High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another video of Dr.Stiffler's SEC in operation

YouTube - Exploration of the SEC 18 Field at 18 volts.

This one is emphasizing how the whole circuit becomes excited.

Comment

• @Dragon,
      i think your charging pack of Batteries is anyway at the Limit,
      if it are accumulators, the Voltage is at one 1,2V, total 4,8.
      Otherwise, it maybe helps to make the Coil some bigger, that it deliver more Voltage.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Help crunching numbers

Need help determining what's going on with my output capacitors so I can measure output..

YouTube - need help crunching numbers with sec 15-3 and mass repeaters

Love and light
        Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• feed back to field

Thanks to all for your valuable presentations.

Hi Inquorate,
          hope you find help with the calculation, but I would like to ask two questions related to your findings in your video
          YouTube - sec 15-3 mass repeaters

It is clearly visible that the 50-LED-board in the foreground gets brighter, when the alu covered ball is held at certain locations.
          But when you put the ball down and take your hand off it, the LEDs seem to get dimmer again.

1: Does your hand have to remain in contact with the ball in order to achieve the enhanced light output, or are there locations where the ball ALONE has the "energizing effect" (i.e. without being touched or being held on a non-conductive stick)?

If you find that it won't work without your hand/body touching the ball - because capacitive ping-pong between your body and the aluminum is necessary - maybe you want try with a sandwich instead of the ball.
          By sandwich I mean two metal pieces (i.e 2 layers of aluminum foil!?) placed on top of each other with an insulator in between, similar to how johnnydavro sandwiched his kitchen pots with the alu trays in his video YouTube - SEC Exciter lighting 5 neons,4 wirelessly.

2: When watching your video and seeing the 50-LED-board in the foreground getting brighter, at ca. 3:38 I see the LED board sitting on the tower in the background also reacting to the movement of the ball. And you also point this out later in the video.
          So, are there locations for the ball, where BOTH, the foreground and the background board get brighter SIMULTANEOUSLY or does the intensity from the background board decrease, when the foreground board gets brighter?

Thanks.
          Last edited by marxist; 10-17-2009, 01:51 PM. Reason: snotty nose

Comment

• Here is another video of a low current Exiter.

For some reason the transistor I was using in the last video quit working on low current.
            It still works but I couldnt get it to work on low current anymore.

With the new transistor I couldnt get the current as low as in the last video.

But it will run as low as 470 micro amps.

Here is a video of it showing the differance in power a cross the AV plug.
            And current intake when the towers are connected.

YouTube - Low current Exiter

Thank you Dr Stiffler

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
              Here is another video of a low current Exiter.

For some reason the transistor I was using in the last video quit working on low current.
              It still works but I couldnt get it to work on low current anymore.

With the new transistor I couldnt get the current as low as in the last video.

But it will run as low as 470 micro amps.

Here is a video of it showing the differance in power a cross the AV plug.
              And current intake when the towers are connected.

YouTube - Low current Exiter

Thank you Dr Stiffler
              @slayer007

Keep recording the atmospheric pressure and the humidity and the hour of each of your test. I know we work on micro scale since we dont broadcast realy far but this 3 parameter change alot the tuning and the effectiness. At night the sec dosent perform at the same frequency than at daytime, so current draw can vary.

Best Regards,
              EgmQC

Comment

• Originally posted by EgmQC View Post
                @slayer007

Keep recording the atmospheric pressure and the humidity and the hour of each of your test. I know we work on micro scale since we dont broadcast realy far but this 3 parameter change alot the tuning and the effectiness. At night the sec dosent perform at the same frequency than at daytime, so current draw can vary.

Best Regards,
                EgmQC
                @EgmQC

Well I'm not so sure that you and I are not the only ones equipped to be able to see this. I have mentioned 'Diurnal' differences for sometime now (close to two years) and you are the first to have confirmed it with your very nice setup and extended observations.

@Lidmotor
                Hey! Dewey and Louie have been hanging around trying to get a peek at 'Little Beam' and I want to say as the father of the young girl that you need a sit down with the boys.

She is very close to her coming out and will amaze the most ardent and skeptical on what a young girl is able to do.

So maybe later today, if not early tomorrow, she is waiting for her hair to set

Comment

• Please excuse my long absence from this thread. Life sorta grabbed me by the short hairs for a while and I've been very busy.

I've been keeping up as much as possible and had some time to try out the LED and battery in series.

I made a small addition to the circuit and discovered I could bump up charge voltage slightly with the addition of some super caps in parallel with the battery, and a second av plug connected to an open ended coil just hanging out in the area. I also put some 1n4001s on the battery to try and isolate it so I could get a charge voltage reading. the 1n4001 are probably overkill but its what I had on the bench at the time.

So far charge rate is very good. I'm using 2 12v 5AH SLA batteries for charge/drive. Drawing 50ma and the voltage on the charge battery has gone from 12.85 to 13.00 in around 4 hours. Readings were taken with the SEC15 off. I recieved my sec 18 a week ago or so. Haven't had time to do any testing with that other than to fire it up to confirm it worked.

I'm hoping with the addition of the super caps will help smooth out the waveform a bit. I noticed a few posts ago people were discussing khz vs mhz battery charging, bedini, sulfation etc.

Anyways heres a crude drawing of what I've done. The super caps are 5x10F 2.7v in series for 2F @13.5v sitting in parallel with the battery and another av plug connected to them and another coil off the av plug.

Comment

• Little Beam #1

@All

I know 'Lidmotors' boys are all fired up waiting for 'Little Beam' so I have put Part#1 up and will show Part #2 on Sunday. Must say she is quite the young lady.

YouTube - Little Beam #1 The Near Infinity Light

Comment

• The boys liked 'Little Beam'

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                      @All

I know 'Lidmotors' boys are all fired up waiting for 'Little Beam' so I have put Part#1 up and will show Part #2 on Sunday. Must say she is quite the young lady.

YouTube - Little Beam #1 The Near Infinity Light
                      Well that girl of yours better watch out cuz I have three block heads ( 'Hewey', 'Dewey', and 'Louie') sitting around here wanting her phone number all ready. 'Maggie' says she hates her guts. Go figure.
                      Good work Doc. I have one of those type spot lights only mine is yellow. Maybe I will convert it to a NILS

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Mutten View Post
                        Please excuse my long absence from this thread. Life sorta grabbed me by the short hairs for a while and I've been very busy.

I've been keeping up as much as possible and had some time to try out the LED and battery in series.

I made a small addition to the circuit and discovered I could bump up charge voltage slightly with the addition of some super caps in parallel with the battery, and a second av plug connected to an open ended coil just hanging out in the area. I also put some 1n4001s on the battery to try and isolate it so I could get a charge voltage reading. the 1n4001 are probably overkill but its what I had on the bench at the time.

So far charge rate is very good. I'm using 2 12v 5AH SLA batteries for charge/drive. Drawing 50ma and the voltage on the charge battery has gone from 12.85 to 13.00 in around 4 hours. Readings were taken with the SEC15 off. I recieved my sec 18 a week ago or so. Haven't had time to do any testing with that other than to fire it up to confirm it worked.

I'm hoping with the addition of the super caps will help smooth out the waveform a bit. I noticed a few posts ago people were discussing khz vs mhz battery charging, bedini, sulfation etc.

Anyways heres a crude drawing of what I've done. The super caps are 5x10F 2.7v in series for 2F @13.5v sitting in parallel with the battery and another av plug connected to them and another coil off the av plug.

@Mutten

The 1N4001->1N4007 diodes do not work well with SEC Exciters. Their junction capacity is far to great, even for the UF variety, they just will not operate at the required frequencies. The 1N4148 Vishay are good for 500mA and will work in almost all location that have less than this max current. Might switch out the diodes and see if you gain anything.

Comment

• Larger spheres

Originally posted by marxist View Post
                          Thanks to all for your valuable presentations.

Hi Inquorate,
                          hope you find help with the calculation, but I would like to ask two questions related to your findings in your video
                          YouTube - sec 15-3 mass repeaters

It is clearly visible that the 50-LED-board in the foreground gets brighter, when the alu covered ball is held at certain locations.
                          But when you put the ball down and take your hand off it, the LEDs seem to get dimmer again.

1: Does your hand have to remain in contact with the ball in order to achieve the enhanced light output, or are there locations where the ball ALONE has the "energizing effect" (i.e. without being touched or being held on a non-conductive stick)?

If you find that it won't work without your hand/body touching the ball - because capacitive ping-pong between your body and the aluminum is necessary - maybe you want try with a sandwich instead of the ball.
                          By sandwich I mean two metal pieces (i.e 2 layers of aluminum foil!?) placed on top of each other with an insulator in between, similar to how johnnydavro sandwiched his kitchen pots with the alu trays in his video YouTube - SEC Exciter lighting 5 neons,4 wirelessly.

2: When watching your video and seeing the 50-LED-board in the foreground getting brighter, at ca. 3:38 I see the LED board sitting on the tower in the background also reacting to the movement of the ball. And you also point this out later in the video.
                          So, are there locations for the ball, where BOTH, the foreground and the background board get brighter SIMULTANEOUSLY or does the intensity from the background board decrease, when the foreground board gets brighter?

Thanks.
                          1 when I touch the ball, I am adding my mass to it, thus a larger ball with more mass would work. Also, making the ball capacitive to itself could hinder the effect as well as improve it, I'll do some
                          experiments.

2 they do both get brighter sometimes, but that's mm before the sec Exciter goes out of tune. Soon I hope to have a tunable inductor I can rely on and might get better results.

Thanks for your feedback
                          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• How do I measure the energy being dissipated here?

http://a7.vox.com/6a0110169c703a860d0123ddc5051f860c-pi

YouTube - need help crunching numbers with sec 15-3 and mass repeaters

I'm going to keep asking.

Love and light

Comment

• @Inquorate

I have not seen the video, but looking at your diagram it looks like each cap is 1uF, if not I will assume they are equal so they will divide evenly (perfect world).

So all we need is to figure how much voltage is across the 22k resistors.

The diode drops ~0.7, so;

VR1 ~= 1/2 (17 - 0.7) = 8.15

PR1 ~= (VR1 / 2.2E4)^2 * 2.2E4 = 3.284mW

If R1=R1 and C1=C2 then Ptotal =3.284E-3 + 3.284E-3 + (small diode drop)
                              Ptotal = 6.568mW

Comment

• Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                                @Inquorate

I have not seen the video, but looking at your diagram it looks like each cap is 1uF, if not I will assume they are equal so they will divide evenly (perfect world).

So all we need is to figure how much voltage is across the 22k resistors.

The diode drops ~0.7, so;

VR1 ~= 1/2 (17 - 0.7) = 8.15

PR1 ~= (VR1 / 2.2E4)^2 * 2.2E4 = 3.284mW

If R1=R1 and C1=C2 then Ptotal =3.284E-3 + 3.284E-3 + (small diode drop)
                                Ptotal = 6.568mW
                                100uF, but Thankyou I'll try nut it out from there

Edit // Hrm I'll wait for my tunable inductor, cec<1 at the moment. But I'm learning
                                Last edited by Inquorate; 10-18-2009, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X