X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Round 2

Tesla Round 2, The Case of Eric Dollard

This is a write up of Eric's Plight. I am reaching out to everyone about this now. Please help spread the word. Lets get Eric a KO

Apologies for the lack of polish, but after I read the last article by Eric on Sept11 I decided speed was of the essence and action trumps all.
    Last edited by techzombie; 10-18-2012, 02:13 AM.
    Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• Eric is a real Hero

I am posting a pen and ink sketch of Eric Dollard, I drew it from watching one of his videos. If any of you guys have some detailed photos of Eric I would appreciate it. Just Email me.

He plays a important role in the understanding of the Tesla Transformer, I bought his book on Telsa Transformers back in 1994? , I realized from that moment on that he really understood the action in a true Tesla coil. As reading other peoples work on Tesla coils appeared to be full of inaccurate
      conjecture and even fantasy. His four quadrant explanation of electricity is as a complete understanding on this subject, as I could find in all modern theory. All text books should include Erics work, He simplified so much, I am doing a series of drawings of Eric and creating a wall chart with his clearly defined explanations, suitable for any engineers workshop. Hopefully I can extend some monetary funds Erics way.

I am deeply saddened on seeing him become destitute, I concur with him entirely, I am in a similar bind, if it not for my wife and family I am sure I would be living in a cave somewhere myself. This current societies priorities have been co-opted by a cabal of moronic self interests who show no
      compassion to the plights of unique individuals who could help reshape this world into a better place. I will not harp on about this as I know Eric has all the rights to do so, his legacy to the scientific and engineering community has almost been wiped out, if it not for all the guys on this forum and many other similar groups around the world. Thanks to all. Regards Arto
      Attached Files

Comment

• 'The Etheric Formative Forces' Guenther Whachsmuth

My day has arrived!
        Have been after this book for some 10 years and is now available free from Scribd:

Etheric Formative Forces in Cosmos Man and Nature Wachsmuth Geunther

Essential reading for anyone involved with 'Energy Synthesis'.
        This book first came to my attention from TJ Constable in his 'Loom Of The Future' and has been instrumental in many of my discoveries.

Please note that the pages are scrambled but all appear to be there and care is required in knowing which page you are turning to.

People appear to discredit 'Borderland Sciences' in their instrumental and first instance investigation into what we seek but this is where I first went for books and information that was not corrupted and was as plausible as was possible to make with what we knew.
        This is where Eric Dollard and TJ Constable both began in earnest and also with many others and all most respected.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
          I am posting a pen and ink sketch of Eric Dollard, I drew it from watching one of his videos.
          Nice work
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up on that book David. I've reordered the pages so that they are in the correct order, if you want to download this copy go here;
            Scribd

PS: artoj, great sketch mate!

Raui
            Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• desparate help needed

Hi folks. Many months reading and experimenting my result was none.
              Thanks to the very academic ivory tower explanations here it was easy to understand. (not) Even me who
              is quit skilled in r.f. i saw no results. Without or with static fields. It looks quit neat and pruned to frequency.
              My model works at about 1 m.c. My secondary has a 5 nF capacitor in it. What can it be this time ?
              Murphy or a detail devil ? I hope to hear from you. A p.m. is good also.

Comment

• What does "without or with static fields" mean? And why would your secondary have a 5nF capacitor in it? I don't understand what that means. Some diagrams might be helpful.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• read again

*dR Green you as a native English speaker should be ashamed..
                  *dR Green, you who talk about yesterdays news, talks about the Tesla tower ??

I have a writing of Tesla where he says that the W-tower is old fashioned and he could build it in a valise. Tesla got the whole
                  circuit in a car that he rebuild to be electrical..

Techs, could L1 be integrated in L2 ? Tesla used sparkgaps because he simply didn't have something else in those days.

Comment

• Hobby Eon,

You as a 'skilled rf tech' should be ashamed. Your short responses aren't giving enough details for anybody to know what you are talking about.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                      *dR Green you as a native English speaker should be ashamed..
                      *dR Green, you who talk about yesterdays news, talks about the Tesla tower ??

I have a writing of Tesla where he says that the W-tower is old fashioned and he could build it in a valise. Tesla got the whole
                      circuit in a car that he rebuild to be electrical..

Techs, could L1 be integrated in L2 ? Tesla used sparkgaps because he simply didn't have something else in those days.
                      1. I'm not a native English speaker. Why would you think that?

2. What yesterday's news?

3. Good luck with that.

Tip: Example of method of decrypting messages that have their words distorted for reasons of politeness, the true hidden meaning is thus revealed:

1/I don't understand = you're not making any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                        1. I'm not a native English speaker. Why would you think that?
                        Not ? You very very appeared to be. Anyway your english is of such level that you shouldn't have looked over details about basic Tesla inventions.

And that's a hint to all who needed it. I wish somebody pointed that out to me nine years ago. Well i am not native english at all so
                        i can be excused.

These people sold handmade radiant receivers. They are very open and want this technology out.
                        You can call them for a one hour technical consultation :

[www.witts.ws] WITTS Hemisphere Generator Starts Jeep - Quantum Electric Demo - YouTube

*energy forums.
                        A. 3 %.They who have and appear rare.
                        B. 2 % They who nearly have it and are much misguided by group C.
                        C. 95 % They who have not and talk them and group B stuck in the mud. Egotrippers, mystic seekers,
                        would bee's, time-do'érs and shills and the likes.

Comment

• Group C

Hobby Eon,

Taking from your own "profiling list", I would place you in "Group C", as you clearly have shown, throughout all your posts here, that you don't care about trying to build a WORKING transformer OR interact in a meaningful and CONSTRUCTIVE way. You appear to be, as you've denoted for group C, a shill, attempting to send potential business to your "WITTS" (wittless?) comrades.

If you are so well versed in the Radio arts, why are you having so much trouble? Why haven't you shown any pictures or diagrams? Why are you attacking people like Dr. Green who have actually SHOWN their work? And I might add, Dr. Green has lit up an incandescent bulb with one wire, a fantastic Tesla replication. What have you to show?

Either you are a shill or worst case, have a disorder that prevents you from interacting in a sociably acceptable way. I hope, if you are really interested in getting a working transformer, that you change your disposition and start showing the ACTUAL work that you have done via pictures and MUCH more descriptive text, shouldn't be hard to do if your an engineer, as that's what engineers eat sleep and breath.

Regards,
                          Garrett M

Comment

• Hello Smokey,

I've been following your posts recently and I find your endeavor to be rather exciting and in like-mindedness of me and my fellow partners. I see your choice of inventors and the style of energy synthesis you'd like to achieve to be in the same domain as mine. I would very much like to hear more on your theories.

Like you, after reading Dollard's work, Moray and Farnsworth certainly stood out more and seemed to make more sense in Eric's light. When I went to visit Dollard he suggested not to even try and replicate Moray's work and suggested I continue based on empirical fact rather than hearsay. I've been talking to John Moray on that note and I see why. Eric did go into great detail on Farnsworth's multipactor tube and the story of Eric meeting Farnsworth at his home is a great one. Eric is quite convinced he understands the concept as he had accidently replicated it at an early age. Still, its certainly not cold fusion. More like moderately ridiculously hot fusion, relative to stars that is. Whatever is in your tubes will "burn" up, for lack of a better phrase. Still, Farnsworth and Moray worked with negative resistance and secondary emission, even if they didn't fully understand how or why they were achieving it.

I believe we can achieve remarkable quantities of energy synthesis at a bench-top level if we work with these concepts in mind. Your tubes would make great receivers and oscillators for an aerial system that could be oscillated like Tesla's power transmission device, or with a free-oscillating coil like Bedini's, or you could even use crystal oscillation via resonance by means of precision crystal work like Moray. In any case, what you get out needs to be converted to be used. Storing in batteries works, but for immediate use a degree of tuning and stepping down must be achieved. There's many leads to go off of.

Impedance matching is a big help, but in the case of Moray's work, resistors should not be used to tune the aerial; however resistance should be taken into consideration for effects of negative resistance. I've heard phrases like "pure L and C" when attempting to tune to radiant energy sources. What to tune to is up to you. I like the idea of using crystals that can naturally convert aetheric energies into usable current simply by exciting them with resonance. I've heard of tuning to stars or even our galactic sun. The possibilities are endless.

What are you trying to do? Maybe we can help each other out. I certainly don't want to sit around bickering like most people on this forum tend to do. I'd like to exchange constructive criticism but preferably schematics and test results! Hope you're well Smokey.

Edward "Alex" Loseman
                            alloseman@aol.com
                            facebook.com/loseman

Comment

• This forum is crawling with submerse agents, let's just report them to the mods and get them banned. if left to sow their discord these creatures do immense damage to any community.

let us not feed these pro trolls
                              Banned For Illegal Activities / Fraud

Comment

• I checked out the (WITTS) site. You got to love this stuff. We give everything away for free you only have to make a sizable donation. Do it for Jesus. First of all the last I heard, Jesus doesn't need any money. Secondly, if he was around I think he would be saying to just plain give it away freely to everyone to help end the pain, suffering and wars caused by the great energy lie. And third, I think that they would have saved enough money on energy by now that they woudn't need any donations. I could go on but I think I have made my point. Being firmly planted in group (C) I will continue my expiriments. If by chance I do come up with something I will give it away freely to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X