No announcement yet.

High Voltage from Thin Air?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will stand with you and I am of course quite jealous of the equipment stack.

But you knew that.......

I love the test gear and if you offered me a job I would very seriously consider it.

Do you know how many people still think the DVD drive on their PC is a cup holder?

Best regards Doc,
    Jim

Comment

• Near Infinity Light System running on a solar cell phone charger

@Dr. Stiffler & All
      I made a video of a SEC 18-1 wired into the Near Infinity Light System configuration running off a 5.5 volt solar cell phone charger. The charger has a 1500 mA/h Li-ion internal battery and a .4 W solar panel. It also has an indicator led that shows when the energy is flowing into or out of the unit. The video was shot inside my house at 2pm with indirect sun light. You all should find this most interesting.

YouTube - Near Infinity Light System- by Dr Stiffler

Lidmotor
      Last edited by Lidmotor; 10-16-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Configured NILS

@All

I'll put a vid up this weekend on a running NILS in a camping lantern (converted). One important this I think all missed in the last vid I did, was the lack of sensitivity in the Exciter when I touched various parts including L3.

I have it down to where it is below -120dbm at 25 feet and can be carried like a lantern without capacity and tuning affects.

Guess I have reinvented the battery powered hand held lantern, anyway I post the link sometime over the weekend.

Comment

• Battery "issue"

I have like many others brought several batteries back to life with a Bedini solid state charger.

I remember an Elektor article, maybe 10 years old, which I don't have now. The article described a lead acid de-sulphate device, and PCB for sale as usual.

The circuit was only powered off the battery to de-sulphate, and was basically a low pass filter charging a capacitor, and a Bedini style pulser operating at 1KHz from the capacitor.

This circuit was claimed to rejuvenate sulphated batteries, it discharged the battery slowly during operation.

If this worked, I don't see why Doc's NILS should not work.

If there is a difference between the battery chemistry the way a SEC charges and a Bedini SS charges and someone knows this, please start a new thread to enlighten the rest of us.

Unless shown otherwise, I consider the NILS battery subject to being constantly de-sulphated.

@Lidmotor
          Nice work and video as usual

Eric

Comment

• mass repeaters

18 volts in the first video

YouTube - sec 15-3 mass repeaters

using mass repeaters to hopefully require less direct stimulation from the sec 15-3 to drive led board, by providing more mass direct to the led's.

9 volts in the second video, and showing adjustable led string

YouTube - sec 15-3 mass repeaters, only 9v

Measurements of input current to follow over weekend.

Edit, with correct placement of spheres, I can get 110 leds to light from one 9v battery.

http://a0.vox.com/6a0110169c703a860d0123ddc41c70860c-pi

Love and light
            Last edited by Inquorate; 10-16-2009, 11:25 AM. Reason: Added pic of 110 leds
            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• Energy field

@Inquorate
              I really liked what you did with the 50 led panel with the switch. You could use this with the NILS on the (+) and (-) led strings I think.
              The energy field around the SEC still amazes me and your getting that much light out of one 9 volt battery using the balls is terrific. That sure looks like a CEC>1 to me.

@Tecstatic
              I agree with you. I don't think that the NILS will damage an SLA based on my Bedini experiments. The only thing that I am curious about is the effect of mHz vs kHz pulse charging. I am sure that somebody out there knows the answer to that.

@ Dr. Stiffler
              I found that when the SEC is wired in the NILS configuration the energy field around it is greatly reduced like you said. That is good news.
              That tells me that this could be scaled up with out bothering the neighbors.
              Let me know if I am right or wrong about that. If it works I'll box it and call it the "Hoover Dam" or maybe just name him "Hoover".

Lidmotor
              Last edited by Lidmotor; 10-17-2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                @Inquorate
                I really liked what you did with the 50 led panel with the switch. You could use this with the NILS on the (+) and (-) led strings I think.
                The energy field around the SEC still amazes me and your getting that much light out of one 9 volt battery using the balls is terrific. That sure looks like a CEC>1 to me.

@Testatic
                I agree with you. I don't think that the NILS will damage an SLA based on my Bedini experiments. The only thing that I am curious about is the effect of mHz vs kHz pulse charging. I am sure that somebody out there knows the answer to that.

@ Dr. Stiffler
                I found that when the SEC is wired in the NILS configuration the energy field around it is greatly reduced like you said. That is good news.
                That tells me that this could be scaled up with out bothering the neighbors.
                Let me know if I am right or wrong about that. If it works I'll box it and call it the "Hoover Dam" or maybe just name him "Hoover".

Lidmotor
                @Lidmotor

Talk about packaging, just wait until you see 'Little Beam'. Gander Mtn. Sporting Supply had a sale on 1,000,000 Candle power hand held spot lights. Not to get the 1Meg they have a rechargeable 4V 3Ahr battery. The battery is the same physical size as the 6V 4.5Ahr ones I used in the NILS testing. Now they left plenty of room inside and the 18-1 mounts just below the battery. It comes with a push ON or LOCK/ON switch and a socket for recharging. Reflector and glass lens. The battery alone is worth the cost of the whole thing. They cost me $19.95 each and if you tossed everything but the battery you are ahead. Anyway this will be a jewel to see.

You are right on the reduction of emission from the Exciter, its the difference between an open and closed system.

Comment

• A big thanks...

I'd like to give a big thanks to all who post here and a special thanks to Dr. Stiffler for sharing his overwhelming wealth of knowledge.

I've been following along with great interest for quite some time, learning as I go. The last installment of Dr. S's LED loopback and Lidmotors last video with the parasitic antenna brought me to a new circuit that has worked out very well.

I sort of tossed this thing together with stuff I had and wound a couple coils so it's quite a spagettii ball overall but it works.

It basically has 2 battery banks, one driver and one charging. These batteries were pretty much dead when I started. One bank reading 2.49 volts ( driver ) and the other reading 3.6 volts (charge). I ran it for an hour and pretty much expected the driver bank to decrease in voltage while charging and lighting the LED's. After the first hour I measured the voltage, 2.4 on the driver bank and 3.8 on the charged bank. Seemed I was getting a faster charge rate than the driver bank drop. I decided to let it run for another hour.

All seemed fine, I checked the voltage once again... oddly enough the driver bank was at 2.47 volts and the charged bank was reading 4.29 volts. Almost back where I started on the driver bank and doing really well on the charge bank.

I'm going to let it go for as long as I can and keep checking the voltages every hour while I'm awake but it sure looks promising to me. I'm certainly no expert here as most of you are far more advanced than I in electronics but I'm having fun and learning alot.

Thanks again to all ! Attatched is a circuit layout I'm using and a picture of the mess...
                  ________
                  Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Don't take this question as doubting your results, but are you shutting down the circuit or disconnecting the batteries when taking your voltage measurements so meter errors are avoided?

I would also like to thank Dr Stiffler and everyone else for sharing such valuable and intriguing info. I've just started reading all of this and it is refreshing to see some real usable results.

Itzon

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    I'd like to give a big thanks to all who post here and a special thanks to Dr. Stiffler for sharing his overwhelming wealth of knowledge.

I've been following along with great interest for quite some time, learning as I go. The last installment of Dr. S's LED loopback and Lidmotors last video with the parasitic antenna brought me to a new circuit that has worked out very well.

I sort of tossed this thing together with stuff I had and wound a couple coils so it's quite a spagettii ball overall but it works.

It basically has 2 battery banks, one driver and one charging. These batteries were pretty much dead when I started. One bank reading 2.49 volts ( driver ) and the other reading 3.6 volts (charge). I ran it for an hour and pretty much expected the driver bank to decrease in voltage while charging and lighting the LED's. After the first hour I measured the voltage, 2.4 on the driver bank and 3.8 on the charged bank. Seemed I was getting a faster charge rate than the driver bank drop. I decided to let it run for another hour.

All seemed fine, I checked the voltage once again... oddly enough the driver bank was at 2.47 volts and the charged bank was reading 4.29 volts. Almost back where I started on the driver bank and doing really well on the charge bank.

I'm going to let it go for as long as I can and keep checking the voltages every hour while I'm awake but it sure looks promising to me. I'm certainly no expert here as most of you are far more advanced than I in electronics but I'm having fun and learning alot.

Thanks again to all ! Attatched is a circuit layout I'm using and a picture of the mess...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post

Promising results so far dragon. Try to do to a control experiment without the feedback of the AV plug back to the system as well and throw it all on a spread sheet for comparison. I think that your results will be very beneficial if you are getting that good of results already!

Also, are those NiMH batteries?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post

Thanks again to all ! Attached is a circuit layout I'm using and a picture of the mess...

Great work for your first post here

I tried adding a second spiral "L3" next to L3 approx 10mm separated, open circuit.

This addition of an open circuit did not increase SEC current consumption, has high voltage, but less intensity than the other LEDs.

The original LEDs did only suffer a very slight decrease in intensity, when 12 LEDs was added to the open circuit.

The charging option will be next to try.

Thank you for showing this

------

By the way the 9 LED AV plug I mentioned in a previous post did approx. 1/3 battery load and half intensity. As light is the purpose, I do not consider this a success in this configuration.

Eric

Comment

• Allright - Worked my 50 White LED board into operation and made a video

YouTube - Larger LED Board!

I noticed that the entire circuit is touchy, not just the circuit board... I could bring my hand near the batteries and it would tune or detune, depending on how off mark the circuit was. Anything within 2 feet of any active part of this circuit IS part of the circuit.

So I broke my tweaker on a stick... Now I just thumbnail the capacitor and pull my hand back to make adjustments. I want to order one of those ceramic tweakers.

I fully believe any load could be tuned to and achieved. What I dont know is what must happen to the limiting capacitor. If I present the SEC with a HUGE array of LEDs as a load, am i going to go above or below the range of the tuning capacitor already included?

Just more of the same. Same stuff that everyone else is saying really... What I would like to see is one of these circuits on a train track... See that excited matter.

Allright, thanks all.

Comment

• continuing on...

It seems to have hit a peak and hasn't moved in hours. The driver battery bank has been staying at 2.48 volts and the charge bank at 4.87 volts. No change for 3 hours now. I've been taking measurements on the hour.

So far it seems to be maintaining itself which is far more that I ever expected...

Ed
                            Home Page
                            ________
                            Last edited by dragon; 01-19-2012, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Why Impedence matching is so important

I just worked it out last night; I think I was asleep at the time, as I woke up with it in my head.

We know the energy bounces back and forth between the tower tophats and mass repeaters. I've seen it on a scope; whenever one falls out of vibration, the others can pick it back up..

And in the space between things we see an increase in energy, if the Impedence of the load matches the source.

If not, the reflection is out of phase to the point that energy is lost, like a bad tennis player who ends up with his half of the court covered in tennis balls.

Just a thought.

Thankyou for all the positive comments on my last videos; great to wake up to.

Love and light
                              Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• NILS power requirements

Originally posted by Freezer
                                Interesting vid Lidmotor. I like the fact this circuit doesn't take much of a solar cell to get it going. I built a new board with ic sockets to make it easier adapt to different batteries. I can get it down to just around 4mA (9v) on the lowest settings so far.

Great work everyone.
                                @ Freezer
                                The circuit that I showed in the video was running at around 20-30mA and that little panel could not have been putting out that much juice and that is what I really don't understand. The cell phone charger internal circuit is the mystery. Why the indicator led was showing a charge instead of a discharge with that level of light is suspicious. It was probably just running on the internal battery and being helped by the solar panel. I set it up in my house near a window today and will let it run until it stops.
                                I like your new board with the sockets. I just got some transistor sockets like are on Doc's 18-1. LED sockets are a great idea. Your 4mA / 9volt setup is about what I have found when the leds open up. My experience was more like 6-7. But---I can get the leds to START producing light at under 1. It is very dim but it is there.

@ Dr. Stiffler
                                Can't wait to see the "Little Beam".

Lidmotor

Comment

Working...
                                X