Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Voltage from Thin Air?

Hello;

I present a question to those that have a SEC Exciter, what is the minimum parts count (configuration) of an Exciter that is required to obtain HV in excess of 300V from an input of 18V.

No! you do not use a step up transformer and you do not use voltage multipliers. What you do is to ping the 'Energy Lattice' and capture the return.

Sounds and is simple. What is required is a 'Spatial Gate'.

See a new section I am starting at www.drstiffler.com/sgate.htm

Willing to participate here if you are a worker and not a talker like on another forum I left because it was full of dysfunctional people. I want to provide as much information to working researchers as possible, but will not accept ignorance.

BTW

I do not believe in OU, what it should be called is CEC for 'Cohered Energy Coefficient', which is a far more accurate way of looking at things. A conversion of one energy form to another with a 'mathematical' gain. No creation of energy, just a cleaner conversion between forms.

Hi and then

Very interresting Page, and a lot Stuff to look through.

I think there are less familar with this Concepts, but i am positive,
    if something looks like it works, you will get couple Helpers.

And btw, i still belive in OU, when you see, the output is way better as the Input, like H. Johnsons Magnet motor, and just, to keep things simple
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I really honestly hope for the discussion of your work, that the people in this forum have a more scientific approach to new information presented to them and the agility to actually reproduce the experiments rather than sitting in their chairs and lazily flaming everything.

The earth ground configuration certainly has a lot of potential (in 2 meanings)

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
        Hi and then

Very interresting Page, and a lot Stuff to look through.

I think there are less familar with this Concepts, but i am positive,
        if something looks like it works, you will get couple Helpers.

And btw, i still belive in OU, when you see, the output is way better as the Input, like H. Johnsons Magnet motor, and just, to keep things simple
        The connotation of OU (Overunity Unity) is a bad acronym, the reason is that it gives the impression that something is obtained from nothing and by doing so we can obtain what is also a misnomer 'A Self Running' machine or device. The Universe in which we exist is full of energy, but in many ways is like a vitamin K injection, until you have one, the energy you feel is not present in any other way.

NEVER will the idea of being able to obtain a gain in energy (really a conversion) ever be accepted so long as we have these stupid concepts of free runners and energy from nothing. There is a FINITE amount of energy in the universe which is defined by the mass of the universe, we can not change that, but we can convert one form to another which in our limited view appears to be that old out dated 'OU' so many hang on to.

I accept what you are saying, but maybe the term 'CEC' which could mean 'Converted Energy Coefficient' would be better than OU? I Use 'Cohered Energy Coefficient' because I (Collect and Convert) other forms of available energy to a form that can be used and "APPEARS" to be your 'OU', but it is indeed not.

Hey maybe this will help, look at a flowing river and you see massive amounts of water flowing past a reference point, yet you can not in you mind grasp the energy that you are seeing, but allow that water to turn turbines and look at the meters and hey, we have Mega Kilowatts. This is how simple it is in the understanding. No Magic, a mere manipulation of what is already here into something we can use in a form we understand.

Make any sense?

Comment

Hi DrStiffler!

Glad to have you here!
          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

I guess, we are coming offtopic :P.

I think, as someone did start to use the word Over unity, he was more open minded, but Peoples tend to like to specify every Meaning of all Things, and that is, what it maybe did become a bad Taste.
            Even like 'Free Energy', some take it as, there is somewhere a Big Pot, what you can grab into it, and get Free energy, or its free like, it flys around, and you only need to have One certain Reciever, to catch it.

And i guess i see what you mean, just to use the existing Ressources and use them well.
            Like i saw a Vid today, where J.Newman said, there are a lot of Forces, what gives us acces to the energy, what flows like a River. (Omy, i do read to much about him right now)
            But i think, there is a other Way too, to get Things over the Limit, as wich we know right now.

Other Side, for me is the Universum a big Pice of some basic Elements, maybe more, maybe less basics, but a huuge Ammount of Energy.
            But even it will maybe die once, to be reborn, but there are anywhere a lot Things, what you can use them for your advantage.
            And same with a Magnet, 2 Poles, and one neutral dead Zone.
            And i think in all Directions, how you can use Things proper, to got them working over her Efficience.
            So, anyhow, i think, its even possible, to make, create Energy, and someone postet here allready, Energy/Current is probatly only the Garbage of the Universe.
            But there should allways be a Relation between give and take.

But anyway, everyone should use it, as it fits for him, and not bend hisself for a special Phrase, even, when the Word CEC give more Room about, to think about Things

Edit And well, maybe its, because i allways think about, where the River comes from.
            Last edited by Joit; 03-12-2009, 08:28 PM.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Negative energy can be created.

Comment

I am wondering at what range the SEC exciter jams the radio transmission?
                Are we talking about 2 or 3 meters or hundreds of meters?
                This would make it impossible to operate a SEC in my appartment at least.

Comment

Welcome Dr Stiffler. I'm happy to see you found your way over here. We've been discussing some of your work in another thread. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...e-power-2.html

I've been following your work for around a year now, and have recently had the time to start experimenting with your SEC15-3.

My replication stage is somewhere around the Coolwhite series. Still working on tuning but the more I play with this circuit the more I have to say this is damn cool!

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...oo/SEC15-3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                    I am wondering at what range the SEC exciter jams the radio transmission?
                    Are we talking about 2 or 3 meters or hundreds of meters?
                    This would make it impossible to operate a SEC in my appartment at least.
                    The SEC Exciters can be placed in shields (similar to Faraday Cages) and the radiation into the environment is about equal to a Dell Desk Top Computer.

The radiation around an Exciter is fairly uniform to a specific distance, at which point it drops much faster than the inverse square law. In practice a basic experimental SEC will when operated at less than 24V will emit a field that will cause interference up to 20m, yet this depends on tuning and can be as low as 6m. When I talk about a standard 15-3 I mean one that has an input of less than 1.5W.

Tuning has an effect because a 15-3 can be tuned from a bandwidth of 300 to 600 MHz in width with the low end peak around 9 MHz. The AM Band is not a problem unless you are using a Spatial Gate. The AV Plug outputs seem to limit the low end to about 4.5 MHz and up.

Yes, it can cause a problem in an apartment or with you neighbors, yet a production unit (one designed for a specific purpose) can be controlled.

Comment

Question about the Spartial Gate
                      At the Schematics is a Load. What Kind of load is it, like a Resistor and for what is it for?

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                        The SEC Exciters can be placed in shields (similar to Faraday Cages) and the radiation into the environment is about equal to a Dell Desk Top Computer.

The radiation around an Exciter is fairly uniform to a specific distance, at which point it drops much faster than the inverse square law. In practice a basic experimental SEC will when operated at less than 24V will emit a field that will cause interference up to 20m, yet this depends on tuning and can be as low as 6m. When I talk about a standard 15-3 I mean one that has an input of less than 1.5W.

Tuning has an effect because a 15-3 can be tuned from a bandwidth of 300 to 600 MHz in width with the low end peak around 9 MHz. The AM Band is not a problem unless you are using a Spatial Gate. The AV Plug outputs seem to limit the low end to about 4.5 MHz and up.

Yes, it can cause a problem in an apartment or with you neighbors, yet a production unit (one designed for a specific purpose) can be controlled.
                        I was doing some battery charging tests this past weekend and had to run out to the store and when I got in my car and turned the radio on I noticed I could hear the SEC15-3 about 15 feet outside my house, through the radio, but as soon as I pulled out of the driveway it went away.

Later when I came home I used my police scanner set on scan in the lower FM bands and could clearly pick up some kind of beat frequency coming from it.

No spectrum analyzer, yet. Working on it~.

So yeah if you have close neighbors, might want to shield it

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                          Question about the Spartial Gate
                          At the Schematics is a Load. What Kind of load is it, like a Resistor and for what is it for?
                          A non or minimally reactive load, resistance, bridge rectifier to a filtered load (which can be reactive) or electrolyzer.

Comment

Hey doc,

Happy to have you join and participate the forum.

I wonder about the Spatial Gate, does it have to be copper? Not that sourcing copper is a problem, but I wonder does the element (metal?) play a specific role.

How would Aluminium perform for example, or Carbon, or even a semi-conductor?

What if the gate was plasma based (rarified air environment or noble gas even) instead of a solid?

Do we really only look for capacitative coupling (copper/plastic as in your Spatial Gate), or if there's more to it...

Remember in Cool White there was a beaker with (and without) water, which in my mind was forming a Leyden Jar. Technically then if we made the "gate" bigger, would we get higher gains (it would need to be tuned with L3 and the load, no)?
                            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Welcome Dr. Stiffler !

Glad to see you here Dr. Stiffler.

I have had some success reproducing your circuit and obtening high voltages.
                              It's just great and so simple to build. I think I had wrong transistors because I couldn't get Fluo Tubes to light, just got neo bulbs to light, and I run a small DC motor at the same time, like in one of your older circuit

Now I can see that you made very important discovery that should bring much higher potential to your circuit ... mass, mass and mass again !

Exciting a metallic mass and collecting lots of radiant energy ... it remembers me M. Newman that says that the bigger the mass of copper, the bigger the energy collected.

Actually you SEC seems to do the job of a Tesla Coil, and connecting an 'emitting antenna' to it, gives you the possibility to radiate energy, that you collect with an other antenna connected to ground.
                              Am I right to say that it's a Tesla concept but with your SEC in place of a Tesla coil, and that makes things easier because we also don't need another Tesla coil at the reception side ?

Your Cool White video with the 2 Fluo Tubes between 2 copper plates and a ground impressed me very much, giving a flux of hope in my heart for 'cheap' lighting!

Now you are bringing cooling also, so where are you going to stop !?!?!

Reading Dr. Reich about Orgone and Dore I think that you get headaches with the experiment with the large blocks of aluminum because aluminium is producing bad Orgone ...

Anyway I consider myself as an ignorant in this domain, so I won't post here unless I have something to share. This post was just to give you a from the heart, because I was very sad the way they wasted your thread on another forum, considering the unvaluable importance of your discovered circuit. God bless you.

Thanks for sharing so much Dr.
                              MDG

Comment

Working...
                              X