Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Clean - just a thought and thumbnails from clarence

Hello mr Clean ,

after my post to this AM I thought about your burning various bulb on a continueing basis and I had a thought of a more delightful way to test output circuits and not do financial damage to anything and at the same time give a time span of whatever length was necessary for determing outputs of volts, amps, etc. the method shown in the attached thumbnails will also give you an immediate (slow immediate) indication of the success of your outputs and their usefulness. (all of you other heatseekers might want to take a look also!)

You will have to pullup the info shown on the link and then scroll to the DIY INDUCTION HEATER and click on it and there about four different type of circuits and videos of units actually operating. I thought it was neat!

the DIY induction coil heater circuits shown are not complicated and really dont have many expensive components involved AND you get to WATCH the GLOW come to life! without self destructing anything. Again its just a thought maybe you can use and enjoy! LOL mike,onward!
    Last edited by clarence; 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post

@Clarence
      Hi
      Let us know if by changing the duty cycle on your system has worked
      Thank you all
      Best regards,
      Johan
      Hello African, a pleasure again sir!

first I would like to thank you for the info on the E Assistant- it works well! I used it to set the duty cycle on my driver build and at the same time maintain that duty cycle while working out the resistor and potentiometer values to have a variable frequency ability to my my driver output!!!!! as I stated in a just this AM post I am waiting on the few remaing components for my driver build to came in and then I will be able to verify all of the expected results. Again many thanks for your info and kind thoughts Sir.
      mike,onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
        Well, I like the Japanese Device of Don, and it will be in my experiments when I get there.
        The mystery stuff is what Patrick has somehow tried to explain in his free pdf e-book: a timer of a kind, maybe constructed upon an
        555 IC timmer chip with intermediate an optoisolator as per Bedini style battery-pulsing device.
        Frequency set to user desire and needs.
        If anyone here has ever scraped off a vacuum cleaner in it there is a SCR device controlling power delivered to the electro-motor inside.
        The SCR is controlled by a set of litle transistor or a litle IC chip + a potentiometer.
        But it is not constructed with efficiency in mind, it is a tremendous power hog
        so much that if you set the var-pot in max power and switch on the vacuum cleaner, than most probably it will trigger the protection relays to off position
        because there is an great power consumed instantly resulting also in a powerful back e.m.f .
        So, the Don Smith style design fits more to our needs than that of a vac-cleaner. The initial principle is almost the same
        but the conventional way or design is a sure fire to what Don calls Heat Death and we can be pretty sure he is right about that.

About secrets. No, I think there are no secrets in these devices. It`s just a matter to keep on logical lines.
        For example: HV, HF, Big Cap/Cap-Bank, spark gap , thick wires, giving the fact we are dealing with high power
        And a properly constructed isolation transformer, according to the needed energy gain.
        Don always ephasized the importance to set a "goal" and start from that building up the device with the Trial & Error method,
        and if possible with LCR meter, Gauss meter and + a scope for fine tuning. aka loads of Experimenting since there`s no ready made cake.

Somehow similar is my first goal
        Yep, The Plauson style is the most basic static to dynamic elec-energy converter. A good starting point for everyone serious in free energy research.

Yes indeed, this is all about + the ambient power invited to the party.

Thank you for these good gems in our road.
        Also thank to you too Woopy. You alawys make things clear with simple schematics.

Also, Many Thanks to all positive construction feedback you folks made here.
        This will change power controlled/paid techniques as we know them till today from days of our Great Master : Nikola Tesla !
        Hi,

So what is needed for output from the capbank and what's in the left black box under the toroid? It gives nice sinusoid waveform.
        Started looking at this and this is what I think!

Do we need HV and spark-gaps?

Regards!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          What is the 72 Watts doing if it is not powering the secondary ? Most of the
          power put into the primary is going to the secondary, and if the output
          voltage is not smoothed the voltage spikes could cause spiking of the current
          through the load, so the bulbs could have been killed by higher voltage or
          higher current "spikes".

So even a constant input of 5 Watts could cause a spiking output or a built
          up output enough to blow the bulbs.

Looks interesting though and I like the sound.

In my opinion you need to rectify and smooth the output then pulse it though
          the load or make continuous AC with an even amplitude to it. Either way for a
          measurement of the output power the easiest way is to measure smoothed
          DC, and for the input a killo watt meter should work if it's wall power and far
          enough away from the setup. The kilowatt meter will show you your
          "corrected" power factor as well as input power.

If that's an AC meter which it looks like it is then it is measuring current both
          ways, you don't pay for what goes back only what doesn't go back. The
          effect of the power factor correcting capacitors is to keep "local" the reactive
          power so less is sent back to the supply, it is good for sure but the efficiency
          is still much the same.

A power factor of 0.8 means that 20 % of the input power is returned to the
          supply, this is not paid for. A power factor of 0.2 means that 80 % of the
          input is returned to the supply this is not paid for either. A power factor of
          1.0 means none of the input is returned to the supply so it's all paid for.
          Only the power that is consumed is paid for.

Reactive power is input power being returned to the supply, when the
          reactive power is corrected by a capacitor it stays local, it is then used a real
          power, therefore the only current that flows in a system with a power factor
          of 1.0 is the amount of current consumed.

Cheers
          you are great man, that really just clicked to me

and how you are saying, it's at constant "full" power, so then its just a question of "fully" making use of it.. and possibly cloning the reaction.

definitely a kilowatt meter would help doing this AC experimenting, i swear i ask for them and no-one has the brain to help at the stores lol

ok so rectify to DC, fill a 12v (or whatever voltage) cap and run the 12v lights... no prob
          ...sounds like a new video comin up... hehe
          i do have some 150 and 250v 8000uf electrolytics that would be perfect
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            All is back to normal, thanks for asking
            In background working on E. Leedskalnin generator resurrection, will see how it goes after few months.
            thats good i as well was always drawn to Leedskalnin's work. lookin forward to seeing some practical stuff
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• schem for the radiant circuit

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
              Do you have the schematic of this radiant circuit that you mentioned?
              Yes for 2600F I think it's alot for those poor diodes Maybe you should try to get bigger once.

Hi Farmhand yes maybe it's what you've saying what I was seeing ; but sometimes our wants would go beyond realities
              Ok thanks guys for response.
              here is the schem for that circuit i mentioned
              Replication Imhotep Radiant CFL Oscillator and Self-feeding?? Part 3 with new SCHEMATIC - YouTube

just be careful, i got the worst shocks Ever from it. use One hand at a time with it
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                Hello mr Clean ,

after my post to this AM I thought about your burning various bulb on a continueing basis and I had a thought of a more delightful way to test output circuits and not do financial damage to anything and at the same time give a time span of whatever length was necessary for determing outputs of volts, amps, etc. the method shown in the attached thumbnails will also give you an immediate (slow immediate) indication of the success of your outputs and their usefulness. (all of you other heatseekers might want to take a look also!)

You will have to pullup the info shown on the link and then scroll to the DIY INDUCTION HEATER and click on it and there about four different type of circuits and videos of units actually operating. I thought it was neat!

the DIY induction coil heater circuits shown are not complicated and really dont have many expensive components involved AND you get to WATCH the GLOW come to life! without self destructing anything. Again its just a thought maybe you can use and enjoy! LOL mike,onward!
                sweet, a heater is what i really need too!
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  here is the schem for that circuit i mentioned
                  Replication Imhotep Radiant CFL Oscillator and Self-feeding?? Part 3 with new SCHEMATIC - YouTube

just be careful, i got the worst shocks Ever from it. use One hand at a time with it
                  Thanks Mr.Clean your vids are great.
                  Regarding the Don Smith with higher capacitance and welding wires is it on the primary? Did you mean that if the primary has thicker wires it will give more current on L2.
                  You were still using the cap bank? Why don't you try a heater element as load?
                  Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• I am new

Hello guys, i am Lumpy and i am new.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

Comment

• Welcome HaffaLump

What is your interest and what is your back ground and .... what is your Dream ..

Here is some Info about Donald L Smith technology it is an online doc.
                      There is a lot of text, info etc from Zilano ( ZZZ ) .. very important and helpful.
                      Also Schematics and short peaces of film and links ..

Utopia Now

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                        Thanks Mr.Clean your vids are great.
                        Regarding the Don Smith with higher capacitance and welding wires is it on the primary? Did you mean that if the primary has thicker wires it will give more current on L2.
                        You were still using the cap bank? Why don't you try a heater element as load?
                        Thanks for sharing.
                        thanks man, the higher capacitance was the 100nF on primary 108 turn coil, i had recently been using 20nf or less.

thicker wires help cause when i was using test leads they were getting really warm, and wouldnt give the same short circuit sparking on output as the thicker wires.

yeah a heater would be good, but i plan to make another string of bulbs
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                          Hello African, a pleasure again sir!

first I would like to thank you for the info on the E Assistant- it works well! I used it to set the duty cycle on my driver build and at the same time maintain that duty cycle while working out the resistor and potentiometer values to have a variable frequency ability to my my driver output!!!!! as I stated in a just this AM post I am waiting on the few remaing components for my driver build to came in and then I will be able to verify all of the expected results. Again many thanks for your info and kind thoughts Sir.
                          mike,onward!
                          you saying this solved some things? is it like a circuit builder program?
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

thanks man, the higher capacitance was the 100nF on primary 108 turn coil, i had recently been using 20nf or less.

thicker wires help cause when i was using test leads they were getting really warm, and wouldnt give the same short circuit sparking on output as the thicker wires.

yeah a heater would be good, but i plan to make another string of bulbs
                            Ok thanks to you too. I've build the radiant Imhotep cfl oscillator and at one time it worked perfectly well but this morning wasn't oscillating. Only when I touched the collector with my finger.
                            Maybe pulsing to the base is not getting as it should be.

Comment

you saying this solved some things? is it like a circuit builder program?
                              Hello Mr Clean, & all

YES , African did us all ua favor when he posted the info about useing the ELECTRONICS ASSISTANT free software download. he had said he used it to figure capacitance andetc. and thereby had changed the duty cycle on hiss 555 circuit he was useing. I automaticaly pickup on all the small things others dont see in the posts and to me this was an instant BINGO!!!

I instantly used my yahoo search engine and typed in the words ELECTRONIC ASSISTANT and the thumbnail below gave the link info you see and I downloaded and saved it to my PC and set up its icon on my desktop and program file so that when I need to use it I just click on it and get to work.

It is an excellent tool to use!!!!!! I was having problems figureing out the necessary cap-resistor-diagram values for my invertor cuircuit to use to drive my air coils as a vNST for my L1 and I clicked on the frequency part of the program feature and it give a 555 program where you can plug in trial values til you get the needed mark space values (duty cycle!!) and frequency you want.

In my particular case for the R2 value to create a variable frequency range I simply let the R2 value give me the high frequency side of the range I wanted and then put in another R2 value until I got the low side of the variable range I wanted and then in my actual circuit diagram I simply added a R4 value below the R2 (the program doesnt show an R4 placement-you simply have to use your head) in the form of a variable pot with as high a watt value as comes with the pot and viola! I get a variable frequency steady 50% duty cycle inverter driver for my NST coils. BTW I havent stated it before in posts about my air gap coils NST arrangement, for reasons you can understand, but the result is actually a free energy devive on its own. When I run the variable pot through its ranges it hits a reasonant freq spot where the voltage really takes off and climbs to approx 1000 volts! ( the conventional iron core scenario says that the turns ratio to DC v input should only give 330 volts.) the air core coil arrangement works really nice. at lower freq values because of the low mutual inductance the out put is low also but as the frequency climbs so does the voltage untill it gets near and hits reasonance of the coils, then it takes off. also as the freq range gets higher than the sweet spot the voltage dropsback down and towards low values if the variant frq is turned high enough. nuff of that.

I would definitely download the program and use. warning tho- its like Lays chips! youll be useing it often.LOL
                              mike, onward!
                              Last edited by clarence; 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Imhotep Cfl oscillator selfcharger

Ok managed to get it oscillating. I did about six cfl's to it and it seemed that frequency was always getting higher.
                                Made a vid
                                Thanks to Mr.Clean who brought this up.

Imhotep cfl oscillator self charger - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X