Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Thanks Kurt,

My team just did first measurements with alternate flux path on rings and found few interesting facts:
    1) The inductance of Leeedskalni's primary coil increase when load is applied to one of secondary coils (this is opposite: In the standard transformer the inductance decreases when load is applied)
    2) The reactive resistance is increased under load (again it is opposite from conventional transformer)

The more measurements with recorded video will follow as my tean's work will progress.

Transformer core with alternative magnetic flux path:
    http://imgbin.org/images/10283.jpg

Primary coil without load:
    http://imgbin.org/images/10284.jpg

Primary with 1 secondary shorted:
    http://imgbin.org/images/10285.jpg

Primary with both secondaries shorted:
    http://imgbin.org/images/10286.jpg
    The way I see it with the primary inductance increasing with load.
    If say for eg. the transformer is using 500mA at 12 volts to idle, 6 watts, then
    then the secondary is loaded the inductance should increase and the input
    power should reduce, the result of that would be that the only less than
    6 Watts could be drawn from the supply, the loaded input reduces and so the
    secondary output could only be less than the loaded input.

However the input would reduce with load although it would be less efficient
    than a regular transformer because a regular transformer could output more
    power for it's size and the ratio between unloaded input and loaded "output"
    would be much more.

Basically If the input power reduces when the transformer is loaded the
    output is restricted to less than the input. The input reducing means next to
    nothing if the total output of the transformer in that mode is less than the
    unloaded input.

The efficiency of a regular transformer fully loaded is almost 100 %.

This is why Thanes BiTT output is mW not hundreds of Watts, which is what
    we want. With such small power levels the measurements mean very little.
    Like the difference between one grain of sand and three grains of sand, can't
    do much with either amount. Showing more mW out than in means very little
    to me. He should measure the input from the wall not at the input to the BiTT.

Same with the Regenerative Acceleration the input to the drive motor is
    always more than the output of the generator, in other words Under Unity,
    because he discounts the drive motor input pretty much, and focuses on the
    difference between loaded and unloaded.

What is needed is more output energy as compared to the "TOTAL" input
    energy to run the entire setup, total user input compared to actual output,
    output meaning taken from the system, unless the energy of the spinning
    rotor is tapped it there is no mechanical output from that the only output is
    the electrical output.

Cheers

Comment

• Whats needed is the shorted coils as in Leedskalnin's PMH, this causes an electric field to circulate around the core ninety degrees to the magnetic field inside the core. But then again Im not sure the ferrite will keep the fields running as does the soft iron core, the inner rings could be ferrite and the outer ring could be soft iron or wire this should satisfy the requisite, this may be exactly whats needed.
      Lots to play with and learn here.
      dave
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        The way I see it with the primary inductance increasing with load.
        If say for eg. the transformer is using 500mA at 12 volts to idle, 6 watts, then
        then the secondary is loaded the inductance should increase and the input
        power should reduce, the result of that would be that the only less than
        6 Watts could be drawn from the supply, the loaded input reduces and so the
        secondary output could only be less than the loaded input.
        What I don't get about the logic is this: Say we have 6 watts idling, now we load the secondary and get 6 watts. The input reduce to zero. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
          What I don't get about the logic is this: Say
          we have 6 watts idling, now we load the secondary and get 6 watts. The input
          reduce to zero. It just doesn't make sense.
          Yeah that too. I don't get it. I only ever see tiny outputs. A regular transformer
          is handy because when more loads are added they get powered, up to the
          maximum rating of the transformer anyway. I would like to see a transformer
          with 6 Watts idle power or whatever, reduce it's input with a load 5 times the
          idle input power and still power the 30 Watt load. Then power another 30 Watt
          load, which is reasonable load to expect a fairly small (regular) transformer to
          power easily only 60 Watts.

A transformer that can only output less than it's idle input power is not much use.

Comment

• Ed Leedskalnin once said...

"I made a lot more electricity with steel than I ever made with copper".

Regards...

Comment

Yeah that too. I don't get it. I only ever see tiny outputs. A regular transformer
              is handy because when more loads are added they get powered, up to the
              maximum rating of the transformer anyway. I would like to see a transformer
              with 6 Watts idle power or whatever, reduce it's input with a load 5 times the
              idle input power and still power the 30 Watt load. Then power another 30 Watt
              load, which is reasonable load to expect a fairly small (regular) transformer to
              power easily only 60 Watts.

A transformer that can only output less than it's idle input power is not much use.

I think my point was it's an anomaly. If you reduce input from 6 watts idle to zero watts idle while drawing 6 watts from the secondary, it means 6 watts out, 0 watts in. Even if the system idle at 6 watts. You add a coil and it drag to 10 watts (4 more watts). You load the secondary and get 4 watts. Now it's 6 watts in 4 watts out while before 6 watts in 0 watts out.

Yes, currently it's little power, but the logic is what we should work on... for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                What I don't get about the logic is this: Say we have 6 watts idling, now we load the secondary and get 6 watts. The input reduce to zero. It just doesn't make sense.
                Actually I think what would happen is the transformer would work right down to
                it's "output short circuit" power with whatever loads are added and the input
                would be at it's "input power level when output is shorted" as well, then when more loads were
                added not much else would happen after that. I don't see how it could, unless
                the frequency was changed, if the frequency was lowered the input would then
                increase I think.

The input would not get to 0 Watts unless the output was also Zero Watts.
                If the input drops to 3 Watts from 6 watts then the output would be less than 3 Watts.

Like in this video.
                (Regenerative acceleration transformer effects ?) Bogus or not - YouTube

P.S. I'm not sure if I shorted the secondary in that video, but I can power it
                up and do it if anyone is interested to see what happens. What will happen
                will depend on how I set the frequency. At low frequency the input will
                increase and likely destroy my circuit switches. And at high frequency
                the input will reduce and not much current will flow in the secondary.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-12-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Actually I think what would happen is the transformer would work right down to
                  it's "output short circuit" power with whatever loads are added and the input
                  would be at it's "input power level when output is shorted" as well, then when more loads were
                  added not much else would happen after that. I don't see how it could, unless
                  the frequency was changed, if the frequency was lowered the input would then
                  increase I think.

The input would not get to 0 Watts unless the output was also Zero Watts.
                  If the input drops to 3 Watts from 6 watts then the output would be less than 3 Watts.

Well, in BiToroid case you got Lenz force split path between primary coil and another secondary coil. When used properly, the counter EMF would sum up with another secondary coil and both seconadries would do magnetic coupling between themselves. Also because counter EMF is induced from load your loaded up secondary coil becomes primary coil to another secondary coil...

The magnetic flux paths and timing must be looked from hard logic point of view.
                  Also coil windings should be looked from magnetic point of view when they are inducing current and generating couinter EMF. Then think what you can do with counter EMF to make it do useful work instead of going back into primary coil and lowering inductance then making power losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Thanks Kurt,

My team just did first measurements with alternate flux path on rings and found few interesting facts:
                    1) The inductance of Leeedskalni's primary coil increase when load is applied to one of secondary coils (this is opposite: In the standard transformer the inductance decreases when load is applied)
                    2) The reactive resistance is increased under load (again it is opposite from conventional transformer)

The more measurements with recorded video will follow as my tean's work will progress.

Transformer core with alternative magnetic flux path:
                    http://imgbin.org/images/10283.jpg

Primary coil without load:
                    http://imgbin.org/images/10284.jpg

Primary with 1 secondary shorted:
                    http://imgbin.org/images/10285.jpg

Primary with both secondaries shorted:
                    http://imgbin.org/images/10286.jpg
                    you do some very good research T1000

sometimes i have to look up the meaning of your complex explanations but it is clear you are skilled and i value your data and advice
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• First Kurt let me congratulate you , You sound almost speechless with wonder on your video, Its just got to be a huge rush when the impossible is happening in front of your eyes !
                      I've always been a big fan of Thane's work too ! and you do give credit where its due!I did notice a few posts back someone asking what it has in common with a Don Smiths device … It makes free power available that’s what it has in common. An anomaly? .. of course it is, a long time coming too! I thought I'd post some of the Bi flux methods including Thane's just for ref
                      FREE ENERGY # 35 BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER - 377 % OVER UNITY MOTIONLESS - YouTube
                      as with anything COP>1 I'm sure folks know what to commit to Hard Drives!
                      This is a PDF written by forum member Wonju
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/attach..._part1-r04.pdf
                      on another thread from this forum “re-inventing the wheel”
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post210896
                      it goes into a little more detail on the principles expressed by by T1000 Thain and Kurt
                      in support of a similar “split flux” system here demonstrated by our good friend Woopy (I love woopys vids anyway)
                      generador Figuera approach 2 - YouTube
                      vidbid has also opened a thread on bi flux paths
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post176428 once again congratulations Mr clean!
                      Best wishes all Duncan
                      Last edited by Duncan; 11-12-2012, 07:35 PM.
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• I thought this might be of some interest, for any who are working on this :

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by valllhalla View Post
                          I thought this might be of some interest, for any who are working on this :

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf
                          I think most of the people on this forum have already read it.
                          But thanks for the tip.

Tell me Kurt, how on earth did you figure the darligton pair would oscillate?

It did but in my world I would have never thougt.

Comment

• Below is an updated schematic diagram of Kurt's Device.

It is still not clear where the +9V supply rail comes from ...and where the red question marks go to.

Comment

• Originally posted by penno64 View Post
                              Gentlemen,

Patience - all in good time

Please resist from overwhelming Kurt (mrclean)

The last thing we need is another Romero!

Regards, Penno
                              Agreed.

The difference is Romero was most likely a faker.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post153534

Comment

• Originally posted by Berg View Post
                                Agreed.

The difference is Romero was most likely a faker.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post153534
                                bull$hit
                                Last edited by Dave45; 11-13-2012, 02:50 AM.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X