• Show
Clear All

• Considerations

Unique Aspects of E.E.S. 2.PNG

Earth Electrical System 2, Modular Units.PNG

Earth Electrical System 2, Modular Units Continuation.PNG

Earth Electrical System 2, Domestic Use Range Module.PNG

Earth Electrical Generating System.PNG

Don Smith Resonance Energy Crafting Systematic Index YouTube Playlist (Provides interesting video playlist to look at Don Smith's conferences): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnA...DRHz43iO7inP-P
    Electron Grounding Shunt Don Smith 1994 Video 1 Quotes YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICbnzfY464
    Last edited by Doofus Nugget; 12-05-2020, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Hello

the idea is to find the natural balance of Electricity, Don Smith call it energy balance.. attachment 1
      **the 3 layer ETBC seem to be the solution to such problem, it also solve the induced electric field discontinuity, i tested this coil partially and it produced about 400 ° the temperature that melt the Soldering tin ...
      the information given here is free for the benefit of mankind ... ** attachment 2

The semi-final prototype of a power generation device is the result of the engineering shortcuts of the Tesla model for line-less electric power transmission
      Number 1 is the explanation with how the engineering abbreviation works as it appears that the Earth was missing from the extended Tesla binary coil. After integrating the Earth into the model we get an extended triple coil. The feeding points are AB and it is better to have single pulses such as a high pressure capacitor discharging with the spark space .. the electrons will flow between the two points AB but the remaining part on the right which is the extension will be subject to electrical induction and according to Lanz’s law there will be repulsion in case of increased current - As it is known, electrons are small magnets and it is very easy to rotate them into a position of attraction, and this is the opposite of Lanz's law.
      No. 2 We see how to prepare the conveyor, as there must be an insulator on both sides along the length of the space .. We divide the length by three and compress it until it is coherent and then we wrap this coil on a plastic cylinder as shown in Figure 3
      The middle coil, which is ETM3, will be responsible for transmitting the inductive electric field, and this is the advantage of this coil over the ETBC coil, where the middle coil is a conductive wire and it is formed that cuts this field along the extension so this defect had to be corrected by using a carrier plate as we see that the ground in The geometric model calls for the necessity of this middle plate.
      So far, there are no practical indications, only theoretical, but some characteristics have been tried. attachment 3

attachment 4 + 5 explain itself

The 3 layer folded foil as a coil can be seen as a Tesla bifilar coil the middle coil is the connection for the two later ( upper /lower ) it's also a flat coil because the current flow in a straight line, because the magnetic field cancel each other the net voltage is zero between the first upper and the second layer it's also a single Tesla or a monofilar coil ...
      at right and left we have an empty conducting surface, it's empty because no electric current flow there but it's a subject for strong induction from the middle reactor coil we can call it L2 , L2 is the key for energy amplification as we see magnetic collision appear in this geometry , magnetic electrons or voltage electrons will be deflected to the right or to the left along the way we are able to collect and harvest huge amount of power, the middle plate serve as a guard for the induced rotating electric field ...
      in short this is a big success in OU sciences !!!! attachment 6

134991429_3914219965256723_6821589118580891413_n.jpg 121135630_3685265638152158_3859553740997492143_o.jpg 122329912_3724662714212450_7295293463106385100_o.jpg 133951721_3908999022445484_7342364409924366905_o.jpg 134620364_3914380055240714_146005847941297519_o (1).jpg 134910278_3916505255028194_1970661184707252055_o.jpg
      Attached Files
      Last edited by med.3012; 01-04-2021, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi Med,

I figured this Don Smith stuff out, at least I think I do LOL.

I can tell you that the EBTC can work... but you are missing a big part.

As all of Don Smith device COULD work. The issue is you don't have the modules in these circuits that amplify energy.

There are two parts:

1. You need to have a system that operates in RF so that electrons fill the near field with plasma. This is so that you can create an output that doesn't affect the input (Lenz Law). How you do it is to commute your output to a receiving coil that is not electrically connected to the input (besides ground)

2. You need to introduce a standing wave that complements (adds to the output). This is where you use resonance from the OUTSIDE amplify your power output. How you do that is excite a mass that produces magnet flux when resonating. Think about that.

You view the EBTC as a capacitor, but at resonance of the plates... something else happens preferably if you have a mass vibrating to that same frequency. Everything has to sing, in harmony.

Good Luck

Comment

• Here is the crucible test for ideas regarding Tesla and Don Smith or ANY "free energy" circuits.

What is the Engineering goal required for energy to be added to the system that makes it over unity?

If you can't answer that, it is unlikely that you know what you are doing to make an over unity device.

Comment

• Hello ilandtan ..

in an attempt to find the correct geometrical device that linked directly to Tesla work i think we finally succeeded

image widget

the ETBC is a magnetic capacitor that combine both of Tesla system, a magnifying transmitter and a Tesla bifilar coil ( in case of 2D perspective )
            building a large capacitor coil is a difficult stuff so there's a method that make it very easy and can be upgraded please see this video :

https://youtu.be/ff59Ae5mrDc

i think the drawing explain itself , when making such magnetic capacitor it's very important to make the inner turns smaller than the outer turns as explained in the presentation .
            such device has a resonance frequency the point for maximum energy production, it's possible to use 3 coils , the input after that the magnetic capacitor and finally the output
            this look like Tesla magnifying transmitter in local place..

about standing waves this device produce standing waves naturally due to the combination of capa / coil ..
            some friend test show good result when using the ETBC as a secondary without resonance point ( i see it very important ) but still no huge gain !

thanks

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              Hello ilandtan ..

in an attempt to find the correct geometrical device that linked directly to Tesla work i think we finally succeeded

image widget

the ETBC is a magnetic capacitor that combine both of Tesla system, a magnifying transmitter and a Tesla bifilar coil ( in case of 2D perspective )
              building a large capacitor coil is a difficult stuff so there's a method that make it very easy and can be upgraded please see this video :

https://youtu.be/ff59Ae5mrDc

i think the drawing explain itself , when making such magnetic capacitor it's very important to make the inner turns smaller than the outer turns as explained in the presentation .
              such device has a resonance frequency the point for maximum energy production, it's possible to use 3 coils , the input after that the magnetic capacitor and finally the output
              this look like Tesla magnifying transmitter in local place..

about standing waves this device produce standing waves naturally due to the combination of capa / coil ..
              some friend test show good result when using the ETBC as a secondary without resonance point ( i see it very important ) but still no huge gain !

thanks

regards
              How have you engineered power gain? You should be able to tell me in three sentences.

Comment

• Comment

Last edited by bfulmind; 08-12-2021, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• I am grateful for the info Zila shared about her success, but almost nothing she wrote is new as she admits herself and she made number of small mistakes some of which she's been called out for some of which not (listed below).

if u feed 35khz to iron core then core will saturate and heat up
                    Core does not saturate at higher frequencies, it is the exact opposite, inductive reactance rises reducing current and flux density falls off with frequency, both reducing saturation.

if we desire frequency 120 cps(60 up and 60 down) then R =T/C =120/.008 =15000 ohms =15 Kohm(15 kilo ohm) wattage to be calculated by finding voltage and amperes. Since P=VxI
                    You cannot calculate the RC cutoff frequency using time constant formula for a cap, notice she just swapped the time constant T with frequency 120. RC cutoff is ƒc = 1/(2πRC).

since ur custom made nst oscillating at 30 khz u dont need to use resonating length of Lpt=length of primary tesla coil just use 80 turns of thin wire 4000/80=50 volt per turn as primary it will oscillate at 30 khz
                    How? First what has the driving circuit have to do with resonant frequency of the Tesla coil. She is suggesting just use 80 turns of thin wire and it will resonate. Why would it. Of course it wouldn't. She first went with Don's advice, just make secondary 4x the primary and it should resonate, then she said ignore the wire length and just use turns ratio 1/4. Finally she admitted she had to "force resonate" it with caps. You could if you got very lucky.

when ur nst frequency matches ur primary coil spark gap fires else it wont fire
                    This makes no sense unless she is using a tiny cap on the primary side, like 30 nF. But i think she's using like 1uF microwave caps, that cap fed by output from a NTS or flyback at ~30mA can charge/discharge few times a second max. So what is then there to tune, primary rings ~10,000 times for every cap discharge. She says herself in other place NTS frequency is only for faster cap charging, of course, more peaks per second faster will cap charge to max V.

She also says in one place NTS frequency has nothing to do with your primary and secondary and in another she says it's a must they resonate.

Don't interpret this as defamation, i have respect for Zila, for a girl to make such success is great, it's just that she made some mistakes that needed to be pointed out.

However when it comes to scalar waves (misnomer since they do have a direction-vector) aka non-herzian waves or neutral waves, her knowledge in this area is very basic and flawed in some details. But more is not to be expected, it took me enormous amount of digging and correlation to come to more less complete picture (altho not fully complete, of course) of the phenomena. Let's just say truth is found inbetween Tassel, Zirbes, Keely, Hollingshead, Denaerde, Rota and Fry, all being key parts of the big puzzle + number of others of somewhat lesser import.
                    Last edited by nix85; 09-18-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Hi all,

I was researching Parallel RLC when I found this interesting page:

https://electricalacademia.com/basic...l-rlc-circuit/

"When resonance occurs in a parallel RLC circuit, a local current circulates between the inductor and the capacitor. This current can be very high, while the circuit current as seen from the source can be low. This phenomenon is used in induction heaters (in the industry for heating metals when necessary, e.g., heating bearings for mounting or dismounting) and in induction cookers (for domestic use).

In such an application a high current is flowing through an inductor, whereas the current provided by the power line is small. This means that the rating of the wires and breakers are much smaller than the current in the inductor.

The current in the inductor creates (induces) local currents in the piece to be warmed, without even touching it. In the case of an induction cooker, the body of the cooking pan becomes hot owing to local currents created by induction. This is shown in Figure 2.

The efficiency of induction heating is very high, and the process is very fast compared to conventional heating in which a great part of the energy is used for heating air and the intermediate media between the source and the body to be heated."

"In such an application a high current is flowing through an inductor, whereas the current provided by the power line is small"

The problem is the resistance in Parallel RLC. If it is small - the current in the inductor becomes less and I wonder if the current in the induction coil becomes less? if you add something to be heated? My idea is to replace the inductor with a transformer and somehow load it with a high impedance transformer? Can the transformer be loaded on the secondary without increase of current on the primary from the frequency generator?

I think I have solved the problem with the load on the primary side of an Parallel Capacitor-Transformer. Has anyone of you built a constant current pulse transistor as a primary for free energy generators? I am writing this idea, because I don't want anybody to file and be granted a patent on that idea.

The constant current pulse transistor does exactly as it sounds. No matter how much you load the secondary. The primary current does not change:

https://www.electronics-notes.com/ar...ent-source.php

Best Wishes, Hermes

P.S I think Don Smith used both parallel and series resonance in his resonance amplifer.

P.S these are the additional links I came across:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_heating

https://electricalacademia.com/
                      Last edited by hermesatar; 09-15-2021, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• 837 Pages ??? wow thats huge !! I doin't think it has an equal - That Tariel bollix perhaps is the closest, remember the hands around the world bollix? Do they work ? can they possibly work? just m.h.o you understand - but overall and through the fog - Yes
                        why go there? OU has been achived over and over again -- why you want to tourture it some more ?
                        Last edited by Duncan; 09-15-2021, 12:07 PM.
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

"When resonance occurs in a parallel RLC circuit, a local current circulates between the inductor and the capacitor. This current can be very high, while the circuit current as seen from the source can be low."

Now I have made the first schematic of Hermes RLC-amplifier: It has a squarewave adjustable frequency generator and a constant current transistor. The transistor will be on when 4 is high and off when 4 is low. The 2k2 resistor is a current limiting resistor. The 100k potentiometer adjust the frequency. C Hertz capacitor alternativly charge and disharge. A big capacitor lower the frequency, while a small capacitor increase the frequency.

The transistor can be any small signal transistor with a safe output power of 625 milliwatt. The 22 ohm is a current limiting resistor limiting the transistor collector current to 0.75 Volt/22 ohm = 34 milliampere. The potentiometer that is connected between the 22 ohm resistor and the transistors emitter can be of any value. The higher value the less collector current. The transistor maximum output power is 9 Volts*34 milliampere = 300 milliwatt. The primary
                          output between the collector and +9 volt source can be short circuit without burning the transistor. Also the secondary of the transformer can be short circuit without burning the transistor.

I see that Hermes RLC-amplifier can be used for three things. First find out if there is any larger current circulating between the capacitor and transformer in the RLC circuit. Second a frequency generator for free energy studies and third as a tester for suspected malfunctioning transformer.

Best Wishes, Hermes

RLC-amplifier.jpg

Comment

• I think this may be worthwhile:https://www.facebook.com/H.I.Foltz

Comment

• Just one more thing regarding Zila's calculus, for C1 she goes in proper way starting with F = 1/2π√LC then she squares both sides which gives Fr²=1/4π²LC and then instead of correct C =1/4π²fr²L she concludes C=4f²/πL where da f did that come from.

But she gives a correct formula for the C2.
                              Last edited by nix85; 02-23-2022, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Don Smith's devices are NOT too good to be true. They are actually working theories but have been bent so you can't get them to work. You won't find the answer here.

This is my replication and nobody can deny this is not working.

If you can't do this simple example, it's on YOU!

XRIX

Comment

Working...
                                X