Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
    It is not good to fight and also no good to tell lies.
    What is missing, hidden batteries?
    Thats all you say, you go away again?
    No new schematic?

    Think
    my dear u will find out what is missing in don and kapanadze schemes.
    its not batteries its something more important piece of circuit.

    rgds
    zzzz

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zilano View Post
      dear folks!

      its not good to fight. if u dont see clear read under.

      u have watched don videos and kapanadze videos have u ever seen a big trafo like dynatron showing?

      the answer is absolutely No.

      both don smith and kapanadze use same resonance tesla coil.

      both have claimed mega watts and kilowatts

      there is something missing that even don and kapanadze never specified.

      think about it.

      thats all i will say. those who get wot i want to convey will understand this.

      rgds
      zzzz
      You are wrong about the transformer, look at here Don Smith Free Energy - YouTube

      Comment


      • Zilano

        Please don't leave us again. Thanks for continuing to post. We are here to learn from you.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Joit View Post
          Really. Another Avramenko Diode is missing !

          Stop messing around here in this Forum and look for something what fits for your Disinformations. Let Peoples go on, when someone like Dynatron is posting REAL Informations from a REAL Device and REAL Work where Peoples can make Progress instead try to further disctract them with useless Posts.

          How much do you get paid actually for each Attempt what you do.
          well when people dont have enough understanding they talk as u r talking.
          plz grow up! if u have seen big trafos in any videos of smith and kapanadze running and producing power then prove it. this is not your forum you dont own it. its free for all and anyone can post who is a member. and i am a member. i have right to post. and if u dont like it u have other venues venture there. else skip wot i posted or posting.

          i get paid nothing but i wonder how much u getting paid to interfere?

          i bet a lot, from oil companies, energy supresssors?




          rgds
          zzzz
          Last edited by zilano; 05-12-2012, 10:34 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zilano View Post
            well when people dont have enough understanding they talk as u r talking.
            plz grow up! if u have seen big trafos in any videos of smith and kapanadze running and producing power then prove it.


            rgds
            zzzz
            Ok. Letís see what kind of understanding do you have.
            1.Your schem with reversed coil after flyback doesnít make sense at all.
            2. What is the substitution to the isolation transform do you offering?

            waiting for comments

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Garsony View Post
              Ok. Letís see what kind of understanding do you have.
              1.Your schem with reversed coil after flyback doesnít make sense at all.
              2. What is the substitution to the isolation transform do you offering?

              waiting for comments
              i wont offer anything from now.

              rgds
              zzzz

              Comment


              • Forum Question

                Is there a way to block posts you don't want to see?
                TIA

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Vidbid, Noone need to proove it anymore, that hes lying, he did proove it allready by hisself.

                  As far as your Answers go, you only look like another Comedian, not trustworthy, and only here for a bad Show.

                  When you refuse to answer simple Questions, it only shows, that you have something to hide, and anyone can make hisself a Picture from the Show what you do.
                  Thought you have more Backbone but you only look cheap like the Pysiques, with what you souround yourself.

                  So what is your Point Vidbid to support Disinformantions.
                  @Joit

                  counteroffer

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Noone need to proove it
                  False. There is no record for him submitting proof.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  you only look like another Comedian
                  Ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  not trustworthy
                  Ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  only here for a bad Show
                  Ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  you refuse to answer simple Questions
                  False. Answers provided.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  it only shows, that you have something to hide
                  False assumption.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  and anyone can make hisself a Picture from the Show what you do.
                  Unintelligible statement by Joit.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  Thought you have more Backbone
                  Ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  but you only look cheap
                  Ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  like the Pysiques
                  ?

                  Probably, ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  with what you souround yourself.
                  ?

                  Unclear

                  Probably, ad hominem.

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  what is your Point
                  Joit, what is your point?

                  Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  to support Disinformantions
                  Straw man.

                  -

                  Is that the best you have to offer?
                  Last edited by vidbid; 05-13-2012, 05:02 PM. Reason: Clarification
                  Regards,

                  VIDBID

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    well when people dont have enough understanding they talk as u r talking.
                    plz grow up! if u have seen big trafos in any videos of smith and kapanadze running and producing power then prove it.


                    rgds
                    zzzz
                    Zilano you are ridicoulus. Few Pages back you did arguing about the Capacitors, now you put your Flag into another Wind from the Coils.

                    All your other Attemps been about Transistors and whatelse ever, are you here for a bad laugh from Peoples, what you did fool?

                    Best wishes from Israels Lobby. Huh. Zaine | meaning of Zaine | name Zaine

                    Where this Definition seems does more match.
                    Urban Dictionary: Zaine
                    Zaine is the sperationg of two worlds, imagine the light and dark, the zip line between the world. Parallel Universes.
                    "Ah, damn the Zaine has finally come, the planet is ruined!"
                    (idk just w.e i guess you get the definition)
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                    Comment


                    • @ Vidbid.
                      Hows about stop spamming this Thread with your senseless Post, what actually dont say anything,
                      just another bad try from you, to refuse to answer a simple Question straight.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                        Is there a way to block posts you don't want to see?
                        TIA
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/profile.php?do=editlist
                        The Field Ignore List below
                        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                        Comment


                        • The only way to win an argument with an idiot is to first become one yourself... it appears everyone has become idiots. What a Pha - king sewer....

                          Comment


                          • Why can't we just all get along and do the science?
                            This forum is not about egos.

                            Yes, I was guilty of getting out of line myself with my careless choice of words based on my opinions. I was also victim to much more than that, but I learned from it.

                            The only thing important here or anywhere on this planet is science and spirit. Neither of those two things benefit from fighting.

                            I for one am interested in what Zilano has to say. Sqelching Z or anyone else is simply not productive.

                            Orion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Really. Another Avramenko Diode is missing !

                              Stop messing around here in this Forum and look for something what fits for your Disinformations. Let Peoples go on, when someone like Dynatron is posting REAL Informations from a REAL Device and REAL Work where Peoples can make Progress instead try to further disctract them with useless Posts.

                              How much do you get paid actually for each Attempt what you do.
                              @Joit

                              counteroffer

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Stop messing around here in this Forum
                              Why don't you lead by example.

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              and look for something what fits
                              Why should anyone do as you suggest when you have yet to earn his respect for you?

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Disinformations
                              Couched ad hominem.

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              Let Peoples go on
                              Again, why should anyone do as you suggest when you have yet to earn his respect for you?

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              when someone like Dynatron is posting REAL Informations from a REAL Device and REAL Work where Peoples can make Progress
                              I have admiration for Dynatron.

                              I have none for Joit.

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              instead try to further disctract them with useless Posts
                              How hypocritical. Why don't you lead by example?

                              Originally posted by Joit View Post
                              How much do you get paid actually for each Attempt what you do.
                              False assumption.

                              -

                              Is that the best you have to offer?
                              Last edited by vidbid; 05-13-2012, 05:03 PM.
                              Regards,

                              VIDBID

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Joit View Post
                                Zilano you are ridicoulus. Few Pages back you did arguing about the Capacitors, now you put your Flag into another Wind from the Coils.

                                All your other Attemps been about Transistors and whatelse ever, are you here for a bad laugh from Peoples, what you did fool?

                                Best wishes from Israels Lobby. Huh. Zaine | meaning of Zaine | name Zaine

                                Where this Definition seems does more match.
                                Urban Dictionary: Zaine

                                lol its not zaine its zane

                                if u think u r one then believe it. yet i did not make a fool of anybody nor has a wish to do so.

                                i have the right to post coz am member. neither me nor you own this forum so u cant stop me and i cant stop u from posting.

                                i get paid nothing.

                                but i wonder how much u getting paid by oil companies and energy supressors?


                                rgds
                                zzzz
                                Last edited by zilano; 05-12-2012, 11:09 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X