keep rolling!

you are incredible!

keep up the good work!

rgds

zelina

Comment

• Simple Experiment-cold Electricity/back Emf In A Coil

AVRAMENKO COIL

TURN YOUR MULTIMETER SET ON MEASURING MILIVOLT (DC)SETTING IF VOLTAGE OVERSHOOTS THE LIMIT OF MILIVOLT. SET IT TO VOLT(DC) SETTING.

TRY WITH ALL THREE TERMINALS NAMELY EARTH/ NEUTRAL AND LIVE AND SEE DIFFERENT EFFECTS.

CAUTION:THE ARRANGEMENT BELOW MUST NEVER BE CONNECTED TO LIVE TERMINAL. CONNCTED TO EARTH TERMINAL ONLY AND MULTIPLE FERRITE RODS CAN BE USED TO ENHANCE THE EFFECT
      Attached Files
      Last edited by zilano; 06-07-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• the plauson converter

Hi All!

The plauson converter
        new test Ver.2

raied V2.jpg

with parallel coils on SG and one capacitor for each coil

IMG 0078 - YouTube
        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Mystery solved

Originally posted by woopy View Post
          Hi all

Thank's to all contributors

going on the hard working

hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent

phase shifting with grounding 1.wmv - YouTube

You've just explained an effect I've had in my experiments. THANKYOU!!!!

Can you try the following:

1 Replace the earth ground with the negative terminal of a lead acid accumulator ( car battery) recommended by Tesla.(and Kapanadze) and see if the effect is the same.

2 Replace the earth ground with a STRAIGHT length of wire say 10 meters long and see if the effect is the same (Oliver Lodge - Standing wave reflection).

Thankyou.
          GREAT WORK.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
            wot short circuit plz explain.

did u not use transformer say 120/230 v ac to 9v ac 500 ma?
            did u directly fed Ac from wall outlet to the 8 turn coil?

u have to feed ac thru a 9 volt ac transformer.

or your circuit stopped working?

???

zzzz
            relax please
            i know what i do
            i make test 2 minute ago
            i get another transformer 12v Ac
            and winding 8 T as you ask
            the light of bulb become less then before when i connect 12 V ac to 8T
            FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
            raadawad[at]yahoo.com
            eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• with 4T and diode no affect on output
              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Eng.raied View Post
                with 4T and diode no affect on output
                that shows that u r using pure scalar energy. thinner wire turns in 20 turn coil and thicker wire turns on 5 turn coil. use magnet wire in both coils and see its effect on output power.

change ratio like 20 to 1 or 50 to 5 etc and check output power. diode(full wave) the output and try measuring amps. if u r able to measure amps and the bulb heats its good sign!

rgds

zelina
                Last edited by zilano; 06-07-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                  that shows that u r using pure scalar energy. thinner wire turns in 20 turn coil and thicker wire turns on 5 turn coil. use magnet wire in both coils and see its effect on output power.

change ratio like 20 to 1 or 50 to 5 etc and check output power. diode(full wave) the output and try measuring amps. if u r able to measure amps and the bulb heats its good sign!

rgds

zelina
                  i lose alot of capacitors when i make testings.
                  then i need high quality capacitors .
                  i thinking by using x-ray paper it is excellent .
                  i made one has 4.4nF with voltage more 4000V from big x-ray paper and two foil paper
                  i test it with flyback it is work without problem
                  FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                  raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                  eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

i lose alot of capacitors when i make testings.
                    then i need high quality capacitors .
                    i thinking by using x-ray paper it is excellent .
                    i made one has 4.4nF with voltage more 4000V from big x-ray paper and two foil paper
                    i test it with flyback it is work without problem
                    sorry about ur lost caps. always use caps with overhead. if u need 3 nf for 3000 volt cap use a cap 3nf 5000 volt rating. so it wont get damaged if voltage overshoots 3000 range and homemade caps r best u can make and mend them also. u can also use salt water bottle caps but they r bulky and dangerous if glass breaks. i wont recommend u salt water bottle caps. for higher capacity caps u can use motor run caps and also microwave oven transformer caps. they r rated at higher voltage and u can series or parallel them to get required mfd's.

u can make variable caps using computer's damaged hard disk drive platters can be procured from friends and from the sellers of electronic trash they also sell everything electronic and u can get it much cheaper than buying from stores. can even get motor run caps and electrolytic caps at the cheapest.

air variable capacitor from scrap aluminum sheets

Plastic Best Choice For High Voltage Capacitors | THE PLASTIC SPORK BLOG

off the topic but for the topic who r interested in Moray tinkering
                    Radio a cristallo - Foxhole radio with Hard disk drive platter as detector! - YouTube

rgds

zelina
                    Last edited by zilano; 06-07-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

sorry about ur lost caps. always use caps with overhead. if u need 3 nf for 3000 volt cap use a cap 3nf 5000 volt rating. so it wont get damaged if voltage overshoots 3000 range and homemade caps r best u can make and mend them also. u can also use salt water bottle caps but they r bulky and dangerous if glass breaks. i wont recommend u salt water bottle caps.

rgds

zelina
                      Don't know what frequency you are using but at some point dv/dt becomes an issue. Wonder if anyone has a way to test homemade caps for dv/dt? That would be handy to have.

Comment

sorry about ur lost caps. always use caps with overhead. if u need 3 nf for 3000 volt cap use a cap 3nf 5000 volt rating. so it wont get damaged if voltage overshoots 3000 range and homemade caps r best u can make and mend them also. u can also use salt water bottle caps but they r bulky and dangerous if glass breaks. i wont recommend u salt water bottle caps.

rgds

zelina
                        i read all pages on this thread there are alot of circuits.
                        i will rebuild my device from zero.
                        what best one i can choose it to build i need 4kw device for my small house
                        FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                        raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                        eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

i read all pages on this thread there are alot of circuits.
                          i will rebuild my device from zero.
                          what best one i can choose it to build i need 4kw device for my small house
                          Do not be discouraged Eng I think you are on track.

For cheap parts look at the capacitors and HV diode of old oven microwave, they are good alternatives in series and in parallel. Available and very high voltage.

regards spark2

Comment

what about this

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...e-img_0072.jpg

please more info
                            serial with what?
                            if serial with 2.5 uF cap that no loop to discharge .

rgds
                            raadawad
                            impedance of your bulb is around 20 ohms. impedance of capacitor :

For frequency of 30000 Hertz and Capacitance of 2,5 μFarads,
                            capacitive reactance (xc) = 2.65258238486 Ohms.

impedance of your load must match with source impedance.you must decrease your capacitance.

For frequency of 30000 Hertz and Capacitance of 0.25 μFarads,
                            capacitive reactance (xc) = 21.2206590789 Ohms

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
                              impedance of your bulb is around 20 ohms. impedance of capacitor :

For frequency of 30000 Hertz and Capacitance of 2,5 μFarads,
                              capacitive reactance (xc) = 2.65258238486 Ohms.

impedance of your load must match with source impedance.you must decrease your capacitance.

For frequency of 30000 Hertz and Capacitance of 0.25 μFarads,
                              capacitive reactance (xc) = 21.2206590789 Ohms
                              i use flyback driver i don't know the frequency of circuit i am waiting (Channel-Digital-Oscilloscope-Electronic-Engineering) device
                              FREE ENERGY = FREEDOM
                              raadawad[at]yahoo.com
                              eng.raied[at]yahoo.com

Comment

i use flyback driver i don't know the frequency of circuit i am waiting (Channel-Digital-Oscilloscope-Electronic-Engineering) device
                                Look this link eng.raied it explains how the resonance is automatically tune with a flyback and what we need to know it will help you i hope.

POWERLABS' High Voltage Solid State Flyback Driver

rgds spark2

Comment

Working...
                                X