaching a 1.2 volt led which drains and the led does not light. I put the other Led back and the cell recovers. I then apply pressure to the cells by pushing on them and the voltage increases and holds.
                            YouTube Here
                            Crystal Star Cells And The Cells Made From Pennies - YouTube

John B
                            John Bedini
                            www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Just some minor contributions here, as I am still experimenting with JB's batteries using very pure thin foil MG and CU.

Pennies prior to 1982 will have no zinc. I think they have a 95%+ copper purity.

Regarding sealing against moisture, acrylic, polycarbonate and some other polymers will pass water molecules slowly, as I custom produced thousands of vials of treated water in sealed acrylic tubes and as time passes the water will leave the tube. This was normally 1/8" to 1/4" wall thickness. But this may be such a slow process it would be acceptable for short tem crystal cell testing. If I recall polycarbonate passed water at a much slower rate.

Patrick mentions putting the cell in liquid nitrogen and having them still work... Dessication and then liquid nitrogen with longer term computer tracking would be very interesting, but I do not have the equpiment to do this at this time.

Brian Prothro

Comment

• Penny Cells Detect What Is Going On

In this video I'm showing as the cells fall in voltage they become a great detectors of everything going on, it seems that some kind of disturbance occurred last night, it looks like some kind of Earthquake somewhere. Then as the pressure falls so does the voltage, so these cells can show pressure changes in the atmosphere and underground disturbances. These work better then any Barometer you can buy. It would be easy to make a circuit to detect anything, then the signature of these effects could be compiled in a computer data base for future use.
                                Youtube Here

Penny Crystal Cells Detect Things Going On. - YouTube
                                John Bedini
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X