X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or called...

Tesla`s Charge Pump.
    here`s the pic..

This is what T-1000 mentioned. (Let T-1000 verify.?)

@ T-1000.
    Don`s words: "I have advanced more than Tesla in this research, mostly because of the instruments
    materials etc that were not available at Tesla`s time."

(i.e : modular circuitry, fast switchind diodes, transistors, thyristors, HV Capacitors... etc)

cheers!
    << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• hi janost. have you tried a setup where it runs on 3v,eb + b1, and the return all goes to b1,the dry cell ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
        hi janost. have you tried a setup where it runs on 3v,eb + b1, and the return all goes to b1,the dry cell ?
        Should work.

To do this you need to charge a cap with eb and b1 in series to 3v.
        The pulse the charged cap containing 3v back into the battery.

But something needs to drive this cap switching?

Could be done with a prim/sec coil.

I'm experimenting with the secondary of an ignitioncoil because the EB is able to drive that coil without bogging down, still 1.5v when the coil is connect.

But when you disconnect the coil from the EB, the kickback is 4.5v
        Last edited by janost; 06-11-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r
          hi janost. like so.
          Yes, I understand but the EB is only providing 1mA current so it wont selfstart.

I can get my original JTs to start if I put 12v in series with the EB.

The ESR (equivalent series resistance) of the EB is 2500ohms.
          A higher load than 1mA and the voltage falls.

13.5v and 2500ohms is 5.4mA

And again 350v over 2500ohms is 140mA or about 50watts.

Kapanadze is using 2kv and with my ESR that should make 800mA or 1600watts.

It is easy to see why there is a need for HV.
          Last edited by janost; 06-11-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• hi janost. how about a momentary switch and a diode around the E B. to start it.2 dry cells may be required. i pulled that schematic because the E B. discharges through vr 1,100k for me, as well as through t1.still lookin for a more efficient way.

Comment

hi janost. how about a momentary switch and a diode around the E B. to start it.2 dry cells may be required. i pulled that schematic because the E B. discharges through vr 1,100k for me, as well as through t1.still lookin for a more efficient way.
              That could also work.

I know that if I temporary connect a battery in paralell with the EB (charging it) it retains this higher voltage for a couple of seconds.

After all it's like a cap with infinite charge, recharged by rain or at least until the material is gone.

Comment

• I think I've also figured out why the windings in the kapacoil goes CW and CCW.

If you pulse a coil with both primary and secondary the same direction in series, the kickback comes out with reversed polarity.

But if the secondary is wound in the other direction, the kickback comes back with the same polarity and can recharge whatever pulsed it

Comment

• hi janost. does that apply to 1:1 turns ratio or is it basic trafo sums when the ratio is high? i.e +10v and -100v makes -90v,or more complex trafo sums? cheers.

Comment

hi janost. does that apply to 1:1 turns ratio or is it basic trafo sums when the ratio is high? i.e +10v and -100v makes -90v,or more complex trafo sums? cheers.
                    If the ratio is 1:10 and it is pulsed with 10v, secondary is 100v but since its the other way around it is subtracted from the primary voltage so it should be 90v (or if its -100v and 10v it makes 110v, dont know yet)

Comment

• And I figured out a way to do it with my ignitioncoil that is wound in the same direction and one end joined

When this one is kicked (the switch, sparkgap etc.) with my EB (or any battery) the secondary jolts back into the battery through the diode with the correct polarity.

The kickbackvoltage is that of the secondary subracted by the kickback voltage in the primary.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• that's like your basic J.T ,just with switched neg to the centre tap instead of +. and switch off stops the diode from shorting the secdry. nice.
                        Last edited by hotrod68r; 06-11-2013, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• It will need some work figuring out the switching part before it runs.

And I wouldnt connect this circuit to a 12v battery like its drawn with an ordinary pushbutton.

Push that button and it will bite you

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                            I'm trying to figure the kapa-device out but just cant get it.

I have my toy earth-battery that gives 1.5v@1mA.

If I connect a 1.5v battery in series with it I have 3v and since the current is the same everywhere in a series circuit I have 3v@1mA.

There you go, thats COP2.
                            3v@1mA for just 1.5v@1mA input

And if you calculate that R=U/I the ESR is 1500ohm.
                            If you put 350v between the grounding points you get I=U/R and should be able to load the loop with 233mA?

I just cant figure it out

I was thinking in terms of a pulsed coil and the EB.
                            The back EMF from the coil must be larger than what I put in because of the EB?
                            I really do think it needs higher voltages, I don't recall your circuit, but in closed loop circuits (not open) you may be doomed to Ohm's Law, especially if there is movement or light or sound while your system is running

but who knows, if you can back-feed your Bemf well enough, maybe it can

but the closest I have felt to OU was always using high voltage (arcs present) and selectively timed switching (spark width and LC factors)

so it would be really sweet if it did work, but to see under 12v as the source, and pos and neg on same battery used to close the circuit, I just don't know if it can go beyond what it introduces to the system
                            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                            In the expert's mind there are few.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              I really do think it needs higher voltages, I don't recall your circuit, but in closed loop circuits (not open) you may be doomed to Ohm's Law, especially if there is movement or light or sound while your system is running

but who knows, if you can back-feed your Bemf well enough, maybe it can

but the closest I have felt to OU was always using high voltage (arcs present) and selectively timed switching (spark width and LC factors)

so it would be really sweet if it did work, but to see under 12v as the source, and pos and neg on same battery used to close the circuit, I just don't know if it can go beyond what it introduces to the system
                              Yes, I agree.
                              My 1.5 and 3v was just an example of COP2.

I have more than that to play with

But when people even dont know what COP is, its very difficult trying to make a point.

Like my heatpump.
                              It requires 1.5kw electricity when running.

But its COP4 so go figure what that means

I'm not in the seek for a free energy device.

But it would be nice if it performed COP3-4.
                              Last edited by janost; 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• hi janost. i'm thinkin you need a tickler coil. it might take a lot of turns, and a bit of trial and error, so it doesn't overvolt t1's e-b, but starts and runs reliably. usually if a pickup coil (near a coil being driven at audio freq.) can drive cheap lightweight headphones with a bit of volume there is enough signal to switch transistor blocker circuits. i don't know if wrapping the igntn. coil will do it or not, but happy winding.
                                purple bits are starter variations for isolated tickler coil when running. or it might start and run ok or better with + to 3rd coil,try swapping connections,other to vr1.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by hotrod68r; 07-06-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X