Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Today I was experimenting again on Don/Bruce setup and it seems that it is charging the source battery
    I've did two stepdown tranformers to lower voltage from two MOcaps in series.
    I will do a vid on this.
    Thanks
    AWESOME man, lookin forward to it
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new stuff?

Hey has anyone attempted the Dally schematic yet, that and the Bruce P. Ion valve are on my to do list, just need one more payday lol

And i thought id put up a few pics on my imagshack of some big solar installs ive been doing...

By day my company is SolarWindDepot, and under cover of night i am working on the DS /Tesla "blackbox" stuff

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
      On the one setup there are 80 panels at 230 watts each LOL
      And the length wouldve presented too many ohms in the DC wire, so used microinverters with 4 independantly controlled banks, and ran AC straight to the computer and to grid

Anyway, most are grid ties, with optional ondemand use if grid goes down, and do off grid installs as well, lately RVs have been popular
      Last edited by mr.clean; 09-30-2012, 10:34 PM.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        Hey has anyone attempted the Dally schematic yet, that and the Bruce P. Ion valve are on my to do list, just need one more payday lol

And i thought id put up a few pics on my imagshack of some big solar installs ive been doing...
        By day my company is SolarWindDepot, and under cover of night i am working on the DS /Tesla "blackbox" stuff
        ImageShack® - Register

ImageShack® - Register
        On the one setup there are 80 panels at 230 watts each LOL
        And the length wouldve presented too many ohms in the DC wire, so used microinverters with 4 independantly controlled banks, and ran AC straight to the computer and to grid

Anyway, most are grid ties, with optional ondemand use if grid goes down, and do off grid installs as well, lately RVs have been popular
        Sounds cool....your pic links go to login page...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
          Sounds cool....your pic links go to login page...
          Ok this should be it...
          80 panel setup, 230 watts each
          running EMT for the high voltage wires
          another 5000watt install in progress

solar has made some advancement with polycrystalline, it would just be a waste to ignore its potential.

but experiments in FE continue of course
          Last edited by mr.clean; 09-30-2012, 10:39 PM.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Ok this should be it...
            80 panel setup, 230 watts each
            running EMT for the high voltage wires
            another 5000watt install in progress

solar has made some advancement with polycrystalline, it would just be a waste to ignore its potential.

but experiments in FE continue of course
            Very nice.....

Comment

There is dedicated thread about it:

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                There is dedicated thread about it:

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY
                sweet thanks man! how is your work going?
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

sweet thanks man! how is your work going?
                  All is back to normal, thanks for asking
                  In background working on E. Leedskalnin generator resurrection, will see how it goes after few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    All is back to normal, thanks for asking
                    In background working on E. Leedskalnin generator resurrection, will see how it goes after few months.
                    There are series of videos on youtube about numerology regarding ED"s secrets .
                    The Secret of the Universe [2008] complete english
                    The Secret of the Universe [2008] complete english - YouTube
                    Also videos from 2009 .

Regards
                    "Nothing is impossible , except that the state of your mind makes it so '' . Prof John R.R. Searl

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiakosia View Post
                      There are series of videos on youtube about numerology regarding ED"s secrets .
                      The Secret of the Universe [2008] complete english
                      The Secret of the Universe [2008] complete english - YouTube
                      Also videos from 2009 .

Regards
                      I seen those videos few years ago, thanks

The secret is much simpler in generator. Combine stator's PMH "U" coil core with magnets facing North+North(one leg)<->South+South(middle)<->North+North(second leg) on rotor and wind coils in one direction: Ed Leedskalnin - PMH Experiments 1 - YouTube
                      Then use Ismael Aviso explanation on shorting coils (over spark gap in this case) Ismael Aviso Tech Ambient extraction basic principles part 2 / 3 - YouTube then have fun in your experiments.

Cheers!

Comment

• Interesting...

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        Today I was experimenting again on Don/Bruce setup and it seems that it is charging the source battery
                        I will do a vid on this.
                        Thanks
                        Looking forward to this.Schematics ...no...?

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Looking forward to this.Schematics ...no...?

Ged
                          Hi don't want to jump on conclusions but at one time charge on my source went up. Now as if stopped.
                          Ok still experimenting on this.
                          Mr.Clean did you do something with those big caps yet? Any good output?
                          Thanks

Comment

Hi don't want to jump on conclusions but at one time charge on my source went up. Now as if stopped.
                            Ok still experimenting on this.
                            Mr.Clean did you do something with those big caps yet? Any good output?
                            Thanks
                            Big caps? you mean the 2600 Farad in 12.5v series? or the 2000v 40uf? hehe

yes they run awesome, but right now my PVM500 is down
                            And when i do new videos i want them to be improvements on the previous, so until i get that dealt with i am kinda hooped
                            But it motivated me to try the 60 hz LC which was a success, so that was nice

yeah thats crappy about the circuit stopping on you, oh and an instant way to tell if you are really putting in more than you are using is to parallel caps up to your battery, then remove the battery and keep the caps in place i havent tried it yet with my smith board, but the radiant circuit i was playing with a while back in fact went 3 or 4 days on the battery from 12.04v or so to 12.31v with the cfl's going, i actually turned it off cause the battery was charged LOL
                            i then tried using a different setup and eventually lost interest, hehe. but i should actuall re-build it and try running on the caps

in trying to move ahead, on my driver i replaced the fuse and 555, and still nothing
                            so im thinking of bypassing the AC input in the driver, and tapping into the circuit at the 12v component, cause on the schem there is a built in stepdown trafo to be driven by AC source.
                            So bypass and use DC i think, then trouble shoot from there.

hehe but is there something in particular u want to see about the caps?

Hey actually one more thing, last time i was charging and running on the big 2600F, the diodes i put in full wave failed and went up in Violent Smoke!!
                            Anyone know what did that? Too much current thru? or trying to hold too much reverse current?
                            Last edited by mr.clean; 10-03-2012, 08:27 PM.
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

I will do a vid on this.
                              Thanks
                              Hi Guruji, Maybe what you are seeing is the normal action of the battery.
                              With a lead acid battery (not sure about others) when the battery is fully
                              charged then a reasonable load is connected what happens is the battery
                              voltage initially drops because of the load, but after a short time when the
                              chemical action of the battery catches up with the demand of the load and
                              exceeds it the dropping voltage reverses and the battery voltage rises for a time,
                              but it never exceeds the fully charged voltage.

I can demonstrate this. Battery begins at about 12.8 volts then a 1.5 amp or
                              so load is added to the battery, the voltage drops from 12.8 to around 12.20 volts
                              in a few minutes then it starts to rise again. Depending on the load it may rise
                              back up to 12 .40 volts over a period of a few minutes maybe 10 minutes, not
                              so easy to show on video but I can and will do it. Anybody should be able to
                              do this and see it themselves.

This is normal battery behavior. It shows the battery doing it's chemical thing
                              to try to maintain the voltage at it's terminals when a load is added.

I'm not saying for sure this is what you see Guruji, just offering up a possible
                              reason for seeing a rising voltage of a battery that is loaded.

Cheers

Comment

• Help

Hi All
                                I have followed this thread for a wile now and have collected parts to build my first unit, after trying many different Nst,s I had to settled on a line transformer from an old B&W TV and I am using a 555timer to run it at about 27Khz at 58% duty cycle with a old computer power supply that gives me a output of 40W but my results were poor so I decided to try to run it on a duty cycle of 85% and then I started to get great sparks out of that up to about 30mm long. I took a 4ft 20W FL tube and by just holding it against the transformer it lights up but my calculations was not accurate
                                After when I checked again I realized that I am running at only 2.132 KHz but my results were good. My question is this should I continue with this frequency or go with the recommended frequencies of 27 kHz to over 30 kHz.
                                Mr. Clean you are a good person and I have followed your progress and enjoyed your vids can you give me some advice on how to go from here. And thank you for sharing so generously
                                Best Regards
                                Johan

Comment

Working...
                                X