Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting storm effected the penny cells

In this video I'm showing how the Lighting storm effected the penny cells. Recovery is underway now as the pressure changes. This concludes the testing on this penny cells for now.
    Youtube

Lighting storm effected the penny cells - YouTube
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Epsom Salts Crystal Cell

In this Video I'm Showing that just Epsom salts melted produces a much higher voltage then all the doping and Rochelle salts mixed together. I do everything by data and charting.

The real question is can the Epsom salts by themselves be the answer. I undersand what the metals do but that is not good enough for me. Yes anybody can do this experiment. And what I'm looking for is the movement in the Crystal Lattice of electrons since I know it is not a Casmir effect. Epsom Salts dries out real fast and the resistance of cell changes with the cooling. But can the Cell sustain the current and voltage to keep the led going we shall see.
      Youtube
      Epsom Salts Crystal Cell.wmv - YouTube
      John Bedini

John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        The real question is can the Epsom salts by themselves be the answer. I undersand what the metals do but that is not good enough for me. Yes anybody can do this experiment. And what I'm looking for is the movement in the Crystal Lattice of electrons since I know it is not a Casmir effect. Epsom Salts dries out real fast and the resistance of cell changes with the cooling. But can the Cell sustain the current and voltage to keep the led going we shall see.
        Youtube
        John Bedini
        More about Epsom Salt:
        Epsom Salt completely dry is MgSO4. Referring to the elecronegativity chart it breaks out like this: (1.31 + 2.50 + 3.44 +3.44 +3.44+ 3.44) / 6 = 2.928.
        Also, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_sulfate
        Quote: “Magnesium sulfate is the primary substance that causes the absorption of sound in seawater.[1] Absorption, in this case, means the conversion of acoustic energy to heat energy. The conversion is a strong function of frequency. Lower frequencies are less affected by the salt, so that the acoustic energy travels much farther in the ocean. Boric acid also contributes to absorption; but the most abundant salt in seawater, sodium chloride, has no known effect on sound absorption.”

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
          @Lidmotor:
          The MonoThermal cell developed and patented by Walter Lovell states in his patent that the preferred material is Magnesium (Mg), Chromic Oxide (Chromium Oxide, Cr2O3), Phosphorus Red (P), and Copper (Cu). He uses the electronegative chart to explain the materials and their order. All are straight off the periodic chart except the Cr2O3. Figure this one out – Cr = 1.66 and O = 3.44, so (1.66 + 1.66 + 3.44 + 3.44 + 3.44) / 5 = 2.728.
          By his formula and preferences he has:
          Mg 1.31
          Cr2O3 2.73
          P 2.19
          Cu 1.9
          The intermediate layers are mixed with Polyvinyl Acetate (glue). I used wood glue; I did not try the Elmer’s white glue. Phosphorus is an element that I do not feel very comfortable with, therefore I did not replicate to his patent. I substituted many things for the intermediate layers including: chlorine, fertilizer, Epsom Salt, and other stuff. The best working cell used his formula except for the phosphorus I substituted powdered carbon (2.55 from the chart).
          I always used copper, but tried zinc, aluminum, and magnesium for the other metal. All cells worked and all cells had a reaction to temperature change, some performed better that others though, as you would expect.
          These cells are very interesting and now that we have seen some positive results with IB’s mix and the Rochelle Salts performance, someone should and could try mixing both concepts into a single cell. I wish I knew more chemistry and the makeup of the heated mongrel crystals to better predict outcomes. As a group, we should question everything, even the obvious, and design tests and prove chemically and mathematically why things are happening the way they are.
          Lidmotor or others, if you decide to try this cell, I would like to hear your results.
          Happy experimenting,
          Brad S
          B_Rads,

Chuck and I just did an experiment with the Epsom Salt Crystal Cell to find out that it is a very good converter for what your talking about. you might save yourself some time and run the experiment to see for yourself. I have been powering the led now for 4 Hrs and then decided to move the Soldering Iron next to the cell. When I saw the voltage start to rise I asked Chuck to put it back on the hotplate and yes right back up to the standing voltage. You Might look into this as a very easy method, just some Copper and Magnesium and Epsom Salts no doping.
          John B
          John Bedini
          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

B_Rads,

Chuck and I just did an experiment with the Epsom Salt Crystal Cell to find out that it is a very good converter for what your talking about. you might save yourself some time and run the experiment to see for yourself. I have been powering the led now for 4 Hrs and then decided to move the Soldering Iron next to the cell. When I saw the voltage start to rise I asked Chuck to put it back on the hotplate and yes right back up to the standing voltage. You Might look into this as a very easy method, just some Copper and Magnesium and Epsom Salts no doping.
            John B
            I very much would like to try this setup myself, thanks. When you cooked the epsom salt, did you cook it alone and add to the cell, or cook the entire cell. Also, do you know at what temp and for how long did you heat the epsom salt. While I do not have the bowl and Mg as you show in yours, I do have Cu and Mg and will have to go a different configuration. I would prefer to keep everything else the same though.
            Thanks,
            Brad S

Comment

• Epsom Salt Crystal Cell

B_Rads
              I cooked it in the copper bowl and just at the right time I inserted the Magnesium. That Temp was hotter then the Rochelle salts and you will know as it gets dried out real fast.
              You must make the copper hold the salts, you can't pour it, it sets to fast.
              Led light still holding strong at over 1.6 volts. if I add heat the voltage climbs up. I do know why John H used that Salt now as it works all by itself.
              John B
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• John Bedini,

Epsom salt and salt substitute where the main ingredients I used to make my Glue Batteries. I found those two ingredients by themselves never really work that well but mix them together and it made a really nice battery.

I made a video of my results with working with Epsom Salt and substitute
                Glue cells, I don't know if the glue cell will relate to You Epsom salt cell but this should help give you a understanding of what might happen to you Epsom salt cells. heres the video of my findings What Makes The Latest Glue Crystal Cells Important - YouTube
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• John B:
                  That's great news John B, about the molten Epsom. Ib found that his output was a little better when using the salt substitute also, but your 2 volts on just Epsom beats all. You just saved us all a bunch of money, on chemicals. Ha.
                  Since I can only get regular table salt here, I'll do a few glue cells, as well as try to melt the table salt to see what happens. I might be able to get Epsom in the drugs stores here, I hope.

I'll try to take a picture of the carbon/aluminum cell lighting the led on one wire, next time it happens.
                  John your tests are really helping,
                  Thanks again,
                  NickZ

Comment

• I looked up some melting points.
                    Alum 92.5 degrees C
                    rochelle 75 degrees C
                    epsom 650 degrees C ? magnesium sulphate

if you knew how fast the hot liquid was cooling for example you measure
                    3 degrees per minet then you could set the magnesium in place before the transition state to solid.

Some thinker questions ?
                    which evaporates quicker freshwater or salt water?
                    In the cells that use water how does salt effect evaporation.
                    In looking at the lattice of both what twisting and contraction or expansion
                    goes on in low temperature melt vs higher melting point materials ?

yes I know John knows this stuff I can see his designs.
                    I am really learning alot from him.
                    Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-02-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• I'm also starting to look into the world of batteries. I've read that there are two kind of cells: galvanic/voltaic cell and electrolytic cell.

The galvanic type consume metal to generate electrons while the electrolytic types generate electrons from ions in electrolytes. So the electrolytic type does not destroy the metals. Usually, we generate ions by external source of electricity/energy but I suppose we could make a battery if we already have the ions separated (or by external source) in the solution/salt.

I also think thermal cells and solar cells are also electrolytic-like types and works on pyro/piezo concept. Anywhere we have heat, pressure is accompanied and vice versa. I'm setting up experiments to learn more about corrosion and its types. In short, don't be discourage with water or moisture, it might just be the breaking down of water into H and OH .

Comment

• Epsom Salts Crystal Star Cell

Epsom Salts Crystal Cell

In this video I'm showing the standing voltage about 1.6 volts. Then I use a butane lighter and just heat it a little as you can see, the voltage starts to climb up. This would excite the Crystal Lattice into electron movement, could also be Ions but I do not think so at this time, no moisture. The crystal however is one solid melted crystal. We will put the cell out in the cold tomorrow and produce another video for youtube. Next I will figure out a doping to the Epsom Salts to see if I can increase the power. The cell impedance at this time is about 100 Ohms I want to try and get it way down.

YouTube
                        Epsom Salts Crystal Star Cell 2 - YouTube

John B

John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Jehdds,
                          The only thing that I can say about all of this is that I have seen diodes doped with many different compounds collect all different kinds of energies. Some how the junctions inter-act with different B-fields at different rates. That could be Geo-Magnetic. In semiconductors that is known as "Popcorn Noise", Gravity Wave Disturbances.

As Lidmotor pointed out today the Red Led was collecting solar energy, that is just one form of radiation. ( What does that tell you?)

I have other Crystal Cells that collect Weather Data and others that collect Earthquake information, but the Penny Cells do both. So at this time all the data is not in and I can not give an exact answer to your question, but they do collect ambient energy of different kinds. But I do not see it collecting energy from the Casmir Effect, it's to small, And I do not agree with John Hutchinson in his theory of where the energy is coming from. Its a form of chemical without the galvanic action, movement within the Crystal Lattice under stressed conditions from the heat of the melting process.
                          Again,
                          "Prigogine system: a many-particle system which is deliberately forced to exist far from thermodynamic equilibrium, and which exhibits negative entropy. Note that local curvature of vacuum spacetime places the local virtual state flux in nonequilibrium conditions, with the result that an observable energy "sink" or "source" can be produced."

You should Post more so we could get to know you better.

John B
                          Hi John,
                          I am a simple observer of phenomenon. THANK YOU so much for your response. I see a key piece of understanding what we seek with the the interaction of the magnetic fields and plasma. This is reality in the nuance of the Sun. Is this correct, namely that positive charge carriers i.e. POSITIVE ions can only exist in Fluid or gaseous states, and negative ions can be found in solid metallic realms? If this is true, is the reality of the N/P junction of a normal diode a Microplasma type interface? Is this the realization of the aether as a reality of charge carriers? Is the interaction of the SUN as a Plasma MAGNETIC interaction analogous as possible with the Light emitting diodes with the SUN as well as the magnetic field interaction with non light emitting diodes? If so, are we able to engineer to maximize the plasma phenomenon of scale invariance in so far as the effects on plasma are not determined so much by scale as overall effect of influences of magnetic and other fields on said plasma interfaces?
                          I sincerely appreciate your insight and toleration of this question.
                          I again, am by no means a learned EE or otherwise. I am on a journey to learn by experimentation and observation.
                          Very Best Regards,
                          JEHDDS

Comment

Epsom Salts Crystal Cell

In this video I'm showing the standing voltage about 1.6 volts. Then I use a butane lighter and just heat it a little as you can see, the voltage starts to climb up. This would excite the Crystal Lattice into electron movement, could also be Ions but I do not think so at this time, no moisture. The crystal however is one solid melted crystal. We will put the cell out in the cold tomorrow and produce another video for youtube. Next I will figure out a doping to the Epsom Salts to see if I can increase the power. The cell impedance at this time is about 100 Ohms I want to try and get it way down.

YouTube

John B

John,
                            this is the same thing I noticed with the alum/copper/mag cell.
                            we came to the determination that it was the difference in temp between the copper and the magnesium. we put the cells in a dry fish tank and slowly brought the temp up when we did this the voltage and output remained constant. when we cooled the magnesium or heated the copper separately, the voltage and output amps increased.

your copper looks very clean, did you heat it to turn it into a diode on this build?
                            Thanks,
                            Patrick

Comment

• MgSO4 Mg Cu Crystal cell no doping

Magnified look at MgSO4, magnesium sulfate heated to form a single crystal in a copper bowl. This shows that all the moisture was removed during the heating process. This is a cell made by John Bedini to show that this combination will produce around 1.6v- 1.9v under load. These are thermal sensitve cells as heat is added the voltage goes up under load, and drops as cell returns to ambient tempature of the surrounding area. No audio. See post 1196

Magnified look at MgSO4, magnesium sulfate heated to form a single crystal. - YouTube

Comment

• Epsom Salt Crystal Star Cell

Originally posted by minoly View Post
                                John,
                                this is the same thing I noticed with the alum/copper/mag cell.
                                we came to the determination that it was the difference in temp between the copper and the magnesium. we put the cells in a dry fish tank and slowly brought the temp up when we did this the voltage and output remained constant. when we cooled the magnesium or heated the copper separately, the voltage and output amps increased.

your copper looks very clean, did you heat it to turn it into a diode on this build?
                                Thanks,
                                Patrick
                                Patrick,
                                I just heated the Epsom Salts on the hotplate until the Epsom Salts melted and then placed the Magnesium electrode in it. Timing must be just right. I will do a video for the group .
                                No diode has been made.
                                John
                                Last edited by John_Bedini; 09-02-2011, 06:08 AM. Reason: add
                                John Bedini
                                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Working...
                                X