Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI:

Granite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Granite is classified according to the QAPF diagram for coarse grained plutonic rocks and is named according to the percentage of quartz, alkali feldspar (orthoclase, sanidine, or microcline) and plagioclase feldspar on the A-Q-P half of the diagram. True granite according to modern petrologic convention contains both plagioclase and alkali feldspars. When a granitoid is devoid or nearly devoid of plagioclase, the rock is referred to as alkali granite.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post

I would also say that The Ancients knew the answer to this mystery, however it is possible to have a continuous glowing rock crystal day or night with this technology, Carborundum may be one answer since it emits light with low current in a crystal form.
      Just to bad the Library of Alexandria was destroyed. TT Browns work should be easy to prove with electrical conductive epoxy and wires.
      John B
      I like how you brought this up. I've been reading a book about how the ancient people used glowing rocks and candles that stayed lit forever. The ancients defiantly knew something we don't know now. Like how to move 200,000 ton rocks in the air for hundreds of miles. Ed Leedsaklin knew about it too, but failed to tell us how he completely did it. It just makes me wonder what did they know?

All I can tell you about what they knew lays hidden in rocks.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        Seth, Lidmotor, all
        Your right lots to think about, and we are in a rabbit hole.

Yes Lidmotor That Girl is Great a real thinker.

I would also say that The Ancients knew the answer to this mystery, however it is possible to have a continuous glowing rock crystal day or night with this technology, Carborundum may be one answer since it emits light with low current in a crystal form.
        Just to bad the Library of Alexandria was destroyed. TT Browns work should be easy to prove with electrical conductive epoxy and wires.
        John B
        Carborundum looks beautiful - i just had to get it. I'll give it a go in my next mix. I noticed Townsend Brown talked about Tungsten Carbide - Silicon Carbide should make a close substitute.

You clearly know these Townsend Brown notebooks John.....

Have you tried a HV bias, rather than just 12 V, during the cooling process?

I tried it on my first battery for a few seconds and didnt notice anything special. the 12V blast seemed way more effective. But perhaps it needs to be sustained......

Comment

• I have been looking at physical characteristics of green tourmaline crystal
          because of the IR connection and found that the shape is long and striated.
          If we knew which physical charecteristics the rochelle or other have,
          there may be a way to dope them to those characteristics.
          Charecteristics listed :

Tourmaline: The mineral Tourmaline information and pictures

By doping cd or zn crystals with elements that are 10% larger in atomic radius the surface grows flat and vice versa smaller than 10% radius gives
          striated which may have filtering effect. These are lightly doped.
          Terms such as 5 moles per liter or 3 drops of 10 % solution while mildly doped
          variety tended to use dopant terms like 8 % by weight. These are only examples, wish I knew what those numbers are but we are getting closer.

In perovskite structures the doping might be more than mildly doped
          but I'm not sure the piezo flexible structure is related because no pressure
          gradient, to the same the tourmaline needs a temperature gradient.
          One test might be to put your soldering iron up to the cell long enough to see how the temperature effects the voltage.
          We do have is alot of duds to see what is'nt working if we look with a trained eye and notice what crystal characteristics are working maybe helpful.
          This is why I posted the tourmaline link because it shows how to better describe what we see.

Correction on 8/29/11 John Bedini shows the star cells are effected by atmospheric conditions, barometric conditions he also shows putting pressure on the cells increases the voltage.
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-29-2011, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
            I like how you brought this up. I've been reading a book about how the ancient people used glowing rocks and candles that stayed lit forever. The ancients defiantly knew something we don't know now. Like how to move 200,000 ton rocks in the air for hundreds of miles. Ed Leedsaklin knew about it too, but failed to tell us how he completely did it. It just makes me wonder what did they know?

All I can tell you about what they knew lays hidden in rocks.

There is a lot of things on this page , first the revelation of how nature makes a capacitor and its as easy to find as finding a rock .

There is a mention of diurnal relating the sun to all function and rhythm ,
            the energy received from the sun is always about the same but the direction of the flow of neutrinos (or what ever you call them) changes by the hour , in the day time like rain falling to the ground and by night escaping gravity and flying back to the universe . Can we charge something big enough on one pulse a day ? The positive charged pole trade position between the clouds and earth on a daily cycle . What would it be like living in a plasma ball would the sky be blue ?

With the right instrument you can tell from a rock what was the magnetic field direction and strength plus its geo location at its creation , that give more to think about making those cell. Adding to that the composition of the rock , we all know how different metals react to current flow and magnetic stress , maybe finding two rocks working in tandem in perfect opposition would do wonders.

It is also known that some crystalline structures have spinning monopoles in them that can be stressed like a solid state motor , we know how much current is needed to power a NS coil and induce a magnetic field the same could be done with a crystal cell ramping up the voltage at each pulse .

And Ed the Rock Man , well what more can i say , well i am sure he used a big rock as a capacitor , now will a rock only charge on electric current or will it charge on magnetic current ? Now what happens to a charged rock in day time is it the as same the night time ? Rhetorical please no need to answer back .

Mark

Magic is easy when you are the magician , and so simple ...
            Last edited by mk1; 08-27-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• @mikrovolt

I posted this on a thread a while back on tourmaline:

Pegmatite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pegmatites are important because they often contain rare earth minerals and gemstones, such as aquamarine, tourmaline, topaz, fluorite, apatite and corundum, often along with tin and tungsten minerals, among others. For example, beautiful crystals of aquamarines and topaz can be found in pegmatites in the mountains of Colorado and Idaho.
              Pegmatites can be classified according to the elements or mineral of interest, for instance "lithian pegmatite" to describe a Li-bearing or Li-mineral bearing pegmatite, or "boron pegmatite" for those containing tourmaline see post http://www.energeticforum.com/151486-post314.html .
              see also this post:http://www.energeticforum.com/153801-post475.html on rochelle salt and tourmaline

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-27-2011, 02:16 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Here is another video showing what he thinks is proof that the cells are working by something other than a purely galvanic reaction.
                Proof that Hutchison crystal power cells harvest energy.AVI - YouTube

I think that the very fact that ALL the cells produce a perpetual output, even when shorted for days, is enough for me to think that there is something else going on.
                All you guys on the side of these cells output only being due to the normal text book explanations, have not answered why these results happens. NOW HAVE YOU...???

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light/ Crystal cell

NickZ,
                  This can be proved that this is wrong, Why, Because pennies are made from Zinc. So he has a penny that is copper plated on one side and a shiny penny which the zinc is exposed so you do have two dissimilar metals combined with the Rochelle Salts, Epsom salts and some copper flakes which do nothing.

This is just BS as you see no charting at all, you can not prove a thing here, yes the Led lights but we have no power measurements at all.
                  Not real science, just yes I put it together and it works, well you can do that and get the led to run for six days too.

The real question is come back in two years and is the Led still lit.
                  Crystals are very complex things and follow an order according to the structure.

I want to see the current with a meter and some form of charting from day to day. This is the only way to tell if the cell is performing, not just quick measurements.
                  It is bad enough watching John H say im adding a electrode and not knowing what the positive pole is. Hogwash nothing is proven here.

By the way, nothing is perpetual as the sun burns out one day and your ass is gone forever. no such thing as perpetual motion.
                  John B
                  Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-27-2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: adding
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• All:
                    The fact that these cells can be totally shorted out and will still bounce back even better than before, is a significant clue, as a galvanic cell will not do that, at all. Short out a galvanic battery and you get nothing, and even if it also does bounce back a bit, similar to what a capacitor does, it is only because of the:
                    "OTHER REASON".
                    The cell circuit is also an antenna of sorts, even without the oscillator connected to it. Each metal is acting as an antenna, one metal is positive and the other metal electrode acts as the negative, and together with the electrolyte, the cells separate the charges from the surrounding environment, and convert them to DC power. In an almost insignificant way. That is why we have not really noticed it, as it is hidden or overpowered by galvanic reaction, that is also going on. It is not one or the other, but both things are going on, and may be related.
                    The cells circuit can also be made to work with same metal electrodes, if the same metal plates are of a different size, which will make them act as do the two dissimilar metals electrodes, but to a lesser degree.
                    We may find that all that it takes is just the two metals, and something separating them, like some molten totally dry salt. But, then the cells are need to be quickly sealed hermetically.
                    Nobody has gotten over 2 volts per cell, and probably won't get more either, by just using the two metals idea. But the current output level is what is important, at least it is to me.
                    Solar cells have lots of current available, and can possibly be used in conjunction with these cells that can keep producing power even at night. And some cells can also take on a charge, and be charged up as well.

It looks like we have reached a conclusion that all the electrolytes that we've used up to now are creating a galvanic reaction. The water molecule is trapped inside the salt crystal matrix, and salts will further absorb more water from the air. If you heat and melt the salts to further dry them,you break their bonds.

So, is there a dry electrolyte process, with no added water, and that uses no heat that breaks down the integrity of the crystal matrix, to obtain a sealed and functional output cell?

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light / Crystal Battery

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                      All:
                      The fact that these cells can be totally shorted out and will still bounce back even better than before, is a significant clue, as a galvanic cell will not do that, at all. Short out a galvanic battery and you get nothing, and even if it also does bounce back a bit, similar to what a capacitor does, it is only because of the:
                      "OTHER REASON".
                      The cell circuit is also an antenna of sorts, even without the oscillator connected to it. Each metal is acting as an antenna, one metal is positive and the other metal electrode acts as the negative, and together with the electrolyte, the cells separate the charges from the surrounding environment, and convert them to DC power. In an almost insignificant way. That is why we have not really noticed it, as it is hidden or overpowered by galvanic reaction, that is also going on. It is not one or the other, but both things are going on, and may be related.
                      The cells circuit can also be made to work with same metal electrodes, if the same metal plates are of a different size, which will make them act as do the two dissimilar metals electrodes, but to a lesser degree.
                      We may find that all that it takes is just the two metals, and something separating them, like some molten totally dry salt. But, then the cells are need to be quickly sealed hermetically.
                      Nobody has gotten over 2 volts per cell, and probably won't get more either, by just using the two metals idea. But the current output level is what is important, at least it is to me.
                      Solar cells have lots of current available, and can possibly be used in conjunction with these cells that can keep producing power even at night. And some cells can also take on a charge, and be charged up as well.

It looks like we have reached a conclusion that all the electrolytes that we've used up to now are creating a galvanic reaction. The water molecule is trapped inside the salt crystal matrix, and salts will further absorb more water from the air. If you heat and melt the salts to further dry them,you break their bonds.

So, is there a dry electrolyte process, with no added water, and that uses no heat that breaks down the integrity of the crystal matrix, to obtain a sealed and functional output cell?
                      NickZ,
                      The Copper Magnesium, Alum cell will do the same thing it's a proven fact as I have done that many times in front of people at the last conference.
                      I really seriously doubt that the metals are acting as an antenna, as I do not see it at all working this way in these cells. if it worked that way I could just stick two metal plates in the air and run the Led, problem solved "free energy machine"

I tried to point out to you and others that Nano diodes do the same thing
                      as that is the real antenna, and I would except that the Crystal lattice does the same thing as they gather energy, but, can you tap the energy?.

The real point is can this keep up under load and if not it's just another battery. It's a known fact that diodes can and do collect ambient energy if properly built. But I love this debate.
                      John B
                      John Bedini
                      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Results of my air humidity effect experiment on IB's crystal cell

@All
                        Here is the results of my one day experiment to see if air humidity has an effect on IB's dry crystal cell:

Results of air humidity on crystal cell experiment.ASF - YouTube

My conclusion is that air humidity DOES effect the cell but lack of air humidity DOES NOT stop it. This is the first cell that I have made dry (no liquid water ever envolved) and run dry under load that has done this. I consider this a success in my quest towards John B's true crystalline NON GALVANIC cell.

@ John B.
                        I consider the results on my experiment an indicator that those of us who are way behind you are at least on the right track. I long for the day when I build my first true crystal cell that never stops---well at least not for a very very long time.

@NickZ
                        I don't know but maybe you are right about some of these cells that we are building have a combination of things happen within them.

Lidmotor
                        Last edited by Lidmotor; 08-27-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                          @All
                          Here is the results of my one day experiment to see if air humidity has an effect on IB's dry crystal cell:

Results of air humidity on crystal cell experiment.ASF - YouTube

My conclusion is that air humidity DOES effect the cell but lack of air humidity DOES NOT stop it. This is the first cell that I have made dry (no liquid water ever envolved) and run dry under load that has done this. I consider this a success in my quest towards John B's true crystalline NON GALVANIC cell.

@ John B.
                          I consider the results on my experiment an indicator that those of us who are way behind you are at least on the right track. I long for the day when I build my first true crystal cell that never stops---well at least not for a very very long time.

@NickZ
                          I don't know but maybe you are right about some of these cells that we are building have a combination of things happen within them.

Lidmotor

Great video, glad to see my cell still working even in a dry container. I've seen the increase in power too at around 10:45 to 2 Am before. The only thing I suggest is recording the moon phase along with the time of day when you take your voltage readings.

Its amazing that the control cell lost power too as the moon is almost not visible. But the moon may not affect these cells but if the voltages start going up again around the 30th than that will be creepy. If the moon is affecting it than it would be due to the pressure from the gravity itself. Try putting the cell in a air tight container and dunk the container in a 5 gallon bucket so that it can be under pressure. Leave it there for half the day and then take a voltage reading to see if voltage is affected by pressure. This is starting to get real exciting
                          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Eternal Light

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                            Great video, glad to see my cell still working even in a dry container. I've seen the increase in power too at around 10:45 to 2 Am before. The only thing I suggest is recording the moon phase along with the time of day when you take your voltage readings.

Its amazing that the control cell lost power too as the moon is almost not visible. But the moon may not affect these cells but if the voltages start going up again around the 30th than that will be creepy. If the moon is affecting it than it would be due to the pressure from the gravity itself. Try putting the cell in a air tight container and dunk the container in a 5 gallon bucket so that it can be under pressure. Leave it there for half the day and then take a voltage reading to see if voltage is affected by pressure. This is starting to get real exciting
                            I made a big cell with copper and aluminum 2 years later is dead despite quartz addition in a say 5 percent, ok voltage stabilized at 1.400 volts no power measurable, it was powering 3 superbright blue giant leds at 3.3 volts 450 mcd at 30 degrees viewing angle(i believe those are the right specs) they lasted about 2 days on and died, I thing the cement chemical reaction ceased and thats that...I'm telling you this to support Mr Bedini's scientific testing method, a greater intelligence or vision is necessary to understand this process , even when knowing must of this information, so I thank you Mr Bedini for puting up with all of this ignorance and for being so generous as to share your findings...In time I will try to contact you about something I found about the Stubblefield coil...Stephen Vail also experimented with this coil, a descendant of his family told me about his findings related to the invention of the telegraph, it was a great coincidence and priviledge to be part of this family now a days, still it is a mission to enlight them, not everyone cares or understand the relevance of this discoveries as I've painfully been finding out, great luck please keep us posted, I'm learning a lot as well, but right now my job keeps me absolutely away from this endeavours, mine is the bussiness of war..Best Regards.

Comment

• John, I have no doubt those ancients knew more than we do today. There are hundreds of stories about ever-burning lamps throughout the ancient times.

I also bet that prime material was removed from the Library of Alexandria and then the rest of it burned down to hide the theft and to they keep that information secret.

I'd bet those documents stolen are probably in some private library somewhere. Too bad people like us won't ever see it.

Also saw your video on Cjecka and was very intrigued by your talk of the "End of Time"... so they've got like 30 more years at most to run their dirty scams, kill off all of us that they can and it'll be all be over for them.

I believe at that time, like it says in the good book, all secrets will be revealed. So we'll learn those secrets one day... not too far off.

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
                              John B

Comment

• Lidmotor and Ib and All:
                                It's funny that you both mention that night time is when you are getting your best results. I have been mentioning that I can get a red led to light on a single carbon/ iron wire cell (or cement cell, or a combination of cells), with just ONE wire connected to the led. The other end of the led with just a one foot long wire, just left hanging there, or with the led a bit brighter if I hold it in my hand. Well I find that I can't do that during the day, but it has been doing it late at night. I'll pay more attention to that.
                                Teslacult is a friend of Hutchinson, and he didn't wear down the penny to uncover the second different metal, he burnt it instead, making a semiconductor. The other penny was left untouched. The main thing is that a single cell will light the led, using the semiconductor penny set up.

Comment

Working...
                                X