Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at you Mr John Bedini! Thanks

I put 2 Carbon rods in this rock with NO MIXTURE and got a voltage of 0.05 and a microamp. I then used 1 Carbon rod and Mg ribbon and I got 0.3V and 30 microamps. I then added the epsom/rochelle + galena + pyrite + carborundum and zapped it with 12V and got a whopping 1.85V @ 1 mA.

Its still at the same level, but it hasnt dried out yet.

I tried (and failed) to keep the 2 electrode chambers separate so that none of the mixture touched both electrodes. This was literally impossible. So I scraped away the mixture which got in the centre and it still works fine. There is a gap of about 1 cm between the 2 electrode holes. How can there be galvanic action when the electrodes are only connected by a cm of rock? What kind of charge carriers can make it through solid rock?

I think TTBrown, and Marcus, and John B are right - this is working in some other kind of way

Rock power! - YouTube

Comment

• Anybody know what happen to Everyidea's post? It just went away. He showed the ingredients for Reid cell and how they're like a solar panel. The ingredients make sense and it would make sense that the cell acts like a solar panel but the Reid cell works off a higher spectrum. The only question I have is how to do we make the cells? all the ingredients require 2000 degrees plus. My stove don't go that high, is there a room temperature way to make these cells?

Heres everyidea's post

"I find it interesting how a homebrew solar cell and Reid cell are similar...

Homebrew solar cell:
      anode: ITO coated glass
      P type: nano TiO2 (anatase)
      Radiation Receptor: Organic die (crushed berries)
      Electrolyte: Iodine + alcohol
      cathode: Graphite

Reid Cell:
      anode: Cu
      P type: CuO
      Radiation Receptor: PbTiO3
      Electrolyte: water glass + SrTiO3 (baked)
      cathode: Al

I'm starting to understand... going to get me some chemicals."
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Guys:
        In an effort to make a "dry cell" using E-poxy as a base of the electrolyte, I had made a tiny cell 3/8" by 1/4" by 1 1/4 "is size which previously had not worked. But, today I picked up the same little cell and the volt meter on it reads 0.6 volts, and a couple of mA. So, great I thought, it is working after all. So, I zapped it for 10 seconds with a 4 volt battery and then hooked it up to an led, along with the old glue cell I had made 3 months ago. The red led lit up... After the 10 second bump charge on the little cell the meter showed 1.6 volts, and 25mA, on just that tiny Epoxy cell.
        As I don't have all the chemicals to play with, I had just added a dash of table salt to the E-poxy mix, when the cell was made. The E-poxy mix heated up and in less than ten seconds I could just barely insert the two wire electrodes into the cell, as it had already hardened. The zapping further helped, as without it the led would not light. The E-poxy cell was wrapped in clear tape, and no oxidation can be seen on the electrodes, after two months.
        Three hours later the led is still on... and its not going out.

I will look for the Epsom salt in the drug store and give that a try, as the table salt does not melt. Does that mean that it is already as dry as its going to get?

IB: On your glue cells, if only a little bit of the solid glue-salt part right around the two electrodes is left, and the rest of the glue portion is cut away, is the output affected, or will it still produce the same voltage?

Comment

• It's an easy cell to make...

1. toast the Cu to make CuO.
          2. evaporation deposit the PbTiO3 onto the Cu/CuO. One can do this by mixing the PbTiO3 in alcohol(reagent grade) and dipping the Cu/CuO into it. Pull it out and let the alcohol evaporate. You will have PbTiO3 residue on the Cu/CuO. Do this over and over till you have a good layer of PbTiO3 built up. You can also brush it on.
          3. Mix your waterglass and SrTiO3 then pour into an aluminum container.
          4. Insert Cu/CuO/PbTiO3 into it and secure it so it can't hit the sides of the Al.
          5. Place in oven at 225F degrees till the waterglass hardens. No need for high temps.

Sorry for removing my post... didn't think people would care to read it.

BTW, for the solar cell, TiO2 can convert UV waves on it's own. The organic die is just to widen the band gap so it can convert visible light also. I think we need to research titinates a whole lot more. I think heavy metals doped with TiO3 is a gateway to capture other radiation wavelengths.

If this cell is successful, then the next step would to see what size molecules of PbTiO3 works the best. Just by changing the size of TiO2 can greatly vary its properties.

The question is, could one make a multi layered solar radiation cell? Could it be "ITO glass/Died TiO2/PbTiO3/waterglass+SrTiO3/carbon?"

rw
          Last edited by everyidea; 09-09-2011, 07:51 PM.
          My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• Everyidea,

Where do you get SrTiO3 ?
            Last edited by eternalightwithin; 09-09-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• Today I grind up graphite from lead pencil and nickle copper from US 25c. That was a lot of effort for 25 cents. lol

I mix those with alum to make a rock on the aluminum foil strips. The mix turn out to be a gel paste which I can only paint it onto the foil strips. After zap it with 400V coming out of the plasma globe for an hour, it now dry and becomes so sensitive to heat. I put my finger on it and the voltage climb. I put it under the sunlight and voltage climb (~+300mV).

Comment

• SrTio3

@ eternalightwithin

Alfa Aesar - A Johnson Matthey Company

Comment

• Originally posted by everyidea View Post
                  It's an easy cell to make...

1. toast the Cu to make CuO.
                  2. evaporation deposit the PbTiO3 onto the Cu/CuO. One can do this by mixing the PbTiO3 in alcohol(reagent grade) and dipping the Cu/CuO into it. Pull it out and let the alcohol evaporate. You will have PbTiO3 residue on the Cu/CuO. Do this over and over till you have a good layer of PbTiO3 built up. You can also brush it on.
                  3. Mix your waterglass and SrTiO3 then pour into an aluminum container.
                  4. Insert Cu/CuO/PbTiO3 into it and secure it so it can't hit the sides of the Al.
                  5. Place in oven at 225F degrees till the waterglass hardens. No need for high temps.

Sorry for removing my post... didn't think people would care to read it.

BTW, for the solar cell, TiO2 can convert UV waves on it's own. The organic die is just to widen the band gap so it can convert visible light also. I think we need to research titinates a whole lot more. I think heavy metals doped with TiO3 is a gateway to capture other radiation wavelengths.

If this cell is successful, then the next step would to see what size molecules of PbTiO3 works the best. Just by changing the size of TiO2 can greatly vary its properties.

The question is, could one make a multi layered solar radiation cell? Could it be "ITO glass/Died TiO2/PbTiO3/waterglass+SrTiO3/carbon?"

rw

Yes i'm interested in this mixture. How did you go about finding it?
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• thanks Chuck H,

Has anyone experimented with electrode area or shape?

Crystal shape? I'm reading a thesis out of Drexel which is really interesting in that, crystalline sheets gave more output due to increased freedom of movement.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                      Yes i'm interested in this mixture. How did you go about finding it?
                      Bedini or Chuck posted a Reid's cell image at the start of this thread somewhere. I grabbed the image, it could be gone now. Here it is.

The weird thing is that in the image the CuO part is colored red. Cu2O is red, which has completely different properties than CuO, which is black. So, this will have to be researched through experimentation. The color is right for PbTio3, being yellow, so why not show the CuO black? Why red? May be nothing though... won't know till test.

The process mirrors the solar cell homebrew that you can find on youtube. Look for the one with the kid making it with a donut to obtain his TiO2. This is how I'd first build the cell, the way it's drawn in the image. But, this drawing contradicts the published cross sections of the cells. I know in theory how to make these too, but just want to try the image design first, then make the cross sectioned ones.

rw
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by everyidea; 09-09-2011, 09:11 PM.
                      My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

• How I made the crystal cell rock battery

How I made The Crystal Cell Rock Battery
                        John B

Youtube
                        Making Rock Crystal Battery1 John Bedini - YouTube
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Guys,
                          Update,
                          I made another cell last night using a 10 cc plastic syringe to ensure "tapping" did not result in the spontaneous inspection of contents, as was the destiny of the first Zn02/epsom/galina cell.

more definitive load tests will be done, upon finalization of design. Encouraging find is that ULTRASONIC VIBRATIONS RAISES THE VOLTAGE.......... I used a small pest/pet deterrent device transducer element against the mg electrode. The vibrations imparted to the imbedded mg resulted in voltage gain. Again, this is another bit of evidence that the powdered Zn02 as mixed with Epsom Salts and reduced into molten form, can retain the piezo effect.

Initial creation warm Voltage 1.8v
                          Voltage after sitting overnight and all day today 1.6v,
                          quick current test, 4mA
                          More work to be done.

Very Best Regards,
                          JEHDDS

Comment

• Bedini rock video

Has a salt and pepper appearance, Looks like a granite rock.

Dark minerals are probably biotite mica and hornblende
                            Light minerals of plagioclase and quartz

Apparently Plagioclase type mineral are ratios of Na-Al-Si and Ca-Al-Si oxides
                            Hornblende is either a calcium-iron-magnesium silicate or an aluminium-iron-magnesium silicate
                            Mica.... makes me want to shoot myself.

John, what is the resistance reading on the rock?
                            Last edited by eternalightwithin; 09-10-2011, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Carbon-Quartz Crystal Cell:
                              I went to the beach that is next to my house today and picked up some pure white quartz beach rocks or pebbles. I ground them down to a flour like powder, and combined layers of carbon (from a D cell battery),and the beach quartz rock powder, until I filled a capacitor can that measures (3/4 by 1.5 inch). Which I had previously emptied out to be used to make my new "crystal cell".
                              Well, it worked out great, the meter readings show 1.3 volts, and 25 to 50 mA. The only cell that I've made that starts at a lower output, and in one minute goes up to twice the starting current output and stays there at about 45mA, while I'm watching the mA on the meter.
                              This new crystal cell cell is less than a tenth the size of my previous capacitor can cell, and has the output current. I'll test this further tomorrow, when I get some more time,and I'll also take some pictures.
                              3/4 of the mix in the electrolyte of this new cell is pure quartz. The cell is made only using mostly quartz powder and small quartz chips, carbon, and a small copper wire for the center positive electrode, and the aluminum capacitor can.
                              NO additional water was added, just the two metal electrodes, and powdered quarts and carbon as the electrolyte.

Comment

• @Mr Bedini and all
                                I would liketo share that when little I was taken to a museum were and ancient. OLMEC HEAD called "the rock of the blackman" or also k own as "the head of Hueyepan"gave me the "shock" of my life,literally leaving me with my arm numb and cold....I was in tears and terryfied by the experience...I was 5 years old...story by telling tradition says that the chaman imbeded the rock with healing powers,and that's why people weted their fingers in the cavity on top of the head to touch the face made up to the chamans features, and the latest said that the rock should be facing to the "sun god" in order to transmit his. powers...sounds familiar? The rock must be aligned with the magnetic poles, it is known now that like the pyramids
                                mostly piezoelectric materials are found in it...Mr bedini that is you're. Blue. Spark! It is also known as bioenergy....I've never been the same ever since..you will find more studiyng Victor Schauberger's work and what about the ideal crystal structure?
                                http://i.ytimg.com/vi/BVkNK-pJ6ZU/hq...jmpfWtFTVMzgUk

Nasim Haramein has the rest....I hope you can be the modern alchemist to find the right. Way to reproduce such crystal structure..best regards.
                                Last edited by kukulcangod; 09-10-2011, 03:31 AM. Reason: bad link

Comment

Working...
                                X