Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some one deleted my don 2005 vids from yt

Dear All,
    I dont know how and why someone deleted my posted don 2005 vids from my Y.T account.

You are requested please copy remaining videos before they disappear.

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 - YouTube

Regards,
    D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
      Dear All,
      I dont know how and why someone deleted my posted don 2005 vids from my Y.T account.

Don Smith Inventors Weekend 2005 - YouTube

Regards,
      D.J
      Interesting.... would the sequence of deleting those videos tell us something what is important ?

Comment

• Do u have copy's of the vids that were deleted.
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
          thats one of the videos his son just had destroyed.!
          Don's Son Markus didn't do anything. He isn't interested in this work whatsoever.

Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
          Dear All,

I did warn folks that they were copyrighted and the links were used without permission.

I had permission to post them on the energy forum from Bruce.

No one else had the courtesy to ask Bruce.

I've already had my rant so I'm not going to bother again.

Making money doesn't even come into it.

Bruce uses all monies for his radiant energy research which is his first love.

Courtesy and manners goes a long way.

Everything should be free in the world, but unfortunately it isn't.

Without Bruce this thread wouldn't exist.

Where do you think all the Don Smith videos and schematics originated from?

Don and Bruce. (who isn't Don's Son)

Bruce is very annoyed about the situation but he doesn't follow this thread.

Seeing as I know the truth and I do follow the thread I thought I should set the record straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            Don's Son Markus didn't do anything. He isn't interested in this work whatsoever.

I did warn folks that they were copyrighted and the links were used without permission.

I had permission to post them on the energy forum from Bruce.

No one else had the courtesy to ask Bruce.

I've already had my rant so I'm not going to bother again.

Making money doesn't even come into it.

Bruce uses all monies for his radiant energy research which is his first love.

Courtesy and manners goes a long way.

Everything should be free in the world, but unfortunately it isn't.

Without Bruce this thread wouldn't exist.

Where do you think all the Don Smith videos and schematics originated from?

Don and Bruce. (who isn't Don's Son)

Bruce is very annoyed about the situation but he doesn't follow this thread.

Seeing as I know the truth and I do follow the thread I thought I should set the record straight.
            Clarence here,

just what record did you set straight?????

Comment

• Digital meter phantom readings.

Hi all, Here is a couple of clips showing why digital meters especially "clamp
              current meters" are completely useless in most situations around high frequency equipment.

This clamp meter reads up to more than 200 Amperes in free air near the coil,
              but at a certain distance it will read 20 amps or 10 amps depending on the distance. The meter works fine with pure DC.

Clamp meter HF phantom readings - YouTube

Here is the reason why, an analogue uA meter with a coil and diodes attached
              shows why there can be a problem.

uA reading - YouTube

Conceivably I could place the meter around a wire at a certain distance and
              make it appear as though there was many amps flowing in the wire when in
              fact there is not.

Maybe passing a weak HF direct current of a few hundred mA through a wire
              can cause a reading of many amps.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                Clarence here,

just what record did you set straight?????

There was some confusion about Don's Son having destroyed some videos from yourself. Which is not true.

There was also confusion about what had happened to a number of members videos from there YT accounts. They have been removed for copyright reasons.

Comment

• new vid, 60hz tuned resonant

Hi all, posted a new vid, High freq driver temporarily down, so i wanted to try something that most people could do with a regular high voltage NST running on 60hz.
                  So i , measured 121mH on the NST primary, and added 60uF (supposed to be 58uF) and observed a dramatic drop in input current, without dimming the light at full brightness.
                  Then on the Primary tank circuit i added another 10nF for a total of 20nF on the 928uH L1, it seemed to work best for whatever reason.
                  Output not measured but im overvolting the bulb due to the rate of bulbs im going thru lol
                  Not as good as the high freq driver, but here Input was 49vac and current dropped from 1.1amps to .35amps, and im sure the peak to average power ratio means the input power can be even less than the typical straight DC calculation of Volts x Amps
                  Don Smith Device Project Part 35: Resonant 60hz Transformer Experiment - YouTube
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi !

Originally posted by atta View Post
                    i was just comparing the videos uploaded with this document and suddenly all clues flashed.The great don smith revealed almost every thing about this device in vids and this doc combined.
                    Agreed,the one thing I was holding back on saying until I have a working device that powers a real noisy drill...

Originally posted by atta View Post
                    A good earth ground is must.
                    Seemingly underrated and sometimes ignored.Military Standard grounding is inline with Don, Tesla and Moray. See the info from the Military....At least five feet.....Or multiple or plates etc...with salt to improve conductivity,I suspect that some of the failures maybe due to just that...not having a really good ground.

Good stuff
                    Ged

Comment

• Sparks Again!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Don,

In your experience, have you been able to obtain energy without the use of a spark-gap?

There are two kinds of energy [electro and magnetic] when used electric when earth grounded dies the classic heat death , how ever resonate magnetic flux is everywhere present throughout the universe , for example it's the source which spins the Earth at 1,000 miles per hour.

Since the weight of the Earth is known, the energy required to do this is known. This Energy is the Ambient Background everywhere present. Next step, transformers change magnetic flux into electrical flux which is useful energy. I have gone FAR, FAR beyond this stage and am already where you will be in about 20 years if you truly understand what you are doing.

Regards,

Don Smith
                      So what is the answer here? Is the sparkgap necessary or not? YES or NO .ZZZ and others had argued this to death.It was just not seen in some of Don's devices.

The tesla aerial patent did not show it in some of the embodiments unless the space between the shiny plate and source power is considered a "gap".

Happy experimenting

Ged

Comment

There was some confusion about Don's Son having destroyed some videos from yourself. Which is not true.

There was also confusion about what had happened to a number of members videos from there YT accounts. They have been removed for copyright reasons.
                        Clarence here,

I didnt make a mistake ( I saw the N E H tag ) I simply inferred that it was dons son to wait and see if the hidey fish would surface and sure enough it bit! bye

Comment

• Clarence grow some balls and say what you mean.

I don't speak gibberish!

I have tried to help this thread and the members as much as physically possible.

I almost had every video Bruce had reduced from prices ranging from $15 - $29 to $3 until a few members who know who they are cocked things up.

I even tried to convince Bruce to give them away after this happened.

Have a FREE hug

Comment

• Donald Smith Videos

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                            Clarence grow some balls and say what you mean.

I don't speak gibberish!

I have tried to help this thread and the members as much as physically possible.

I almost had every video Bruce had reduced from prices ranging from $15 - $29 to $3 until a few members who know who they are cocked things up.

Have a FREE hug
                            Hi Soundiceuk,

Are ALL of Don's Videos available on DVD?

1996 to 2005?

High quality, unedited.Or can I get unedited versions like the Zero Point Energy Interview?

Ged

Comment

• I'll get back to you on that one Ged.

Comment

Clarence grow some balls and say what you mean.

I don't speak gibberish!

Have a FREE hug
                                Clarence here,

Two in return for one-just like dons multiplying devices!
                                mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X