This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave,

Thank you for finding this patent application. It is interesting to note it's not a granted patent, so again nobody can capitalize. If you look for the guy or the company no surprise that there is the big goose egg to that concept or company. I see some similarities to the 3B idea, however. The WO is stating an existence of a source of power, that has been discussed on other threads, and I believe it is a clear description of a D.S. AEG.

jm2c

John

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
      I have two DC boost converters.....
      Thats what I was telling you is the analog's are better. More than likely if you raise the input voltage you'll gain a couple of points on either one. They tend to run more efficient. With these simple little systems I tend to run a 24v and bring it up 36v. The returned energy ends up being less strain on the batteries and the overall efficiency of everything goes up especially in the batteries.

Also make sure to use big wires for the same reason. Test leads don't do the job.

Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
        Dave,

Thank you for finding this patent application.
        It's priority date is 1990.

Comment

• Patents

When you are looking at a patent on line, most of the patent sites have a listing entitled “similar patents” it is a giant rabbit hole with lots of branches and tunnels, but I find some really interesting stuff from time to time.

As to boost modules......the efficiency at which they work will determine how successful your system is. They have boost modules that are in the very high 90’s for efficiency according to their specs. It’s a matter of how much you want to pay for the efficiency.
          Last edited by Turion; 07-15-2018, 03:42 PM.
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Checking in

Just quick post.

Not had any shop time last week or this. Trying to get our home renovated is real pain. Working with contractors takes patience and good negotiations skills.

I'm still trying to learn a CAD program so a member can cnc parts for me. Trying to make the opposing magnets holders/adjustable parts. Who lied saying retirement was fishing, drinking beer, laid back with nothing to do?

Is anyone trying the latest setup with the boosters Matthew outlined?

Well coffee has cooled and must move toward microwave to heat it up.
            wantomake

Comment

• One Battery Set-Up

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
              Is anyone trying the latest setup with the boosters Matthew outlined?
              Hi wanto,

Do you mean this?

Diagram was attachment to his 7/13/2018 post:
              Originally posted by Turion View Post
              If you have the stuff, give this a shot. It's as CHEAP as you will get.
              I am unsure, but it might be the circuit which Matthew promised to "film" and post but has yet to do so. I was curious about it and since I had all the needed components on hand, I have been "building" it. Got life to deal with so going slower than I wished. I did get it all together and it did "run", but was unstable and appeared to be overloading some components, so I shut down and pre-tuned my converters and got a second wattmeter working. I have yet to test again. Here's a photo of the first system test.

Regards,

bi
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bistander; 07-19-2018, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Hi James!
                I have tried the two batteries setup with boost converter and Matt's motor running in between. 20 minutes run then rest for 30 minutes, then run opposite direction for 20 minutes again. Done few rounds, total run 1 hour and a half.
                After 30 hours or more both batteries showed gains, total 0,12 volt. Had motor running alone, not with generator.

Comment

• Looks good

Bi,
                  I just tried to post here and lost all that one finger typing. It wouldn't post to Energeticforum website.

Comment

• Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    Bi,
                    I just tried to post here and lost all that one finger typing. It wouldn't post to Energeticforum website.
                    You gotta watch out for that. I preview my posts often. If you have a bum character (even hidden or invisible) it will cause it not to post. Usually it won't preview ether. Just go back in browser and delete most recent lines until it will preview then retype those deleted lines. Just happened to me the other day.

bi

I used to copy and paste all my composed posts into msword before hitting the send button. Another way to safeguard long posts.

Comment

• Amps and other things

Liber63,
                      With a generator attached you will get better charging because the motor is pulling MORE amps, and batteries do like to be hit with some amps to pulse charge. But that is where MOST people run into failure. They don’t have big enough batteries, so suddenly they are exceeding the C-20 discharge rate of their primaries and wondering why nothing works. So you either have to have bigger batteries for the load, or more batteries in parallel. If you go with more batteries in parallel, remember you CANNOT just hook the batteries all in parallel and connect the load to ONE of them. The line from the load must be the same length to EACH battery in parallel. We have said this a million times but I still see people posting pictures of setups I KNOW won’t work.
                      “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                        Hi wanto,

Do you mean this?

Diagram was attachment to his 7/13/2018 post:

I am unsure, but it might be the circuit which Matthew promised to "film" and post but has yet to do so. I was curious about it and since I had all the needed components on hand, I have been "building" it. Got life to deal with so going slower than I wished. I did get it all together and it did "run", but was unstable and appeared to be overloading some components, so I shut down and pre-tuned my converters and got a second wattmeter working. I have yet to test again. Here's a photo of the first system test.

Regards,

bi
                        Has the motor in your circuit been modified? If its not modified as I outlined in a series of movies on you tube it won't work. And since its not the Razor scooter motor and it might not be modified how are you expecting it to work? And who are you going to blame when it does not work?
                        Don't you dare say it doesn't work when you are deviating from the plan, no matter how much you insist on measuring everything.

I don't know about anybody else but I see it coming now, cause it will not work the way the David outlined it without the modified motor.

Matt

Comment

• Motor?

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                          Has the motor in your circuit been modified? If its not modified as I outlined in a series of movies on you tube it won't work. And since its not the Razor scooter motor and it might not be modified how are you expecting it to work? And who are you going to blame when it does not work?
                          Don't you dare say it doesn't work when you are deviating from the plan, no matter how much you insist on measuring everything.

I don't know about anybody else but I see it coming now, cause it will not work the way the David outlined it without the modified motor.

Matt
                          Turion did not say anything about specifications concerning the motor. Just a "motor". It has a commutator, brushes and coils spinning in a magnetic field. Why does everybody have to use your motor?

Was this in fact the system you told us that you would film and post for us to see? When are you going to do that?

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Lol

If you don’t have a modified motor to deliver the required PULSE to charge the battery, you can substitute a boat anchor. It will work just as well as anything else. There is absolutely NO HARM in trying different things, as long as it is with the understanding that they are probably NOT going to work. If they DO, it is a nice surprise. We just don’t want the blame when they DON’T work.

BIG batteries
                            Pulse motor
                            Large wires not clip leads
                            I just explained about batteries in parallel.

We WANT people to be successful. When enough people ARE, Matt and I can go away. I could use a vacation! Good luck!

Comment

• Pulse

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              If you don’t have a modified motor to deliver the required PULSE to charge the battery, ...
                              Doesn't the boost converter between the battery and motor pulse?

Comment

• Ststem

Bi,
                                We’ve explained EXACTLY how to build a working system. There are reasons for every part of it and we have explained WHY many, many, MANY times. Do whatever you want. We have said over and over and over and over and over that "THE MOTOR" is the Matt modified motor. I don't know how much clearer we can be about that. It will not work without it. If you want to know WHY, build both systems and put a scope on it. WE have DONE that. Many times over the last ten years. It's called research. That is why we posted specific details. That is why Matt modified the motor in the FIRST PLACE. Do you think we would spend all the time modifying the motor if an off the shelf one would accomplish EXACTLY the same goal?? REALLY???

Then people think they can come along and change things and get the same results, which they CANNOT. And then they blame us because the system they put together doesn't work. Like I said. Use a boat anchor. You will get the same result. If you want to know WHY, it has ALL been posted here many many many times. I don't owe it to ANYBODY to keep explaining the same crap over and over again. Yes, it IS more convenient for YOU, not to have to read through 131 pages of postings to figure out "why." But I really don't care what is convenient for you. So either do the research yourself, or follow the directions.

The people who have FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS have working systems. That doesn't mean they are going to last forever. They may still run down over time. But at least they will get to see the principles we are talking about in action. If they want MORE than that, they will have to do the research, because we are not giving away any more than we already have. The goal was to get a whole bunch of folks working together using the simple rewound motor and a $3.00 boost module to SEE the principles, and then experiment TOGETHER to see how far we could take this. What happens when you use a boost module that is 99.7% efficient instead of the $3.00 one that is 85-93% efficient? What happens when you add the lenz free, -0- magnetic cogging generator run by the motor to the mix. Even one with just ONE or TWO coils? Instead we have to fight with people to follow simple directions and argue with people who refuse to build it the way we explained it and then claim it doesn't work. We're really tired of that, and our tempers are short. We know this works. We know why it works. We are a long way down the road from what is shown here, but this is the correct path to get there. If people want to follow it, they may end up in the same place. If not, that's their choice. I can tell you that both Matt and I have gone behind the scenes to help people who are actually BUILDING to make sure they get the help they need to see what we wanted them to see. Many of them are no longer even posting here because they see this as a waste of time they could be spending on research. Some, like Wantomake, have continued to post here and try to help others. He has WAY more patience than I have at this point. We have GIVEN AWAY stuff that is worth a lot of money here, and STILL they are no builders. It just hurts my brain.
                                Last edited by Turion; 07-20-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X