This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
    I get it. There are readers and there are those that post. I've never felt alone or left out. I have no desires or need of posting here.

Why do I post on this thread where nobody seems to hear or care. Maybe I feel that one day Dave and Matthew will accomplish goals they set. Then we can help the two or three here that will build and produce Free Energy for a desolate village, a desperate family, or a grandfather showing the grandchildren his replication and saw their eyes and minds light up!!!!

What is the purpose of these threads? My purpose is to help, encourage, open closed minds, and be an example. What I would give for an engineering degree. A phd in science. I'd never stop typing. All I can offer is courage and support of what is on my cheap self built work bench.

I'll never stop. I believe in this 3BGS system.
    Time to kiss the wife and warm my heart, then nuke the ole coffee,
    wantomake

And Dave speaks highly of you, take a bow

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Late In The Game - Better Late Than Never

Dave and Matt,

Thanks for the information that you guys have been trying to convey. I see enough promise in the concept to invest some replication time. I have a third 8Ah battery on the way, hopefully three of those will be sufficient as proof of concept. I just happen to have a razor motor, and a low RPM wind turbine that could use your recipe.

It's my experience that in between the space of free energy devices, you will find the few who can navigate around the science fiction, conspiracy theorist and pseudo scientists, and flower of life zealots to bring new concepts and dispel old engineering standards.

You guys surpass that by apparently Creating the real deal.

I recognize the potential in the concept. Many wont see that potential because it is hidden in plain sight in a handful of low tech components that are just integrated differently.

Thank you for showing me the technology and reaching out to me. I humbly appreciate it.

John

Comment

• Just a student

Originally posted by i_ron View Post
        And Dave speaks highly of you, take a bow

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]
        I know but I'm only a student here. He and Matthew have been great teachers with much patience for my slow mind.

I like the picture. 12 strands of wire that looks like you are twisting. Nice setup. I want to build a good sturdy winding machine for the shop. Matthew did a video showing the use of a measuring wheel(don't remember name of it) from Harbor Freight I think.

wantomake

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
          I know but I'm only a student here. He and Matthew have been great teachers with much patience for my slow mind.

I like the picture. 12 strands of wire that looks like you are twisting. Nice setup. I want to build a good sturdy winding machine for the shop. Matthew did a video showing the use of a measuring wheel(don't remember name of it) from Harbor Freight I think.

wantomake
          Thanks for the like. Yes that is 12 spools of 24 gauge wire 160 feet long. Nothing has been said about twisting the bundle and having built Bedini coils i know he liked to twist the wires.

In Patrick Kelley's desk top machine the guy runs out 10 feet of wire and claps each end then twists the middle 80 turns. I just did 60 turns, But each time one twists in the opposite direction (CW/CCW)

A distance wheel is real handy. Being in Canada I don't have easy access to Harbour Freight but same thing at Lee Valley or Canadian Tire... look up Johnson measuring wheel.

I made mine from an old boat trailer roller and used an old calculator and reed switch combo for a counter.

First 10 feet, bit messy as it sprang back when I went fot the camera, lol

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Real Basic

This setup is the most BASIC setup you can run and still see the principles in action:

You need a boost module
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/4A-LED-DC-D...QAAOSwCQZZCo8g

A double pole, double throw switch
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/Knife-Switc...8AAOSwTLxZfIw2

Two batteries
            Modified Matt motor or ANY WORKING PULSE MOTOR

You run the boost module off one battery to provide you with a potential difference to run the motor. Then throw the switch and use the second battery plus boost module to provide the potential difference to run the motor from the OTHER battery. You simply move power from one battery to the other. Back and forth. You can run quite a while in either direction before you have to switch. Just don't overcharge the battery.

If you can't figure out whether you are getting any gains with this simple setup, I feel no pain for you whatsoever.
            PS. Won’t work with “toy” batteries.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Turion; 06-22-2018, 02:40 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Sad news about clarence know he was a great friend to you wanttomake and he was such a free energy enthusiast sadly missed by all

Comment

• Give it a spin

Thanks Dave,
                I like it. Will try this out tomorrow.

wantomake

Thanks ron.
                Last edited by wantomake; 06-22-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Dang Dave you always draw a crowd !!!
                  wantomake

Comment

• Crowd

They just want to see me fumble and bumble around.

I wish I knew a way to set up a live video feed from my shop or Matt’s. We could show a few things running. Matt has put together a few things, and I have replicated, that would make people’s heads explode. We wouldnt show HOW to do it. Just show it running and piss everyone off. LOL. That would be fun! People should have paid closer attention. Learning this stuff was a progression, and it ALL got talked about on the two threads. It’s just that we kept experimenting while other people sat around, or discussed theory, or wasted WEEKS proving it won’t work. Should have listened. Should have embraced the concepts. Should have experimented.

What’s the largest continuous load anyone has ever shown running on a single battery without running the battery down? Zero I’ll bet.

Didn’t someone offer like $10,000 if anyone could show a one watt load running?
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      This setup is the most BASIC setup you can run and still see the principles in action:

You need a boost module
                      https://www.ebay.com/itm/4A-LED-DC-D...QAAOSwCQZZCo8g

A double pole, double throw switch
                      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Knife-Switc...8AAOSwTLxZfIw2

Two batteries
                      Modified Matt motor or ANY WORKING PULSE MOTOR

You run the boost module off one battery to provide you with a potential difference to run the motor. Then throw the switch and use the second battery plus boost module to provide the potential difference to run the motor from the OTHER battery. You simply move power from one battery to the other. Back and forth. You can run quite a while in either direction before you have to switch. Just don't overcharge the battery.

If you can't figure out whether you are getting any gains with this simple setup, I feel no pain for you whatsoever.
                      PS. Won’t work with “toy” batteries.
                      Looks good to me! Up and running this AM

Here it is charging a third battery from the flyback

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Last edited by i_ron; 06-22-2018, 06:38 PM. Reason: wiring error

Comment

• Loss for words

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                        They just want to see me fumble and bumble around.

I wish I knew a way to set up a live video feed from my shop or Matt’s. We could show a few things running. Matt has put together a few things, and I have replicated, that would make people’s heads explode. We wouldnt show HOW to do it. Just show it running and piss everyone off. LOL. That would be fun! People should have paid closer attention. Learning this stuff was a progression, and it ALL got talked about on the two threads. It’s just that we kept experimenting while other people sat around, or discussed theory, or wasted WEEKS proving it won’t work. Should have listened. Should have embraced the concepts. Should have experimented.

What’s the largest continuous load anyone has ever shown running on a single battery without running the battery down? Zero I’ll bet.

Didn’t someone offer like $10,000 if anyone could show a one watt load running?
                        YouTube me and I'll fumble and be confused but happy. I'll video my expressions as I watch them. Then you'll laugh.

I know you and Matt have been busy. I can't even get the upright generator finished. Refinancing and renovating my home has removed me from frame of mind I was for the 3BGS.

If I had 10k to donate to your work I most certainly would.
                        Then move into the shop cause my wife would kick me out.

wantomake

Comment

• [QUOTE=i_ron;311326]Looks good to me! Up and running this AM

Here is a close up of the antique knife switch

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• [QUOTE=i_ron;311332][QUOTE=i_ron;311326]Looks good to me! Up and running this AM

Here is an ATC422 which will replace the Knife switch at some point

Ron

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• $$$

Wantomake,

The research on this is pretty much DONE. Just building prototypes. We come up with whatever money we need, so not really hurting in that department. I still have cash in the bank and haven’t been sentenced to live in the garage yet. The operative word is YET.

Now the NEXT project, where Matt builds a flying saucer, we might need a few bucks. At least enough to build a hanger to hide it in. You know, one with a roof that opens.

Oh, if only I were kidding!! Hopefully the current project will fund the NEW project. What does a flying saucer cost to build anyway? Do you need a pilots license for that? Where do you put license plates ona round vehicle? So many questions!

Comment

• Options

i_ron,

You could easily replace the knife switch with an Arduino setup. Add a generator to the motor and it is a true over unity system. Oh if people would only LISTEN.

Comment

Working...
                                X