X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thread of the katcher

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

Originally posted by mcalavera View Post
    Guys, guys, pleeeeeeeeease help - I see some of you are knowledgeable about Kasher stuff - Windfilter are you there?

I'm trying for a gazillion years to replicate RE - lighting filament bulbs with cold electricity- but to no avail.
    I see that Windfilter was able to do just that - I mean he's holding a lightbulb in his hand without getting burns and stuff...
    The question is HOW? - details, schematics etc.

thanks
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      The typical classic Tesla coil isn't what Tesla was after although it made for some nice shows, he was trying to contain it within the system. The classic tesla coil is capacitance hungry, the top loads are designed small so the voltage will seek a path outside the system - this is wasting most or all the energy by bleeding it back into the environment.

I would prefer to see a poorly lit FL tube next to the circuit with a very energetic containment where you can tap various potentials.
      From my understanding:

The original Tesla coil holds all energy inside of coil(as big tanking circuit) and does not radiate any energy to outside (including RF radiation). Consider it as big capacitor+choke on secondary coil. The primary coil is specifically designed to accelerate explosive scalar field shockwave towards secondary coil. The effect is magnified between primary and secondary due dissapation of impulse (like highly compressed gas dissipates heat into large tank). The secondary collects much as possible energy from scalar impulse in primary and coil connections to ground and top plate function as capacitor plates hanging in the air. The scalar field makes pure voltage without amperage(massless atom parts) - cold electricity/"electrostatic like"/ion winds/etc in secondary coil. So you need to collect it into step down coil /charge bunch of capacitors and convert it back into slow motion electrons->amperage.

Hope that will help with Tesla coil originally designated functionality..

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        From my understanding:

The original Tesla coil holds all energy inside of coil(as big tanking circuit) and does not radiate any energy to outside (including RF radiation). Consider it as big capacitor+choke on secondary coil. The primary coil is specifically designed to accelerate explosive scalar field shockwave towards secondary coil. The effect is magnified between primary and secondary due dissapation of impulse (like highly compressed gas dissipates heat into large tank). The secondary collects much as possible energy from scalar impulse in primary and coil connections to ground and top plate function as capacitor plates hanging in the air. The scalar field makes pure voltage without amperage(massless atom parts) - cold electricity/"electrostatic like"/ion winds/etc in secondary coil. So you need to collect it into step down coil /charge bunch of capacitors and convert it back into slow motion electrons->amperage.

Hope that will help with Tesla coil originally designated functionality..
        All I was saying is the "classic" tesla coils that are on the web, what most are building, are built for their attractive discharges. This isn't what tesla was looking for. You need a very large capacitance for the top load to contain the energy within the circuit. Any corona discharge is wasted energy.

Comment

• PC RLC metter

Hi guys; I found this 2 links
          ZRLC
          RCL-meter v1.10

CAn somebody let me know if these RLC -PC metters have sufficient accuracy to worth it using them?

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
            yes cognito my transformer is center tapped at the 12V side...

i will try option 1, and also option 2 like farmhand is suggesting...

i have other idea in mind using option 2 to step down and generate full wave.

the output of my transformer haves 2 windings, 1 for 220V other for 110V(dont know if it is a tap or 2 independent windings).. i will try to use it in reverse, to step down to 12V..

is there anyway to generate fullwave with my 2 windings (220-110) without the use of transistors? maybe with FWBR before putting the energy on the step down transformer... just ideas...

thank you so much cognito

edit: i missed one post of zilano i think he answered my question, but i apreciate any feedback.. peace

thank you zilano, you are very kind
            Don't know the specs of your transformer but if it has 220V-110V-0 maybe you can connect it as 110V-0-110V if the windings are one with tap. I'm just guessing here...

I'm thinking of a transformer lets say: 380V-0 prim and 230V-0 sec 50/60Hz and use one MOSFET 400V 30Amps to pulse HALVE WAVE direct from a buffer capacitor 360V DC. This transformer has L and C and could connect a capacitor to get 50 or 60Hz. (resonance LC)
            FULL WAVE should be generated from the transformer BEMF by pulsing it HALVE WAVE. The MOSFET can be switched with precision timing IC.

If we use voltage divider resistors to get 12V DC we produce lots of heat!!!
            So energy is wasted. Correct me if I'm wrong here...

But if you look at Tesla Radiant Energy Collector patent, he was using a SWITCH device to pulse a transformer.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by cognito View Post
              If we use voltage divider resistors to get 12V DC we produce lots of heat!!!
              So energy is wasted. Correct me if I'm wrong here...
              Good question. I'm assuming will also need high wattage resistors too, probly in the 50 to 100 watt range? or more? With big enough Isolation transformer to supply say 5000 watts, then you would need 5000 watt resistors?

Comment

• Small Transformers

I sell transformers and my suggestion is to try and stick with normal voltage standards. In the US, 480-120/240 single phase is very common. You can also get medium voltage instrument transformers in the 5 - 15KV range, but there output power peaks out around 3KVA and they are not cheap.

Comment

• Something that will help catch the E field is to use copper screen inside your secondary's, between the primary and secondary.
                  I noticed when making the ice cells that the field will not enter the screen, and the guys trying to shield radio frequency's use screen.

Whats happening is the E field is expanding when the coil is on, then collapsing when off, you want it to collapse into your secondary's instead of your primary so shield the primary.

Dave
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                    Something that will help catch the E field is to use copper screen inside your secondary's, between the primary and secondary.
                    I noticed when making the ice cells that the field will not enter the screen, and the guys trying to shield radio frequency's use screen.

Whats happening is the E field is expanding when the coil is on, then collapsing when off, you want it to collapse into your secondary's instead of your primary so shield the primary.

Dave
                    After thinking on this it may move the field away from the secondary's and not work at all, but if you have some on hand Id give it a try, you can use any metal screen.

Comment

• you could use two screens and leave a gap in the middle right above your primary, it wouldn't shield the primary completely but might help, and center the E field.
                      Dave

Comment

• Tesla's pancake coil would work better for this setup, wound around the outside of the secondary's.
                        Dave

Comment

• Watch the first part of this vid with the sound off, imagine the field around the coil is the E field,

Oscillators, the Basic Tank Circuit 2 - YouTube

do you see whats happening the E field is being reversed just like the magnetic field is.
                          This is giving you ac from both your secondary's
                          Dave

Comment

Watch the first part of this vid with the sound off, imagine the field around the coil is the E field,

do you see whats happening the E field is being reversed just like the magnetic field is.
                            Dave
                            another problem is its going against the winding of the secondary every other pulse, you see the opposing secondary's are right for the spin direction of the E field, but only catching the field like it should every other pulse.

For this system to work right like it should we have to use pulsed DC.
                            Dave
                            Last edited by Dave45; 10-05-2011, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Watch the first part of this vid with the sound off, imagine the field around the coil is the E field,

Dave
                              This little vid is showing the E field not the magnetic field, this is exactly the way it lines up on the coil, and this is exactly what's happening when using a tank circuit or ac current.

Comment

• The coils could be rectified at both ends but the main problem is that the wind direction of your secondary's are wrong every other pulse - losing efficiency.
                                Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X