Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's some more of my opinion, Ghazanfar Ali is probably making another
    dubious claim, like he did already at least once before (As linked below). And so I won't be rushing to try
    to build a bunch of words. Because that is all he has offered as far as I can tell.
    No device just a bunch of words. If it turns out someone can make an over
    unity device from Ghazanfar Ali's description, then I will be impressed. Anybody could
    have strung that bunch of words together though.

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

The internet is full of fakes. I don't speak Russian but I think this video below
    is explaining a fake and how it was done.

When I look at the build I wonder why such a flashy looking device would need
    to fake anything, unless it could not be made to work of course.

Delamorto deception .... - YouTube

Almost all of these famous free energy device video's have one or two things in common,
    they all have room for fakery or hidden batteries. And they usually ride on the coat tails
    of a single "original" dubious video demonstration.

So without any solid information or a convincing demonstration I choose to
    remain skeptical about any over unity claims.

Cheers

Comment

• why

why not just wait and see instead of slamming the chap.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Here's some more of my opinion, Ghazanfar Ali is probably making another
      dubious claim, like he did already at least once before (As linked below). And so I won't be rushing to try
      to build a bunch of words. Because that is all he has offered as far as I can tell.
      No device just a bunch of words. If it turns out someone can make an over
      unity device from Ghazanfar Ali's description, then I will be impressed. Anybody could
      have strung that bunch of words together though.

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

The internet is full of fakes. I don't speak Russian but I think this video below
      is explaining a fake and how it was done.

When I look at the build I wonder why such a flashy looking device would need
      to fake anything, unless it could not be made to work of course.

Delamorto deception .... - YouTube

Almost all of these famous free energy device video's have one or two things in common,
      they all have room for fakery or hidden batteries. And they usually ride on the coat tails
      of a single "original" dubious video demonstration.

So without any solid information or a convincing demonstration I choose to
      remain skeptical about any over unity claims.

Cheers

Comment

• Ghazanfar_Ali circuit

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
        "OK Guys ! Here is the secret
        Make an oscillator say 15KHz freq. It is driven by a 12 V DC source capable of giving 2A current. The waveform produced by osc must be a sinusoidal. Step up the signal using a fly back transformer. Rectify the high voltage output using a series of diodes. store the charge in a Cap bank. Use a spark gap to quench the charge. the spark gap will be parallel to the cap and the pri of an isolation transformer. This produces a very very large voltage spike again and again at much larger freq say 35KHz. Step it down to use more current and low voltage. (Zilano's and Don Smith's secondary windings). and give HF driven load of 2KW. use the further step down to get rectified 12 V from the output and feed it back to input through a diode and a 4700uF electrolytic cap. Remove the battery source and see the magic.
        u require fine tuning of tfr 1 and tfr 2.
        All is the game of resonance.
        Good Luck"
        Hi ewizard,

This circuit is probably fairly close to what Ghazanfar_Ali describes, although it has earth connections which he does not mention and a Gas-Discharge Tube to prevent voltage runaway caused by the 12V feedback. I'm sure the more expert forum members can provide any necessary corrections and additions to this starting point.

Patrick

http://www.free-energy-devices.com/ewizard1.bmp

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
          Hi ewizard,

This circuit is probably fairly close to what Ghazanfar_Ali describes, although it has earth connections which he does not mention and a Gas-Discharge Tube to prevent voltage runaway caused by the 12V feedback. I'm sure the more expert forum members can provide any necessary corrections and additions to this starting point.

Patrick

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          .........Make an oscillator say 15KHz freq. It is driven by a 12 V DC source capable of giving 2A current. The waveform produced by osc must be a sinusoidal. Step up the signal using a fly back transformer. Rectify the high voltage output using a series of diodes. store the charge in a Cap bank. Use a spark gap to quench the charge. the spark gap will be parallel to the cap and the pri of an isolation transformer. This produces a very very large voltage spike again and again at much larger freq say 35KHz. Step it down to use more current and low voltage. (Zilano's and Don Smith's secondary windings). and give HF driven load of 2KW. use the further step down to get rectified 12 V from the output and feed it back to input through a diode and a 4700uF electrolytic cap. Remove the battery source and see the magic.
          Good Luck" end quote.
          This is pretty much what I am about to start building (which a few have already said won't work). The only difference is my oscillator will produce a square wave whereas this guy reckons you need a sine wave.
          Also, mine will be a 555 based variable oscilator, to help with the resonance tuning.
          I was led to believe a square wave was preferable as you needed that quick on/off that it supplies.

I realise it needs careful tuning & isn't a simple "plug & play" device.

If mine doesn't work I will use it as the basis of a Kapanadze device replication, all parts will be useful.

Anyway, I don't expect much encouragement from this lot, but I guess as I start to build, & show that I am serious, maybe I will gain a little respect, if there is any respect here???

I've just ordered the last of the components, most of which should be here by the end of the week. I've even got a family friend to let me use his lathe to wind the 4000 turn coil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
            I'm going to repost what I said on OU which was a response to Ghazanfar Ali's previous post there announcing he was back, that he got some ideas from Zilano and that he was working on a patent. My message posted there was followed by one other post from someone else and THEN a response from Ghazanfar Ali which sounded like a response to my post. THAT is why I believe he posted the 'Secret'. He does not seem to be looking for money or fame but to save his own countrymen from suffering extreme heat because they can't afford the electricity of the 'power mafia' over there.

My post on OU: "Good to see Ghazanfar_Ali is back. It made no sense from any view point I could imagine that he was just scamming us. I hope he realizes the difficulty in getting this circuit into the hands of people who really need it if it is not open sourced. The planet will suffer and it's people will suffer unless it is shared. He of course can still make good money in many ways from the information as discussed in many threads here. If it is not shared I'll bet some sharp people here will be able to figure out what is relevant from Zilano's posts here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...od-true-2.html

Note also that Slovenia and some others have condensed all her posts into a document that can be found somewhere in that thread. "

Ghazanfar Ali's response about 2 hours and the second post after mine above: "OK Guys ! Here is the secret
            Make an oscillator say 15KHz freq. It is driven by a 12 V DC source capable of giving 2A current. The waveform produced by osc must be a sinusoidal. Step up the signal using a fly back transformer. Rectify the high voltage output using a series of diodes. store the charge in a Cap bank. Use a spark gap to quench the charge. the spark gap will be parallel to the cap and the pri of an isolation transformer. This produces a very very large voltage spike again and again at much larger freq say 35KHz. Step it down to use more current and low voltage. (Zilano's and Don Smith's secondary windings). and give HF driven load of 2KW. use the further step down to get rectified 12 V from the output and feed it back to input through a diode and a 4700uF electrolytic cap. Remove the battery source and see the magic.
            Good Luck" end quote.

One of biggest points Don Smith was always pushing was resonance. I'm going to choose to believe Ghazanfar Ali in his post above. I have seen no reason to think he is being anything less than honest. So it would seem he was posting this 'Secret' in context to my post above and not as some wild claim as some would imply. I can understand some skepticism to any claim of a 'self running solid state circuit. But how hard is it to validate this claim? It seems so close to Don's work, Zilano's schematics and what many are working on here.

My biggest question is exactly how the latest info he provided hooks up to his original circuit. I really think we have a part of the equation here from Ali that has long been sought on this thread. If someone who has been following both threads and understands the concepts better than me can put it all together in a schematic I think we'll see some great results. I might even try if I can find the time.
            Hello ewizard,
            thank you for the post.
            can you please give me a link to catch the Ghazanfar Ali thered.
            As i want to contact him directly on phone or meet him regarding his device and concept.

Regards,
            D.J

Comment

• Schematic

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
              Hi ewizard,

Patrick

Hi Patrick Ali is saying to fill caps after secondary then a SG to a step down isolation transformer as I understood rightly.
              A schematic would be much better for this.
              Thanks

Comment

• Square wave

Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                This is pretty much what I am about to start building (which a few have already said won't work). The only difference is my oscillator will produce a square wave whereas this guy reckons you need a sine wave.
                Also, mine will be a 555 based variable oscilator, to help with the resonance tuning.
                I was led to believe a square wave was preferable as you needed that quick on/off that it supplies.
                Hi,

If you pass a square wave through a coil or 'choke' you get a sine wave coming out of the coil.

I wouldn't bother with other people's "respect" as the only opinion which matters is your own. There are posts under several IDs on this forum which are put there by some (very clever) people whose objective is to disrupt the forum, cause friction between genuine members, bury constructive information under a mass of irrelevant posts, start distracting alternative subjects, and so on. These people tend to post under more than one ID in order to give the false impression that several people agree with them. You might find it less distracting if you just switch off their posts. It is not difficult to identify these people.

Good luck with your build,

Patrick

Comment

• Circuit correction

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Hi Patrick Ali is saying to fill caps after secondary then a SG to a step down isolation transformer as I understood rightly.
                  A schematic would be much better for this.
                  Thanks
                  Hi,

Thank you for your comment. By all means, correct the circuit as you believe he describes it and/or post an alternative schematic. Our objective here is always to understand the principles and identify a practical circuit along with the methods of tuning and using it and we look to the experienced forum members to lead the way here as we are all following a learning curve to the same objective.

Patrick

Comment

• I believe that Donald Lee Smith wanted to teach everyone what he knew but went about it in an unusual way to enhance his own understanding.

His work definately achieved a lot of good and has brought us together in this thread and outside of this forum.

Granted, it also caused a lot of confusion and wasted time / money.

For now:

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 3:10 AM
                    Subject: Re: Don Smith

Good morning Bruce. Were any of Don Smith's devices self runners? I'm assuming self sustaining means no ac, primary or secondary batteries and self runner.

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 7:40 AM
                    Subject: Re: Don Smith

No, none of them. You assume correctly. Don powered his circuitry with storage batteries. No matter how efficient his device was, it wasn't self-sustaining.

I have more information on this subject, I have a rough idea where to find it if the good members can give me time I will dig it out.

Comment

• Therefore, if Dynatron's device is a self runner, he has got further than Don did.

Whatever your own opinions are, I am extremely grateful to Don for his work.

Comment

• Hi Bruce, many thanks for this information.

In the Inventors 2001 Weekend video Don shares that the suitcase device was infact the metglass toroid and not the double helice board.

Did he really get shocked by it and do you believe it was it the device in the suitcase as Don said it was?

I'm sure he said it required no batteries.

Hmmm, to the best of my knowledge "metglass" didn't exist in 1996.

To the best of my knowlege, all of Don's devices required a 12 volt storage
                        battery and he did tell me that the suitcase device utilized a battery that
                        contained tritium, which I seriously doubted when he revealed this to me.

I have never heard of anyone who has witnessed one of Don's devices self-sustain
                        itself. Looking at his circuits, I see no reason why they could be
                        self-sustaining.

-Bruce P.

Comment

• Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2012, 23:08

Hello Paul,

It should get real interesting sometime late spring.

Yes, I was the dude who located the Canadian and Great Britain Tesla Patents.

Yes, I knew Don personally. In fact, I took him to Clark's Trading Post for a
                          day out with some of my closest associates. I think it might have been his
                          last.

Actually, I believe my son did the videos for my last conference with Don that
                          was held by me in Manchester, NH. I don't recall but I think it might of been
                          me why did the videos in TX.

-Bruce P.

Comment

• Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 13:38

Hello Paul,

I paid the British Patent Office to search their archives for me.

I'm hoping to be offering my ion valves in the spring of this year.

Yes, my son did the video work for the sparking capacitor
                            plate that Don had demonstrated.

I have a lot of Don's materials. I even have the surge protectors
                            that he used in his original units.

-Bruce P.

Comment

• Monday, March 05, 2012 6:12 PM

Paul,

I filed my patent so that my research would be recorded and
                              could be accessed around the world. I didn't think that I had
                              much of a chance getting my application granted. I was
                              surprised when it did end up getting granted.

Once you read my new radiant energy manual you will
                              finally understand what others haven't been able to explain
                              or prove.

I don't believe that anyone has anything much of any true
                              value that will bring us out of slumber.

Yes, I'm so tired of getting my fingers burned but it's now or
                              never and I'm excited to have got to this point. One way or
                              another I will have closure to the work I've done with radiant
                              energy all of my life.

I'm looking forward to working with you this spring! It should
                              be a rebirth experience for many of us who are dedicated to
                              improving our human condition.

Sincerely, Bruce P.

Comment

• Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012, 20:18

Hi Paul!

Yes, the ion valves are the best way to convert the incoming ions
                                into useful electrical current, to the best of my knowledge.

Don told me that the coils are a distraction. I believe that I've posted
                                redrawn diagrams to the discussion group.

Best Regards, Bruce P.

Comment

Working...
                                X