Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    This is an excellent or rather very useful and worthwhile information for me to chew on! Thanks man! Keep tossing the good stuff. I am even happier now I have a comprehensive source for free energy info.
    Still focused,
    Ged
    I must say i like your avatar. Better not read all that. It gets your mind on a track that Want to read ? Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies"
    Come back to us with your new theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
      Here is the improved schematic from the D Smith model.
      Just an average technical schooling could do.
      Did you know, Hobby Eon, if you pulse an ordinary AC stepdown transformer, say 230/6v AC, so that you disrupt in the top of the wave on the line AC, you get pulses over 100v on the 6v winding?

Is that overunity?

Comment

• Time to Build

Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
        Thanks for the link,I do visit Rex from time to time.At this point I am more inclined to actually building a device.This thread is pregnant with numerous theories.The lack of resources and maybe time is a very serious hinderance.Fortunately this time around, I was able to obtain some materials that will let me build and/or experiment with at least three of Don Smith Devices.Hopefully the next time I post, say by next week,I should have another variation of one the devices up and running.

My PWM died last time and I sent it right back to China today.I have 2 NSTs and another PWM in hand with still another on the way.So for me its now my official time for building again.Whether it works are not is not my call,but I can say I do enjoy what I am doing.

Comment

• 100V Pulses

Originally posted by janost View Post
          Did you know, Hobby Eon, if you pulse an ordinary AC stepdown transformer, say 230/6v AC, so that you disrupt in the top of the wave on the line AC, you get pulses over 100v on the 6v winding?

Is that overunity?
          Janost, could you tell us the amps produced during those spikes?

The 6v you get could you also state the amps at that time? Is it that you get 100v with less amps than you would get with the 6v?

Curious Ged,

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Janost, could you tell us the amps produced during those spikes?

The 6v you get could you also state the amps at that time? Is it that you get 100v with less amps than you would get with the 6v?

Curious Ged,
            yes, less amps.

The core just collapses and produce the 100v spike.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost;

Is that overunity?
              If you keep this track of thinking and change to r.f. like D Smith you get
              somewhere. I would say you have three points out of eight.
              Reread the Quantumfuel posts. And mr. Clean knows how to follow a hint.
              - ask the right questions
              - and k.i.s.

*.. a slave is someone who waits for someone to free him.."

Comment

• Originally posted by gyula;
                Yes, I agree and here is a possible setup on that: you close i.e. embed a magnet completely into a soft iron piece and wind a coil outside the soft iron to activate the magnet poles to the outside at will, see here a drawing on this: How to make bedini motor overunity ???
                Question is how you can utilize the extra flux? Or the mere 'invisibility' of the permanent magnet? Because this setup surely hides the permanent magnet and it is very good when you get a stronger magnetic flux than an electromagnet itself would provide alone when you activate the coil but then you need to find a clever setup to utilize this extra flux.
                Gyula
                This was on t.v. here. Bedini got his info from a ww2 soldier who saw in Berlin houses electric lights, but the power was off long ago. He went into the house and saw a rotating device from Bosch that produced this electricity. And from there he spent (too much) time to reproduce that devise. Such motor must be on Rexresearch but under another name.
                Last edited by Hobby Eon; 07-05-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
                  This was on t.v. here. Bedini got his info from a ww2 soldier who saw in Berlin houses electric lights, but the power was off long ago. He went into the house and saw a rotating device from Bosch that produced this electricity. And from there he spent (too much) time to reproduce that devise. Such motor must be on Rexresearch but under another name.
                  Hi Hobby Eon,

In fact I referred to only the drawing in my link on the enclosed permanent magnet into a soft iron core and the title of that thread has nothing to do with this stronger than usual electromagnet.
                  I understand what you refer to with the TV show in your area but it does not have connection to a Bedini motor either: the device you mention is the so called Lockridge device and here is a link to it:
                  THE LOCKRIDGE DEVICE
                  I have no intention to advertize this, just mention to make things clear.

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                    hi gyula. not sure where i read it. i think it was info on an improved adams or bedini motor. the memory is a bit vague but it goes something like this. magnets are in the rotor, in the stator are cored coils each faced with a wound toroid that faces the rotor. when you energize the toroid winding the direction of the induced field, in the toroid, is at a right angle to the permanent magnets field and being a motor, i think from memory there is a current reversal right on t.d.c which triggers the toroid coil which nulls the pull of the magnet for a time so the rotor is pulled to t.d.c by attraction then the drag is mostly switched off. details are fuzzy. i been reading a lot lately.i'l try to find it again and come back and straighten this up a bit. i think maybe a bar or cylinder magnet has an open loop and a toroid is a closed loop which when energized can override the permanent magnets powers of attraction to the core behind it and possibly change the interaction with the toroid itself.
                    apologies everyone for speculating and rambling about a motor but the principle i think would apply to a solid state device. also here's an example of 1 type of electropermanentmagnet.these are widely used in industry and they come in different shapes and sizes. normal state is grab on. when energized they let go. another type is flip-flop with a pulse and then hold state, on or off.
                    Hi hotrod68r,

From your description it sounds as an improved Orbo (Steorn) Understanding the Orbo principle by JL Naudin setup in that after the toroidal core is saturated by the input current, the toroidal core becomes "transparent" to the rotor magnet's flux and can induce current in the output coil wound onto a stator core which is placed behind the toroidal core. So the toroid core quasi "shields" the output coil+core from the rotor magnet and makes it able to influence only when you switch on the coil on the toroidal core to saturate it.

Regarding the electro-permanent magnet, it is a combination of a permanent and an electromagnet and indeed it has many shapes and variations, and from a workpiece 'to be lifted up or to be fixed' point of view it basically either adds or 'cancels' the fluxes from an electromagnet and a permanent magnet as you also wrote. Also, a so called pot electromagnet is often used where the magnetic pole from the back is brought forward to the front pole just like in case of normal loudspeaker magnet+coil setups, to have a stronger force on the facing area of the electromagnet to get a pot electromagnet, this latter can also be combined with permanent magnet.

Gyula

Comment

• Radiant Battery Chargers

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Video Description:

So what kind of circuit would you use to radiantly excite the sealed lead acid batteries?

Is radiantly exciting a battery or batteries the same radiantly charging a batter or batteries?

If it is, then how do you know it is?

If it isn't, then what's the difference?

I have look at a few radiant battery charger videos.

My Radiant Charger - YouTube

HHO Pulse Charger V2.0 - Heavy Duty Radiant Charger - YouTube

But I couldn't find any videos that actually show you how to build them.

But I did find a PDF on how to build a radiant battery charger.

http://www.skif.biz/files/c18dc6.pdf

Regards,

Vidbid
                      Hello new to this forum but trying to catch up. May to much info to absorb fast. Someone ask about radiant battery chargers. there are several in the practicle guide to Free energy devices chapter 6. I have built one of them and seems to work.

Comment

• Car Alternators

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                        Thanks man!

May I also ask of you and the other members of the forum : if I took the stator of a car alternator wired in Delta Formation, and tried to wind it on a rod how would it look?

To add some more parameters, I am looking to convert all the windings on a car alternator in such a way that I perserve the true spirit of how its wound on a circular toroid,but transfered to a cylindrical rod.

3 phase
                        delta wiring
                        single core (ah, but why stop there? we can go multicore eh?)

(.......this is going to be good

I do have some sketches though.

Rationale

You see I am on a quest for amps, 12 volts is been seen all the time but no suitable amps so I can run my inverter.

After viewing some car alternator designs (hot off tesla's and don's copious notes posted on this forum and elsewhere) I believe I can still see his work looking at me.We must bear in mind that others have studied and even improved on tesla work.The stuff stolen from his home after his death ,in my opinion was rewritten and republished as patents.Some shared with the military and Commercials interest like power and car companies.So Tesla LIVES!

Back to the car alternator design.It appears the 3 phase delta connections are really Trifilar wound! You have a combination of tesla double back coil plus a third wire maybe to get the voltage up since with teslas double back it would have been mostly amps,according to don.

The Bifilar (2nd Tesla winding) diagram and Double Back windings (3rd winding diagram) seem evident to me .I could be wrong but i spent some time reviewing alternator designs, from cars to wind power.Delta is used for amps.and wyrd for voltage.

my aim is now to use a ferrite core instead and replace the rotor with a l1 instead like don.

if resistance becomes a problem, i go bifilar for L1 or use cap to get resonance or maybe i just wont need that.don did not have that on the shoebox design.

just some thoughts.

What do you all think?

Ged
                        Car alternators are current amplifiers no voltage. They have to be energised with 12v to output 14 volts. sorry i am new here just know a little about alternators.

Comment

• Has anyone posted working device

Hello

I am new to this forum I stopped reading about page 130. Have experience in repair of electronics. Very interested in this thread. have built some radiant devices and I am fascinated.

Comment

• Welcome!

Originally posted by Tvrepair View Post
                            Heo

I am new to this forum I stopped reading about page 130. Have experience in repair of electronics. Very interested in this thread. have built some radiant devices and I am fascinated.
                            A very warm welcome to you Tvrepair, glad to have you aboard!

I don't have the links now but may I suggest you watch all of Donald L. Smith videos and read all his publications.The site nuenergy groups @yahoo.com has some of his pdf's.Less than 5 pages back you should find the links to some of Don's videos.

To date ,I am not aware of anyone who has a working device on this thread.I mean, a self running replicable version. That is our Holy grail Quest.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
                            Ged
                            Last edited by Gedfire; 07-07-2013, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Car Alternators

Originally posted by Tvrepair View Post
                              Car alternators are current amplifiers no voltage. They have to be energised with 12v to output 14 volts. sorry i am new here just know a little about alternators.
                              What would happen to the voltage from the alternator if I remove the voltage regulator while running the alternator at say 3500 rpm? Would the voltage remain the same?

Ged

Comment

• Regulator

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                What would happen to the voltage from the alternator if I remove the voltage regulator while running the alternator at say 3500 rpm? Would the voltage remain the same?

Ged
                                You have an output lug for charging about 14 volts. There is a control voltage that energizes the field coil or electromagnet in the center of the alternator . The voltage regulator controls output voltage I do not think speed will effect that voltage. It has rectifiers inside to control voltage. It will not work without voltage and current to field winding

Comment

Working...
                                X