Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have read your paper.

When reading your paper i saw those Tesla flat coils coupled ? And a day before
    i stumbled on these mesmerizing pictures:
    Attached Files

Comment

• This is an extremely relevant point Hobby Eon!

To be more explicit let's call the parallel-bifilar the counter-wound bifilar and the series-bifilar the adding-wound. The caduceus coil is a variant topology of adding-wound that deserves to be discussed also, but later.

What the paper doesn't say is that counter-wound bifilar coils only deploy their "scalar" effects above the limit of aether compressibility limit. You may therefore use your bifilar at saying 60Hz, 12V without observing nothing weird.

Not only Paul Stowe in his papers has identified the true basis of aether-mechanics, but he also determined a compressibility limit of the EM medium. In other words, below the compressibility limit, the permittivity epsilon is a constant and Maxwell equations apply.
      Above this limit, not only epsilon does locally vary, but Maxwell equations require to be extended to the EM-quantum case. There scalar waves appear and there they enclose the local ZPE to produce photons and there the local energy materializes into photons by yielding additional energy to material systems. This is a kind of quantum-heat-pump a quantum-Carnot-cycle.
      Paul Stowe establishes the compressibility limit around the UV frequency, which also corresponds to the UV catastrophe.

There's another approach to understand how to reach that compressibility limit and how to create brand-new photons and to suck-up back their energy into the circuitry. The DON SMITH system is fairly eligible to this approach.

My point is to consider the Lorenz gauge condition as universally true, because it is the root-cause law that says that "The aether is neutral and any attempt to split it in opposite charges triggers on best efforts to recover neutrality". What says Lorentz gauge is the following:

1/eps.dU/dt = -mu div( A) (or Nabla.A according to your education style)

I won't detail here the calculations, but there is a compressible limit to both left-hand and right-hand of this relation.

The left-hand corresponds to strong dU/dt as obtained in spark gaps, as already discussed.

The right-hand corresponds to current scissor that can be obtained in a counter-wound bifilar. Indeed, even if no outer magnetism is produced, the local aether momentum A is locally so much varying that you impose the permittivity epsilon to vary. You then create that kind of perturbation, poorly called a scalar wave, which should be more exactly renamed a compressibility wave or a gravitation wave.

To position clearly the various pieces of the jigsaw. The adding bifilar coil did interest TESLA because it allows to define an LC resonator per se and resonance is important to maintain high-voltage oscillation at lowest cost in his systems. The counter-bifilar coil has been developed with Bearden's Time Energy Pump. But Bearden mixed up with relativity and he neither understood the true physical meaning of his proposals. Naudin tried some experiments involving a counter bifilar (see here), but with 12V at the entry he could only observe vanilla things. Moreover adding ferrite is like introducing a blocked hand-brake in your sport car.

Therefore, the counter-bifilar coil may successfully complete a DON SMITH system, in lieu of the spark gap, but in that case it is necessary to inject the necessary amperage in it. The only system I saw with such a device is inside the TESTATIKA of P. BAUMAN: what he call the "Electron cascade generator".
      Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-09-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Responding to your 2 last messages:

Lodge/Blondel did a meaningful experiment that shed light on magnetism and Lentz law. A theoretical paper on the subject is here.

Lentz law is an empiricist early approach that has been enriched by Lorentz generalization. The problem is that Lentz law is still taught as it and it continues to mix up everyone with the abstract lines of force concept. From my point of view, does E. Dollard also pursue in that idea of lines of force which have no true physical existence but in the head of the geometricians. The key is to visualize the vector potential A in space and to understand its inertial effects as evidenced by Faraday - A is the direction and the force of local Aether wind, whence U is the Aether pressure.

Both are joined by the Lorenz gauge condition:
        1/eps.dU/dt = -mu.div(A).

Magnetism is Coriolis equivalent YES. Don't forget however the scale factor that exists between the electric scale and the gravitation scale. Coriolis is seen as a negligible side-effect only interesting meteorology. At the electric scale, Magnetism can be strong and it is not negligible even if it mathematically relates Coriolis effects. Remember the bicycle wheel, magnetism is an inertial electric vortex in the aether (in other terms, a rotating A). It can have the strength of a tornado and you also may find ways to reach the compressibility limits by using them. Nonetheless I prefer straight systems, why doing complicate when it can be done simpler.

Relating the video, this may be possible to shrewdly position magnets so to get perpetual movements. I have no theoretical response to explain from where and how is obtained the necessary energy. Yet my questions are: what couple can be extracted from this, how much energy can be delivered to an external system, and how long does the magnets can sustain the movement? A last question is economical: what is the size of such system to produce 10KW in comparison with the relative simplicity of the DON-SMITH/KAPANADZE. My attention and interest deal with simplicity and straight-to-the-goal systems. It is always important not to be diverted.

Meanwhile spiraling and rotating is an important symbol transmitted over eras by the ancient humans. Swastika crosses, the celtic Triskel are also meaningful symbols. In that sort, antediluvian civilizations may have reached by other means and approach the root-cause of matter creation. The torroidal structure of electron is per se a kind of round robin. I think that stationary particles are necessary rotating. But this is another story.
        Last edited by quantumfuel; 06-09-2013, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• This is all fine but too complex. Do you really believe Kapanadze is using high school mathematics algebra to create 10kW device ? What ? 10kW generator ? Why not 40kW , made by 16 years old Alfred Hubbard ? Without electronics !
          I'd like to describe it by analogy : air is very light and we don't expect air pressure to have any effect on our life... well...uhmmm...really ?

watch this F5 Tornado in Elie, Manitoba on June 22nd, 2007 - YouTube

Comment

• This may appear complex. I agree that Kapanadze did things intuitively using trial and error, loss of time and having at the end a working system but not surely optimized.
            When you do things with a confirmed theory, you know where to go, what to improve, you gain time, you can teach to others, you are also able to explain and to convince that what you're doing is not scam. This is the gap between the handicraft area to the industrial one.
            My preach is for industrial free energy now and rapidly before being poisoned by ageing Nuke plants, stolen by energy and weapons merchants and get ill by junk food and air.

Now who can refer me to the reference schematic so to explore the paths of improvement?

Comment

• Imageshack - imag15611.jpg

TMT Tesla Magnifying Transmitter: part 2 Receiving Coil - YouTube

hi all just wanted to share this, Receiver coil
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thanks for sharing Mr.Clean! Do you have approximate max voltage of signal generator input to the transmitter? There was speculation in Jackson's wireless power transmission group that transmitting through the ground (at least with small pancake coils) even short distances required higher voltage than say 10V max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blargus View Post
                  Thanks for sharing Mr.Clean! Do you have approximate max voltage of signal generator input to the transmitter? There was speculation in Jackson's wireless power transmission group that transmitting through the ground (at least with small pancake coils) even short distances required higher voltage than say 10V max.
                  hi there, by "just a few volts" my point was that it was just from signal gen and one would not normally expect such low power to be able to even make it thru the ground with any juice left to light up another distant bulb, so im impressed

to be exact there is 3 v across the sending primary, approx 7.4v rms open wires, and square wave 1.052mHz
                  let's just say i measured a little more than the input, and im very pleased but too early to tell for sure, but im thrilled that this Receiving apparatus actually worked at such low power. Tesla did say though, "capacitive discharge or alternator" i think for source of primary power, so maybe continuos waves have no problem... but im obviously gonna be driving it "Tesla style" bangbang.
                  Rotary gap firing 5000 - 6000 breaks per second, but with a motor 6500RPM, with 12 breaks, could easily give me 50,000 breaks per second, so called "damped wave" Tesla would call it. to give him multi-Kilowatt activity for lower KW input, compared to undamped wave (unquenched single spark gap) giving you only what you put in

So here is one problem i can see right now if this device does not discriminate distance (theoretically) ...would other tuned and grounded devices possibly garnish power from my Transmitter and not fully supply my Receiver??
                  i guess replacing ground with one wire instead would solve that, but obviously wanting to avoid wire
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Blargus View Post
                    Thanks for sharing Mr.Clean! Do you have approximate max voltage of signal generator input to the transmitter? There was speculation in Jackson's wireless power transmission group that transmitting through the ground (at least with small pancake coils) even short distances required higher voltage than say 10V max.
                    2/2... also, im not sure who Jackson's group is, but this is NOT a true wireless, and that is the point it uses Earth, and operates at a Rate (so called frequency) based on its tone and vibration factors (so called LC) it uses common well-known physical properties... but just seems to "pop up" at the Receiver, directly connected thru Earth as an expandable water container and behaving as a polished sphere conductor, NOT wasted by radiating thru free space, the energy is conserved in this manner, the two spots are already essentially One, "why fight it" Eric Dollard adds
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                      2/2... also, im not sure who Jackson's group is, but this is NOT a true wireless, and that is the point it uses Earth, and operates at a Rate (so called frequency) based on its tone and vibration factors (so called LC) it uses common well-known physical properties... but just seems to "pop up" at the Receiver, directly connected thru Earth as an expandable water container and behaving as a polished sphere conductor, NOT wasted by radiating thru free space, the energy is conserved in this manner, the two spots are already essentially One, "why fight it" Eric Dollard adds
                      In order to gain more output you need to organize secondary energy source. N. Tesla achieved that with creating virtual electrons pump for Earth as free electrons source. This is where all fun happens when you mix high potential from Tesla coil with separate free electrons source such as Earth for organizing them into flow inside of system. D. Smith apparently solved that by placing N. Tesla receiver coil made of LC circuit on same selenoid where transmitter coil is so spliting into high potential and high current zones there then using it for load was OU effect..

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                        In order to gain more output you need to organize secondary energy source. N. Tesla achieved that with creating virtual electrons pump for Earth as free electrons source. This is where all fun happens when you mix high potential from Tesla coil with separate free electrons source such as Earth for organizing them into flow inside of system. D. Smith apparently solved that by placing N. Tesla receiver coil made of LC circuit on same selenoid where transmitter coil is so spliting into high potential and high current zones there then using it for load was OU effect..
                        i agree, and next will be a super high freq rotary damped spark gap with multi series gap adjustability for higher voltages.

from reading, Tesla said he had a firing rate of 5000-6000 /sec, and vibrational frequencies of 45kHz up thru 500-kHz, so I cant say which freq's are desired yet

... BUT ... SOMETHING made the Transmitter TAKE OFF in Colorado when just the right conditions were met, whether that is simply freq or power dependant I don't know, however... im guessing that all the power put into Tesla's device, did not account for it's performance ( Tesla speaking of tens of MILLIONS of Horsepower and Thousands of Kilowatts, of activity)
                        yes Thousands of kilowatts (megawatts)

For the non-Tesla readers, Tesla said things like "Activity" because he said it would produce the "appearance of electrical power" ... Not that it was normal power
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• I'm trying to figure the kapa-device out but just cant get it.

I have my toy earth-battery that gives 1.5v@1mA.

If I connect a 1.5v battery in series with it I have 3v and since the current is the same everywhere in a series circuit I have 3v@1mA.

There you go, thats COP2.
                          3v@1mA for just 1.5v@1mA input

And if you calculate that R=U/I the ESR is 1500ohm.
                          If you put 350v between the grounding points you get I=U/R and should be able to load the loop with 233mA?

I just cant figure it out

I was thinking in terms of a pulsed coil and the EB.
                          The back EMF from the coil must be larger than what I put in because of the EB?
                          Last edited by janost; 06-10-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• janost

Simple, you can only get slightly less then you put into..but without consuming much of what you put There is only one type of loses in system : resistance, which generate radio waves (or heat which is a complex effect with a EM waves as a dominating factor)

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              janost

Simple, you can only get slightly less then you put into..but without consuming much of what you put There is only one type of loses in system : resistance, which generate radio waves (or heat which is a complex effect with a EM waves as a dominating factor)
                              I ment the 1.5v battery in series with the earthbattery in my example above.

I only putting in 1.5v and are getting 3v.
                              If I use the 3v and put that in series with the EB I have 4.5v and so on.

In a pulsed system that should give me a negative decay where the voltage increases every cycle?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                                Would you mind showing us where and how did Tesla do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X