Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seismic activity detector?

This is kinda strange but here it is. John B. will show video corasponding to gragh I pulled PNSN webicorder (seismic activity) see picture
    Last edited by chuck H; 02-08-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Years ago I built, and still have, what is considered a gravity meter. It would be interesting to have had this next to the penny batteries during the possible seismic disturbance, maybe it would have corresponded as well.

The meter uses a barium titanate plug (piezo) hooked to a Pico amp chip to measure extremely fine changes in the plug. Output amplified as voltage changes. It is electromagentically shielded and has to be vibration isolated and temperature stabilized or compensated and is very sensitive.

It was designed by Dan Davidson to measure gravity wave or aether flow changes around the unusual devices he built.

Finding s direct seismic correspondence to JB's measurements would be worthwhile.

Brian Prothro

Comment

• John Bedini,

I think I'm starting to grab the idea about the diodes. A diode is a type of crystal battery because its made up of crystalline structure.

My biggest question is how do we make P-type and N-type semiconductors? I seen where you made the copper into a semiconductor before, is that the the P-type?
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Homebrew NMOS Transistor Step by Step

Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
          John Bedini,

I think I'm starting to grab the idea about the diodes. A diode is a type of crystal battery because its made up of crystalline structure.

My biggest question is how do we make P-type and N-type semiconductors? I seen where you made the copper into a semiconductor before, is that the the P-type?

I pointed out what the system is and how it works, and that is, "Prigogine Crystal System"
          "Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced."
          I find one Girl that builds Semiconductors at home sort of a J-Fet, if she can do it so can you with a little work. But you can see the chemicals that she is using and this will explain doping the silicon. The most important thing is the hot point methods to determine wither the device is an N device or a P device.
          Homebrew NMOS Transistor Step by Step - So Easy Even Jeri Can Do It - Homebrew NMOS Transistor Step by Step - So Easy Even Jeri Can Do It - YouTube YouTube Watch all her Videos She is GREAT at this. The diode is a device made from a single p-n junction. .... is the metal rectifier in which the semiconductor is copper oxide or selenium. ...
          p-n junction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          John B
          Last edited by John_Bedini; 08-31-2011, 08:11 PM. Reason: edit more
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Mono Thermic Cells & diode study

Originally posted by b_rads View Post
            I did several experiments with the MonoThermal Cells where basically each of the metals is coated with a different electrolyte (sublayers). While the cells started on the slow side, they gradually became stronger before failing. After they failed, I took them apart to find that it was the electrolyte that had been consumed while the metals were in pristine shape. Atomic Decay could take lifetimes to breakdown. If any of the JH cells fail, I would be curious to see if the sublayers became porus or were consumed in those cells like the MonoThermal.
            Brad S
            @Brad
            I looked into Mono Thermal cells today and wondered what you used for the electrolytes in your homemade cell. This cell would be a good thing to study along with the crystal cells. One of the sites that I looked at said that the inventor had run an LCD clock on a small one of these for years.

Monothermal aims to utilise energy from ambient heat - Energy Harvesting Journal

@John B.
            I worked with diodes of different types today and discovered that a 1.5v red Radio Shack LED would work as solar cell. In full sunlight it puts out about 1.5 volts and it would run a low low power oscillator. This probably doesn't relate much to the crystal cells but I thought that it was worth sharing.

Red LED used as solar cell--powering an oscillator.ASF - YouTube

Lidmotor
            Last edited by Lidmotor; 09-01-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• There has been seismic activity east between Missoula and Whitefish Montana. If the exact time of the activity correlates to the exact time on the cell graph may give supporting evidence. The cell not having any instrumentation amplifier should be noted that sensitivity is phenomenal, also there may be a possibility of understanding longitudinal waves will be available to more than just secret
              laboratories.

As a sidenote on animals and earth quakes. Birds get up and fly away, they receive electrical shock, they suffer from nerve damage
              especially those with imbalance of calcium / phosphorus. They exibit feather problems and necrosis of liver. The feather structure may be related.
              For certain birds thrash intensely during seismic activity.

Comment

• Seismic activity N.W. U.S.A

@ Microvolt and all that care to look:
                Look at Spokane Washinton chart. The one I posted was that chart but I believe the forum resized it as I looked at it and it was not very clear. I will post the link now...

PNSN Webicorders

Times are the same as charting was displaying... not as detailed but these cells seem to pick up a few different things as John has said. We have some pretty severe thunder boomers and rain going on now so I look forward to looking at charting in A.M.

Comment

• Charting on penny cells

The cells We are charting now are the "penny cells that have basically died" (no LED lit .4volts or so...) no light. But still pick up the Aether or what ever... Still seem to be a good sensor of things though. Even though they don't provide power to make light. The crystal cells seem to pick up things that may make some kind of usefull info at some point. Lets see what the chart reveals in the A. M.

Comment

• "It's a known fact that diodes can and do collect ambient energy if properly built. But I love this debate.
                    John B"

John,
                    Would you be able to elaborate on what "Flavors" of ambient energy the diodes can collect?
                    Magnetic? Etc. Some tests with large FWBR near spinning magnetic fields etc,
                    shown on You tube, is that diode collection of ambient?
                    Very Best Regards,
                    JEHDDS

Comment

• While on the subject of diodes and leds. Again today a red led that's on top of my carbon water filter element/aluminum wire cell stayed on at midday. That's with only one connection from going from the led to the positive of the cell, and only a piece of wire on the negative end of the led (open circuit). If I hold that short one foot long wire, the led light gets brighter. Normally this happens at late at night, but today is happened at noon. I feel it is an anomaly, only because I don't understand it.
                      The carbon/aluminum cell will not light an led by itself as it only has 1.4 volts and 25 mAs. So, where is the rest of the voltage coming from, Me? Just moving my hand over it kills the light, so, it's not me.

Today I also connected my 1 volt 30 mA capacitor cell to my 6 foot copper frame pyramid. I was able to light an led, off the pyramid that just had a small 2 foot piece of aluminum wire wrapped around the copper tubing, with a wet cloth covering between them on the copper pyramid frame. With or without adding salt, and it also lit a white led about 1/3 brightness.
                      I just wanted to see the pyramid produce electricity, but the same would happen by just using a 3 inch piece of copper pipe, with a piece of aluminum wire wrapped around the copper pipe, as the negative, and a wet cloth in between them. A coil of magnesium wire or ribbon would work even better.
                      Brass rod and aluminum wire works also. But the cloth is really a poor electrolyte with just distilled water.
                      Finding the right gum or dry electrolyte is still a must. Something dry.
                      I tried an E-poxy salt electrolyte today also, it worked, but not very well... A true dry electrolyte is not that easy to make, especially to find a really good one, that creates little or no impedance in the cells. Any ideas???

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light / Diodes

Jehdds,
                        The only thing that I can say about all of this is that I have seen diodes doped with many different compounds collect all different kinds of energies. Some how the junctions inter-act with different E-fields at different rates. That could be Geo-Magnetic. In semiconductors that is known as "Popcorn Noise", Gravity Wave Disturbances.

As Lidmotor pointed out today the Red Led was collecting solar energy, that is just one form of radiation. ( What does that tell you?)

I have other Crystal Cells that collect Weather Data and others that collect Earthquake information, but the Penny Cells do both. So at this time all the data is not in and I can not give an exact answer to your question, but they do collect ambient energy of different kinds. But I do not see it collecting energy from the Casmir Effect, it's to small, And I do not agree with John Hutchinson in his theory of where the energy is coming from. Its a form of chemical without the galvanic action, movement within the Crystal Lattice under stressed conditions from the heat of the melting process.
                        Again,
                        "Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced."

You should Post more so we could get to know you better.

John B
                        Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-03-2011, 02:48 AM. Reason: edit
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light /Which One?

I also might point out here that the two salts are far different and I do not see them being compatible and I also see a strange formation if it is a crystal when it is cooled down, time to get the microscope camera out and video it.

I'm just going to do an experiment with just the Epsom salts and see. The Rochelle salts I have know about for years.
                          I want to know where the energy is coming from and I have a good Idea where.

You can melt the Alum and not get that energy, no doping.

You can melt the Rochelle Salts and get some energy, No doping.

The Epsom Salts is much different and it's the only thing missing from standing alone in one of these cells, no doping.

Sodium Silicate is out of the question as it does nothing for the mix except suck in water to the cell

Time for a new test on my part. Even if you keep the mix the same the cells are always far different so the controlling factor is the heat of the melt as Chuck and I found out, and believe me it is circuital it must be just right to dry up. New test where is the energy coming from which chemical?

John B
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• @ All:
                            The cells that utilize shinny new copper for the positive electrode will find that the black oxide layer that quickly builds up will kill the cells output. As it is an insulator. So, unless the cell is sealed from the air and humidity it will die, sooner or later. If you put a charge on it, it will kill the cell even quicker.
                            Carbon makes for the strongest positive electrode, and does not corrode. So, we find that carbon and magnesium are the two best electrodes to use so far, now the problem is where to get decent quality magnesium plate as well as carbon plate?
                            The fire starter magnesium cell using just a few turns of copper wire had 110ma output. So, a cell with mag/carbon should work even better, like Lasersabers 1.5 amp output from his 3 inch carbon rod-Mg ribbon cell.

Are there any ideas for an electrolyte than molten salts, which contain water, and absorb moisture?
                            If there are no other ideas for a totally dry electrolyte, the cells must be hermetically sealed, or all we're doing is more science projects to see why the cells stop functioning.

These cells are also picking up ambient energies, so the dimensions of the electrode plates as well as the cells itself become more important, as the metals are also working as small antennas, or the cell would just drain in charge and output, like all other galvanic batteries do.
                            Although ambient energies appear to be tiny, similar to a magnets perpetual magnetic field, but, Teslas electric car, and Morays one wire tests proved that these field energies are not as useless as we think.

Comment

• Bedini Earth Light / Crystal Cell

Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                              @ All:
                              The cells that utilize shinny new copper for the positive electrode will find that the black oxide layer that quickly builds up will kill the cells output. As it is an insulator. So, unless the cell is sealed from the air and humidity it will die, sooner or later. If you put a charge on it, it will kill the cell even quicker.
                              Carbon makes for the strongest positive electrode, and does not corrode. So, we find that carbon and magnesium are the two best electrodes to use so far, now the problem is where to get decent quality magnesium plate as well as carbon plate?
                              The fire starter magnesium cell using just a few turns of copper wire had 110ma output. So, a cell with mag/carbon should work even better, like Lasersabers 1.5 amp output from his 3 inch carbon rod-Mg ribbon cell.

Are there any ideas for an electrolyte than molten salts, which contain water, and absorb moisture?
                              If there are no other ideas for a totally dry electrolyte, the cells must be hermetically sealed, or all we're doing is more science projects to see why the cells stop functioning.

These cells are also picking up ambient energies, so the dimensions of the electrode plates as well as the cells itself become more important, as the metals are also working as small antennas, or the cell would just drain in charge and output, like all other galvanic batteries do.
                              Although ambient energies appear to be tiny, similar to a magnets perpetual magnetic field, but, Teslas electric car, and Morays one wire tests proved that these field energies are not as useless as we think.
                              NickZ,
                              I have never got the copper to turn black with oxide like your talking about. So what are you doing different?

Second, Lasersabers Magnesium Graphite cell did not give that kind of power at all.
                              The trick was SALT WATER but that destroys the Magnesium, so yes you can get current but it does not last long.

Fire Starter Magnesium is not pure just like the ribbon. Can you show some of your experiments on Youtube please as to the Led lighting with one lead, also show the Black oxide that your copper is turning and then what mixture your using.

John B
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• MonoThermal Experiments

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                                @Brad
                                I looked into Mono Thermal cells today and wondered what you used for the electrolytes in your homemade cell. This cell would be a good thing to study along with the crystal cells. One of the sites that I looked at said that the inventor had run an LCD clock on a small one of these for years.

Monothermal aims to utilise energy from ambient heat - Energy Harvesting Journal

Lidmotor
                                @Lidmotor:
                                The MonoThermal cell developed and patented by Walter Lovell states in his patent that the preferred material is Magnesium (Mg), Chromic Oxide (Chromium Oxide, Cr2O3), Phosphorus Red (P), and Copper (Cu). He uses the electronegative chart to explain the materials and their order. All are straight off the periodic chart except the Cr2O3. Figure this one out – Cr = 1.66 and O = 3.44, so (1.66 + 1.66 + 3.44 + 3.44 + 3.44) / 5 = 2.728.
                                By his formula and preferences he has:
                                Mg 1.31
                                Cr2O3 2.73
                                P 2.19
                                Cu 1.9
                                The intermediate layers are mixed with Polyvinyl Acetate (glue). I used wood glue; I did not try the Elmer’s white glue. Phosphorus is an element that I do not feel very comfortable with, therefore I did not replicate to his patent. I substituted many things for the intermediate layers including: chlorine, fertilizer, Epsom Salt, and other stuff. The best working cell used his formula except for the phosphorus I substituted powdered carbon (2.55 from the chart).
                                I always used copper, but tried zinc, aluminum, and magnesium for the other metal. All cells worked and all cells had a reaction to temperature change, some performed better that others though, as you would expect.
                                These cells are very interesting and now that we have seen some positive results with IB’s mix and the Rochelle Salts performance, someone should and could try mixing both concepts into a single cell. I wish I knew more chemistry and the makeup of the heated mongrel crystals to better predict outcomes. As a group, we should question everything, even the obvious, and design tests and prove chemically and mathematically why things are happening the way they are.
                                Lidmotor or others, if you decide to try this cell, I would like to hear your results.
                                Happy experimenting,
                                Brad S

Comment

Working...
                                X