No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to study a lot of physics and then I finally got it how to get an amperage. I also studied a lot of music theory. I get 350mA from the coil already connected in series and at the same time 400V. Then the 6 wireless coils around the center coil repeat 70mA and same time about 200 - 300 V each one. The solution was right thinking and then the really simple connections to the ground.

I'm not here to advertise and I have no business relationship with the following, but the name says a lot in r-charge.net front page:

"Also the Resonance Induction Coupler Kit Part II for learning how to complete a Don Smith System." It has been there from the last year 2022.

There are a lot of good hints that finally make you get it if study all the links included and some additional literature, for example, On Sensations of Tone, Hermann von Helmholtz and The Universal One, Russell, Walter to get rid off of the ordinary thinking.
    Last edited by pecado; 03-19-2023, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• If the center is 960 kHz = 0.96 Mhz, some of the coils around the central coil can use 100 pF capacitor. It is 1.28 MHz.

In music, chords MI and FA, for example, C-E, C-F you can use 1.333 (4/3) and 1.25 (5/4) ratio and they don’t disturb the center. It is funny, that you find capacitors in those exact positions. I have playing violin 39 years and done all music theory (I have a diploma for it), so I know what I am talking about. It is not any new age stuff in a negative sence.

Both ascending and descending harmonies (positive + and negative -)

ascend MI(2) SO(5) = negative harmonies (expanding)
      descend LA(7) FA(4) = positive harmonies (compressing)

This is how you have to design it.
      Last edited by pecado; 03-20-2023, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Is anyone working on the suitcase device?

Comment

• Originally posted by ekzntrk View Post
          Is anyone working on the suitcase device?
          I am working on also the Don Smith device 3 and the bigger 20.32 cm (8 inch) in height and 29.1 cm (11.5 inch) long Don Smith device. You can send me private message
          Last edited by pecado; 07-02-2023, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• I am getting similar results as Don Smith with his Device 3 and 8 inches version. You can send me private message if you are interested.

Comment

• ....off topic
              Last edited by straggl3r; 03-23-2024, 12:28 AM.
              Invention Secrecy Act: https://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/...s/?page_id=983
              https://web.archive.org/web/20101108...recy_2010.html

Comment

• I got Device 3 working with Mosfet driver below. It makes an accurate and fast square wave without filtering. Much better than any Neon sign transformer. 20 volts and 300 mA rises to 250 volts and more than 10 amps in resonance automatically. With 16% duty cycle, input Device 3 consumes only 1.1 watts.

This is my friend's design:

https://www.hv-experimental.com/prod.../mosfet-switch

If you are interested in my version of the Don Smith Device 3 that I designed, you can send me a private message.
                Last edited by pecado; 03-06-2024, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• 6 watts IN
                  2500 watts OUT
                  PHENOMENAL amplification!!!!!
                  Congratulations!

Comment

• Just wanted to chime in on the topic since lots of folks are interested in this, I originally thought the work of Don's devices was too bizarre to be real until I internalized an important meaning of the Maxwell-Heaviside equations, that Electric (Dielectric) and Magnetic fields do not cause each other, generators don't generate.

Combine that with how no matter how many receivers tune into an RF broadcast it won't put any strain on the transmitter, I've only just started to look into his work now after thinking about those 2 little but incredible details, if his work is based on Antenna principles then it must by necessity work, would it not?

In my mind there isn't really that much of a difference of the operating principles of a "Generator" and an Isolation Transformer, the role of Magnetism between the inductive coils is identical to the force of the rotor, as impedance increases the circuit draws more current to overcome and fight its way through the impedance of the adjacent windings, like how a rotor needs to fight harder to push through when the load increases in the external circuit.

Though I don't understand why, from the little I've read so far, pulses or impulse seem to be needed where Sine Waves don't work, since that's what we get in the common generator.

Combined with the research of others around here I've also come to the conclusion that the Q factor is far more important than a high number of turns, so as far as "optimal" efficiencies go we're probably looking at minimal resistance and a number of turns with appropriate spacing to give an impedance that matches the driving method. Winding the coils on material with low Dielectric loss tangents, like the way Dollard and Hakasays have built their coils, would greatly aid in raising the Q factor.

The thing that's got me a bit stumped is a way to resonantly isolate the load from the source coil. I've seen supercapacitor banks in series being used to resonantly isolated inductive loads but the voltage rating on those is too low, perhaps just capacitor banks of lower capacity HV capacitors would be enough?

I don't suppose anyone has tried operating these devices on Tesla's Impulse Currents and had success?
                    Last edited by JenkoRun; 03-07-2024, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• ....off topic
                      Last edited by straggl3r; 03-23-2024, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• I'm referring to the method shown in this video https://youtu.be/Gpv_eNBdM74?t=254 cold3 uses 10 Maxwell 2.7V 100 Farad supercapacitors in series for a 27V 10 Farad assembly to couple small inductive loads to the receiver circuit without altering its resonant frequency, the supercaps act as a reservoir of sorts but the voltage rating is too low for any high power loads

Thanks for the links, I'll check out Arma's posts, though the 2nd link to the wayback machine gives me a "has not archived that URL." response

EDIT: I've gone through the pages on the overunity site and it was an interesting and informative read, unfortunately I don't see a solution here other than pre-tuning the setup in advanced for the SRF you'd get for the selected load, what I'm looking for is a solution that allows me to change the load without changing the resonant frequency of the secondary circuit, such as in cold3lectric's video with the low voltage capacitor brick
                        Last edited by JenkoRun; 03-07-2024, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• ...off topic
                          Last edited by straggl3r; 03-23-2024, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Why the square wave works is because it consists of many waves and it can therefore wake up with a duty cycle that is smaller, lower frequencies.

In addition, the pulse goes through the isolation transformer for the same reason.

In Don Smith Device 3, the source and the end must be isolated and they must be impedance matched, so that finally all the energy that has been created in resonance comes out.

I have calculated everything and made it work with simulations and in the real world.

The shunt (parallel) capacitor 32 uF and the (series) inductor are for impedance matching and must be calculated accurately as the coils may be different and also the resonant frequency you are using. Then after that there should be a big capacitor for storage. These can be combined, but the last components are really for impedance matching before the 50 hertz / 60 hertz (110 volt / 230 volt) and isolation transformer.
                            Last edited by pecado; 03-08-2024, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Sorry I didn't reply back sooner, been a bit preoccupied with some things and my new Budgies and I haven't fully gone through everything or internalized it yet.

straggl3r I saw your earlier image and I can see it might have potential, but wouldn't the force needed to push the magnets, not to mention the retardation in the external inductors, end up drawing more power to be able to push those magnets thus defeating the purpose? It's an interesting design and I do hope it works out for you though.

Funnily enough the thing that got my attention the most from the concept image was the multiple transformers used together, I've had a similar idea before where a small one is used with one of Tesla's Radiant Energy receivers to take a tiny passive input and run it through an impulse circuit into a Don smith like device, which is then fed into another one to create an enormous rise from really no input, I got the idea from cascaded transformers. It's something I want to tackle in the future after I have a regular Don like device up and running.

Thanks for the links you sent, I haven't gone through all of them yet but what I saw so far is very encouraging for what I'm trying to do, Armagdn's 3rd coil of his "auto impedance matching transformer" reminds me of the 6A coil from Don's schematic, I'm thinking of combining both the Don system and Armagdn's system somehow.

The only thing that's got me a bit confused about Armagdn's explanation of the device is that he states the input draw at the source matches the load attached, which is odd to me because from my, albeit limited, understanding of circuits and induction there should be no increase in power draw as long as the impedance remains unchanged, I don't quite understand that.

Another one of his videos on his channel caught my attention too as running a parallel resonant circuit to a series resonant circuit, I've had that idea previously where a maximum impedance primary circuit could be used to excite multiple resonantly tuned minimum impedance receiver circuits to power multiple loads for no Watt increase, it was rather nice finding a video of the principle of that concept in action.

Once I've had a change to fully go through everything you sent and internalized it I'll message you if I have any questions about the contents, if you're interested in further discussion of course.

pecado So an input with a sine waveform could work but not nearly as efficiently compared to the square waveform or am I misunderstanding something? And by impedance matched we're talking about the load and the source coil over the exciter I assume?

I hadn't considered a series inductor in the circuit though, am I correct in understanding that using a variable parallel capacitor and variable series inductor can be used to easily retune the circuit when changing loads? If so that would be very convenient.
                              Last edited by JenkoRun; 03-09-2024, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• ...off topic
                                Last edited by straggl3r; 03-23-2024, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X