Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Joit View Post
    Just another Proof, that you have not a single Clue how the Device really works, complaining about the 'Big Transformators", that it cant be a part of it, but dont realize, that it IS ONE Part of it.
    But also refuse to answer specific Question about Ways to transforming at the Device.
    More Lies over Lies comming soon? Hopefully not anymore.
    You with a working Device? Only in your Dreams.
    lol ignorance is a bliss on ur part. keep it up.
    keep up the good and bad work.
    thanks for roasting and posting.

    enjoy ur stay! we need someone like u. who trigger a forey of useless arguments. an entertainment indeed!

    much appreciation for u always! off the record and in the record.

    rgds
    zzzz

    Comment


    • Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      It is not good to fight and also no good to tell lies.
      What is missing, hidden batteries?
      Thats all you say, you go away again?
      No new schematic?

      Think
      Counteroffer

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      It is not good to fight
      Neither is it good to back down from a fight.

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      and also no good to tell lies.
      Neither is it good to imply that someone is lying without first presenting the evidence to back up an accusation of lying.

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      What is missing
      Not an attempt at levity.

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      you go away again?
      Obviously, she is free to do as she chooses.

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      No new schematic?
      Hardly a brilliant observation.

      Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      Think
      Lead by example.
      Regards,

      VIDBID

      Comment


      • Please stop argumentative posts, your wasting mine and everyone else s time.

        Everyone has a right to post their idea's.

        Thank You
        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
          посмотреть это видео первые десять минут
          вот правильная ссылка
          Don Smith Free Energy - YouTube
          first 10 min

          Первые 10 минут (коротко);
          ведущий говорит, "в начале (90-е) он (ДС) строил трансформаторы, было много дискусий и практических опытов, вылившихся в то, что в понимании процессов лучше применять термин "энергия окр среды" вместо "энергии нулевой точки" и "энергии эфира";
          работал в разных должностях на Филлипс, нефтяные компании, говорит, нефть более не необходимость ввиду появления этих систем";
          далее Дон представляет резонансные энергетические системы, диктор -
          "первая на основе эффекта Казимира производящая больше выход чем вход, синус на выходном трансе, синус на промежуточном инвертере, пульсы постоянки и резонансный синус на обратном питании, используется хорошее оборудование и тестеры, на левом выход 115в переменки от трансформатора питаемого латром, на правом напряжение на батарее и возвратное напряжение, внутри виден конденсаторный блок и инверсионая цепь утилизирующие этот эффект Казимира и выдающие 120в переменки и 12в постоянки, или если необходимо 1(4?)40в и 48в соот-но;
          в нагрузке две авиационные лампы 12в пост тока мощностью 1 млн свечей каждая, наравне с 100Вт лампами и 20а подогревателем, тестеры показывают стабильную работу - на входе 115в на выходе 12в 65а; однако эта именно система пока не закольцована, сделана для презентации процессов в этой резонансной энергетической системе;
          далее обсуждаются слайды по этой системы".
          Спасибо.

          Joit, Garsony, guys; do not pay attention, he's just unemployed clown sitting here day a night, pretending running the thread;
          concentrate on real things.
          Last edited by promt; 05-13-2012, 03:26 AM.

          Comment


          • Thank You!!

            Well Spoken!!

            Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
            Please stop argumentative posts, your wasting mine and everyone else s time.

            Everyone has a right to post their idea's.

            Thank You

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              Dynatron can make mistakes too. It's obvious to me there is still many
              misconceptions. In case no one noticed I, pointed out to Dynatron that the
              flux density is maximum at idle for any power transformer, it has nothing to do
              with working with so called "cold" electricity. And I provided a link to the information.
              It was a misleading statement and I provided information to prove it, I did not
              dream up the information it is well known and freely available. And Nothing to
              do with any "cold" electricity. It's a 100% conventional effect normal to power transformers.

              Transformers Part 1 - Beginners' Guide to Electronics



              English translation.



              However Don does use a very big transformer in one of his video's and does
              also say to use an inverter circuit with a iron cored transformer but he says
              to use a step down transformer with a HV input stepped down to the 240 or
              120 volts AC 50/60 Hz. I've only "seen" him use one in one video in particular.

              I would guess that the suitcase/tabletop device as shown in the video's
              lighting the lights bulb bank does not use the 50/60 Hz iron cored transformer
              though and nor would it need to use it for simple light bulbs.

              Cheers

              P.S. I think Dynatronn understands I am not against him or his efforts. But if I
              see something that I think could be a misunderstanding I might just point out
              why I think that. As far as I can tell Dynatron is not upset by my pointing this
              out, if he is he shouldn't be. I think it is an important realization to make, that
              it is normal.


              ...
              A DC inverter up to 3kwa is very small (compare to the 3kwa iron core transformer) and can be fitted in the suitcase easilystem. i would go the same way for mobile small system, but not for commercial or home use system (20kwa and up). I have never heard about 60kwa DC inverter that is probably why Don used iron core transformer in his commercial system, which was presented on that video. There could be many other conversion methods also, but right now Dynatron trying to replicate Donís iron cored system. Thatís the big progress anyway, so, we will see the real power soon
              Last edited by Garsony; 05-13-2012, 02:26 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by promt View Post
                Первые 10 минут (коротко);
                ведущий говорит, "в начале (90-е) он (ДС) строил трансформаторы, было много дискусий и практических опытов, вылившихся в то, что в понимании процессов лучше применять термин "энергия окр среды" вместо "энергии нулевой точки" и "энергии эфира";
                работал в разных должностях на Филлипс, нефтяные компании, говорит, нефть более не необходимость ввиду появления этих систем";
                далее Дон представляет резонансные энергетические системы, диктор -
                "первая на основе эффекта Казимира производящая больше выход чем вход, синус на выходном трансе, синус на промежуточном инвертере, пульсы постоянки и резонансный синус на обратном питании, используется хорошее оборудование и тестеры, на левом выход 115в переменки от трансформатора питаемого латром, на правом напряжение на батарее и возвратное напряжение, внутри виден конденсаторный блок и инверсионая цепь утилизирующие этот эффект Казимира и выдающие 120в переменки и 12в постоянки, или если необходимо 1(4?)40в и 48в соот-но;
                в нагрузке две авиационные лампы 12в пост тока мощностью 1 млн свечей каждая, наравне с 100Вт лампами и 20а подогревателем, тестеры показывают стабильную работу - на входе 115в на выходе 12в 65а; однако эта именно система пока не закольцована, сделана для презентации процессов в этой резонансной энергетической системе;
                далее обсуждаются слайды по этой системы".
                Спасибо.

                Joit, Garsony, guys; do not pay attention, he's just unemployed clown sitting here day a night, pretending running the thread;
                concentrate on real things.
                you are right

                Comment


                • Guys,

                  Fighting in forum - better buy computer game and fight over there..

                  Dynatron replicated D Smith setup in own way, it is far from perfect but something at least. I respect his long hard work.

                  Zilano, I am quite surprised you gone very sceptic on what was posted. I would like to kindly ask you to show your own work results instead...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Dynatron can make mistakes too. It's obvious to me there is still many
                    misconceptions. In case no one noticed I, pointed out to Dynatron that the
                    flux density is maximum at idle for any power transformer, it has nothing to do
                    with working with so called "cold" electricity. And I provided a link to the information.
                    It was a misleading statement and I provided information to prove it, I did not
                    dream up the information it is well known and freely available. And Nothing to
                    do with any "cold" electricity. It's a 100% conventional effect normal to power transformers.

                    Transformers Part 1 - Beginners' Guide to Electronics



                    English translation.



                    However Don does use a very big transformer in one of his video's and does
                    also say to use an inverter circuit with a iron cored transformer but he says
                    to use a step down transformer with a HV input stepped down to the 240 or
                    120 volts AC 50/60 Hz. I've only "seen" him use one in one video in particular.

                    I would guess that the suitcase/tabletop device as shown in the video's
                    lighting the lights bulb bank does not use the 50/60 Hz iron cored transformer
                    though and nor would it need to use it for simple light bulbs.

                    Cheers

                    P.S. I think Dynatronn understands I am not against him or his efforts. But if I
                    see something that I think could be a misunderstanding I might just point out
                    why I think that. As far as I can tell Dynatron is not upset by my pointing this
                    out, if he is he shouldn't be. I think it is an important realization to make, that
                    it is normal.


                    ...
                    FROM DYNATRON:

                    ПРИВЕТСТВУЮ!!!
                    Я не буду спорить , это ваше мнение, я просто скажу как думаю я и это не расходится с моими наблюдениями.
                    Магнитный поток на холостом ходу в трансформаторе минимален, и противоэдс здесь нипричем.
                    Магнитный поток в обыкновенном трансформаторе определяется ампер- витками. Если трансформатор на холостом ходу потребляет минимальное количество ампер, значит и плотность магнитного потока минимальна.
                    Если вы с колебательного контура работающий на обыкновенном токе проводимости попытаетесь снять мощность как я это делаю в изолирующем трансформаторе- у вас ничего не получится, вы сразу же понизите индуктивность контура. На холодном электричестве же все наоборот, легкие электроны первичной обмотки не видят тяжелые электроны вторичной обмотки, Частота колебаний LC не меняется,
                    При нагрузке на вторичной обмотке уменьшается только амплитуда тока первичной обмотки. Эти измерения я провел с помощью трансформатора тока включенного в первичную обмотку изолирующего трансформатора.
                    Я еще сам не полностью разобрался с процессами происходящими в трансформаторе продукции, над этим пока работаем.
                    Пока могу добавить, что трансформатор с малым сердечником на холостом ходу имеет обрезаный сверху и снизу синус из за насыщения сердечника, при подключении нагрузки на вторичную обмотку сердечник разгружается и синус становится нормальным..
                    О дальнейших результатах буду сообщать по ходу экспериментов..

                    I wonít argue with you, Iíll just state my opinion and it does not diverge with my observation. The magnetic flux on the idle mode on the transformer is minimum and the back EMF has nothing to do with it.
                    The magnetic flux in the standard transformer determines by amper-winding turns. If the transformer on idle mode consumes minimum current, then the density of the magnetic flux is minimum. If you try to take the power from the osculating coil working on standard power (like I do it with a isolation transformer), it wonít work; you will immediately decrease the coil induction.
                    On cold electricity it is reversed, light electrons in the primary coil donít see heavy electrons of the secondary coil, so the LC frequency doesnít change.
                    The increase in load on the secondary coil only decreases the amplitude on the primary coil. I made this measurement by using a current transformer connected to the primary coil of the isolation transformer.
                    I didnít figure out all of the process in the transformer yet but Iím working on it right now. What I can say for now is that the transformer with a small magnetic core on idle mode has a cut on the top and the bottom of the sin wave by the cause of the saturation of the magnetic core. Increasing the load on the secondary coil unloads the magnetic core and the sin wave becomes normal.
                    I will inform you with my further results of my experiments.
                    Last edited by Garsony; 05-13-2012, 03:30 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                      ПРИВЕТСТВУЮ!!!
                      Я не буду спорить , это ваше мнение, я просто скажу как думаю я и это не расходится с моими наблюдениями.
                      Магнитный поток на холостом ходу в трансформаторе минимален, и противоэдс здесь нипричем.
                      Магнитный поток в обыкновенном трансформаторе определяется ампер- витками. Если трансформатор на холостом ходу потребляет минимальное количество ампер, значит и плотность магнитного потока минимальна.
                      Если вы с колебательного контура работающий на обыкновенном токе проводимости попытаетесь снять мощность как я это делаю в изолирующем трансформаторе- у вас ничего не получится, вы сразу же понизите индуктивность контура. На холодном электричестве же все наоборот, легкие электроны первичной обмотки не видят тяжелые электроны вторичной обмотки, Частота колебаний LC не меняется,
                      При нагрузке на вторичной обмотке уменьшается только амплитуда тока первичной обмотки. Эти измерения я провел с помощью трансформатора тока включенного в первичную обмотку изолирующего трансформатора.
                      Я еще сам не полностью разобрался с процессами происходящими в трансформаторе продукции, над этим пока работаем.
                      Пока могу добавить, что трансформатор с малым сердечником на холостом ходу имеет обрезаный сверху и снизу синус из за насыщения сердечника, при подключении нагрузки на вторичную обмотку сердечник разгружается и синус становится нормальным..
                      О дальнейших результатах буду сообщать по ходу экспериментов..
                      It's not my opinion my friend, it is the opinion of the guy that wrote the
                      article I linked. Transformers Part 1 - Beginners' Guide to Electronics

                      He says it is accepted fact that,
                      "For any power transformer, the
                      maximum flux density is obtained when the transformer is idle.
                      "
                      And I tend to believe it. The document is a solid source of information in my
                      opinion. You ought to read it. I'm not arguing with you I am just pointing out
                      that it appears to be a well established but very much misunderstood fact.

                      As stated by the guy.
                      The idea is counter-intuitive, it even verges on not making sense. Be that as it may, it's a fact, and missing it will ruin your understanding of transformers. At idle, the transformer back-EMF almost exactly cancels out the applied voltage. The small current that flows maintains the flux density at the maximum allowed value, and represents iron loss (see Section 2). As current is drawn from the secondary, the flux falls slightly, and allows more primary current to flow to provide the output current.
                      It doesn't bother me if you don't believe the guy, the main thing is others see
                      that no one is infallible and good research is better than allowing ourselves to
                      be just told things by internet identities.

                      I don't think the document I linked can be easily ignored. My own experiment
                      shows me the document is correct, when the power transformer is idle the
                      flux density is maximum. You would seem to be saying the document is false.
                      Well that is your right to do so.

                      Cheers

                      Comment


                      • This is my opinion, the magnetic flux in a power transformer builds up to the
                        point where it will leak, it's the flux leakage and copper losses that make up
                        most of the idle input current.

                        More opinion.
                        This is similar in a way to the way the electric flux builds up on the elevated
                        terminal of a Tesla Transmitter, it builds up until it leaks, it should be contained
                        to reduce losses. The output is into the ground.


                        Cheers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                          Zilano, I am quite surprised you gone very sceptic on what was posted. I would like to kindly ask you to show your own work results instead...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            Please stop argumentative posts, your wasting mine and everyone else s time.

                            Everyone has a right to post their idea's.

                            Thank You
                            Lead by example.
                            Regards,

                            VIDBID

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                              Guys,

                              Fighting in forum - better buy computer game and fight over there..

                              Dynatron replicated D Smith setup in own way, it is far from perfect but something at least. I respect his long hard work.

                              Zilano, I am quite surprised you gone very sceptic on what was posted. I would like to kindly ask you to show your own work results instead...
                              As long as they're the first to back down, they may leave, but I will remain.

                              Zilano is free to do as she chooses.
                              Regards,

                              VIDBID

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by promt View Post
                                Joit, Garsony, guys; do not pay attention, he's just unemployed clown sitting here day a night, pretending running the thread; concentrate on real things.
                                Apparently, from what Prompt posts, he believes that he can tell you what to believe, what to do, that you'll fall in line, and obey him. If you do obey him, then you'll be admitting to yourself that you're incapable of thinking for yourself, incapable of making your own decisions and choices, and incapable of deciding for yourself what to believe.
                                Last edited by vidbid; 05-13-2012, 06:04 AM. Reason: Clarification
                                Regards,

                                VIDBID

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X