Vasiliy Buslaey,

I like your name very much.

Best Regards,
    David Fine
    At what point, David? (this is a joke)

Comment

• Vasiliy Buslaey
      I am a professional engineer in the field of RF and microwave electronics
      Thats even more worse then anything else. Hows about you write something on This here.
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-electron.html
      The Electron, the fundamental Base of the current electro magnetic Model.
      Just noone can show it neither proove it. Only make some funny Pictures from it.

Having a Science like this is only a hypotethical Model, the Claims from this Science are not better then from anyone else. Nothing else.

Regarding YOUR Forum. There are a mass from this hardcore wannabe Experts Forums, but there comes nothing around regarding new Devices, only moans, that 'This cant work'.
      Stay there, it fits for you, and you are in best company there. Because they all have one in common, they think, they can estimate theoretically anything, like a Simulator, how reliable this Method is can anyone see by hisself.
      I see more Peoples here practicing, learning by doing, not, learning by moans, its only waste of Time, to bother with Peoples like you/there, which did probatly not build one Device, what is Not in a Textbook, scared to find something, what they cannot explain, and if they do, then its a Hoax, to 'obviously' proove, there cant be anything else as your Electronic Bible.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• No Joke

No, I was saying something positive to you. I was not mocking you or sending a joke to you. I am a very serious guy.

I correspond with a Russian fellow who assures me that Dynatron has a working device. Everything is in Russian, so it is hard for a non Russian speaking person to understand much of the information being shared since a lot of it is audible videos that can't be interpreted with google translate.

Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
        At what point, David? (this is a joke)

Comment

• Ok guys. I no longer insist. See for yourself.
          I have a question to the audience. Who are familiar with the theory of ether Oliver Crane, it was long ago and I lost the information, someone can help?

Comment

• Research

I will research it. Thanks!!

Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
            Ok guys. I no longer insist. See for yourself.
            I have a question to the audience. Who are familiar with the theory of ether Oliver Crane, it was long ago and I lost the information, someone can help?

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              I will research it. Thanks!!
              David if you can find, please feel free to put on file exchanger

Comment

• Originally posted by VasiliyBuslaev View Post
                A quick google search came up with this website, which contains a free link to download his book (which at first glance looks quite interesting)

Supernovae Energy Technology

Comment

Real Name is Alois Ludwig Siegrist. Looking for the Barnett-Monstein-Effect may can help further.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Dear Patrick, the only reason why Dynatron wants to have contact with you is to use you for their own purposes.
                    He wants to earn themselves great status on your behalf.
                    And it money. This is a business and no more

With respect to all, Vasiliy Buslaev.
                    Hi Vasiliy,

I can see no reason to doubt what Sergei has done, and I do not believe that his video showing a 150 watt bulb self-powered is a fake. Personally, I can get almost nothing out of Russian language videos or documents as the translator programs are hopeless. I have never been contacted by Sergei, and as he doesn't speak English and I don't speak Russian, it is most unlikely that he ever will.

In spite of what you say, I would be delighted to document and publish the full details of how he built the 150-watt self-powered unit shown in his video, although a human translator would be needed to explain it to me.

I don't understand your objections to Sergei making money from his work. As far as I can tell, he has already shared freely, the design details with other Russian speakers - not exactly the actions of a con artist. As has been pointed out, his work has been discussed in considerable detail in Russian forums. From my point of view, Sergei appears to be one of the most admirable developers in this field, someone who is ready to share his advances freely with anyone who wants to learn about them.

So, you're just going to have to rate me as a fan of his.

Patrick

Comment

• Hello!
                      All that he wrote Vasiliy Buslaev true. It is even a small part of the truth.
                      Cheating has a much larger scale. The purpose of the team from Odessa - money and popularity.
                      People who speak the truth are blocked by the board administrator l a b001.
                      Dear Patrick, do not be a puppet in the hands of charlatans. Remember that people listen and believe you.
                      You can repeat the device dynatron and see for yourself the truth. No increase in energy. There is only a transformation with an efficiency of no more than the power consumed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                        Hello!
                        Cheating has a much larger scale. The purpose of the team from Odessa - money and popularity.
                        Dear Patrick, do not be a puppet in the hands of charlatans. Remember that people listen and believe you.
                        You can repeat the device dynatron and see for yourself the truth. No increase in energy. There is only a transformation with an efficiency of no more than the power consumed.
                        Hi,

Given the full details, this is a device which I would build and test myself, so if that ever happens, the results of my own replication attempt would be relevant and reported.

At this point in time, what has come from Sergei is circuitry, build details, photographs of his builds, videos of his devices operating and his attempted explanation of how the circuit operates and what details need to be checked.

What has come from you is just talk, which I am unable to check.

So, if Sergei's development is not effective, then what do you put forward as a genuine design which we can all replicate and use, or is it a case that you believe that none of these devices actually work?

Patrick

Comment

• Well said Patrick!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash View Post
                            Hello!
                            People are working hard, spend time and money trying replicate DS's device and share their results with others. You and Vasily Buslaev don't do anything and don't believe in anything. So, what are you doing here? I built my own device and my results are similar with Dynatron's. I don't even need any proof from him or other replicators.

P.S.
                            looks to me- Flash and Vasily Buslaev is the same person. (see the date they joined to this forum)
                            Last edited by Garsony; 05-29-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• DS device

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                              Hi,

The only copy of that picture which I have is from Don's pdf where it is the first of his illustrations. Vladimir Utkin has it marked as a bi-filar winding but there is no obvious direct evidence of that although it seems highly likely.

Speaking of an ordinary Tesla Coil, where the primary is just three or four large diameter turns outside the secondary, if I recall it correctly, Don stated that the available output current increases with the diameter of that L1 coil. At a completely different time and unrelated to that, Don also said (if I remember it correctly) that an L1 Tesla pancake coil primary placed horizontally under a vertical L2 secondary coil gave an increased output. But in both cases, those were just 'additional information' remarks which he made in passing when explaining the overall setup.

So, sorry, I don't have any additional information on it. Don's specific information has always been very difficult to find.

Patrick
                              Thanks Patrick!
                              i thought it had an analogy with what DS said in video about length and width and this device.
                              just curiosity...... i will study and experiment.
                              Thanks again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                                Hi,

Given the full details, this is a device which I would build and test myself, so if that ever happens, the results of my own replication attempt would be relevant and reported.

At this point in time, what has come from Sergei is circuitry, build details, photographs of his builds, videos of his devices operating and his attempted explanation of how the circuit operates and what details need to be checked.

What has come from you is just talk, which I am unable to check.

So, if Sergei's development is not effective, then what do you put forward as a genuine design which we can all replicate and use, or is it a case that you believe that none of these devices actually work?

Patrick
                                Well said patrick, keep up the good work!

Originally posted by altrez View Post
                                Well said Patrick!

-Altrez
                                Good to know we agree

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                                People are working hard, spend time and money trying replicate DS's device and share their results with others. You and Vasily Buslaev don't do anything and don't believe in anything. So, what are you doing here? I built my own device and my results are similar with Dynatron's. I don't even need any proof from him or other replicators.

P.S.
                                looks to me- Flash and Vasily Buslaev is the same person. (see the date they joined to this forum)
                                I thought that too, it seems obvious really.

Now all this isn't getting us anywhere. It might well pay to carry on ignoring these distractions (I know it's hard when people are personally named).

Lately this thread has been moving on very well in the right direction. I for one have been most surprised, & even think I should apologise for calling you all an unfriendly bunch, lacking in social skills (although I think this could still be true for some! )

Since I started my build I've had nothing but help, ideas & good wishes sent my way, so lets do ourselves a favour & ignore these doubters. If they are right we will find out in our own time, in our own way.

Can we please now keep this thread to ideas, helpful suggestions & serious thoughts & findings in relation to Don Smith free energy devices?

Comment

Working...
                                X