X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
    thank you zilano
    i will try to build one .
    what type of capacitor you use in your device ?variable?
    do you use capacitor variable or coil variable or frequncy variable to get resonance ?

thanks in advance
    The most important parameter you should take care about is Du/Dt rate.
    This parameter shows what amount of energy can capacitor release to the primary coil. You will have big problems to get a really big values of this parameter in homemade capacitor.there is poor isolation which will be damaged if you shortcut capacitor. If you really want build a homemade one, use aluminiun plates isolated with mica, stick it with bee wax and use oil bath to avoid HV jumping over poor isolated edges.BUt it is dangerouse, if the capacitor inside bath will not be clean, it could easy explode once you short it with spark gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine
      What troubles me so much is that the guys who are shouting fraud the most don't have a working device to show and/or will not share it. They require everyone else to show their working device and/or prove that they know what they are talking about but (fraud guys) just give us a lot of negative talk and castigate everyone else who is either trying to build or learn something from what is being shared. Why is that??

Most of us have a lot of common sense here!!
      I agree with you but people shouting fraud dont have a clue.

I have a small toy made from the inners of a tennisracket bugzapper, with all the shunt and bleed resistors removed and a 2KV output from 2 AA batteries. I love it because you can test a lot of things with just the power of a couple of batteries.

It lights a 1w luxeon LED between its output and a radiator in the house, no return wire.

If he saw that he would say that it is the 2 batteries powering the LED.
      Some people just cant get it but I invite him to touch the wire and see what happens

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
        I also appreciate your help and information sharing. Here is many people just with theory, but just few who can show something...

Hope you will share more informations with us....
        I hate it when people write in russian and I'm still amazed by the fact that my browser shows cyrillic letters

English is not my first language but I try to keep up and post my findings.

Regarding your statement, alot of the people here have actually tried many circuits but due to failure they are afraid of posting a circuit.

This is an ever seeking journey and you have to try for your self.

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
          The most important parameter you should take care about is Du/Dt rate.
          This parameter shows what amount of energy can capacitor release to the primary coil. You will have big problems to get a really big values of this parameter in homemade capacitor.there is poor isolation which will be damaged if you shortcut capacitor. If you really want build a homemade one, use aluminiun plates isolated with mica, stick it with bee wax and use oil bath to avoid HV jumping over poor isolated edges.BUt it is dangerouse, if the capacitor inside bath will not be clean, it could easy explode once you short it with spark gap.
          You're right
          now I am use capacitors obtained from CFL ballast .
          4 * 1250 v = 5000 v with total 1.3 nF for L1 coil
          compac3.jpg
          FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
          raadawad[at]yahoo.com
          eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine
            That Zilano post went away quickly. I'm glad I saved the link.
            sorry that post has nothing to do with don smith so i erased it.
            Don Smith Device Build Video 1 - YouTube
            Don Smith Device Build Video 2 - YouTube

rgds
            Last edited by zilano; 05-30-2012, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Understand!!

Thanks for your clarification!!

Originally posted by zilano View Post

rgds

Comment

• Hi Zilano
                I would like to, met you in person.
                Learn from you how to build the device.
                Copy it.
                I have good idea what to do with it
                So if you thing we could met, please send me the PM
                Best regards
                Kris
                ps. Or any body else who has self running device 4 KW or more . What to sher with others. Make money on it, please write to me.

Originally posted by zillion View Post

rgds

Comment

• continuing with EDE project

Hi all

To continuing with my EDE project the next step is to make coils L1 and L2.
                  But before that I need some explanation end discussion with those who has a working device, just for a clearer understanding.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1338459236

One solution is Zilano type, the L1 with 80 turns and L2 with 5+5 turns.

I ask Zilano if she is willing for that.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                    I hate it when people write in russian and I'm still amazed by the fact that my browser shows cyrillic letters

English is not my first language but I try to keep up and post my findings.

Regarding your statement, alot of the people here have actually tried many circuits but due to failure they are afraid of posting a circuit.

This is an ever seeking journey and you have to try for your self.
                    I have build some devices, and i can say i did many mistakes.Information sharing is the way how to find a true.No matter what is the language.Just message in that language is important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                      You're right
                      now I am use capacitors obtained from CFL ballast .
                      4 * 1250 v = 5000 v with total 1.3 nF for L1 coil
                      [ATTACH]11254[/ATTACH]
                      I am using capacitors with selfhealing, in devices i am working on it is important factor. pls check it. hope i will help you to choose a good one.

http://www.epcos.com/web/generator/W...nformation.pdf

Maximum peak current î
                      î = C · (du/dt)max
                      Last edited by m786; 05-31-2012, 01:47 PM. Reason: peak current formula

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                        Hi,

Given the full details, this is a device which I would build and test myself, so if that ever happens, the results of my own replication attempt would be relevant and reported.

At this point in time, what has come from Sergei is circuitry, build details, photographs of his builds, videos of his devices operating and his attempted explanation of how the circuit operates and what details need to be checked.

What has come from you is just talk, which I am unable to check.

So, if Sergei's development is not effective, then what do you put forward as a genuine design which we can all replicate and use, or is it a case that you believe that none of these devices actually work?

Patrick
                        Why does it always come back to being about if someone gives an opinion
                        about something being not what it is made out to be or faked or nothing
                        special, they are scolded and asked where is their device or told we should
                        put forward an alternative.

Here's an analogy, just say we are all out looking for apples, when someone
                        comes along and says here ! I've got one, then holds up a rock and says, look
                        it's about the same size and shape it feels like an apple. Then others that are
                        looking intently stop and see the rock then say, hey that's just a rock, it
                        might look like an apple but it's not, we can't get sustenance from that, keep
                        looking. But the person with the rock says hey we all should find a rock that
                        looks like an apple instead of looking for apples, they're cool, and others
                        gather and say, hey at least he found something what do you have to show ?
                        Where is you're rock that looks like an apple or where is your apple ? And they
                        also say, at least he has given us something to do, we can all collect rocks
                        that look like apples, there are lot's of them. And if you can't even show us a
                        rock that looks like an apple then what good are you.

No one actually needs to have an apple or be able to tell others how to find
                        an apple to know what an apple is when we see it.

This is how I see what is happening, we are looking for multi kW free energy
                        devices and people keep claiming collecting a tiny bit of stray power is
                        significant and "a working device".

It seems to me people are just clutching at straws and can't wait for the next
                        bandwagon to jump on.

Why spend all our time gazing at rocks when we should be hard at work
                        looking for the apples ?

Many of these distractions are just false hopes but some are downright
                        deliberate deceptions from people desperate to show a "result".

Test the device Patrick, if it works then come back and show it on video. Until
                        then why would you push things when you don't know if they work or not.
                        And more to the point why push things that are shown to be dubious at the
                        least and sometimes just outright wrong or fake ?

Seriously, most of the people claiming OU don't even know how to measure
                        power correctly, not to mention understanding the difference between power
                        and energy.

Before any power usage estimate can be done for a light globe it would need
                        to first be determined exactly how much power the light bulb actually uses in
                        a known situation. And no estimate will ever be a valid claim. There needs to
                        be actual valid in/out measurements.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

Why spend all our time gazing at rocks when we should be hard at work
                          looking for the apples ?

Cheers
                          Well said.

Comment

• When someone comes in to plant some seeds they just get covered up with all the rocks... I see no reason to plant here anymore, it's way to rocky.... my time is better spent in the shop. Very unique analogy Farmhand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                              When someone comes in to plant some seeds they just get covered up with all the rocks... I see no reason to plant here anymore, it's way to rocky.... my time is better spent in the shop. Very unique analogy Farmhand.
                              Some of us are carefully watching the seeds hoping they will sprout. I don't mind looking at rocks, but I'll only bite the apple.

Comment

• There are only critics and theorists here. Show them an apple, rock or both and yet, none of them is an apple or a rock. They ask for visual proof and then complain and state that it's a waste of time. Many here only look for an apple for free, and then make them eat it without choking. You must be an S&M fan if you post anything here. The only way I can think of is to gather the determined, and isolate from the mass until accomplishment.

Patrick Kelly, When you replicate any device, don't trust your eyes and testing tools until it will be accepted by competent people from this forum, who knows how to measure power correctly.
                                Last edited by Garsony; 06-01-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X