Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    holy crap you guys and gals!!

OMG IVE NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED, this is really wierd, but i was playing around with single pulse-to-start direct connection to itself, and noticed the system began to oscillate when i did a certain routine of steps, then decided to remove caps where i had the battery... along with the positive.... and something magical happened....

... the light kept going...

and when i thought it was going to stop, it kept coming back

39F Don Smith Device Project: BITOROID IN SELF-LOOP, WITH LOAD, NO BATTERY NO CAP - YouTube
    Not bad!
    But does it have any relations to Smith's setup?
    Seems like selfresonant transformer, but what makes it resonating without power in, you right - "weird", must be some sort of input.
    Well, I guess you'll figure out soon, since there's no exact schematic available.

Comment

• I think mr. clean is already overwhelmed with what he has found. I do hope also that all details can be made public as fast as possible if this is really as big as it looks. I truly believe that's the only SAFE way to have something like this.
      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
        Not bad!
        But does it have any relations to Smith's setup?
        Seems like selfresonant transformer, but what makes it resonating without power in, you right - "weird", must be some sort of input.
        Well, I guess you'll figure out soon, since there's no exact schematic available.
        It's all about resonance as Don Smith always said. I agree it's weird as to where the power is coming from - hopefully the aether or as Tesla said 'the very wheelwork of nature'. My one BIG question (and I apologize if this is obvious since I just jumped back in here 2 days ago so I may have missed something) is whether the signal generator is being also powered by the circuit or whether it has it's own power source. My own signal generator can put out quite a bit of power and I'm sure with the right circuit could light a few LED's by itself. So I hope that is not the main source of power here.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• totally agree . Thank you mr.clean for hammering it out and Love you for your excellent find. The one thing that looks like a really good device for the poor . in all countries if you get your double blind replication . Please don't let the cat jump on it if you got one . I have been there .

The sig gen question is my first thought but i have one you can get for free called the Ts-3001 . it only takes 1ua @ 1 volt . surely you can get that off there somewhere .. get them here a great PWM varaible and Free with free ship . read here Touchstone Semiconductor Introduces the New TS3001, a 1µA, Accurate, Easy to Use Timer IC Simple to Program with Just One Resistor
          and here are the demo order page High Performance, Low Power Analog ICs from Touchstone
          Last edited by fusionchip; 11-10-2012, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• need your experienced information re Resistor for output frequency to load transforme

[QUOTE=Peculian
            Me myself have confirmed with a simple, crude circuit that what Don Smith said and showed :a resistor can change the output frequency.

Hello Peculian Sir,

clarence here,
            regarding your statement to change of output frequency to input for load transformer (I assume) I would definitely like to have the information that you could give regarding this very thing. I am getting closer to the point where I will be adjusting the high freq from my L2 coil prior to its input into my household load transformer ( 25kv 120/240) and I believe I know the correct method to do that according to D Smith, however there is no substitute for experience! that Is why I would appreciate all of your info and knowledge concerning this subject.

many thanks in advance for your time and considerations Sir!
            mike, onward!

Comment

• forgot to mention it is a stable square wave half duty and inverted 2nd out for full duty if needed 1khz -25 khz stable and variable .
              Attached Files

Comment

• Excellent job Mr. Clean!!!!

Comment

• @Mr. Clean

Let's draw a decent schematic diagram of your device.
                  Below is an updated diagram...

Let me know what still needs to be added and corrected.

For example:
                  1) The turn counts of windings W1, W2 and W3
                  2) Anything else is connected to the transformer (e.g. the load)
                  3) The correct frequency, shape and duty cycle of the waveform feeding the R5
                  4) The correct power supply voltages (now +9V and +12V)
                  5) The self-looping path
                  6) The correct diode and transistor part numbers
                  7) The correct values of the resistors and capacitors
                  8) Anything else that is incorrect or missing
                  Last edited by verpies; 11-10-2012, 04:50 AM.

Comment

• many thanks

Hi everyone thankyou, but i just hope to live up to the expectations now

one thing i know for sure, anytime i have ever taken the positive off the battery, the system totally stops, and here with this unique setup, it kept going, so im optimistic.

it is very hard to replicate the effect, but im trying to systematize the process, there is a VERY fine setting on signal gen, and to tell you the truth im having difficulty replicating it, but bottom line is its all there, just have to understand it.

i still am trying to figure out why it would rise up and down, then always back up tho if i manipulated a few small, seemingly insignificant things, but made it come back for whatever the reason.

even the last radiant circuit i was using with the 2 transistors couldnt keep itself going like this,

anyway in trying to figure out any possibilities i thought maybe its the 9 volt in the signal gen driving the base of transistor..... but its not, the signal gen is isolated from the "supply" current, so im still stumped on what was making the meter rise as the bulb was lit
                    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                    In the expert's mind there are few.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Hi everyone thankyou, but i just hope to live up to the expectations now

one thing i know for sure, anytime i have ever taken the positive off the battery, the system totally stops, and here with this unique setup, it kept going, so im optimistic.

it is very hard to replicate the effect, but im trying to systematize the process, there is a VERY fine setting on signal gen, and to tell you the truth im having difficulty replicating it, but bottom line is its all there, just have to understand it.

anyway in trying to figure out any possibilities i thought maybe its the 9 volt in the signal gen driving the base of transistor..... but its not, the signal gen is isolated from the "supply" current, so im still stumped on what was making the meter rise as the bulb was lit
                      Show the exact schematic, what's the problem? No one gonna steal it, it's yours, but maybe we can get the reason why disconnected + of battery still feeding the system.
                      Rgds.

Comment

• Originally posted by verpies View Post
                        @Mr. Clean

Let's draw a decent schematic diagram of your device.
                        Below is an updated diagram...

Let me know what still needs to be added and corrected.

For example:
                        1) The turn counts of windings W1, W2 and W3
                        2) Anything else is connected to the transformer (e.g. the load)
                        3) The correct frequency, shape and duty cycle of the waveform feeding the R5
                        4) The correct power supply voltages (now +9V and +12V)
                        5) The self-looping path
                        6) The correct diode and transistor part numbers
                        7) The correct values of the resistors and capacitors
                        8) Anything else that is incorrect or missing
                        WOW good job man! ok im gonna have to draw it on paper and post it on my imageshack, but you have it very close there,

Actually im kinda stressed now about this i posted it as soon as i made it, when i realized the meter climbing, i didnt even look away, carefully grabbed camera and just tried to let it go.... and go... and go.... hehe

but i will show what i did and hopefully someone with a full brain can nail exactly what the reason is im just glad i got it on camera lol
                        i really think it has something to do with open bifiliar wires and keeping as little voltage drop as possible, but something was going back into that cap even tho it was unconnected at output, maybe from being beside the pos out wire it was collecting charge...? i REALLY dont know.
                        i will investigate more tomorow , i gotta sleep lol
                        Last edited by mr.clean; 11-10-2012, 07:23 AM.
                        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                        In the expert's mind there are few.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

WOW good job man! ok im gonna have to draw it on paper and post it on my imageshack, but you have it very close there,

Actually im kinda stressed now about this i posted it as soon as i made it, when i realized the meter climbing, i didnt even look away, carefully grabbed camera and just tried to let it go.... and go... and go.... hehe

but i will show what i did and hopefully someone with a full brain can nail exactly what the reason is im just glad i got it on camera lol
                          i really thing it has something to do with open bifiliar wires and keeping as little voltage drop as possible, but something was going back into that cap even tho it was unconnected at output, maybe from being beside the pos out wire it was collecting charge...? i REALLY dont know.
                          If this IS the schematic, you have three LC oscillating circuits :
                          1. C5-W2
                          2. C6-W1
                          3. C7-W3

When bat-ry's disconnected the C5 still running the system coz this's very low power consuming circuit, and meter might show increase the voltage on LED (I don't see where it connected) when resonance still gaining it's amplitude; I see it all the time on short runs.
                          Needa just run it longer to see when balance get even and starts to decline.
                          But i like the idea of triple oscillation.
                          Rgds and Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
                            If this IS the schematic, you have three LC oscillating circuits :
                            1. C5-W2
                            2. C6-W1
                            3. C7-W3

When bat-ry's disconnected the C5 still running the system coz this's very low power consuming circuit, and meter might show increase the voltage on LED (I don't see where it connected) when resonance still gaining it's amplitude; I see it all the time on short runs.
                            Needa just run it longer to see when balance get even and starts to decline.
                            But i like the idea of triple oscillation.
                            Rgds and Good luck.
                            Ummmm .... hints of TPU maybe ? I already see some other similarities. Better install a kill switch

Comment

i really think it has something to do with open bifiliar wires and keeping as little voltage drop as possible, but something was going back into that cap even tho it was unconnected at output, maybe from being beside the pos out wire it was collecting charge...? i REALLY dont know.
                              You just managed to get OU and INCREASED output instead of decreased output when one of secondary coils IS SHORTED.
                              The alternate flux path you provided takes Lenz force away from primary coil and additionaly shorted secondary becomes POSITIVE generator for another secondary so it helps instead of blocking.
                              If you watch your own previous videos carefully, in one you said, IN = 12V 0.5A, OUT= 30V 0.5A and in that video when you short one secondary the lightbulb in another secondary lights up even more. This is where I replied here to your post with feeling you got OU already...
                              Last edited by T-1000; 11-10-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Always wanting to know why

Juno - Science:Magnetosphere
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X