Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by northrup View Post
    Can someone translate Russian to English?
    I usually just highlight the text and use Google translate takes less than a sec.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem
      Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Re: Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy
      « Reply #223 on: Today at 10:39:05 PM »
      OK Guys ! Here is the secret

Make an oscillator say 15KHz freq. It is driven by a 12 V DC source capable of giving 2A current. The waveform produced by osc must be a sinusoidal. Step up the signal using a fly back transformer. Rectify the high voltage output using a series of diodes. store the charge in a Cap bank. Use a spark gap to quench the charge. the spark gap will be parallel to the cap and the pri of an isolation transformer. This produces a very very large voltage spike again and again at much larger freq say 35KHz. Step it down to use more current and low voltage. (Zilano's and Don Smith's secondary windings). and give HF driven load of 2KW. use the further step down to get rectified 12 V from the output and feed it back to input through a diode and a 4700uF electrolytic cap. Remove the battery source and see the magic.
      u require fine tuning of tfr 1 and tfr 2.
      All is the game of resonance.

Thank you Mr Nikola Tesla !
      GBU
      Good Luck

I'll believe it when I see it, until then it is just another claim by him. Where's the video ?

Cheers

Comment

• I reviewed the Don Smith 1996 YouTube videos. He was lighting ten 120 volt 100 watt bulbs, but he was only powering them with 68 volts so they were only consuming about 500 watts rather than 1000 watts. It would be easy to light the 10 bulbs with 500 watts for 1/2 hour using small batteries and an inverter that would fit in a small suitcase. As far as I could tell he never had the bulbs on for more than about 10 minutes in total. So his demonstration could have been done with batteries. He claimed that what was in the suitcase was the same (but 1/4 the size) as the parts he showed that were not working. But he was unwilling to open the suitcase so people could see what was in it. If they were the same parts why would opening the suitcase be a problem unless it would show that it contained a bunch of batteries?
        Last edited by xee2; 05-14-2012, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Patent Office and Sudden Death

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          I'll believe it when I see it, until then it is just another claim by him. Where's the video ?

Cheers
          Saw the stuff on Over-unity.My concern is,like almost everybody else, when a claim is made, there is a stampede to the patent office and fame and fortune looms, THEN the device dies a tragic death....We don't even get to buy a working one even off eBay.Ooh boy....here we go again!

While I am experimenting, I am still looking for a working device which after been patented is available to everyone,you know, like a toaster or blender or Big Screen T.V.......Yeah!

Still experimenting

Ged

Comment

• xee2,

That is a very good point.

-Altrez

Comment

• Interesting

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
              I reviewed the Don Smith 1996 YouTube videos. He was lighting ten 120 volt 100 watt bulbs, but he was only powering them with 68 volts so they were only consuming about 500 watts rather than 1000 watts. It would be easy to light the 10 bulbs with 500 watts for 1/2 hour using small batteries and an inverter that would fit in a small suitcase. As far as I could tell he never had the bulbs on for more than about 10 minutes in total. So his demonstration could have been done with batteries. He claimed that what was in the suitcase was the same (but 1/4 the size) as the parts he showed that were not working. But he was unwilling to open the suitcase so people could see what was in it. If they were the same parts why would opening the suitcase be a problem unless it would show that it contained a bunch of batteries?
              The new video had Don showing what was inside the suitcase device.I have drawn up a schematic from frame by frame analysis and some extrapolation.

best regard,
              Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                The new video had Don showing what was inside the suitcase device.
                Can you give link to video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Cheers
                  Hi there Farmhand !
                  Funny how much sceptic people can become !! no offense here but
                  do you see the air and the radiowaves ?
                  Please cut it short,coz when you post it takes some minutes to read that post out.I mean you make looooong posts.
                  Please keep in mind that here is no intention to offend you. Ok ? Thanks !

I dont get it when people insists so much that they try so hard to defend their point of view.
                  Be it whatever member here: (put your own name here)
                  Here I am refering to everyone who argues loads of posts an litigating with others in order to "protect" his/her ideas.
                  Why so much battle and time losing when one can simply filter out the junk
                  and/or try for themselves the idea. If not, then, at least let others make their mind around and don`t damn try to inerference them.
                  Is it so hard to simply reject an idea just being silent ?????
                  I mean: Are we here to convince others with our ideas or to learn (hopefully)
                  something new and useful ??

Here we are arguing about stuff you & me & others cannot have a way to learn them the "easy school way".

@Boguslaw
                  hey man,when I arrived today at this topic to see news, I was impressed
                  seeing that I didn`t reached the idea you shared coz probably you were too quick deleting it out!!
                  I personally would like to see what you writen at the last post you deleted out.So if you can undelete your post than thanks.if not then no prob it is your right to delete your post.

I guess zilano did a bad work deleting her posts coz others are imitating.
                  I wish so much that this topic to be moderated simply to delete useless posts
                  and leave alone the good ones.

@Slow-and-Easy
                  Congrats man !! Great progress of your part.Nice to see this.It seems you are close.I wish you to succeed with that.

bit of info: Sinusoidal Oscillator - WikiEducator
                  cheers.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• It's amazing how people can come in here and have no idea what is going on.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• אם אתה לא אוהב את השפה הזאת, ואז לנסות עוד אחד.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• I'm going to repost what I said on OU which was a response to Ghazanfar Ali's previous post there announcing he was back, that he got some ideas from Zilano and that he was working on a patent. My message posted there was followed by one other post from someone else and THEN a response from Ghazanfar Ali which sounded like a response to my post. THAT is why I believe he posted the 'Secret'. He does not seem to be looking for money or fame but to save his own countrymen from suffering extreme heat because they can't afford the electricity of the 'power mafia' over there.

My post on OU: "Good to see Ghazanfar_Ali is back. It made no sense from any view point I could imagine that he was just scamming us. I hope he realizes the difficulty in getting this circuit into the hands of people who really need it if it is not open sourced. The planet will suffer and it's people will suffer unless it is shared. He of course can still make good money in many ways from the information as discussed in many threads here. If it is not shared I'll bet some sharp people here will be able to figure out what is relevant from Zilano's posts here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...od-true-2.html

Note also that Slovenia and some others have condensed all her posts into a document that can be found somewhere in that thread. "

Ghazanfar Ali's response about 2 hours and the second post after mine above: "OK Guys ! Here is the secret
                        Make an oscillator say 15KHz freq. It is driven by a 12 V DC source capable of giving 2A current. The waveform produced by osc must be a sinusoidal. Step up the signal using a fly back transformer. Rectify the high voltage output using a series of diodes. store the charge in a Cap bank. Use a spark gap to quench the charge. the spark gap will be parallel to the cap and the pri of an isolation transformer. This produces a very very large voltage spike again and again at much larger freq say 35KHz. Step it down to use more current and low voltage. (Zilano's and Don Smith's secondary windings). and give HF driven load of 2KW. use the further step down to get rectified 12 V from the output and feed it back to input through a diode and a 4700uF electrolytic cap. Remove the battery source and see the magic.
                        u require fine tuning of tfr 1 and tfr 2.
                        All is the game of resonance.
                        Good Luck" end quote.

One of biggest points Don Smith was always pushing was resonance. I'm going to choose to believe Ghazanfar Ali in his post above. I have seen no reason to think he is being anything less than honest. So it would seem he was posting this 'Secret' in context to my post above and not as some wild claim as some would imply. I can understand some skepticism to any claim of a 'self running solid state circuit. But how hard is it to validate this claim? It seems so close to Don's work, Zilano's schematics and what many are working on here.

My biggest question is exactly how the latest info he provided hooks up to his original circuit. I really think we have a part of the equation here from Ali that has long been sought on this thread. If someone who has been following both threads and understands the concepts better than me can put it all together in a schematic I think we'll see some great results. I might even try if I can find the time.
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                          אם אתה לא אוהב את השפה הזאת, ואז לנסות עוד אחד.
                          That's about as cryptic looking as it gets but in case he hasn't found Google translate yet here it is in ENGLISH: If you do not like the language, then try another one

LOL - Really how does one research free energy with all the great work the Russian guys do as well as people in many other countries unless you know where Google translate is?
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Verstanden Sie diese Sprache?
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Yep I didn't even need Google for that one as I've studied German. But I don't want to sidetrack things here too much over one guy having an issue with languages. Most here will prefer English I'm sure and I'm sure everyone's aware now how to use Google translate available from the pull down on their main page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                Saw the stuff on Over-unity.My concern is,like almost everybody else, when a claim is made, there is a stampede to the patent office and fame and fortune looms, THEN the device dies a tragic death....We don't even get to buy a working one even off eBay.Ooh boy....here we go again!

While I am experimenting, I am still looking for a working device which after been patented is available to everyone,you know, like a toaster or blender or Big Screen T.V.......Yeah!

Still experimenting

Ged
                                Experimenting is the only way you will get a working device

Comment

Working...
                                X