• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to learn more?

Join:

radiant_energy : Radiant Energy Power Generation

Buy:

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS, SonoMagnetics

Send me your invoice with or without personal details and I will guide you further.

Also I'm really sorry about the confusion about the Japanese device guys.

It was silly of me to post it at the same time I was talking about Bruce's technology.

Comment

• @Farmhand

In regards to Delamorto, not everything is faked - caduceus coil on delamorto 1.wmv - YouTube
      There is energy transfer not in conventional means even there is no OU in that specific case...

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        Want to learn more?

Join:

radiant_energy : Radiant Energy Power Generation

Buy:

Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS, SonoMagnetics

Send me your invoice with or without personal details and I will guide you further.

Also I'm really sorry about the confusion about the Japanese device guys.

It was silly of me to post it at the same time I was talking about Bruce's technology.
        Thanks for letting us know Don was a liar. The thing i don't understand is why Bruce is selling videos about Don?

The thing is that newcomers see videos of Don on youtube claiming his devices are self sustaining and then buy the video on Sonomagnetics trying to replicate something that is not working.

When i order the book about Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS, should i also order the Perreault Electric Stone or is it to wear around my neck?

Talking about confusion

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
          Thanks for letting us know Don was a liar. The thing i don't understand is why Bruce is selling videos about Don?
          Not everythyng is faked, please see what others did in same field. Here's one of many archives: Free Energy Research Archive

Unless you do experiment and prove it to yourself, nobody can be trusted..

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
            The thing i don't understand is why Bruce is selling videos about Don?

The thing is that newcomers see videos of Don on youtube claiming his devices are self sustaining and then buy the video on Sonomagnetics trying to replicate something that is not working.
            Bruce has offered the 2 x DVD freely to the members of energy.team-talk forum along with his Radiant Energy Collection.

Total of $29.95 + $14.95 = $44.90 + whatever the shipping is.

The only reason the 2 x DVD hasn't been posted is down to web space.

I'm sure there is something to be learnt from the DVD's. I haven't had time to watch them. Last time I checked most of one of the DVD's is already on youtube.

Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
            When i order the book about Direct Electrical Power from The Utilization of Earth IONS, should i also order the Perreault Electric Stone or is it to wear around my neck?

Talking about confusion
            No you don't have to order the stone to wear around your neck.

You don't have to order the manual or anything else unless you want to.

I don't get paid for this. My time and help is free.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
              Yep I didn't even need Google for that one as I've studied German. But I don't want to sidetrack things here too much over one guy having an issue with languages. Most here will prefer English I'm sure and I'm sure everyone's aware now how to use Google translate available from the pull down on their main page.
              అంగీకరించింది
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Soundiceuk Communications

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                Bruce has offered the 2 x DVD freely to the members of energy.team-talk forum along with his Radiant Energy Collection.

I'm sure there is something to be learnt from the DVD's. I haven't had time to watch them. Last time I checked most of one of the DVD's is already on youtube.

Send Mr. Bruce some more questions.Glad to see the communications.

Based on his responses I can see a pattern.Will keep my critique of the dialogue unitl he answers some more strategically placed questions.

You know, I have a lot to say with so little time.A complete frame by frame analysis of all don videos, devices, attitude, mannerisms, research ,my experiments, others experiments is what I am compiling now.One day I may give that analysis.

But again, you all have been doing just that.

Thanks Soundiceuk,

remember to post more of those communications.I am analysing them as they appear.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

I'm not saying you get paid to post but what is the reason for selling a DVD that can be found on youtube for free, make money right?

You must realize that there are lots of people who are new to this and watch people like Don making claims of having found a solution to make free energy, then they order the DVD and buy parts and expect they can make an OU device.

Can we conclude that Donald Smith Devices are too good to be true?

My time and help is also free

Comment

• I believe its called perpetuation.

"SonoMagnetics™ is the gateway for generating safe, clean, reliable energy. Based on the discoveries of Bruce A. Perreault, it is now possible to capture energetic ambient ions and transform them into useful electrical power. There is literally an inexhaustible supply of these ions that Float in a Sea of Energy that surrounds our habitation we call Earth.

The proceeds from this website allows Bruce A. Perreault to move forward with his research; in hopes that radiant energy power generation can be fully developed and shared with the planet. All monetary contributions are used for the sole purpose to advance his scientific contributions. No profits are made and no compensation is given to a single person."

There are two DVDs. Most of the 2nd DVD can be found on youtube in fairly poor quality.

The 2 x DVDs were filmed by Bruce's son. So recouping the money for filming time, editing is more than reasonable. Especially when it was made to enhance other people knowledge.

So making money yes, profit no.

As I have stated already. Dynatron has the best replication. If people want to spend money on parts. I would study his work.

It appears to be better than Don's.

Comment

• Self runner

Don said it in one of the vids that his devices can be self runners. His devices produce more than three times input so that would be easy to self run.

Comment

• Translate

Russian to English

I then count you as most valuable player

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                        yes. i can.
                        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Patrick, Thank you so much for that diagram! You definitely have the best talent with those and your huge book is truly the greatest reference on free energy.

nutgone, Ditto what Patrick said. Ignore mode is best if you seem to be getting negative posts by some. Anyone doing builds has my respect. Probably why I have no self-respect right now I'll work on that.

DilJalaay, I apologize for my post on overunity.com as I didn't realize you have been on here and active in this message thread. I posted apologies there too but left my original post in place as I think it is a good idea for Ali and anyone else is such a situation given the original circumstance appearances. I hope you understand where I was coming from with that and since it's explained over there I won't waste space reposting here.
                          Last edited by ewizard; 05-15-2012, 07:38 PM.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Don's Legacy

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            I believe its called perpetuation.

"SonoMagnetics™ is the gateway for generating safe, clean, reliable energy. Based on the discoveries of Bruce A. Perreault, it is now possible to capture energetic ambient ions and transform them into useful electrical power. There is literally an inexhaustible supply of these ions that Float in a Sea of Energy that surrounds our habitation we call Earth.

The proceeds from this website allows Bruce A. Perreault to move forward with his research; in hopes that radiant energy power generation can be fully developed and shared with the planet. All monetary contributions are used for the sole purpose to advance his scientific contributions. No profits are made and no compensation is given to a single person."

There are two DVDs. Most of the 2nd DVD can be found on youtube in fairly poor quality.

The 2 x DVDs were filmed by Bruce's son. So recouping the money for filming time, editing is more than reasonable. Especially when it was made to enhance other people knowledge.

So making money yes, profit no.

As I have stated already. Dynatron has the best replication. If people want to spend money on parts. I would study his work.

It appears to be better than Don's.
                            Let me chime in here.Don IMHO was quite eloquent in explaining the working of the ION VALVE.He spoke about it very comfortably and easily and now I understand how it works.

Don and his copresenter also mentioned the Moray Valve.

The internet abounds with numerous patents on these ion valves.Don correctly spoke about the Dynatron and its various incarnations.(Maybe that is why Dynatron named himself as such)

I saw Dynatrons replications,but I don't see myself building it.Why? Don said: " MOST of the things you see on his intermediatery device was put there because PEOPLE EXPECT TO SEE THEM THERE.So all those coils and chokes and bulky items are just not necessary.Don went on to say that what he was demonstarting is 1800 technology.That implies that everyone on this thread, including Zilano is working on is 18 century technology.He said he has gone SOLID STATE and we would not recognise his newest incarnations in its present form.But I believe I have! Albiet using circumsantial evidence.

His newest devices seem to be mostly based on capacitors with coils for just for step down in a tranny, but capacitors can be used to step up and step down voltages with almost the same result as an iron core transformer.

Behind the scenes,I have exhaustive info on these solid state devices.Boost Converters,DC to DC converters,Voltage multipliers,Rectennas,electronic transformers.Google these terms,the knowledge is immense.Don said that the next generation of electric cars would have his devices.Yes, he said OVERSEAS companies. noticed the Japanese Device, then I looked up Electric Cars.The Toyota Prius uses a Boost Converter.ala solid state,but still in a closed system.I believe Don's Devices are alive and well, they just exist in modified form to keep Mr. Oil in the loop.You see, Don was a messenger ( and I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR HIS WORK),but he was not the only smart one around.

As for me,I am still experimenting.But in the meantime ,the circumstantial evidence is staggering.I could go on and on but that won't produce the elusive 10kW device which everyone wants to have.I will however retreat to my garage and ring up some solid state replications bearing in mind what Don,Zilano and others have said as well as what modern technology has to offer.

Again, happy replicating...

Still experimenting.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              I saw Dynatrons replications,but I don't see myself building it.Why? Don said: " MOST of the things you see on his intermediatery device was put there because PEOPLE EXPECT TO SEE THEM THERE.So all those coils and chokes and bulky items are just not necessary..................
                              With the greatest of respect, I'm most inclined to agree with this, especially having just read Dynatron's work myself.
                              It just can't be that complicated. I can understand what's going on in Don's devices, & Kapanadze's (a more recent realisation for me). But I was having trouble there with Dynatron's.
                              The highlighted section above put's into words, quite succinctly, my thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                                I'm going to repost what I said on OU which was a response to Ghazanfar Ali's previous post there announcing he was back, that he got some ideas from Zilano and that he was working on a patent. <snip>

One of biggest points Don Smith was always pushing was resonance. I'm going to choose to believe Ghazanfar Ali in his post above. I have seen no reason to think he is being anything less than honest. <snip>
                                A great many secrets have gone underground time and again. Thankfully Ghazanfar Ali has remained true and released his work. Salud to Ghazanfar Ali and a to Zilano for her passion. It just shows and hopefully she can have some respite from her detractors.

It's time to rejoice folks. Thanks to ewizard and countless other dedicated folks on this thread for not giving up too early.

Lets see who gets it out of the gate first.

May yall live in interesting times.

p.s: database errors on posting to this thread ?

Comment

Working...
                                X