Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The frequency is 3670 kc. The primary is a solenoid, although on the new coil there is no primary and I'll have to use the single turn test coil until I get thicker wire.

Yes I added the parallel wire to get more capacitance and get the conductor spacing down, especially seeing as I didn't have enough of the thicker wire. On the old coil the spacing was 137%, on the new one it's 91.7%. Also old 20% and new 15% height to diameter ratio.

No I didn't get the Excel file, do you have a link? I've made an Excel sheet for all the Theory Of Wireless Power calculations but it doesn't take reactance and mass etc into consideration. Shame about the signal generator.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Clean energy machine

Hi guys, I'm Nicola and I'm from Verona. I'm working on a project for clean energy. It would be nice if someone want to contribute or help spreading the word. Thank you very much!
      New clean-energy machine - Kapipal

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        The frequency is 3670 kc. The primary is a solenoid, although on the new coil there is no primary and I'll have to use the single turn test coil until I get thicker wire.

Yes I added the parallel wire to get more capacitance and get the conductor spacing down, especially seeing as I didn't have enough of the thicker wire. On the old coil the spacing was 137%, on the new one it's 91.7%. Also old 20% and new 15% height to diameter ratio.

No I didn't get the Excel file, do you have a link? I've made an Excel sheet for all the Theory Of Wireless Power calculations but it doesn't take reactance and mass etc into consideration. Shame about the signal generator.
        Dr-green, your PM box is full.

I've posted the messy and revised or updated TRTCalc3 excel file on the yahoo groups for eric dollard.
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/n6kph/files/

hopefully that link works for you.

a note: this latest one is messy, very messy. It's been a scratch pad of sorts so there is a lot of cells with equations and calcs in them, the tabs along the bottom also contain various equations,complex hyperbolic, Teslas colorado notes, etc..

take some time to look it over and I'm sure some of the non-titled stuff will make some sense. In the center of the first sheet is a small box, in it is dark olive filled cells with white text, that is the start point. those are the editable boxes. the other boxes contain the results of those based on solid or coax cable. the mass, surface area etc.. may need some adjustment, hover over the cells and the pattern will make some sense.

let me know if you have any trouble...

Comment

• seems to have gotten quiet..

a question for Eric, what are your thoughts on the use of an Ne lamp at high fq (no bypass cap) and wave guide cavity design to produce a pure electrostatic oscillation?

Comment

• 0A4G and Moray

0A4G Argon Detector Tube:
            Eric has gone into the wilderness again so time to catch up on what he has expounded upon at this IE meeting - it's like having a fleeting relationship with someone!
            Eric will only talk about what he wants to and your questions go unanswered if they don't fit his mood.

I keep correcting Eric as the 0A4G is Argon filled and not Neon - has that beautiful violet colour in operation.

However, you need to read into what he is saying as he is brilliant in his field and these people will leave out certain bits that you need to fill in yourself as you will have also discovered with reading Tesla and Leedskalnin and Moray.

With the 0A4G Eric has asked a question at Post 347 on Fig6 - 'What can this circuit do?'
            Without mentioning the man's name he is presenting to me certain hints as to the working device of Moray in what that circuit can do is to act as a front end for the Moray device - a Cosmic Ray detector or 'Receptor' and why I built the 'Cosmic Ray Detector' and began asking questions.
            Moray began with rather large aerials of length 300' and height of 90' but in the end did not require any antennas at all.
            This looks to me to be the front end that does not require an aerial and is cosmically attached or attracted.

Moray's 'The Sea Of Energy In Which The Earth Floats' in Chapter 10 he shows a radio schematic with hand written notes:

Thomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver

The radio diagram is a 'Silver Marshall' of about 1927 vintage and he is using that to show his 'Moray Valve' which is drawn in at the front end and is shown looking like a diode but without the polarity bar.
            The transformers shown are SM 220 221 which are 'Silver Marshall' audio transformers which are noted as being 'true transformers' and investigating that matter now.
            The battery voltages shown makes the diagram confusing as you would expect to have no external power applied and that is the true Moray case - no external power!
            However, you will observe in the diagram a note that states - 'Note reversed Tube connections of Plate and Grid' and this is on the very first detector Tube a 201A and we then get back to Eric and his very clear and precise directions as to how the Anode and Cathode are reversed in the operation of a 'cold cathode' 0A4G.

Now do you see what it is all about?

What Eric is presenting in this Post is the use of the 0A4G as a front end Cosmic Ray detector tube for a Moray device and attached to a Geiger/Muller Tube as the 'Receptor'.

The Silver Marshall company had a huge manufacturing facility in Chicago, Illinois but unfortunately went to the wall in 1933 like many others in the Depression years.
            During the same period there were radios on the market that did not need external power sources and working on that phenomena now and the reason for the Germanium/Bismuth/Iron Sulphide/Molybdenum connection in the hemisphere.

Eric knows too much about this particular area and has studied certain phenomena which I can only suspect he will be working on himself and I feel fortunate in being able to keep up with and understand him even if he is unable to connect with my own Math and theory.
            I will need to wait for his mood to change before I will make any headway with him.

Will keep you posted on this as others may want to follow this path with the Vacuum Tubes.

Have certain Tubes coming from the US but will not reveal their identity until after they arrive.

I will now make a bold staement that for Moray to use some 29 Tubes you begin to wonder why and for what reason and it now looks as if they are all mainly 'front end' detectors that are not operating sequentially but as individual Cosmic Ray collectors and individually feed into further, rectifiers, detectors, oscillators and amplifiers before finally outputting into a load.
            Moray once having mastered one collector was then able to parallel those into a current amplifying device that eventually was able to supply some 50kW.
            Wasn't it Leedskalnin the one that wanted you to 'ring the bell', soo too Eric Dollard.
            No TEM here but all LMD waveguides, no heat, always 'cold' and using 30 awg winding wire.

I may be wrong but only time will tell as you will not find anything that is revealed here anywhere on the NET.
            Appreciate very much the information that Eric has disclosed here as I am able to build on what he presents.
            He mentions 1X2 Tubes which are old TV high voltage rectifier types but also includes 1S2 and many others similar which are capable of some 22Kvolts and I have been collecting these as well as the 1B22 & 1B23 spark gaps as well as other corona types.
            Others are 1B3GT/1BC2/1BK2 and these range from 18 to 26Kvolts.
            These Tubes are not expensive and should be readily available.

One thing of note here with the Photocells like the 90CG in that they contain emmisive material on the Cathode which is Caesium Oxide on Silver in this case which is a common coating and Caesium/Antimony, Potassium.
            What this now indicates is that you have a natural amplifier of more 'cosmic electrons' being radiated from the surface of the material by secondary emission from the radioactive source coating.
            Moray did not have these Tubes available to him in his day but are readily available to us today in vintage Tubes.
            This is not a well defined area as most manufacturers simply list that the Tube has a 'coated cathode' but doesn't specifically say what that coating is, just as a gas filled Tube does not indicate exactly what gas is being used.
            You have to search for this material if you require an answer.
            Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• smokey,
              very good points. do you have a copy of the RCA tube design book? it was an internal restricted book on the materials and design of the tubes circa 1940. tons of technical material, it also covers the anode shell and cathode rod as Eric mentions.
              I also stumbled upon a GE glowlamp manual from 1965 that's been a great read, lots of useful cross information there. relaxation oscillation circuits, coupling networks and photo conductive circuits.

pure electrostatic longitudinal waves exist in nature, however they are within plasma fields, interaction transits to transverse waves and the drop to C. loads and loads of research has gone into trying to develop a way to signal thru such a medium so as to communicate thru/within the superluminal wave.

Erics work bypasses this and goes directly to generating a longitudinal wave 'cold'.

Comment

• New secondary coil characteristics

F = 3670 kc

Diameter = 24.34cm
                Height = 3.65cm
                Number Of Turns = 17
                Conductor Length = 13 metres
                Luminal Wavelength = 52 metres

Free (with gradient ring)

Free Space Propagation = 92.2%
                Actual Propagation = 68.7%

Free Space Frequency = 5315.844 kc
                Luminal Frequency = 5765.557 kc
                Actual Frequency = 3961 kc

Self Capacitance = 19.22pF
                Burdened Capacitance = 34.63pF
                Effective Capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution:
                By Steinmetz = 22pF
                By Miller = 28pF
                Average = 25pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 115.399µH
                Effective Inductance for cosine quarter wavelength current distribution:
                By Steinmetz = 73.465µH
                By Miller = 57.699µH
                Average = 65.582µH

Characteristic Impedance:
                By Steinmetz = 1825.4 Ohms
                By Miller = 1433.67 Ohms
                Average = 1629.54 Ohms

ω = 24847175.28 Radians/sec
                Natural Frequency = 3954.550 kc

Magnification Factor = 52.2931904

-----

Tuned

Free Space Propagation = 92.2%
                Actual Propagation = 63.65%

Free Space Frequency = 5315.844 kc
                Luminal Frequency = 5765.557 kc
                Actual Frequency = 3670 kc

Self Capacitance = 19.22pF
                Burdened Capacitance = 40.34pF
                Effective Capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution:
                By Steinmetz = 25.68pF
                By Miller = 32.7pF
                Average = 29.19pF

Self Inductance (Wheeler) = 115.399µH
                Effective Inductance for cosine quarter wavelength current distribution:
                By Steinmetz = 73.465µH
                By Miller = 57.699µH
                Average = 65.582µH

Characteristic Impedance:
                By Steinmetz = 1691.3 Ohms
                By Miller = 1328.34 Ohms
                Average = 1509.82 Ohms

ω = 23021745.34 Radians/sec
                Natural Frequency = 3664.024 kc

Magnification Factor = 67.82730835
                Last edited by dR-Green; 12-05-2012, 08:14 AM.
                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi Smokey,

Surely thoriated tungsten filament tubes were available to Moray, and I would not be surprised if his work with same led to them being replaced by supposedly more efficient and much larger indirectly heated cathode types ?

Would this not be why he had them reverse connected - to accelerate charge from anode to cathode, and then collect electrons bombarded out of the thorium in the filament via grid potential oscillating circuitry ?
                  This method generates little excess power, hence many needed; it also generates radiation from the thorium !

What was the OA4G cathode material ?

Cheers .......... Graham.

Comment

• this work with zero anode voltage

Anodenspannung Null

Comment

• Finale

1) This moment is my final contact on the internem. My operating position in prison planet is no more, but the important glom mission here is complete. Much material has been gathered for the construction of a new Telluric receiving station, but no 1000 acre antenna farm yet has been found, if it even ever will be found. An independent party (jpolakow) is beginning the transmitter construction for a Cosmic Inductorium. I can provide little more information on this subject, I have already given out more than enough.

2) I had hoped this final interval on the EG forum would have led to an interesting discussion and/or display of information. This is why I started up on the ray cathode ideas, and the question regarding this asked of me. Instead, someone who talks to fairies exclaims an amazing discovery, Pi equals 0! It is a bottomless pit.

3) The response I just received on my recent posting on the "Wardenclyffe, true intention" is very revealing as to the uselessness here. I see how the concocted phantasies and messages from the fairies overwhelms useful material. "Hobby Eon" and "Tesla Secrets" really win the prize for twisting and distorting the notions of Tesla. Free energy is sought with the same fervor as a sailor hunting for a "piece of ass", truly pathetic. Verily they are shills. Lust for "free" energy secrets.

Such a fantastic phantasy has been propped up in the name of Tesla, and Wardenclyffe has become a depository for disinformation, there is no turning back now. Any functional information is a threat to the Hobby Queek, he is ignorant and thereby insists that all others must be ignorant like him. A bottom feeder can only see into the mud. Even Tesla himself would be denounced by the Hobby Queek, viciously so. These are immutable characteristics of the "Human Element". Soon the entire human race will destroy itself in a final war, VERY soon. It will be glorious, Armageddon now.

3) My final writing here will be in broadcast form. Those who actually produce know how to continue to communicate with me. I will finish my writings on "Wardenclyffe" describing the force against this site going straight back to Tesla. It is important for the inquiring mind to know what really blocks Tesla's work and why. One always seeks a logical motive in the study of a criminal act. It is unfortunate the EG forum serves as an element of this malevolent effort..

QRT DE N6KPH
                      SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                      Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex
                        Finale

1) This moment is my final contact on the internem. My operating position in prison planet is no more, but the important glom mission here is complete. Much material has been gathered for the construction of a new Telluric receiving station, but no 1000 acre antenna farm yet has been found, if it even ever will be found. An independent party (jpolakow) is beginning the transmitter construction for a Cosmic Inductorium. I can provide little more information on this subject, I have already given out more than enough.

2) I had hoped this final interval on the EG forum would have led to an interesting discussion and/or display of information. This is why I started up on the ray cathode ideas, and the question regarding this asked of me. Instead, someone who talks to fairies exclaims an amazing discovery, Pi equals 0! It is a bottomless pit.

3) The response I just received on my recent posting on the "Wardenclyffe, true intention" is very revealing as to the uselessness here. I see how the concocted phantasies and messages from the fairies overwhelms useful material. "Hobby Eon" and "Tesla Secrets" really win the prize for twisting and distorting the notions of Tesla. Free energy is sought with the same fervor as a sailor hunting for a "piece of ass", truly pathetic. Verily they are shills. Lust for "free" energy secrets.

Such a fantastic phantasy has been propped up in the name of Tesla, and Wardenclyffe has become a depository for disinformation, there is no turning back now. Any functional information is a threat to the Hobby Queek, he is ignorant and thereby insists that all others must be ignorant like him. A bottom feeder can only see into the mud. Even Tesla himself would be denounced by the Hobby Queek, viciously so. These are immutable characteristics of the "Human Element". Soon the entire human race will destroy itself in a final war, VERY soon. It will be glorious, Armageddon now.

3) My final writing here will be in broadcast form. Those who actually produce know how to continue to communicate with me. I will finish my writings on "Wardenclyffe" describing the force against this site going straight back to Tesla. It is important for the inquiring mind to know what really blocks Tesla's work and why. One always seeks a logical motive in the study of a criminal act. It is unfortunate the EG forum serves as an element of this malevolent effort..

QRT DE N6KPH
                        R TNX N6KPH OM = 73 ES HPE CUAGN N6KPH KN

Comment

• Originally posted by GSM View Post
                          Hi Smokey,

Surely thoriated tungsten filament tubes were available to Moray, and I would not be surprised if his work with same led to them being replaced by supposedly more efficient and much larger indirectly heated cathode types ?

Would this not be why he had them reverse connected - to accelerate charge from anode to cathode, and then collect electrons bombarded out of the thorium in the filament via grid potential oscillating circuitry ?
                          This method generates little excess power, hence many needed; it also generates radiation from the thorium !

What was the OA4G cathode material ?

Cheers .......... Graham.
                          according to the RCA internal book I have the cathodes were a barium carbonate oxide coating or barium-strontium on nickle.
                          filaments are thoriated tungsten.

Comment

• I think we missed the forest for the trees.

going back over the posts and schematics that Eric has supplied I noticed some things that I couldn't fit, it was the 'test button' that triggered the 'oh crap' moment.
                            CW, couple of puzzle pieces, Eric is an OM XMTR WID RTTY. decode that and it makes sense.

I'd normally just spell it out, but if Eric saw fit to hide the code then I'm not going to spoil the hunt for others. Possibly a filter test.

putting all the schematics together and you'll see the layout in order to build the receptive unit to communicate further with Eric.

now to getting the missing parts and learning a new language.

smokey, no offense buddy but your AGE is probably most helpful here. any background with CW MC?

On a slightly different note, the RCA construction book covers the transmitting tube and it's design construction that parallels Erics CRT. not an accident I think, Eric is well versed in tube design as based on his schematics and probably his time spent with Farnsworth technology. I don't recall where I got the book copy from but it's full of very useful information, the section on space charge is esp useful to Erics latest schematics on the cathode ray.

can't let this wither away...

Comment

• Finale

QRT DE N6KPH
                              SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                              Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Quick distraction

Sorry guys,

I have a weak talent for the electrical field, but hold a very strong respect for the research here.

Anyways, I caught:

Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo

And was wondering if there was any proof that Eric is still about, and that this money will find its way to him for his research. There is no private video or pictures showing that Eric and this project have any connection at all.

I mean no disrespect; but if it's someone using his name for fraud, I would like to follow up on dismantling this; otherwise would like to take part in spreading publicity to this fund project.

Thanks,
                                Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X