X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and Z ; this drawing would be more suitable for CW / Caduceus / CCW

for a better perspective of Don's Set up it would go like this

and remember this applies as well:

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT AL LEVELS.
    An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
    . you want a harmonic cascade effect
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-15-2011, 10:11 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
      @ T1000

Looking at the video schematic, it looks like you guys only tapped one side of L2 and left the other end open. Am I reading that correct & why. Thanks
      When you have transmitter and receiver, you don't want to mess up with transmitter, do you?

Also please see Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        you are asking me to summarize a large volume of information

start here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...magnetism.html

and here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-crystals.html

and I hope you'll find the answers to your questions
        Thanks MonsieurM,

A lot of interesting postings of figures that has the same principles using 3,6,9

But how to transfer this to a useful design (6=ccw, 9=cw and 3=caduceus)
        Seeing 6 and 9 as opposites.
        But 3 is what, could be 9 - 6 So only need 6 and 9 (ccw and cw) coils ?

Why is 3 a caduceus coil and Don Smith use only a 6 or 9 coil ?

"As above, so below" (6 and 9) 6 creates, 9 destroys ?

Originally posted by zilano
        if we take F^2 fully then resonance condition is lost. so we take one f only and other f is used to maintain resonance. fetching power with resonance maintained.

rgds
        If Don uses the 6 and 9 parts on "Magnetic Resonant System", he use 6 on 9 to keep resonance and taps into the neutral center ?

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          I don't have to ask myself any questions, I'm not the one claiming C.O.P. 30.

And if I did I would have input and output power measurements.

The C.O.P >1 is not entirely correct here because flyback transformer is not affected by the load you put on output...

We use flyback transformer for spark gap only so after this.. you have easy Tesla way with wide spectrum of frequencies for resonating coils and cores. After this point.. It is almost like in Joule Ringer if you ever built one. Just with different type of energy what is affecting space around the coil and with that you have your powerfull energy from external source.
          Last edited by T-1000; 10-15-2011, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            The C.O.P >1 is not entirely correct here because flyback transformer is not affected by the load you put on output...

We use flyback transformer for spark gap only so after this.. you have easy Tesla way with wide spectrum of frequencies for resonating coils and cores. After this point.. It is almost like in Joule Ringer if you ever built one. Just with different type of energy what is affecting space around the coil and with that you have your powerfull energy from external source.
            Why is not correct?
            You put in 1 and get out 12.
            Don't matter if flyback is affected by load for calculating coefficient of performance, is only about in vs. out. If energy came from enviroment, the coefficient doesn't care.
            If is higher then 3, you can loop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
              Why is not correct?
              You put in 1 and get out 12.
              Don't matter if flyback is affected by load for calculating coefficient of performance, is only about in vs. out. If energy came from enviroment, the coefficient doesn't care.
              If is higher then 3, you can loop.
              We do not have tools to measure how much energy we take from the environment. So we cannot see what is in input entirely.
              About looping - It will be switching exciter power source directly to environment, preferably over capacitors. This is not most important part what matters at the moment.

What matters is - we can make displacement in space and we do so with TT. And as you know already, every single charge is seeking for equilibrium and does so with opposite charge. This is where you get dipole doing usefull work.

Comment

What matters is - we can make displacement in space and we do so with TT. And as you know already, every single charge is seeking for equilibrium and does so with opposite charge. This is where you get dipole doing usefull work.
                Is this new device similar to Don Smith devices?
                I've always thought that Kapanadze Green Box device and now your new device look very similar to Don Smith devices. Not exactly the same but very similar.

Thank you
                DonL
                Don

Comment

We do not have tools to measure how much energy we take from the environment. So we cannot see what is in input entirely.
                  About looping - It will be switching exciter power source directly to environment, preferably over capacitors. This is not most important part what matters at the moment.

C.O.P. Input relates ONLY to the input you pay for. So 5 Watt for your flyback circuit.
                  What enviroment put in does not get accounted for on the input side for the coefficient.
                  Otherwise there would be no devices greater then C.O.P 1 if you count the energy gain to the input ...

Further explained here : C.O.P.

To measure what (exact) wattage you get out, you need to make special (thermal) tests with ligt bulb to not fall into Kapagen/Naudin trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zlatko View Post
                    C.O.P. Input relates ONLY to the input you pay for. So 5 Watt for your flyback circuit.
                    What enviroment put in does not get accounted for on the input side for the coefficient.
                    Otherwise there would be no devices greater then C.O.P 1 if you count the energy gain to the input ...

Further explained here : C.O.P.

To measure what (exact) wattage you get out, you need to make special (thermal) tests with ligt bulb to not fall into Kapagen/Naudin trap.
                    "Rigorously, the efficiency of a motor or system may be defined as (total useful output) divided by (total energy input from all sources). No inert system can have an efficiency of greater than 100%, for that would be a violation of energy conservation."

Again, you can measure exciter power source and you cannot measure input from external source. Unles you invent tools for measuring atomic charges and stuff in state of resonance.... There are many types of energy involved so won't be easy.

Comment

• @T-1000

It might be a nice thing to at least attempt to measure the 5W input. I think Naudin's flaw was starting with a MOT that was capable of driving 1500W. If the flyback drive circuit is truly only drawing 5W, I think we can all agree that it is unlikely that a 150W incandescent bulb is going to light very brightly...regardless of the efficiency of a high frequency drive.

There are a couple of interesting aspects to their circuit. The flyback is operating at resonance, and it appears that there is a feedback path from the output. That could dramatically lower the input power while still maintaining a high level of power in the transformer itself.

The other interesting aspect is the AV plug driving the primary. It will only pass meaningful levels of very high frequencies, but very little of the ~10 KHz that the flyback is operating at. Given that the resonance of the primary and secondary is likely in the n MHz range, those frequencies would pass right through, but should have very little load at the flyback operating frequency.

It's pretty easy to believe that the input power is just 5W, but harder to say whether the output is 60W or 150W.

How hot does the bulb get? A 5W load into an incandescent bulb won't heat it much...but if it is truly 60W, regardless of frequency, the bulb will get quite warm and 150W you really don't want to touch. But given that they are driving the bulb from a charged cap through a spark gap, the output frequency is quite low by comparison to the secondary. Seems to me that the power has to be pretty high.

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
                        @T-1000

It might be a nice thing to at least attempt to measure the 5W input. I think Naudin's flaw was starting with a MOT that was capable of driving 1500W. If the flyback drive circuit is truly only drawing 5W, I think we can all agree that it is unlikely that a 150W incandescent bulb is going to light very brightly...regardless of the efficiency of a high frequency drive.

There are a couple of interesting aspects to their circuit. The flyback is operating at resonance, and it appears that there is a feedback path from the output. That could dramatically lower the input power while still maintaining a high level of power in the transformer itself.

The other interesting aspect is the AV plug driving the primary. It will only pass meaningful levels of very high frequencies, but very little of the ~10 KHz that the flyback is operating at. Given that the resonance of the primary and secondary is likely in the n MHz range, those frequencies would pass right through, but should have very little load at the flyback operating frequency.

It's pretty easy to believe that the input power is just 5W, but harder to say whether the output is 60W or 150W.

How hot does the bulb get? A 5W load into an incandescent bulb won't heat it much...but if it is truly 60W, regardless of frequency, the bulb will get quite warm and 150W you really don't want to touch. But given that they are driving the bulb from a charged cap through a spark gap, the output frequency is quite low by comparison to the secondary. Seems to me that the power has to be pretty high.
                        We will try to do additional measurements but as far as I know, the input power source for flyback cannot handle 60W+ load itself...

The best thing would be if you would really get hands on circuit and build yourself so then it would be more serious talk if you will get stuck somethere.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                          ...the extra energy is from resonance and its just V^2 X F^2
                          Huh?!? You're saying that the extra energy present in a resonant system is V^2 * F^2? In joules? Some other unit?

That's very hard to believe, unless the unit is something ridiculously small.

Comment

"Rigorously, the efficiency of a motor or system may be defined as (total useful output) divided by (total energy input from all sources). No inert system can have an efficiency of greater than 100%, for that would be a violation of energy conservation."

Again, you can measure exciter power source and you cannot measure input from external source. Unles you invent tools for measuring atomic charges and stuff in state of resonance.... There are many types of energy involved so won't be easy.
                            Now you talk about efficiency, earlier you used the term C.O.P.
                            In case you wanna relate to efficiency, you are right.
                            Anyway, regardless, look forward to your measurements.

Comment

We will try to do additional measurements but as far as I know, the input power source for flyback cannot handle 60W+ load itself...
                              I agree with that, and I think I convinced myself while writing my previous post that it has to be higher output...not just efficient lighting.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                              The best thing would be if you would really get hands on circuit and build yourself so then it would be more serious talk if you will get stuck somethere.
                              I am very willing to. It would be nice to get a bit more information on the whole system though before proceeding. The devil is in the details with these resonant systems, and I suspect that there is very little room for error if you expect it to work correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                                yes in joules!
                                So the coil on my desk here...with about 500 resonant volts in it from a 20 volt signal generator, ringing at 3.5Mhz, is producing 3,062,500,000,000,000,000 joules of free energy? Um...ok...

Comment

Working...
                                X